Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    May 26th 2011, 3:38 am

Good try Steve. Everyone who saw the previews and knew the finale would be in Fiji saw that Ryan P ended up there. ABC put that information out there weeks ago. I don't think he knows who to trust anymore because he has been wrong about the outcome two seasons in a row.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35460
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    May 31st 2011, 4:24 pm

Yesterday Reality Steve said he would post more information, or at least what he had, today.

Quote from his 5-30 post:

And yes, tomorrow I will announce what I know about how the show breaks down from the final four on. I expect there to be skeptics, as there should be, due to me being wrong on my initial choice for the final one the last two seasons. And nothing I say, no matter how strongly I present it, will get you to believe that what I post tomorrow is how the show pans out. So no need to tell you why I think itís guy ďxĒ, or what proof I have, or where the source came from. Does me no good. And thatís fine. I guess the only vindication for me will be on Aug. 1st when the finale airs. Iím extremely confident in the information I was given, and Iíll leave it at that.

http://realitysteve.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    May 31st 2011, 6:13 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Yesterday Reality Steve said he would post more information, or at least what he had, today.

Quote from his 5-30 post:

And yes, tomorrow I will announce what I know about how the show breaks down from the final four on. I expect there to be skeptics, as there should be, due to me being wrong on my initial choice for the final one the last two seasons. And nothing I say, no matter how strongly I present it, will get you to believe that what I post tomorrow is how the show pans out. So no need to tell you why I think itís guy ďxĒ, or what proof I have, or where the source came from. Does me no good. And thatís fine. I guess the only vindication for me will be on Aug. 1st when the finale airs. Iím extremely confident in the information I was given, and Iíll leave it at that.

http://realitysteve.com/

Deja Vu. Does he have this saved where he can just copy and paste with a few word changes and post it season after season now?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    May 31st 2011, 6:30 pm

No matter his ego or the snotty things he says, I do like the spoilers.
I enjoy spoilers for this show more than any other because that way, I can look for clues in their actions and body language.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    May 31st 2011, 6:38 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I enjoy spoilers for this show more than any other because that way, I can look for clues in their actions and body language.

Yeah, I like knowing the final 4/2, that way I know who to watch. It's easier to just focus on a couple of people. I just think Steve's comment about being extremely confident is funny, considering he just stated a couple sentences before that, that he had wrong information the last two seasons.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    May 31st 2011, 7:14 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

Me too. can't stand RS but I LOVE knowing at least final 4 so I can watch love stories develop! This season I'm leary of his final two picks BUT I can at least watch the final four!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 3:09 am

I always love whoever the F2 ends up being. Chris L in Ashley's season and Chantal in Brad's season. So I am not expecting it to change when RS revels what he knows tomorrow. That is if he gets the F1 right this go round.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 6:51 pm

RS had his spoilers posted. I haven't read it yet. I'll bring over the good stuff if there is any.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 6:53 pm

Ames is eliminated after the hometown dates.
-Constantine is sent home after the overnights. However, the circumstances surrounding his exit could be a little different. He mightíve eliminated himself, it mightíve been mutually agreed upon that both of them realized they werenít a match for each other (apparently there might have been some major religious differences between the two), or maybe it is just a regular rose ceremony where he doesnít get a rose. Iíve heard a few things. All I know for sure is heís absolutely eliminated here.
-That leaves a final two of Ben F. and JP. In one of JPís last appearances with Ashley, they go kayaking. Ashley is in a turquoise bikini and brown sarong. JP has a yellow shirt on.
-In one of Ashleys last appearances with Ben, heís wearing a plain gray t-shirt and Ashley is wearing jean shorts, with a white and purple shirt.
-Ben worked for Let it Ride Design in San Diego before going on the show (you can even see him at the :20 mark in the video on their homepage. Go Storm Horse! Youíre welcome for the free plug). He has since left that company and moved back up to San Francisco and is focusing on the winery. Doesnít really mean much sinceÖ
-Ashley is engaged to JP.

Me: fantastic. I thought he was perfect for her when I read his bio, and more convinced seeing him on the show.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 7:00 pm

I love that spoiler, Nancy!!
YEAH!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 7:29 pm

OMG I peeked, I couldn't help myself!! I'm so OK with her decision, I really like JP, even more after this week when William started acting like a complete tool. He's from NYC right?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 7:42 pm

I like that spoiler, lets hope RS is right this time.

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 7:54 pm

It is a good spoiler, I hope it is correct.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 8:48 pm

Just so everyone doesn't get to wrapped up in JP yet, the old Fort sleuthers have started a new board, and someone very reliable there has scoop that Ben is the F1. Is Fleiss putting out bad info again? Who knows, but at least Ashley got a couple of good ones in her F2.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 8:49 pm

What's the name of the board?
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 8:58 pm

minnyace01 wrote:
Just so everyone doesn't get to wrapped up in JP yet, the old Fort sleuthers have started a new board, and someone very reliable there has scoop that Ben is the F1. Is Fleiss putting out bad info again? Who knows, but at least Ashley got a couple of good ones in her F2.

Good to know. It's always fun for me to know the F2 but not the F1. I am team JP all the way!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 9:08 pm

minnyace01 wrote:

fuss and fight Oh God not again!! LOL RS will surely die.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 9:13 pm

minnyace01 wrote:

Oh geez. I like Ben too. For some reason I believe RS this time. It just seems like a better fit. Either way though, they are both good guys.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 10:11 pm

I guess I should probably start watching this show instead of just sitting here reading your spoilers huh?? It's only the first two episodes right? I should be able to catch up. I like spoilers. I always want to know everything before it happens. It helps me just relax and watch without the stress. Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiYa
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 10:14 pm

I like JP and have finally figured out who he reminds me of...

Anderson Cooper (though he needs a bit more hair).

That said, the one thing that bothers me about JP is this statement:

What are your 3 worst attributes? Stubborn. Frustrated too easily when things don't go my way. Lack of patience.

But, I'm married to one of those for 25 years so it doesn't mean that it can't work.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 1st 2011, 11:48 pm

I know he was wrong about the last two, but I honestly thought JP would for sure be in the final two. They seem to have a really strong connection. That being said, if it ends up being Ben that's great too. As long as it isn't shit face bentley I'll be good. Smile

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 2nd 2011, 5:03 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:

Oh geez. I like Ben too. For some reason I believe RS this time. It just seems like a better fit. Either way though, they are both good guys.

I like all of her F4 guys this year so I am with you. The only thing I am confused about is they have not shown Ashley interacting much with Ben F, Ames, or Constantine. It seems like even the viewers who have not been spoiled see J.P as the F1. Some really like Ryan P as well.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 2nd 2011, 11:48 am

Here is a screen capture from Reality Steve's twitter.

I didn't feel like deleting the Countess, so just ignore that part - lol

Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 2nd 2011, 12:28 pm

I haven't even watched this season but what does Steve expect? This show has become all about shocks and drama and ratings. True love if it happens, is in SPITE of the show. IMO of course!

Still enjoying reading you guys, you are more fun than the show.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 3rd 2011, 6:12 pm

RS is not ready to spill everything he knows but he wrote this on his latest blog

I cannot get into detail just yet, but I can tell you that (not that you didnít already know this), this show is SOOOOO shady, itís disgusting. And what youíre seeing on TV is definitely not the full story. Sure, Bentley said all that stuff in his ITMís, although Iím sure a couple of those things were spliced up, but for the most part, he dug his own grave by what he said. Iím not defending Bentley at all, and his life will probably never be the same again after saying the things he said on this show.

and

Thereís definitely more than meets the eye to the Bentley story, I just want to make sure I have everything in order before I present it.

Donít believe a word Chris Harrison or ABC is putting out about their hatred for Bentley. Privately, they are eating up every second of it, they love the interest his character is generating, and by all means, could not care less about the things he said about Ashley. Publicly they have to pretend they do. Privately? Please. They love this. Bentley is TV gold to them.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 4th 2011, 2:13 pm

I wasn't going to look at the spoilers but of course I only lasted a few days, so this morning I looked. I hope they are right! I actually like all 4 of those guys, and JP was one of my favorites from the start.

Maybe they have Bentley there so he can come wreak havoc on the Bachelor Pad this summer? He really is a douchebag

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 4th 2011, 2:56 pm

There's no excuse for the producers to have allowed Bentley to continue with his charade. His ass should have been dusted after his first nasty remark regarding Ashley. The show is shady. I believe what RS is saying regarding Bentley. Chris is just the show's "voice" and just parrots whatever they tell him to.
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 4th 2011, 8:34 pm

Last edited by Alejules on June 4th 2011, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 4th 2011, 8:37 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
I wasn't going to look at the spoilers but of course I only lasted a few days, so this morning I looked. I hope they are right! I actually like all 4 of those guys, and JP was one of my favorites from the start.

Maybe they have Bentley there so he can come wreak havoc on the Bachelor Pad this summer? He really is a douchebag

I think to a large extent he is a network induced douchebag! They love all the attention he has generated. I am sure they encouraged his antics as opposed to warning him he might be let go if they continued. Each season I get more and more frustrated with what goes on but I still keep on watchng. I guess production does know what they are doing! LOL
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 4th 2011, 8:41 pm

Alejules wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:

I think to a large extent he is a network induced douchebag! They love all the attention he has generated. I am sure they encouraged his antics as opposed to warning him he might be let go if they continued. Each season I get more and more frustrated with what goes on but I still keep on watchng. I guess production does know what they are doing! LOL

Yep. Me too. It's so obviously completely set up and provoked by production, though it seems that Ashley wasn't in on this "little secret". That is so cruel... but who cares right? It's all about ratings.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 4th 2011, 8:45 pm

The only saving grace, I think, is that at least sometimes it works out.
Ali and Roberto seem super happy and I hope the same happens for Ashley.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 5th 2011, 9:29 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
RS is not ready to spill everything he knows but he wrote this on his latest blog

I cannot get into detail just yet, but I can tell you that (not that you didnít already know this), this show is SOOOOO shady, itís disgusting. And what youíre seeing on TV is definitely not the full story. Sure, Bentley said all that stuff in his ITMís, although Iím sure a couple of those things were spliced up, but for the most part, he dug his own grave by what he said. Iím not defending Bentley at all, and his life will probably never be the same again after saying the things he said on this show.

and

Thereís definitely more than meets the eye to the Bentley story, I just want to make sure I have everything in order before I present it.

Donít believe a word Chris Harrison or ABC is putting out about their hatred for Bentley. Privately, they are eating up every second of it, they love the interest his character is generating, and by all means, could not care less about the things he said about Ashley. Publicly they have to pretend they do. Privately? Please. They love this. Bentley is TV gold to them.

It's just like Reality Steve to state the obvious like he is some kind of genius.
Back to top Go down
alleykat

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 5th 2011, 7:17 pm

minnyace01 wrote:

What's the name of the board? They've been very accurate in the past, so I'm curious to see the info...
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 5th 2011, 9:08 pm

alleykat wrote:
minnyace01 wrote:

What's the name of the board? They've been very accurate in the past, so I'm curious to see the info...

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 6th 2011, 7:01 pm

I found it...........

http://realitysteve.com/2011/06/03/a-change-of-plans-bachelor-pad-news-and-more-reader-emails-6311/

Bachelorette Ashley Spoilers

A Change of Plans, ďBachelor PadĒ News, and More ďReader EmailsĒ Ė 6/3/11

Will Bentley return to the show? Chris wouldnít confirm a Bentley reappearance later in the season (Reality Steve says Bentley does return), but he said Ashley ďdefinitely has a hard time moving past thisĒ and the only reason they would allow Bentley back on the show is if Ashley wanted it. Itís her call.

So thereís your answer. When Bentley returns to the show in Hong Kong, Ashley is fully aware heís coming back and is the one that asked for him to return because she needs some sort of closure from him. I guess the reasoning he gives Monday night for leaving doesnít sit well with her, and three episodes later, Bentley is still on her mind, so they bring him back per her request. Wow. Yet another reason this makes the show hypocritical. I donít care if Ashley wants the guy back for some closure or not. If Bentley is the devil like youíre claiming he is, and he was ruining Ashley in his ITMís with some of the rudest, most condescending things anyone has ever said about anyone on this show, why not step in and say, ďNo, heís not coming back on the show. Sorry. This guy is a jerk, he treated you like crap, and weíre done with him.Ē No different than them promoting him for Mondayís episode, no different than him being the talk of the season so far, and no different than them counting the days until the ďMen Tell AllĒ where they can have him back on again. This whole situation reeks of hypocrisy, and I just hope some of you out there are intelligent enough to see it. Bentley is no doubt to blame, because he couldíve avoided all this by not coming on the show in the first place, but the show is just as bad for knowing what they knew, and not saying anything. Moving onÖ.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 6th 2011, 7:06 pm

I want them to bring Ed back too and see if Ashley goes for him. Or maybe Ed and Bentley can compete against who can hurt Ashley the most in public. It seems that is what they want to do - exploit people.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 6th 2011, 7:14 pm

lol! washed. You know that he and Jillian still date on occasion? It's a crazy relationship.

Thanks Mood, I didn't read that blog.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 6th 2011, 8:57 pm

Jack'd wrote:
lol! washed. You know that he and Jillian still date on occasion? It's a crazy relationship.

Thanks Mood, I didn't read that blog.

Gosh, I thought I quoted it earlier, but I guess I left the Bentley returning part out.
He comes back in Episode 6 ( doesn't stay though)
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 7th 2011, 4:00 am

Washed Up wrote:
I want them to bring Ed back too and see if Ashley goes for him. Or maybe Ed and Bentley can compete against who can hurt Ashley the most in public. It seems that is what they want to do - exploit people.

Back to top Go down
jasmom

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    June 7th 2011, 12:43 pm

reality steve's recap is up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS    

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7( Ashley) SPOILERS