AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Maks Blog   March 14th 2011, 3:28 pm

MaksimC Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Yup! RT @TVGuide: Look who's blogging again! #DWTS' @MaksimC: @kirstiealley and I will be the partnership to remember! bit.ly e1IpZZ

This is just a snip

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all having a great 2011 so far. Are you ready for Season 12?

Everything is going great so far. As you now know, Kirstie Alley is my partner. We are having a blast. She is doing really well. What I like is that she's a lot better than I expected. I'll be honest: I came in and said to her, "You are out of shape." She said, "I am and I'm not hiding it. It's a great opportunity to get into shape. I don't want any limits. Do whatever needs to be done. It's a learning experience." I said, "Great!" And I came back with a routine and choreography like I would with anyone else and she gives me 100 percent in rehearsals every day.

Kirstie has a lot of natural dance ability. But we need to get into good enough shape where we're able to capitalize on that. We're utilizing the training period, not only learn how to dance to set her up for the rest of the season, but to get her to a place where she's comfortable. She's getting a lot stronger. From where we started to where we're now, it's like a totally different person. The first practice, it was 20 minutes and done. Now, we can rehearse for a few hours and we were dancing the entire time. The part I love the most is how much she loves it. She's been saying it: "I don't want to say corny or anything, but it's exhilarating. I want to do this for the rest of my life." People are always asking who's my ideal partner. I've been fortunate to have great partners and she's definitely one of the top ones. She's doing it for the right reason. She wants to get better. She's trusts me and trusts in me.

Our first dance is the cha-cha. We done with the routine, so we're just polishing it now. I'm following the same pre-season plan as I've always done. We spent the first week doing the first number and now we're working on the second dance. It works for me. It's been like that with everybody. I think she's going to be fine for the premiere. She's very ballsy. One thing I'm looking forward to seeing in the first show is our video package. They are going to be insane! I almost beat myself each week. Kirstie's so quick and so witty. Her humor is hilarious and smart. She talks a billion words a second. It hits you unexpectedly. We have a great relationship. We couldn't be more different. At first, I didn't know how we were going to be and what kind of partnership we would have. So she just told me to call her "G" and she calls me "daddy." It's definitely going to be the partnership to be remembered this season.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   March 14th 2011, 4:12 pm

Thank you, Mappy for bringing this here! Smile I really like him!
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   March 14th 2011, 6:17 pm

I really enjoy reading Maks blog. And watching him dance. Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   March 19th 2011, 2:59 am

How did I miss this?
Thanks Mappy for bringing that. Maks is my fav.

ballerina
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   March 19th 2011, 10:45 pm

Thanks Mappy! I enjoyed reading his blog.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 8th 2011, 6:37 pm

Newest Blog

Dancing's Maks: My Leg Is Fine
Apr 8, 2011 01:13 PM ET
by Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Hi everyone!

Hope you had a great week! Thanks for voting for us!

Well, let's just get it out of the way. The fall was a fluke. My leg is fine now. It was a little bit of a pull. I was fine before the show and it was just something that happened at a bad time. I'm taking care of it and it's not going to be a problem. It was completely my fault. Kirstie did nothing wrong and I am so proud of her for how she handled everything and how she kept going. I don't know how else to come out of this situation, but I think it shows that you don't have to be perfect dancing. You just have to have enough will to finish and to do your thing. It's not about not making mistakes; it's about working through them. People expect us not to fall, but everybody falls. Everybody slips left and right all the time. It's nothing new. But I am not surprised that it became such a big deal just because it's Kirstie. Still, it shouldn't be a big deal. I'm over it; Kirstie's over it. I'm not sure when the show will stop replaying it though! Hopefully soon! I think we'll see it at least once on Monday: "Last week, Kirstie and Maks..."

Kirstie and I have been in Chicago this week for Oprah, which was an amazing and very special experience. We're having a great time here. We're here with a bunch of people and have been out and about. Kirstie has a lot of energy for life and a lot of passion. She wants to enjoy every moment and I'm trying to keep up! I have not had deep-dish pizza yet, but I will try to get some before we leave.

Our next dance is the waltz. It's classical week, so we'll have a singer who will sing during our performance. It's going to turn into a bit more of a show rather than being a straightforward dancing competition. The orchestra is going to be bigger and everything is going to be grand. It's something new and fresh. There are a lot of little elements. Since we've been in Chicago, we're trying to make do with what we've got here. Kirstie is doing well. Like with the fall, I'm not teaching her to dance; I'm teaching her how to be a dancer. She was able to recover because we have a clear understanding of our jobs and what we're supposed to do. That's how we're approaching the waltz. I'm not just teaching her the pattern of the waltz, but I'm also teaching her how to feel it. If everything works, we can relax and adjust to the little changes production throws at us.

Wendy's elimination was unfortunate, but she was a clear choice. I really didn't want Tony to go. I always want him around as long as possible. I think Wendy gave it her personal all and unfortunately that was not enough for the show or voters. I know she and Mike had the lowest scores the past three weeks, but their eliminations don't really change anything. The show is always going to get harder as it goes on. And the bunch that's left — there's no clear front-runner and everybody can be great and everybody can not be so great.

Monday was my dad's birthday, as I mentioned on the show. We did not spend it together. They were all in my house, celebrating, watching the show, passing out when I fell — the typical family reaction! They had fun. My dad is the reason why I dance. I owe it all to him and to my mom for supporting me. So happy birthday, dad!

That's all for now. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 8th 2011, 6:39 pm

I have a crush on Maks.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 8th 2011, 6:59 pm

Moody wrote:
I have a crush on Maks.

Maks and Kirstie are in Chicago. The restaurant required jackets... Maks wearing one from the restaurant lol

Tired dancer!

RT @kirstiealley: Handsome hipster?.....or unibomber??? You decide...... http://say.ly/fxeeTs

Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 8th 2011, 7:05 pm

I know this is odd combo,

3 parts Russell Brand,
2 parts Allen Alda,
2 parts Michael Moore
1 part George Clooney
1 part Brad Pitt
Add Pinch of Johnny Cash and singer whose name I can't get(damn memory)
season with Maks and Elvis

stir, stretch and bake til hot for me
and poof I have my dream man.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 8th 2011, 7:11 pm

Mim, you're good!
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 8th 2011, 7:13 pm

Moody wrote:
I have a crush on Maks.

Me too.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 8th 2011, 8:29 pm

sammieso wrote:
Moody wrote:
I have a crush on Maks.

Me too.

Me three!! And what's funny is I couldn't stand him much until he was paired with Erin, she brought out the soft side of Maks and that is extremely SEXY!

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 9th 2011, 2:12 am

lovin wrote:
sammieso wrote:
Moody wrote:
I have a crush on Maks.

Me too.

Me three!! And what's funny is I couldn't stand him much until he was paired with Erin, she brought out the soft side of Maks and that is extremely SEXY!

That is when my opinion about Maks changed as well. I did not enjoy him with Brady last season. I adore him with Kirstie and hope he wins!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 9th 2011, 6:43 pm

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/maksim-chmerkovskiy-regrets-going-on-ukrainian-bachelor

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Regrets Going on Ukrainian Bachelor

**snip**

"[It was] the hardest thing that I've ever done," Maks tells People. "If I knew then what I know now, I would never have signed up. I would do Dancing With the Stars for the rest of my life before I do something like this ever again."

It doesn’t help that he didn’t have any idea what he was getting into, having avoided the American version of the show. "I had never seen it," he says. "But I still knew what it was about. In theory you think you can do it, but when you're in it you cannot realize how difficult it is."

He seems to have had the hardest time with choosing and rejecting women at the end of the night. "People should never be lined up and chosen,” he says. “We're not objects and we're not supposed to be lined up like that. It's terrible and it's like I was back in high school."

But there was one perk: therapy. "There was a psychiatrist on staff who I ended up speaking to everyday, and it was very therapeutic," he says. "It wasn't that I had issues to fix, but talking to someone who was a professional everyday really helped me a lot, so that was an amazing experience."

** snip **
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 10th 2011, 4:58 am

I used to like Maks until I found out that he did the Ukrainian Bachelor *while he had a girlfriend*. They broke from filming over the holidays and there were pictures posted of him on vacation with his family (including the gf!) on some island, maybe St. Maarten? They were taken down shortly after when people freaked out about it. Then he went back and finished the Bachelor and rumor has it he may have been contractually obligated to pick one of the girls and "propose", even if he had no intention of actually marrying her. What an ass. Since filming wrapped, there haven't been any pictures/sightings with the L.A. gf, so they might not be togther anymore, but regardless, he never should have done the show in the first place. It makes me sick because he tries to portray himself as this great family guy who wants to settle down and he can't even be faithful while filming a show to supposedly find his wife. What a shitty thing to do to all the women involved, including the gf (who btw was a total Erin Andrews clone).

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 10th 2011, 6:33 am

jengalives wrote:
I used to like Maks until I found out that he did the Ukrainian Bachelor *while he had a girlfriend*. They broke from filming over the holidays and there were pictures posted of him on vacation with his family (including the gf!) on some island, maybe St. Maarten? They were taken down shortly after when people freaked out about it. Then he went back and finished the Bachelor and rumor has it he may have been contractually obligated to pick one of the girls and "propose", even if he had no intention of actually marrying her. What an ass. Since filming wrapped, there haven't been any pictures/sightings with the L.A. gf, so they might not be togther anymore, but regardless, he never should have done the show in the first place. It makes me sick because he tries to portray himself as this great family guy who wants to settle down and he can't even be faithful while filming a show to supposedly find his wife. What a shitty thing to do to all the women involved, including the gf (who btw was a total Erin Andrews clone).

Wow...I didn't know Maks had a girlfriend.
Can you post a picture of her?
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 10th 2011, 12:10 pm

Picture from St.Maarten vacation during filming.

Quote :
And he has a Scottish girlfriend named Joni Kilmurry who he went on vacation with during filming!

Quote :
Maksim is currently dating Joni Kilmurry. He took her to St. Maarten with his family on NYE. Pics all over twitter. This was while he was still filming the Bachelor Ukraine.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 11th 2011, 3:02 am

It wouldn't be the first time someone went on a show like this for something other then finding love. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 11th 2011, 4:27 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
It wouldn't be the first time someone went on a show like this for something other then finding love. Rolling Eyes

lol! I love your love/hate relationship with The Bachelor.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 12th 2011, 12:01 am

London wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

lol! I love your love/hate relationship with The Bachelor.

Thanks. It was hard to hide how I truly felt about this show for so long. It is a love/hate relationship. Just depends on the day.

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 12th 2011, 10:31 pm

These post show interviews were pretty funny

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   April 12th 2011, 10:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 10th 2011, 9:20 pm

Maks and Kirstie went salsa dancing last night after the performance show and he tweeted this pic. Holy fuck does he look FINE

And you make everything worth it! “@kirstiealley: @MaksimC u make dancing fun”
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 10th 2011, 9:21 pm

He sure is!!
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 10th 2011, 9:28 pm

I just noticed his facial hair is back lol

he looks so much better with it demon banana

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 10th 2011, 10:29 pm

He is so hot!

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 11th 2011, 3:41 am

They make a hot pair!

Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 11th 2011, 8:00 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
They make a hot pair!

eww, I just can't even think of them in the context of "a pair"...I don't know if that is what you meant, or just that they each look hot?

I have never found Kirstie Alley attractive, but I have to admit, I am loving her on DWTS.

Now Maks...yum, that goes without saying.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 11th 2011, 2:45 pm

He's so hot!!!! I thought he was even hotter with Erin (if that's possible to be any hotter)

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 11th 2011, 2:47 pm

Ew. She's old enough to be his mother.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 11th 2011, 4:20 pm

They have great chemistry but I don't see any sexual chemistry like some do.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 11th 2011, 5:58 pm

May 3, 2011 Blog

Hey everyone!

Hope you had a great week! Thanks for voting for us!

First, I want to apologize for the delay. It's been a very busy week and unfortunately I didn't have time. I hope you all enjoyed the show last night. I think we set some sort of record for the most vast array of scores! All joking aside, I'm not trying to find the good in every bad. I'm kind of a perfectionist, but I can't not be happy for Kirstie. I can't be mad that it was the best dance. Yes, the steps were messed up. Yes, we were out of sync. But honestly, it was cool to dance next to her and to feel that positive energy. She was having such a good time that I don't need to worry about how good a performance it was. There have been amazing dances I've done in the past with people who didn't enjoy the process. Kirstie is truly embracing every second of it, so it's very cool and very nice to see that. I was genuinely very, very happy for her. I was trying to make sure she doesn't get upset afterward and she wasn't. She belonged out there. She allowed herself to relax and enjoy it. Eight weeks ago, I had a woman on a verge of heart attack who couldn't dance more than 20 seconds of a cha-cha. Now, she's out there performing a jive and enjoying the hell out of it.

I really hope fans and the audience could see Kirstie's excitement and enjoyment of the dance. I feel like Kirstie represents way too many people out there. They live vicariously through her. It's refreshing to see someone put in that situation. She's done it all. This is another chapter in her life that she's tackling with grace. I have the utmost respect and admiration for her. This show is a miniature version of life. Every experience we've had is tremendous and special. The way she embraces successes and failures is amazing. On the press line last night, she said that she wants to redo the jive at the showcase dinner I'm organizing for my students this summer. I'm kind of worried because I don't even think Madison Square Garden can fit everyone who wants to see Kirstie! We may have to broadcast something in Times Square!

**snip**

People have been telling me and tweeting to me that I've changed and I'm so hard on Kirstie and I seemed happier this season. Let me tell you something — I haven't changed a bit. I am still the same person. I don't think I've changed since I was 14 when I first started teaching. I have a track record of amazing students. I have a track record of students who have achieved results. Until someone is going to fail under my tutelage, I'm not going to change. Yes, Kirstie cries and yes, it broke my heart. I did not want to see her to do that, but I expect that. The show is one of the hardest and most demanding things one can endure. She goes into it and embraces it. The thing I love the most is that she literally has thought about walking out the room, but came back. She came back with tears. I hate tears. It does something bad emotionally to me, especially when a woman cries in front of me. Kirstie, I can allow myself to be affected by it because it's difficult and because she needs me to be Maks and not someone who crumbles and says "OK, let's not do this. Let's do something easier." She wouldn't allow me to take it easy. I'm just really tired of addressing my teaching method. I don't expect anyone to agree with it. I don't think you should. There has to be a variety. I am me and I am this. Whoever has me will have me and will have the results I guarantee. If you want someone gentle, don't come to me. It's funny because Kirstie has said to me that she's heard from others how friendly and nice I am. I am friendly and nice, but I know what I have to do to get down to work to get results, especially under pressure situations like the show.

**snip**

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

Maks

http://www.tvguide.com/Celebrity-Blogs/Dancing-Maks-Kirstie-1032634.aspx
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 11th 2011, 6:09 pm

Thanks mappy.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   May 12th 2011, 1:37 am

I meant he and Erin had sexual chemistry and with Kirstie they have a friendly relationship. I enjoyed Maks during those seasons. Of course he is hot, but when he smiles and is enjoying himself I melt.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maks Blog   

Back to top Go down

Maks Blog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: