AuthorMessage
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 1:56 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Yeah, Zapatera throwing the comp made Rob look masterful in that puzzle challenge.

The other way around...his great puzzle skills made the "throw" less obvious. Rob was flying through that puzzle, so it wasn't that hard for the other guy to fall behind.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 2:11 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Yeah, Zapatera throwing the comp made Rob look masterful in that puzzle challenge.

Thank you! Rob is just an attractive version of Russell. He has the charm of a con man, but he plays a vicious game.
I hope Matt takes him out eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 2:13 pm

Nancy - bite your tongue!! Naughty, naughty
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 2:13 pm

Schooner wrote:
mytwocents wrote:
The other way around...his great puzzle skills made the "throw" less obvious. Rob was flying through that puzzle, so it wasn't that hard for the other guy to fall behind.
Couldn't agree more Rob rocks the puzzles!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 3:00 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

Thank you! Rob is just an attractive version of Russell. He has the charm of a con man, but he plays a vicious game.

Yup, no difference between the two. Rob was just lucky to draw the young impressionable tribe with the village idiot Phillip.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 3:45 pm

One down, one to go. Rob needs to go because I'd like to see how the others play this game without him.

Stephanie I like you, but you shouldn't have talked Russell up so much. Really really stupid.

I don't think it was a good idea to throw the challenge. They should have waited until they actually lost to vote Ressell out.

ETA: I missed Phillip and his craziness.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 3:48 pm

catty wrote:
One down, one to go. Rob needs to go because I'd like to see how the others play this game without him.

Stephanie I like you, but you shouldn't have talked Russell up so much. Really really stupid.

I don't think it was a good idea to throw the challenge. They should have waited until they actually lost to vote Ressell out.

ETA: I missed Phillip and his craziness.

I can understand getting someone out you don't like but doing it now when they have a giant 6 to 3 vote majority probably wasn't the right choice
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 5:10 pm

David and Steve knew Matt won the RI duel, so they saw it as an opportunity to vote out Russell who would be challenged by Matt in the next duel. It's a risky move that they might regret in the future, but at least they are playing their own game unlike the Ometepe tribe. Better to stay six strong with Russell out of the picture instead of being distracted by his shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 5:11 pm

Holy crap! This was the most satisfying episode I can remember in a long time! I LOVED almost everything about it (other than Francesca losing the redemption challenge). I am really liking this season so far, which is kind of surprising.

Seeing Russell/Ressell booted was fabulous, especially after his and Stephanie's smugness during tribal. I've said it before and I'll say it again... his social game SUCKS!!! I can't believe he thought he could get away with the EXACT same game for a third time. At least Rob admitted that he had to change things up in his game.

Ralph and Phillip are great entertainment. Stephanie is like a mini Sarah Silverman, only more annoying. I like a lot more of the male contestants this season. Can't wait to see what happens next week. Jeff is probably exaggerating but it sounds pretty exciting!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 7:13 pm

good posting

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 8:23 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

I totally agree.
tens

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 9:06 pm

mytwocents wrote:
David and Steve knew Matt won the RI duel, so they saw it as an opportunity to vote out Russell who would be challenged by Matt in the next duel. It's a risky move that they might regret in the future, but at least they are playing their own game unlike the Ometepe tribe. Better to stay six strong with Russell out of the picture instead of being distracted by his shenanigans.

Very true. I just don't think I could throw a comp. Too risky, but who knows maybe it will work.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 3rd 2011, 9:42 pm

I know throwing the challenge was risky, long term. BUT I LOVED that they did it. It was great gameplay to get Russell out early AND while someone like Matt, who stands a good chance to win a duel was at redemption island. It could bite them in the butt down the road, but I'd take that chance to nail Russell. I used to REALLY dislike Rob. Heros v Villains changed my mind. Dude just rocks Survivor period.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 4th 2011, 9:13 am

mytwocents wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
mytwocents wrote:

Yup, no difference between the two. Rob was just lucky to draw the young impressionable tribe with the village idiot Phillip.

I disagree. Rob would form the majority alliance on the Zap tribe, while Hantz would just have more choices in forming his harem of two.

Rob >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hantz
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 4th 2011, 12:55 pm

I think it was probably a good move for them to throw the challenge and get rid of Russell while they had the votes to do so. Russell can be very manipulative, so the longer you leave him in the game, the more chance he has of changing someone's mind. They all know what he is like, and perhaps dislike him - but they all agreed he knows how to get to the end. So, I could see someone switching and running with that thinking they would either beat him in the end, or get rid of him later. I say get rid of the cancer before it spreads.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 4th 2011, 4:47 pm

Schooner wrote:
I think it was probably a good move for them to throw the challenge and get rid of Russell while they had the votes to do so. Russell can be very manipulative, so the longer you leave him in the game, the more chance he has of changing someone's mind. They all know what he is like, and perhaps dislike him - but they all agreed he knows how to get to the end. So, I could see someone switching and running with that thinking they would either beat him in the end, or get rid of him later. I say get rid of the cancer before it spreads.

Good point. I hadn't thought of it like that.

I don't know much about Rob. Is he normally good at puzzles?
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 4th 2011, 4:49 pm

Moody wrote:
Schooner wrote:

Rob is abnormally good at puzzles. On Heroes Vs Villains, they had a puzzle practically every challenge and he pretty much single handedly solved them. His spatial relations skills are out of this world, apparently.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   March 4th 2011, 4:51 pm

Moody wrote:
Schooner wrote:

Yes he is Moody, or at least from what I have seen watching the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"   

Back to top Go down

March 2 Epi 3 - "Keep Hope Alive"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: