March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 2:23 pm

Go !!
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 2:29 pm

Wednesday at 8pm ET on CBS
Well, the self-proclaimed "Survivor" king is dead. Just nine days into
the new season, conniving "Survivor" veteran Russell Hantz got his torch
snuffed by the Zapatera tribe last week. But thanks to the new
"Redemption Island" twist, he's got one last shot to stay in the game if
he can defeat fellow bootee Matt in a special elimination duel. Will
Russell triumph, or will his nemesis Boston Rob get to celebrate his
demise?

I copied that from our Calender that Happy made.

Will Russell or cute guy that I forgot the name of win the battle tonight? Please have Russell lose. PLEASE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 2:41 pm

I am with you Moody! Time to take your super inflated head home Russell, I can't see anyone else on the island past your ego!

I really hope the challenge is a wham bam thank you ma'am kind of challenge and the young kid whips the tar out of him! LOL GO MATT!! Smile (back to crossing my legs and trying to act like a lady! LOL)
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 3:23 pm

GO Matt.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 3:58 pm

Russell is KING! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 5:16 pm

GO MATT!!!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 5:31 pm

so just thinking out loud but if russell was able to give spoilers for this season, that would mean he stays on the island for awhile right?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 5:39 pm

Yup ... the producers and Jeff love Russell ... I'll be shocked if they let him leave at this point.
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 6:35 pm

^ I agree. As much as I like Matt, Russell's the producer's love.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 6:37 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Yup ... the producers and Jeff love Russell ... I'll be shocked if they let him leave at this point.

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 6:39 pm

I sure hope Matt wins and keeps winning and then rejoin his tribe or make the merge.
Then he can get a little revenge too. demon banana
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 6:41 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:

Exactly, there is no way Russell is leaving tonight!

I always wonder how much money Rob and Russell were given to do this season?
I think $100K each (second place winnings) and they still get their placement stipend.

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 7:07 pm

No one really understands Phillip (bwahahaha)
Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 7:14 pm

No way! Russell lost!!!

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 7:18 pm

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 7:21 pm

His actions tonight will come back to bite Ralph big time!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 7:22 pm

Remember Jeff Probst is tweeting while the show is on.

http://twitter.com/#!/JeffProbst
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 7:23 pm

I don't like this.........

Bottom to top

Back to top Go down
KyGirl
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2205
Registration date : 2010-02-17

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 7:39 pm

Boo!

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 7:40 pm

JeffProbst Jeff Probst
Here comes the human sweater!
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 7:43 pm

I am in shock that Russell is gone!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 8:05 pm

Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 8:17 pm

Shocked that Russell is gone but don't have much faith he's gone for good. I know there are those who don't like Rob but he does have control of his tribe at the moment. Now, that doesn't mean he'll keep control. I do believe it's just a matter of time before they turn on him. I can't help it I enjoy watching him. I'm not saying I'd want to live with the guy but he is entertaining to watch on this show. Embarassed

Last edited by speedy0103 on March 9th 2011, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 8:22 pm

One down one to go. Good job, Matt!

Now if only Rob's sheep can see the light of day and drop his smug ass...
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 8:27 pm

Boston Rob is the best. I feel like the season has really started now that Russell is OUT.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 8:47 pm

That was my happiest moment in Survivor history happy dance 2 I've never made any bones about not liking Russell, so for me this was television at it's finest. Seeing him cry was the icing on my cake lol, geez I'm really being mean tonight.

So many of Jeff's followers agree with him regarding Russell, they love him.

Phillip, what the hell can you say about this knuckle head. He's a God in his own mind, and I love listening to his madness. They should have thrown Charlie Sheen on that Island, that would have been pure gold watching the two of them WINNING!

Why have they stopped showing who each person voted for at the end? I miss seeing that.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 9th 2011, 9:59 pm

Wow I was pleasantly surprised to see Russell leave but I did feel a little bad for him when he cried. Philip is so nutso, I take comfort in the fact that even if he ever was a federal agent (?) at least he isn't one anymore. I haven't really decided who are my favorites but Grant sure is hot. I do like Ralph, I hope the poor guy doesn't get burned. I want Rob to get the boot, he is just way too cocky and full of himself, I don't like that.

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 4:23 am

Yay!!!!! Ding Dong the witch is dead.... The challenges on redemption island are hard. I was surprised to see Russell cry, but it didn't take him long to pull it together and get nasty again. Ralph sure is dumb. Entertaining but dumb.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 6:11 am

That was absolutely the best episode EVER, seeing Russell cry was definitely icing on the cake. WOOOHOOO!!

Ralph what a complete dipshit! Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 8:00 am

Wow ... I'm shocked that Russell was eliminated. (Shocked but happy)
Russell sobbing at the loss? Poor sportsmanship at its' finest. Has he never played sports? Suck it up Russell! Having him "out" his team's alliances was classic Russell. (It's the "If I can't have her, you can't either" syndrome.)
Ralph played that poorly ... he should have remained completely silent.
Phillip is a complete ass.
I assume Rob's tribe is just keeping him until they get to the merge? Why keep him after that?
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 9:10 am

Oh my goodness! I got so excited the first time Matt pushed his block. When it did not make it all the way to the end, my heart sank thinking crap Russell is gonna beat the kid. When Russell pushed his blocks down the ramp my heart was in my throat, when it did not make it all the way down to the end there was a flutter of hope that Matt would win. The anticipation was KILLING me! In the end, when Matt won and I realized that Russell had just been worked over by the kid, I got so excited cheering I almost fell off my bed! LOL

No matter what I think of Russell the "Survivor player", it was kind of sad to see him cry last night. Not sad like I wanted him to stay or anything, just sad on a human level. My only issue with this Redemption Island thing is that I don't think the onlookers should be able to communicate with those that are participating in the duel at all. Clapping for them is fine, waiving goodbye is fine, but talking like they did last night could potentially hurt one side or the other - in my opinion. I like the concept, it is like being in purgatory, of Redemption Island and think that Matt is going to do really well there.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 11:31 am

I am thrilled Russell is gone. I didn't feel bad at all seeing him cry. His comments throughout his Survivor run about other players, and how "nobody can beat me..I am Russell Hantz..." showed me that the guy couldn't give a damn about anyone else, so why should I care about him.

I agree, happiest day in Survivor for me - watching that ego get tossed.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 11:45 am

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 12:04 pm

Jeff has always had a hard on for Russell. I'll never get it. He's just a nasty little troll as far as I'm concerned.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 12:28 pm

Jeff's hard on for Rob is just as annoying.

Quote :

Parvati's recap.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/survivor-recap-why-parvati-shallow-166233

Survivor' Recap: Why Parvati Shallow Hated Seeing Russell Go Like That

Phillip…that guy is completely out of control. He’s hilarious! I love how adamant he gets about whether or not someone’s lying and you know what? Now he’s starting to lie too! Survivor gets to you. I know tonight’s tribal council was split between Phillip and Kristina, but I don’t think he’s going to be getting kicked out any time soon. I think we’ll definitely be seeing more of him because Rob is obviously in control and whoever he wants to stay, stays. Whoever he wants to go, goes. I think he sees merit in keeping the crazy guy around because it takes some of the heat off of him. It’s like having an annoying bee flying around your head; you’re going to be looking at the bee, not the bee keeper who unleashed it.

This is exactly what I was thinking last night. Rob's tribe (ugh) is so distracted by Phillip that they don't realize Rob has complete control. This game is in desperate need of a tribal switch.

Nice to see Zapatera rise to the occasion to beat the younger Ometepe tribe for the third time.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 2:16 pm

Maybe Russell has charmed and manipulated Jeff Probst like he does all the "dumb women".
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 4:09 pm

mytwocents wrote:
One down one to go. Good job, Matt!

Now if only Rob's sheep can see the light of day and drop his smug ass...

lol! tens

Rob's sheep make me puke That's why I like Kristina and was bummed she was voted out. She's the only who had the balls to try to go against Rob. I give Rob props though because he is good...too good.

Hopefully the tribes are reshuffled.

Ralph was dumb. He must of thought Russell losing meant he won a million dollars. LOL. Why would he hint that he had found the idol? I'm one of the few that doesn't mind Russell, but two chances to win Survivor is enough. Same goes for Rob. It's the same way I feel about Janelle...she is one of my favorites, but two chances to win BB is enough too.

Phillip didn't disappoint, but I wish he had been voted out instead of Kristina.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   March 10th 2011, 4:16 pm

Phillip is a nut - I can't imagine being in the same space as him in his pink unders and his stuff hanging out. He is an odd fellow and good for the viewer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"   

Back to top Go down

March 9 Episode 4 - "Don't You Work For Me ?"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: