View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 29th 2011, 8:24 pm

INFORMATION GATHERED BY WITNESSES ON REDEMPTION ISLAND LEAVES THE CASTAWAYS SECOND-GUESSING TRIBE LOYALTY, ON "SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30

"It Don’t Take A Smart One" — One castaway’s resentment toward his tribe grows stronger when he is denied a simple pleasure, and, hungry for victory, the tribes face off in a grueling challenge that is a fight to the finish, on SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND, Wednesday, March 30 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 30th 2011, 5:24 pm

I hope Stephanie doesn't give Dave away!!
Can't wait for the show to start eating popcorn
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 30th 2011, 8:40 pm

Phillip is pure gold. lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 30th 2011, 8:58 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 30th 2011, 9:10 pm

sammieso wrote:
Phillip is pure gold. lol!

I know!!!

Next week if Matt doesn't win the final duel I am gonna be bummed!!
That kid and Grant are awesome competitors...I love them both!! Still love Boston Rob too!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 30th 2011, 9:42 pm

Rob has got that same thing that Brendon has. He thinks everyone should play it so he can win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 30th 2011, 9:46 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Rob has got that same thing that Brendon has. He thinks everyone should play it so he can win.

Of course he wants to win but he doesn't think they SHOULD play the game for HIM to win.
He plays to win and he will play people to win.
People can hate him all they want...but Rob is a phenomenal player at this game of Survivor!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 30th 2011, 9:50 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

Of course he wants to win but he doesn't think they SHOULD play the game for HIM to win.
People can hate him all they want...but Rob is a phenomenal player at this game of Survivor!

I doubt he wins this season so he will just be an also-ran like all but one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 30th 2011, 9:58 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

I doubt he wins this season so he will just be an also-ran like all but one of them.

Oh we all know there is NO WAY he is winning he has a huge target on his back (my bet he is gone in two more episodes after the merge) ...but at least he gave it another great shot!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 30th 2011, 10:45 pm

see the thing with Rob is i don't see him as great, i see the others that follow him as dumb...I mean as bat shit crazy as phillip is he is right about the rob zombies and that includes grant...if the purple team were to lose every player i can't fault them at all, they got rid of russell and played their game they wanted to
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 12:12 am

It was AWESOME to see Phillip's temper tantrum about the crusty rice !! Almost as good as his previous temper tantrum about tending the fire !! But NOTHING beats his wonderful temper tantrum about spa days !!

And what about Phillip's confessionals about how he's gonna take out Rob ? It's so hard choosing a favourite "Rob's DUN" confessional by Phillip. It's either "Rob's DUN" confessional #8 or #15 ..... wait, he was especially emphatic in "Rob's DUN" confessional #33. Or was that #34 ?? It's hard to keep track when Phillip gets the same "Rob's DUN" confessional five times in each episode. Though it is a nice break from his repetitive temper tantrum confessionals.

And now Probst's pet has made the merge. MORE AWESOMENESS !! Now the editors can ignore the doomed Zaps as much as they've ignored the four Omes not named Rob or Phillip, and devote even MORE time to Phillip's temper tantrums and his "Rob's DUN" confessionals. Oh joy !!!!!!

This season started out as The Rob & Russell Show. But this show was cancelled after four episodes, only to be replaced by The Rob & Phillip Show. And now with the early merge designed to save Phillip, we get The Rob & Phillip Show for several more episodes !!! Lucky us !!

dripping sarcasm

Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 12:15 am

i hate phillip

why does he have to get angry over Rice,i mean come on it's just Rice
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 12:17 am

Russellfan wrote:
i hate phillip

why does he have to get angry over Rice,i mean come on it's just Rice

I agree with you but i don't think it's the rice he's angry about
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 12:40 am

[url=http://ow.ly/4q40B ]http://ow.ly/4q40B [/url]
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 8:43 am

About Phillip and disrespect for his age, he seems to forget that they are there to play a game... level playing field... they all want to be the 'survivor' and get a million dollars.

Suck it up Phil. I wouldn't expect special treatment because I was the oldest in the tribe.

Otherwise, his looney tunes confessions are priceless. What great sound bites lol!
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 12:17 pm

bergen wrote:
see the thing with Rob is i don't see him as great, i see the others that follow him as dumb...I mean as bat shit crazy as Phillip is he is right about the rob zombies and that includes Grant.
I agree, Bergen.

Mappy wrote:
About Phillip and disrespect for his age, he seems to forget that they are there to play a game... level playing field... they all want to be the 'survivor' and get a million dollars.

Suck it up Phil. I wouldn't expect special treatment because I was the oldest in the tribe.

Otherwise, his looney tunes confessions are priceless. What great sound bites lol!
I was thinking the same thing during the show.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 12:41 pm

Wait... I missed survivor last night? Shoot I didn't DVR it either... I don't think. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 12:52 pm

Moody wrote:
Wait... I missed survivor last night? Shoot I didn't DVR it either... I don't think. Carry on.

should be on on-demand
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 1:23 pm

bergen wrote:
Moody wrote:

should be on on-demand

Oh yeah!!! Thank you! tens
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 1:51 pm

I missed it too. Who got voted out?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 1:53 pm

speedy0103 wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 1:56 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:

Spoiler:

thank you
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 7:02 pm

OK, that show kind of sucked. We are not getting to know any of the women. Are they all without personality? I find that hard to believe considering the were cast on Survivor. I can't stand looking at Ralph or Philip... I want somebody to root for. Right now I don't care about any of them.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 7:15 pm

Moody wrote:
OK, that show kind of sucked. We are not getting to know any of the women. Are they all without personality? I find that hard to believe considering the were cast on Survivor. I can't stand looking at Ralph or Philip... I want somebody to root for. Right now I don't care about any of them.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 7:22 pm

Survivor Castoff: Boston Rob's a "Genius," But Who Gets a Shocking "Ef You"?

*snip*

Stephanie calls her last-minute defender, David, a "smart person who makes dumb decisions." At first, Stephanie said, "David agreed to be in our alliance, but he changed his mind really quickly. He was scared of Russell. We tried knocking some sense into him, waiting for his balls to drop or something. Watching it now, I'm just like, 'Dave, we could've made something work, now you're on this island with people you can't stand. You did this to yourself. You're so lame."

Stephanie has nothing but admiration for Boston Rob, her enemy on paper only. "I see how Rob's playing the game as I'm watching it [on TV], and I'm like, 'Oh my god, genius, genius, genius.' So [at Redemption Island I tried] to tell Matt, 'He's a veteran—you might want to stick with him.'"

So will Matt turn against Rob when he rejoins the others? "He expressed to me that he was really hurt," Stephanie said. "He had no idea that they were going to vote him off. For me being blindsided isn't an option. You should always think you're gonna be voted out. [But] his feelings were really hurt. I tried to do my best to [explain] that Zapatera had a really strong alliance that wasn't based on being a great worker or being strong in challenges, it was based on 'I trust you and I heart you and we'll be together forever.' That's not really smart, so I told Matt, 'You want to get in good with Rob.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b233901_survivor_castoff_boston_robs_genius_who.html#ixzz1IDqG4qHD

Last edited by Mappy on March 31st 2011, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 7:23 pm

I think at this point the only one I'm pulling for is Matt ... I hope he makes it back into the game next week.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 7:45 pm

Moody wrote:

Moody, i was thinking about this last night after watching also, either there is some major editing that we are missing with all these other contestants on Rob's team or I'm starting to think they cast just some weak people to make it all about Rob. Besides their high level of kiss assness towards rob, i just don't see ANY kind of game play or strategy going on, i mean is anyone else even looking for clues for the immunity idol, can rob really take it out in front of their faces EVERYTIME and them not see, NO ONE has talked, or even whispered about Rob being a threat, and what possible shit storm would Rob of caused had he not gotten his crispy rice that made them so protective of it?
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12115

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 8:19 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I think at this point the only one I'm pulling for is Matt ... I hope he makes it back into the game next week.

My thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 8:40 pm

I am still loving Boston Rob and glad Matt has remained on Island, and not being influenced by the spa girls.

Phil is taking out his hurt feelings about the spa girls and channelling it to Rob, even though Rob is about the only reason Phil has remained in the game.

Not liking Phil at all.

Is it just me or is Jeff just seem to be going through the motions this season? hmmmmm

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   March 31st 2011, 9:11 pm

I don't like Rob but I did like when he threw the clue in the volcano.

Give poor Philip some damn crispy rice already. The gals saving it for their deity Rob made me want vomit.

If Matt doesn't get to go back after all his victories, that will just suck.

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 9:59 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:

Jessie, I know you LOVE strong competitors (me too)...aren't you rooting for Grant too?
Grant reminds me of a one man army!!
I think he is one of the three best competitors this season ... Matt, Grant and Rob being my pick of three.

I know Rob won't win...so I am rooting for Matt or Grant to win!!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 10:06 am

Moe I'm with you! I'm totally loving Grant!

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 10:38 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Jessie, I know you LOVE strong competitors (me too)...aren't you rooting for Grant too?
Yup, thanks for reminding me ... Grant is a kick ass competitor which, as we all know, puts him in grave danger after the merge. I hope he gets to stick around though.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 11:05 am

I forget about Grant until there is a competition. The editors are not doing him any favors by focusing on the spa twins and Rob and Phil.

They (editors) will turn it around as the weeks pass. They really do play with our psyches about the players.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 5:10 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 5:13 pm

I just saw that scott...I'm following him now.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 5:29 pm

I'm following him too!!! YAY!

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   April 1st 2011, 5:44 pm

Hopefully it's not an April Fool's joke. If so, Jeff Probst fell for it first Razz before I did.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"   

Back to top Go down

March 30 Episode 7 - "It Don't Take A Smart One"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: