all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 15th 2011, 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 15th 2011, 8:09 pm

This is cool -

Challenge preview -

Challenge Producer John Kirhoffer and Host Jeff Probst demonstrate how blind-folded contestants must rely on the directions of their teammates to successfully weave through a maze to retrieve five bags of coffee.



Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 15th 2011, 8:16 pm

Thanks, Jack'd!!

This week Matt and Kristina have their match. GO MATT!!
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 5:02 am

Thanks Jack'd. The freaking commercials are the same length as the clips. Survivor challenges are so hard compared to Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 6:10 pm

happy dance 2 I really do enjoy Survivor even if what I want to have happen doesn't happen Smile

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 6:25 pm

I couldn't copy the image. Take a quick look at this picture lol!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/photos/Redemption_Island_Episode_5/1/0/
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 6:26 pm

catty wrote:
happy dance 2 I really do enjoy Survivor even if what I want to have happen doesn't happen Smile

I know you want Boston Rob out, Catty bad girl but I don't think that will happen tonight...but I sincerely do think it will happen the day of the merge!
They will be nuts to take Rob to the end...he would win it!

PS...Dennis is bummed that Russell is gone, he likes the characters of the show.
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 6:29 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I couldn't copy the image. Take a quick look at this picture lol!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/photos/Redemption_Island_Episode_5/1/0/

Jack'd, I don't understand why he walks around in those pink briefs when he has a bathing suit!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 6:49 pm

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 7:07 pm

lol!

_________________
Forget regret, or life is yours to miss....Rent
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 7:44 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
catty wrote:
happy dance 2 I really do enjoy Survivor even if what I want to have happen doesn't happen Smile

I know you want Boston Rob out, Catty bad girl but I don't think that will happen tonight...but I sincerely do think it will happen the day of the merge!
They will be nuts to take Rob to the end...he would win it!

PS...Dennis is bummed that Russell is gone, he likes the characters of the show.

I really doubt he would win. All the other casts he was in couldn't stand him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 928
Location : Bend Oregon
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 7:45 pm

my Tribe wins again Boston Rob Rules bravo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 8:07 pm

Phillip may be an idiot, but at least he's not drinking the Rob kool-aid.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8638
Location : Home of The Blues
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 16th 2011, 8:12 pm

Phillip is very odd but he is not stupid for sure!
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 5:51 am

Phillip drank the koolaid for a while but now seems to be upset that he isn't Rob's top guy...hello, dufus, you shouldn't have turned so fast on your original alliance.

Last night's show wasn't as exciting ...I thought for sure that Stephanie had that puzzle especially after seeing the letter fall off Rob's table.

I hope Matt keeps on winning and is the one that gets back on the island.

Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 6:23 am

I would LMAO if Matt returns and is the one to oust Rob.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8222
Location : MICHIGAN
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 7:02 am

Mappy wrote:
I would LMAO if Matt returns and is the one to oust Rob.

I think that is what's going to happen actually....and you all know I love me some Boston Rob!

_________________
TEAM DANA: I'll stand by you!!!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 7:17 am

lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:
I would LMAO if Matt returns and is the one to oust Rob.

I think that is what's going to happen actually....and you all know I love me some Boston Rob!

I'm TeamRob too but how deliciously evil would that be lol
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2802
Location : Lone Star
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 7:58 am

The show was kind of luke warm last night. No major excitement. Matt is certainly a force to be reckoned with - makes me wonder if he can pull it off and return to the game. I like Rob as well, but I see the drama building to bring Matt back into the game to challenge Rob - could make things very exciting.

Mouthly girl pushed herself into a corner when she thought she was under the protective umbrella of Russell. If her team continues to loose she might very well find herself on Redemption Island facing Matt herself. I don't see her team cracking enough to include her in their grand plans. As long as she is there, they have an easy time at Tribal.

Phillip is a mess! LOL Seeing him walk around in his pink under pants with his white dress shoes on covered in welts, assumably from bites, trying to hunt crabs with a hand made spear is hysterical. He has visions of grandure and very little support within his tribe - but I like that he does not count himself out and tries to plant seeds with his female tribemate.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 12:57 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/post/3923189341/dear-technology-i-am-sorry-it-isnt-you-its-me

My Survivor "highlights" and thoughts.

I am laughing sooooo hard! This comment made me spit!!
TOO FUNNY!

4) Ralph can’t spell worth a damn. He has voted out Rassel (maybe that’s what he wanted to do to Russell. Go ‘rassel him to the ground and get him in a good headlock) and Krasta (and I do not want to know what he would do to Krista then) in two consecutive weeks. Yikes. Or as Ralph would spell, “Yoles
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 2:26 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/post/3923189341/dear-technology-i-am-sorry-it-isnt-you-its-me

My Survivor "highlights" and thoughts.

I am laughing sooooo hard! This comment made me spit!!
TOO FUNNY!

4) Ralph can’t spell worth a damn. He has voted out Rassel (maybe that’s what he wanted to do to Russell. Go ‘rassel him to the ground and get him in a good headlock) and Krasta (and I do not want to know what he would do to Krista then) in two consecutive weeks. Yikes. Or as Ralph would spell, “Yoles

Ralph's spelling issue gets on my nerves! lol
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 3:32 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
catty wrote:
happy dance 2 I really do enjoy Survivor even if what I want to have happen doesn't happen Smile

I know you want Boston Rob out, Catty bad girl but I don't think that will happen tonight...but I sincerely do think it will happen the day of the merge!
They will be nuts to take Rob to the end...he would win it!

PS...Dennis is bummed that Russell is gone, he likes the characters of the show.

I definitely want Rob out Smile but I don't think he will win even if he gets to the end.

mytwocents wrote:
Phillip may be an idiot, but at least he's not drinking the Rob kool-aid.

At this point, Phillip, and his pink underwear, is much more entertaining to watch than the show itself because it's becoming too predictable. I'm watching the Rob Show right now, not Survivor.

I like Stephanie and I'm glad she was safe this week, but not sure I like her wanting to team up with Rob if she gets to the merge. I liked Andrea this week too. I think she would get rid of Rob if she could.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2754
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 10:24 pm

I am getting BORED with Phillip's antics. It is ALL an act, just like Coach. I hope he goes soon.


cussing

_________________
#FireGrodner
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 11:15 pm

Moody wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/post/3923189341/dear-technology-i-am-sorry-it-isnt-you-its-me

My Survivor "highlights" and thoughts.

I am laughing sooooo hard! This comment made me spit!!
TOO FUNNY!

4) Ralph can’t spell worth a damn. He has voted out Rassel (maybe that’s what he wanted to do to Russell. Go ‘rassel him to the ground and get him in a good headlock) and Krasta (and I do not want to know what he would do to Krista then) in two consecutive weeks. Yikes. Or as Ralph would spell, “Yoles

Ralph's spelling issue gets on my nerves! lol
i thought he wrote Ressell...but the man fur coat bugs me a hell of a lot more!

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 17th 2011, 11:20 pm

Okay, I went and googled it Ralph voted "ressell" not rassell..

\\edited because i just noticed the blogger was a poster and did not want to unintentionally hurt someones feelings

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 18th 2011, 6:56 am

Hey Rallen,
Thanks for letting me know. I would hate to think I made a mistake and just have it left there.
I fixed it.
Luckily, the joke still works.
And I so want to know what your post said before you edited it. it's all good
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   March 18th 2011, 1:42 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
Hey Rallen,
Thanks for letting me know. I would hate to think I made a mistake and just have it left there.
I fixed it.
Luckily, the joke still works.
And I so want to know what your post said before you edited it. it's all good
ahaha..it was just me being a smartass..but I do care about fellow duts feelings!

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"   

Back to top Go down
 
March 16th - Episode 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: