View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 12:32 am

I hope B & R don't go. Niki has apparently been bashing them on twitter.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 4:55 am

Not a fan of the Vegas Bash in general and could really care less if none of them decide to go. Seems like less of a party for fans and more of an excuse for reality peeps to party hearty.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 5:54 am

If I was going to Vegas it would be to meet other fans... no offense to the reality people.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 6:49 am

None of them should go, but hey it's an excuse for them to have some fun. They should stop selling these things as if any of it is for the fans though.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 6:51 am

What did Brendon say other than telling Jeff/Jordan about some problems he and Rach supposedly had getting to and leaving the event? Jordan also told a story, and Dick told a lot more than either of them. Am I thinking of the right thing? If problems were experienced, then the organizers should take the offensive and fix some things up, not sit around bashing and getting upset. *shrugs*

Also, expecting an apology from Brendon is like expecting Hayden not to shout in his DR sessions. It's possible it could happen but not likely.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 6:57 am

All I heard Brendon say first hand ( not reading but hearing it) was they they had told him they would cover their car rental but Brendon and Rachel were never reimbursed.

You would think that wouldn't be major, except that we have heard similar stories over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 10:48 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
All I heard Brendon say first hand ( not reading but hearing it) was they they had told him they would cover their car rental but Brendon and Rachel were never reimbursed.

You would think that wouldn't be major, except that we have heard similar stories over and over.

That's where I'm a little confused. I love to see/hear about all of the alumni together; and I can understand that there will be glitches in these kind of arrangements, but you keep hearing about them happening. Even if they are just oversights, why would Brendon be required to apologize if what he said was the truth? It sounds weird "I'm sorry; can I please come to Vegas?' It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out, because I really don't know what to believe. The list of castmates is impressive.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 11:47 am

ranjake wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:

That's where I'm a little confused. I love to see/hear about all of the alumni together; and I can understand that there will be glitches in these kind of arrangements, but you keep hearing about them happening. Even if they are just oversights, why would Brendon be required to apologize if what he said was the truth? It sounds weird "I'm sorry; can I please come to Vegas?' It will be interesting to see how this all shakes out, because I really don't know what to believe. The list of castmates is impressive.

Is the list complete and "CONFIRMED"? Last year Jeff and Jordan's names and faces were on the list too even though they said they were not going early on - they were on the list while the tickets were being sold.
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 1:52 pm

Is Dicks wrap party gonna interfere with the one that superpass and jokers have set up? I wonder how the HGs will be able to attend both.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 3:18 pm

how many parties are there? and are they all on ONE SAME night?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 3:23 pm

I'm sure most of the parties are around the same time because most of this seasons cast probably want to get back home as quick as possible
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 3:44 pm

Dick's wrap party is at the same time as the BigBrother wrap party that many ex-hg's and reality people are attending with feeds done by superpass and James Rhine doing interviews i believe.

Vegas will be friday and saturday night
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 4:52 pm

giggles wrote:
Dick's wrap party is at the same time as the BigBrother wrap party that many ex-hg's and reality people are attending with feeds done by superpass and James Rhine doing interviews i believe.

Dick's party will be the next night later than the other party and from the post in the other thread by Mappy - Superpass will be in the backyard streaming live feed (Wednesday), Phil Sheppard will do a recap of the party at Tru (Wednesday night) the next day(Thursday)- and later on Thursday night at Dicks Wrap party.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 5:14 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
giggles wrote:

Dick's party will be the next night later than the other party and from the post in the other thread by Mappy - Superpass will be in the backyard streaming live feed (Wednesday), Phil Sheppard will do a recap of the party at Tru (Wednesday night) the next day(Thursday)- and later on Thursday night at Dicks Wrap party.

http://bigbrotherwrapparty.com/

Both parties are on thursday the 15th...both happening at 7pm pacific time

Phillip from last season's survivor is doing survivor redemption recap at Tru on thursday before party
Superpass is streaming the party at Tru on thursday night

Dick's party is at infusion club on thursday the 15th according to his website and starts at 7pm pacific
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 6:17 pm

Did we post the link for buying the feeds this year to the Vegas bash? Sorry, if it's here somewhere, here's the link. Interesting that the meet & greet on Friday is sold out.

http://www.thevegasbash.com/
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 9:36 pm

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 13th 2011, 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 12:48 am

Aren't Dick and James Rhine on pretty good terms? If so, I think it's kind of assholish of Dick to be throwing his party at the exact same time. It's rude to James and awkward to the HGs who have to choose between the two. But I guess that's par for the course when it comes to Dick's ego. It's all about him. Always.

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 12:58 am

What does this mean??

liveatthestudio Niki Congero
Rachael was just saying how she has to go to Vegas for her Bridal Shower Sunday.... #thevegasbash great now I have to deal with that issue.
22 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 1:11 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 3:51 am

Are pictures of all the houseguests out partying after the finale going to be posted in this thread?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 4:29 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Are pictures of all the houseguests out partying after the finale going to be posted in this thread?

I think a new thread would be cool.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 4:47 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

That sounds like a great idea! Smile

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 4:59 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

That sounds like a great idea! Smile

In fact maybe a whole separate section called Post Show News and Photos.. or something like that.
LOL - BB13 Aftermath
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 6:06 am

KayS wrote:
What does this mean??

Rachael was just saying how she has to go to Vegas for her Bridal Shower Sunday.... #thevegasbash great now I have to deal with that issue.
22 minutes ago

Interesting. All I'm getting from this is that, for once, Dick may have been right about someone, and that's scary. Surprised
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 7:26 am

Dude he's been right all the long...
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 7:43 am

Matt's pic..... roll on floor laughi

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2752
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 9:25 am

jengalives wrote:
Aren't Dick and James Rhine on pretty good terms? If so, I think it's kind of assholish of Dick to be throwing his party at the exact same time. It's rude to James and awkward to the HGs who have to choose between the two. But I guess that's par for the course when it comes to Dick's ego. It's all about him. Always.

All of the current HGs and most of the past HGs will be at Rhine's party. Some may straggle over to Dick's party later in the evening.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 9:38 am

i'm thinking dick's party is probably the late night party to go to anyway.
Back to top Go down
gatormator23
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1393
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 1:13 pm

Is anything live tonight? Like interviews after the finale?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 1:18 pm

gatormator23 wrote:
Is anything live tonight? Like interviews after the finale?

The back yard interviews are on the feeds at 11:15PM est Not sure if Evel Dick's interviews will be live on his website or taped
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 14th 2011, 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 15th 2011, 3:24 am

So when do we start finding out the dirt and gossip? LOL. I haven't really paid much attention to a lot of the post BB stuff in the past few years but I feel like I'll be in this thread a lot this time around. Mostly interested in hearing about Dani and Dom. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bolero
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 15th 2011, 6:07 am

KayS wrote:
What does this mean??

22 minutes ago
It means she used the bridal shower as a lure to tempt Rachel back, and hoped she would forget. I actually feel sorry for Rachel because how many people are going to step away from the party long enough for a ill-prepared bridal shower.

As an aside, before the season started Niki was talking about how the shower was happening at the bash and so she knew for certain that Rachel would not be in the house.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 15th 2011, 6:48 am

Thanks Bolero. I appreciate the info.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 15th 2011, 9:15 am

Bolero wrote:
KayS wrote:
What does this mean??

22 minutes ago
It means she used the bridal shower as a lure to tempt Rachel back, and hoped she would forget. I actually feel sorry for Rachel because how many people are going to step away from the party long enough for a ill-prepared bridal shower.

As an aside, before the season started Niki was talking about how the shower was happening at the bash and so she knew for certain that Rachel would not be in the house.

Wow, that Niki is a piece of work. Why would she tweet something like that - it's so mean and makes her look bad.

Maybe Niki will cancel it because Brendon didn't "apologize" to her for telling the truth about how she stiffed them. Might be difficult , though, since Rachel won and is the big star at the event!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 15th 2011, 9:25 am

kmjm wrote:
Bolero wrote:
KayS wrote:
What does this mean??

22 minutes ago

Wow, that Niki is a piece of work. Why would she tweet something like that - it's so mean and makes her look bad.

Maybe Niki will cancel it because Brendon didn't "apologize" to her for telling the truth about how she stiffed them. Might be difficult , though, since Rachel won and is the big star at the event!

demon banana I was thinking the same thing. I hope this comes back to bite her in the a**. She's so unprofessional. Go get 'er Rachel!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 15th 2011, 9:27 am

People should know by now that Rachel will call people out. Let her get a glimpse of those tweets,and it's AWN, lol.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 15th 2011, 9:31 am

Mappy wrote:
kmjm wrote:
Bolero wrote:
KayS wrote:
What does this mean??

22 minutes ago

demon banana I was thinking the same thing. I hope this comes back to bite her in the a**. She's so unprofessional. Go get 'er Rachel!

Niki has talked some mad trash about Rachel and Brendon - I wish someone would clue them into her junk before they get into the car to go to Vegas so they change their mind. If they do go.....I hope Rachel eats her for lunch! Smile demon banana
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    September 15th 2011, 11:11 am

I wonder what Niki will do now that Rachel is the winner - I know that Rachel was originally not going to Vegas because they had to move into an apt because Brendon starts school on Monday. Can you have the Vegas Bash without the BB13 winner? Not that any of the HG's going care if Rachel's there - they just want to party and have fun! Maybe the fans will care!

I hope Rachel goes to Vegas to celebrate with her Vegas friends - maybe skip Nikki's events!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!    

Back to top Go down

Wrap Parties Discussion Thread!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: