March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 22nd 2011, 5:08 pm

Matt and Krista duel on Redemption Island and bond over a luxury item.
Back at camp, Phillip seeks to weaken Rob's powerful alliance.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 7:23 pm

So Matt has won 4 challenges on redemption island now? How does he get to come back to the tribe?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 7:38 pm

Moody wrote:
So Matt has won 4 challenges on redemption island now? How does he get to come back to the tribe?

Only one person goes back to the island.
I think the last redemption duel will be right at the merge...so he has to win a few more duels.
I am rooting for Matt to go back...that kid is really good!!

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 7:40 pm

who's going to go... Stephanie or Sarita? Stephanie got a better edit....
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 7:40 pm

If I was Grant I think I would have kicked Mike!! lol!

Grant definitely won that reward for his team!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 7:41 pm

Moody wrote:
who's going to go... Stephanie or Sarita? Stephanie got a better edit....

I don't know who will go but I want Stephanie to stay...she has more spit and fire than Sarita!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 7:49 pm

me too
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 7:54 pm

Rob has like 10 idols now. .lol
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 7:57 pm

Moody wrote:

Rob just has all the clues but only one idol.

Dennis and I were laughing over goofy Phillip...if he goes soon I think the show would get boring.
He is a comedian and doesn't know it!!

I can't believe they voted Stephanie out and kept Sarita!
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 8:15 pm

It was a bad move on Zapatera's part to vote out Stephanie. I guess they went with loyalty instead of ability to win challenges. I'm not really liking anyone on Zapatera.

Philip is crazy but so entertaining. Loved his "hell hath no fury" rant. He's so delusional it's funny. Rob is looking good and playing like a master but no way it's going to last. I am really liking Grant.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 8:20 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Moody wrote:

Rob just has all the clues but only one idol.

Dennis and I were laughing over goofy Phillip...if he goes soon I think the show would get boring.
He is a comedian and doesn't know it!!

I can't believe they voted Stephanie out and kept Sarita!

Me either.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 8:20 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
It was a bad move on Zapatera's part to vote out Stephanie. I guess they went with loyalty instead of ability to win challenges. I'm not really liking anyone on Zapatera.

Philip is crazy but so entertaining. Loved his "hell hath no fury" rant. He's so delusional it's funny. Rob is looking good and playing like a master but no way it's going to last. I am really liking Grant.

Phillip is unique...he is crazy as all get go, but unique.
I can see why Jeff liked him so much...his craziness was entertaining for Jeff and the whole filming crew!

Speedy, I really like Grant too...he is an awesome competitor and handsome to boot! lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 8:32 pm

Loving Grant.....and Philip he cracks me up but makes me want to poke a knife into my ears too!! "hell hath no fury" wtfe!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 8:37 pm

Phillip's speeches just get more ridiculous episode by episode. I love Ometepe, they are the best. <3 I'm worried for next episode, hopefully CBS is just messing with our heads. I liked Matt/Krista's "god"ship, clearly Andrea was JEALOUS. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 8:41 pm

haydenkristenbb wrote:
Phillip's speeches just get more ridiculous episode by episode. I love Ometepe, they are the best. <3 I'm worried for next episode, hopefully CBS is just messing with our heads. I liked Matt/Krista's "god"ship, clearly Andrea was JEALOUS. LOL.

Yes, I really liked Andrea up till tonight.
I was so disappointed when I heard what she said about Matt...she was totally jealous and it made her look insecure and catty.
I didn't like the other girl that lost but I thought that was very, very nice of her to leave her Bible for Matt.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 8:43 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
haydenkristenbb wrote:

I was so disappointed when I heard what she said about Matt...she was totally jealous and it made her look insecure and catty.
I didn't like the other girl that lost but I thought that was very, very nice of her to leave her Bible for Matt.

Yes, I thought Krista leaving the bible was a very kind thing to do. For Matt that bible may just keep him sane all by his lonesome on the island. Andrea is your typical jealous brat. But when or if Matt makes it back into the game and if she's still there she will be all over him - just watch.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 8:45 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
haydenkristenbb wrote:

Yes, I thought Krista leaving the bible was a very kind thing to do. For Matt that bible may just keep him sane all by his lonesome on the island. Andrea is your typical jealous brat. But when or if Matt makes it back into the game and if she's still there she will be all over him - just watch.

Oh, I totally agree, Speedy, she will be all over him like flies on poop!!

Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 10:07 pm

I am glad Stephanie is gone...she has hated everyone except Russell, even when others tried to help her stay. She just blew it IMO.

Grants' devotion to Rob is fun. Rob is amused by it too! hahaha

I love Survivor!!!!!

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 10:36 pm

i took andrea's take different, i think she knows that matt is a threat being that he can get close to others pretty easily
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 23rd 2011, 11:32 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
If I was Grant I think I would have kicked Mike!! lol!

Grant and Natalie definitely won that reward for their team!

Fixed. Smile

Stephanie was the correct boot choice. She would not remain loyal to the Zaps at the merge, while Sarita is a loyal ally.

David is an idiot. And he is VERY unlikable. Evil or Very Mad Surely he knew who was going to be booted yet he still voted against the majority. And he said that challenges were more important than trust. Terrible gameplay. And in fact there was little difference between Sarita and Steph in the challenges.

Coach Phillip The Actor can leave ANYTIME ......... ARRRG

PS : Andrea was clearly jealous. Laughing
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 24th 2011, 8:42 am

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 24th 2011, 9:17 am

xubaby2000 wrote:
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/post/4063320462/survivor-redemption-island-the-red-butted-step

My recap is done

Another funny one...thanks, Xubaby!!
The Stealth R Us was tooooo funny...and this:

7. Spelling with the Stars: Holy Jebus, Ralph voted “Stifinie” out tonight. I hope that when he gets sent to Redemption Island, he is able to bond over someone else’s dictionary
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 24th 2011, 9:32 am

Ralph not understanding why anyone would be concerned about their back teeth was so much lulz...

Phillip is slowly redeeming himself with me.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 24th 2011, 5:01 pm

I'm crazy, but I want Stephanie and Phillip to stay as long as possible. Unfortunately for me, Steph just might go next week. As much as I like her, I completely understand why they voted her out. I probably would have done the same. Phillip just entertains me during a season that is becoming too predictable.

I'm thinking David is now regretting throwing the challenge a few weeks ago. I think they all are because if they lose next week, they now have to go after each other.

I still like Andrea even if it looked like she was a little jealous.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 24th 2011, 5:11 pm

I don't think she looked jealous. She just had an eye-opener...that Matt is strong and he could be "dangerous". She isn't there to find a boyfriend. She wants to win one million dollars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 24th 2011, 7:37 pm

I didn't like Matt at first (yes the very religious thing turned me off) but he has totally won me over and at this point I hope he wins the whole thing. I really like Grant too! (Just his personality, I haven't really noticed what he looks like or anything.) doh liar
I also like Steve, Julie, and Ralph. I don't want to like Rob but I am starting to, damn it all to hell!

The rest I don't like. I was pleasantly surprised and happy they voted off Stephanie.

And how dare someone compare LooneyToons Philip to my beloved Coach!!! fuss and fight
Yes, this is one of my many shameful secrets that only AABB knows, I love Coach.
scared

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 24th 2011, 9:03 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
I didn't like Matt at first (yes the very religious thing turned me off) but he has totally won me over and at this point I hope he wins the whole thing. I really like Grant too! (Just his personality, I haven't really noticed what he looks like or anything.) doh liar
I also like Steve, Julie, and Ralph. I don't want to like Rob but I am starting to, damn it all to hell!

The rest I don't like. I was pleasantly surprised and happy they voted off Stephanie.

And how dare someone compare LooneyToons Philip to my beloved Coach!!! fuss and fight
Yes, this is one of my many shameful secrets that only AABB knows, I love Coach.
scared

la la la
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 24th 2011, 11:41 pm

mytwocents wrote:

How ??

Repetitive bullying of the girls ? Giving his non-existent alliance secret code names ? Bringing up his 'service' to the U.S. for the 100th time ? Bringing up his 'integrity' (snort) for the 100th time ?

And sorry RR, but Phillip is the new Coach.

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 24th 2011, 11:46 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I don't think she looked jealous. She just had an eye-opener...that Matt is strong and he could be "dangerous". She isn't there to find a boyfriend. She wants to win one million dollars.

Don't forget, she wants a braidy-braid too !! Razz
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 25th 2011, 8:08 am

Oowatanite wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

How ??

Repetitive bullying of the girls ? Giving his non-existent alliance secret code names ? Bringing up his 'service' to the U.S. for the 100th time ? Bringing up his 'integrity' (snort) for the 100th time ?

i love him for all the reasons above...and i am pretty sure if it came down to it, the girls would probably be able to handle themselves with phillip just fine...

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 25th 2011, 8:09 am

RealityRealmer wrote:

scared

RR, i'm with you babe, on the coach love!
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 25th 2011, 9:20 am

Oowatanite wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

How ??

How? For not being Rob's sheep.

At least Phillip shows some kind of personality, even if it's loony.

The girls do nothing for me. They stand around doing nothing while being judgmental of Phillip who is at least trying to pull his weight at camp. I hate that they know because they are in Rob's good graces they don't have to do anything to show their worth at camp or to their tribe.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 25th 2011, 9:34 am

mytwocents wrote:
The girls do nothing for me. They stand around doing nothing while being judgmental of Phillip who is at least trying to pull his weight at camp. I hate that they know because they are in Rob's good graces they don't have to do anything to show their worth at camp or to their tribe.
I agree ... they feel safe but they seem to be forgetting the end game. As Rob said, they're doing nothing to ensure that their name gets written down as the winner if they make it to the end. (Good for Rob, bad for them.) Dumb, rookie behaviour IMO.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 25th 2011, 10:10 am

Andrea is the exception. I like her and I hope she outlasts Ashley and Natalie.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 25th 2011, 9:58 pm

bergen wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:

scared

RR, i'm with you babe, on the coach love!

Thanks Babe! cheers to you

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   March 25th 2011, 11:07 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Andrea is the exception. I like her and I hope she outlasts Ashley and Natalie.

I hope she outlasts them too. Heck, I hope Phillip can outlast those two girls too.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"   

Back to top Go down

March 23 Episode 6: "Their Red-Headed Stepchild"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: