all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 9:26 pm

Grant is friggin hot (sorry in advance for my shallowness)

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 9:27 pm

catty wrote:
I just saw that scott...I'm following him now.

Me too!!...I am going to stalk follow him, Catty!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 9:38 pm

Survivor Eliza doesn't think it is the real Boston Rob.
I think it is because Jeff tweeted this:

Survivor Fans... your dream has come true. Boston Rob is now on twitter. @BostonRob - it's the real deal and the real guy. Enjoy!
about 6 hours ago via HootSuite
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 10:07 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
catty wrote:
I just saw that scott...I'm following him now.

Me too!!...I am going to stalk follow him, Catty!!!!


lol!

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Frances
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 12115
Location : In my head
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 10:50 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
Grant is friggin hot (sorry in advance for my shallowness)

Oh yeah, I forgot about Grant. HOTNESS is right.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 2nd 2011, 6:29 am

See... simply the fact that we all forgot about Grant shows how heavily we are being influenced by editing. Do you really think all the young pretty girls just lay in the sun a worship Rob all day. I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 2nd 2011, 6:33 am

Moody wrote:
See... simply the fact that we all forgot about Grant shows how heavily we are being influenced by editing. Do you really think all the young pretty girls just lay in the sun a worship Rob all day. I doubt it.

I agree. I bet at the merge when they get out some of the stronger men, the women will be shown more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 16468
Location : Ottawa, Ontario
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 2nd 2011, 7:04 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
See... simply the fact that we all forgot about Grant shows how heavily we are being influenced by editing. Do you really think all the young pretty girls just lay in the sun a worship Rob all day. I doubt it.

I agree. I bet at the merge when they get out some of the stronger men, the women will be shown more.
I agree too. If the past is any predictor of the future, Grant will need to go on an immunity challenge run in order to stay in the game. (or find a damn hidden immunity idol at a crucial point in the game)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   

Back to top Go down
 
March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: