Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 21st 2011, 9:04 pm

I really enjoyed the show. I thought this season would be horrible but I think it's going to be really good.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 21st 2011, 9:06 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
WOW....another shocker!!
Kirstie rocked it!!bravo

See, Lori and Lynda, you two are older than Kirstie so you can dance like that too!!!!

fuss and fight

Hell if I were 20, I couldn't dance like that!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 21st 2011, 9:06 pm

Lori wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
WOW....another shocker!!
Kirstie rocked it!!bravo

See, Lori and Lynda, you two are older than Kirstie so you can dance like that too!!!!

fuss and fight

Hell if I were 20, I couldn't dance like that!

Me either! She worked it! And truth be told I was drooling a little over Maks and his ASS! Man can he move!! Hot damn!

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 21st 2011, 9:09 pm

lovin wrote:
LOVED Kirstie!! SO YAY!! My favs of the night Ralph and Kirstie!

Me too lovin, except I'm going to throw in Kendra, just because I think she's a doll.

I can't believe Kirstie is 60, she looks great all glammed up. Sometimes when they show her in those rag magazines, she looks like an old bag lady.

Fun posting with you ladies tonight. It was hard though, in order to post and watch, I had to go on the laptop, and it was taking forever for the posts to go through. Not sure I can keep doing that every week, but I'm going to try.

Wilde, make sure you take your teeth out before bed, we wouldn't want you to choke, nitety nite laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 21st 2011, 9:13 pm

I am just going to add, damn Maks was looking hot tonight!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 21st 2011, 9:33 pm

Loved the show tonight.

Hines Ward and Ralph Macchio were good. I can't stand Karina though so it will be hard for me to enjoy Ralph. Kristy did great and she and Maks are going to be a riot together. I like it when he is paired with someone who brings out his fun side.

I am glad they don't have 'stars' this time with a lot of dance experience. I hate it when someone comes in with a huge advantage.

And....of yeah, Maks is HOTTTTTTTT!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 21st 2011, 9:50 pm

I am going to love this season.
happy dance 2 boob shake eating popcorn boob shake happy dance 2

Maks always hot!
A season of hot and funny Maks?
Lordy Mercy!
happy dance
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 21st 2011, 11:03 pm

Wendy should be the first to go. She walked through the dance. Poor Tony.

My favorite dancers tonight were Ralph Macchio, Petra Nemcova, Kirstie Alley, and Chelsea Kane.

I thought Kendra would have been a better dancer then what she showed tonight. Maybe she was nervous.

Hines Ward has a beautiful smile!

Sugar Ray and Mike Catherwood should have gotten higher scores. IMO

Romeo is way too full of himself, but I love Chelsea.

Chris Jericho has potential.

I am going to make an early prediction here and say Ralph and Kirstie are locks to make the F4.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 21st 2011, 11:03 pm

Just finished watching. Maks was HOT!!!!!!!!!!! Loved Kirstie, Ralph, and Kendra.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 2:33 am

I loved the show tonight!!! I thought everyone was pretty darn good, except Wendy and Mike. Yeah for Ralph getting the highest score of the evening! I think Chelsie Kane /Mark were very good and I will be rooting for her...she is from AZ. Nice to see so many friends and family in the audience to support the star dancers. I recognized Kelly Preston there to cheer on Kirstie. I do remember reading that they are BFF!!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 5:00 am

Kristy Alley is 60 years old?????????? No way. You guys have to be messing around and what is with the prune talk and Moe being 76. I fell asleep as soon as the show started.. speaking of old. Off to google Kristy Alley's age.

ETA: Kirstie Alley (born Kirsten Louise Deal; January 12, 1951 OMG, she is! cheers
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 5:09 am

Moody wrote:
Kristy Alley is 60 years old?????????? No way. You guys have to be messing around and what is with the prune talk and Moe being 76. I fell asleep as soon as the show started.. speaking of old. Off to google Kristy Alley's age.

ETA: Kirstie Alley (born Kirsten Louise Deal; January 12, 1951 OMG, she is! cheers

I sincerely thought Kirstie Alley was in her late 40's!!!! I was shocked when they said she was 60!!
Knowing she is 60 and doing this show makes me like her even more!! She is a riot!!

PS...I don't love Lori and Jack'd anymore, can you and Nancy please ban them???? lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 5:24 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Moody wrote:

I sincerely thought Kirstie Alley was in her late 40's!!!! I was shocked when they said she was 60!!
Knowing she is 60 and doing this show makes me like her even more!! She is a riot!!

PS...I don't love Lori and Jack'd anymore, can you and Nancy please ban them???? lol!

I swear I was reading this thread thinking Moe is 76???? Kristie is 60??? I was feeling like a kid again. lol! Seriously, I thought Kristie was in her forties as well. I can't wait to find her dance on youtube. Why do I fall asleep sooooooo early and wake up soooooo early. WHY?? I hate it.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 5:31 am

Moody wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
Moody wrote:

I swear I was reading this thread thinking Moe is 76???? Kristie is 60??? I was feeling like a kid again. lol! Seriously, I thought Kristie was in her forties as well. I can't wait to find her dance on youtube. Why do I fall asleep sooooooo early and wake up soooooo early. WHY?? I hate it.

Here you go Moody! She rocked last night! Smile

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 5:47 am

Ahh again and Maks and those damn hips HUBBA HUBBA!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 6:22 am

clap clap clap clap clap

We are going to watch Kristie's weight drop like crazy each week she stays on. You can tell from the day she met Mak's to the show she has already dropped a lot of weight. Baby Boomers everywhere are going to start dragging their partners to Ballroom dancing lessons.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 6:40 am

My daughter reminded me that in the Look who's talking movies, she did a ballroom scene with John Travolta. ( I don't remember it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 6:58 am

I do remember that. It was in the 3rd one with the dogs where Travolta had a new sexy woman boss. Kirstie has a line that says "Honey, you know I can't dance" then the magical dress appears and she can dance. I love Look Who's Talking movies.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 8:40 am

Quote :

That's what I call his shit eating grin. He's always wearing it when he's making a crucial first down against my Ravens. Let your team play him 2/3 times a season and tell me how beautiful his smile is then.

I'm not sure who surprised me more, Kirstie Alley being really good or Wendy Williams being really bad. I'm excited about this season.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 8:42 am

Entertaining show!

Wendy ... I give her props for trying but she reminded me of all the past celebs who had leaden feet and no rhythm. Master P comes to mind lol I didn't realize he was Romeo's dad.

Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 9:59 am

You can add me to the list of people who were surprised by Kirstie's performance. She has great rhythm and actually 'dances' - doesn't walk through the dance like Wendy did (or Kate use to). I was pleasantly surprised, and I think she is a good fit for Maks.

I also though Ralph was great. I just wish he didn't have Karina as a partner, I am not a fan.

I know the guy dancing with Laci wasn't that good - but I think he adds alot of comedy to the show, so I would like to see he stick around.

I dont like Cheryl, and since I have no clue who her partner is, I would be happy with them leaving.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 11:42 am

Schooner wrote:
You can add me to the list of people who were surprised by Kirstie's performance. She has great rhythm and actually 'dances' - doesn't walk through the dance like Wendy did (or Kate use to). I was pleasantly surprised, and I think she is a good fit for Maks.

I also though Ralph was great. I just wish he didn't have Karina as a partner, I am not a fan.

I know the guy dancing with Laci wasn't that good - but I think he adds alot of comedy to the show, so I would like to see he stick around.

I dont like Cheryl, and since I have no clue who her partner is, I would be happy with them leaving.

This is my only problem with Ralph...oh well he rocked it and I'm secretly hoping for a Maks/Karina showoff in the finals!! Won't that be delicious!!!!?? bwhahahaha

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 12:38 pm

I loved Ralph and Kirstie (you'd have to be seriously mean not to!) but I agree w/ the Karina-situation. I wish he would gotten Edyta.

I am thinking that Kendra is going to be the "Bristol Palin" around here this year. Not necessarily because of similar skill level, but I think she is one of those love/hate type contestants. I, for one, am a "hate". How is she the odds on favorite? She was no Kirstie Alley out there.

I wasn't too impressed with the athletes this year, but Hines Ward was pretty light on his feet, and I can't hold his being on the same team as Ben Roethlisberger against him. Sugar Ray will get better and he seems like a sweet man.

How did Wendy Williams not know who Tony was? She can't use Google? She can't pretend? Plus, her boobies are gigantic and she was terrible.

I liked the pretty people! I like the DJ who can't dance cause he was quippy and easy on the eyes (so shallow) and I liked Petra Nemcova because she had such a lovely smile, her accent was adorbs, and she moved very gracefully. That being said, she will probably go home first. America hates models. (And yet they love Playboy Bunnies! Ironic.)

And that has been Dancing with the Stars with XUBaby.
I tried to write a recap on my tumblr but I was so into the watching and the making jokes on Twitter that it got away from me. Maybe I'll try when the number of dancers get lower.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 4:06 pm

Kirstie and Ralph were the best last night. Hines was right behind them.

Wendy and Psycho Mike were horrible. I was really hoping Mike would be better because I like the guy.

Chelsea, Petra, and Kendra have lots of potential.

Sugar Ray was great when he was dancing alone, but once he actually had to dance with his partner, he looked strange.

I loved seeing Kyle in the audience Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 7:19 pm

What do TPTB have against poor Tony?
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 7:45 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Quote :

That's what I call his shit eating grin. He's always wearing it when he's making a crucial first down against my Ravens. Let your team play him 2/3 times a season and tell me how beautiful his smile is then.

I'm not sure who surprised me more, Kirstie Alley being really good or Wendy Williams being really bad. I'm excited about this season.

I had to laugh at the bolded above. I was watching the show last night with a very good friend of mine who is visiting from Baltimore (her hubby is the Ravens strength coach) and she said the same thing!! Now, me personally...I would never root for a Steeler player (sorry to their fans scared ). I did however think he had a lot of energy!!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 7:48 pm

Moody wrote:

Of course Moe isn't 76!

She's 82!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 7:49 pm

Lori wrote:
Moody wrote:

Of course Moe isn't 76!

She's 82!

Do NOT make me HURT you in front of the company!...now GIT!!...go on...GIT to your room!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 7:53 pm

Okay I'll behave! scared
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 7:56 pm

ebowers wrote:
mytwocents wrote:
Quote :

I had to laugh at the bolded above. I was watching the show last night with a very good friend of mine who is visiting from Baltimore (her hubby is the Ravens strength coach) and she said the same thing!! Now, me personally...I would never root for a Steeler player (sorry to their fans scared ). I did however think he had a lot of energy!!!

I would hate that smile too if it he were not on my team!! Love Hines!! Glad he did well!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 7:57 pm

Lori wrote:
Okay I'll behave! scared

Hellfire and damnation, you gave up too easy! I was all;

eating popcorn

Last edited by mimTN on March 22nd 2011, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 7:58 pm

Lori wrote:
Okay I'll behave! scared

You better!!

lol!

Lori, look how cute Kirstie is...I think she is really overwhelmed with how many nice tweets she has gotten since last night!
I just love her...I use to belly laugh watching her on Cheers!

kirstiealley
OH MY GOLLY..you are all sending me the most luscious greetings of congratulations...it feels like Valentines DAY!! THANK u from my heart <3
2 minutes ago via web
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 8:00 pm

Oh I am glad for her. She always takes so much crap from the tabloids ragging on her weight. People are just so mean.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 8:29 pm

Was it me or did Kirstie already look like she dropped weight since meeting max?
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 22nd 2011, 8:35 pm

Hope wrote:
Was it me or did Kirstie already look like she dropped weight since meeting max?

I think she has lost weight, but I also think she had some really good foundation items on under her dress.
Whatever, she looked good!
ballerina

Back to top Go down
Kelli
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 23rd 2011, 1:33 am

Loved Kirstie and Maks!! I also googled her because I was sure they were
just joking about her being 60! lol!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 23rd 2011, 1:34 am

Who thinks it will be a F2 showdown with Maks vs Karina. The balttle of the exes. There would be a lot of hype leading up to this I think. It might be one sided because more people favor Maks, but still I could see the season playing out like this.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 23rd 2011, 4:25 am

mimTN wrote:
Hope wrote:

I think she has lost weight, but I also think she had some really good foundation items on under her dress.
ballerina

I had the same thoughts. OMG at your avatar Mim! roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 23rd 2011, 4:26 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Who thinks it will be a F2 showdown with Maks vs Karina. The balttle of the exes. There would be a lot of hype leading up to this I think. It might be one sided because more people favor Maks, but still I could see the season playing out like this.

Who is Karina paired with again?
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   March 23rd 2011, 4:40 am

Moody wrote:
mimTN wrote:
Hope wrote:

ballerina

I had the same thoughts. OMG at your avatar Mim! roll on floor laughi

I could not sleep and was bored so I went looking for Easter Avatar.
I thought, "cute bunny would be nice".
I was right.

ballerina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011   

Back to top Go down

DWTS Discussion - March 21, 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-