View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 12:18 am

Ok, gotcha - I thought it was said at tonight's party. I'm not gonna go back and read all of that. yawn

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 1:42 am

Have we talked about this?

http://twitter.com/#!/spicypants/status/114542346519052288

I don't even want to talk about some of the comments on twitter. But you know, for people who hate someone SO much because she's "SUPPOSEDLY" a rude/mean person, maybe they should take a second and look at themselves. Big Brother fans...never ceasing to amaze me with their disgusting new lows.

Anyways I'm really happy she's okay. An accident with a semi truck sounds terrifying. It couldn't have been that bad though (thank GOD) seeing as how she still made it to the party.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 3:11 am

Bryanna wrote:

I don't even want to talk about some of the comments on twitter. But you know, for people who hate someone SO much because she's "SUPPOSEDLY" a rude/mean person, maybe they should take a second and look at themselves. Big Brother fans...never ceasing to amaze me with their disgusting new lows.

Anyways I'm really happy she's okay. An accident with a semi truck sounds terrifying. It couldn't have been that bad though (thank GOD) seeing as how she still made it to the party.

No.. I clicked the link and it said

Insider info: Daniele got into an accident with a semi truck on her way here! She is ok!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 3:27 am

Seems Renny and Jordan hit it off. She posted on her Facebook that she loves Jordan and she changed her profile pic to one of her and Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 11:40 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Bryanna wrote:

No.. I clicked the link and it said

Insider info: Daniele got into an accident with a semi truck on her way here! She is ok!!!!

Well, I guess this is irrefutable proof that at least ONE Jordeff fan is NOT a cat lady .........

dance

Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 11:53 am

Hugh, I am seriously having a daffy day ...will you please 'splain what you mean?
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 12:03 pm

Wilde - don't feel bad, I am clueless too.

I missed that about Dani's accident. Glad she's okay.

Bryanna - were the nutso people happy she was in an accident???????????
Shocked
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 12:13 pm

Lori wrote:
[color=blue]Wilde - don't feel bad, I am clueless too.

Bryanna - were the nutso people happy she was in an accident???????????[/color] Shocked

No i didn't see anything on her twitter of people being happy she was in an accident but just the usual hate tweets from douches, like her dad hates her she rode her dads coattails rachel is better than her rachel looks better people saying she has no personality she's ugly she has no friends can't keep any friends for longer than 3 months shit like that but from only 2 - 3 people everybody else is very positive i think it's just one person with multiple twitters and is just trying to get a negative reaction

Last edited by scottep_32 on September 16th 2011, 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4625

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 12:15 pm

Was Kristen at this party? Annie?

I am so confused... I thought there were 2 parties... Dicks & James's??? Was there just one???
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 12:17 pm

Gimme wrote:
Was Kristen at this party? Annie?

I am so confused... I thought there were 2 parties... Dicks & James's??? Was there just one???

There were two James was at 7pm and Dicks was at 10pm dick couldn't stay at his he got sick or something
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 12:25 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Lori wrote:

Bryanna - were the nutso people happy she was in an accident???????????[/color] Shocked

No i didn't see anything on her twitter of people being happy she was in an accident but just the usual hate tweets from douches, like her dad hates her she rode her dads coattails rachel is better than her rachel looks better people saying she has no personality she's ugly she has no friends can't keep any friends for longer than 3 months shit like that but from only 2 - 3 people everybody else is very positive i think it's just one person with multiple twitters and is just trying to get a negative reaction

Oh I see. I had to unfollow one person because of their vile comments about Dani. People are just creepy,
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 1:18 pm

I was just joking that the driver of the semi truck was a Jordeff fan. Smile

Whenever I see crappy and creepy tweets I don't like, I just unfollow. Very empowering. Smile

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 1:42 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
I was just joking that the driver of the semi truck was a Jordeff fan. Smile

Whenever I see crappy and creepy tweets I don't like, I just unfollow. Very empowering. Smile

Thanks for 'splaining, Hugh.
I thought there were comments (nasty ones) and I couldn't see anything.

I don't/won't follow people that tweet nasty stuff to houseguests' twitter name or spew nasty hate about them.
It sincerely creeps me out.
But when haters tweet nasty names to a houseguest, those haters are just revealing their nasty inner being right out in the open.

And to be honest, I think fans that find extreme joy when their NON-favorite player is getting called nasty names like whore, slut, prostitute, beeotch...well, to me they are just as bad as a nasty hater.

Thank goodness duts rule and we don't spew real hate or cruel nastiness.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 9:51 pm

Just catching up...Dani was in an accident? I'm so glad she's ok....how horrible!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 16th 2011, 11:53 pm

Does anybody know if Kalia's man (Eric?) is with her for the parties? Has anyone seen a pic with them? I was curious to see what he looked like, since everybody mentioned how handsome he was and I couldn't see her HoH pic very well.

Man Candy

Number of posts : 3062
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 17th 2011, 12:23 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
Does anybody know if Kalia's man (Eric?) is with her for the parties? Has anyone seen a pic with them? I was curious to see what he looked like, since everybody mentioned how handsome he was and I couldn't see her HoH pic very well.
Someone posted this video of him dancing at the wrap party-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqWqML7J_4
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 17th 2011, 12:25 am

Oh no you didn't!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 17th 2011, 12:31 am

was wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:
Someone posted this video of him dancing at the wrap party-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvqWqML7J_4
Thanks, was! I thought he would be taller... scratch Razz

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 17th 2011, 1:14 am

scottep_32 wrote:
Lori wrote:

Not exactly true. I saw a couple tweets saying it was karma. It wasn't an overwhelming majority or anything like that. But there are still people sick enough out there to think it and even say it
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 17th 2011, 8:33 am

From watching how people who hate my nephew deal with hating on him on twitter, they don't directly express the hate via @......., but rather use his name, so he doesn't see it unless he does a search on his name. So a typical cowardly hateful tweet would say something about Daniele Donato rather than say it to her face @DanieleDonato (or whatever her twitter name is).

So there was the Party on Real Player, Dick's Party and the Vegas Bash. Has the Real Player Party happened yet?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 17th 2011, 8:38 am

Moody wrote:
From watching how people who hate my nephew deal with hating on him on twitter, they don't directly express the hate via @......., but rather use his name, so he doesn't see it unless he does a search on his name. So a typical cowardly hateful tweet would say something about Daniele Donato rather than say it to her face @DanieleDonato (or whatever her twitter name is).

So there was the Party on Real Player, Dick's Party and the Vegas Bash. Has the Real Player Party happened yet?

The superpass party ( realplayer) was what is called the Wrap party. It was Thursday night
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 18th 2011, 4:36 am

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 18th 2011, 11:40 am

Thanks for the slide show, Nancy. It's fun to see the hgs having so much fun together. Is the curly haired girl in the slides Ivette???
Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 18th 2011, 12:24 pm

ebowers wrote:
Thanks for the slide show, Nancy. It's fun to see the hgs having so much fun together. Is the curly haired girl in the slides Ivette???

I was wondering who she was also. I don't think its Ivette but don't know.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 18th 2011, 12:36 pm

Sydney2 wrote:
ebowers wrote:

I was wondering who she was also. I don't think its Ivette but don't know.

Back to top Go down
Sydney2

Number of posts : 16372

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 18th 2011, 12:40 pm

Thanks Scott! She looks different than the ones he posted on Facebook of the Horse Back riding trip.
Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 18th 2011, 7:53 pm

That's not his gf. Must've been in reference to a different picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    

Back to top Go down

Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: