Share | 

Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35312
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 23rd 2011, 2:37 pm

"You Own My Vote" - One castaway's kind gesture causes others to take notice and question his loyalty to the tribe, while Francesca settles into solitary life on Redemption Island and speculates who will join her next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9163
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 23rd 2011, 3:07 pm

thanks again for the remind, still can't remember wednesdays
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35312
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 23rd 2011, 6:43 pm

bergen wrote:
thanks again for the remind, still can't remember wednesdays

You're welcome. I forget too! I really love Survivor, but for some reason, American Idol has got me hooked.
I'll watch AI first, then Survivor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 23rd 2011, 8:08 pm

BOSTON ROB SCREWED UP I think. As much as I love him, voting out Matt wasn't good. I actually liked Matty too Sad I hope he'll be back.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 23rd 2011, 8:20 pm

I missed the first half, why did Rob vote out someone who was down with the Rob envy?
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 23rd 2011, 8:25 pm

When Matt went over to congratulate the winners Rob was offended. Rob's point was you play to win and they were just beat for the second time in a row and I think Rob believes Matt doesn't take winning as serious as he should.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 23rd 2011, 8:35 pm

Rob suspects Matt of playing the other side, anticipating the merge already. Also, he didn't like his alliance with the little cute blond- too much like him and Amber, he thought. An unstoppable loyal two. I don't think Rob does anything in Survivor because he is offended- his game is not emotional. That's just the reasoning he used to convince the others to do what he wanted.

Philip was so entertaining tonight- when they were laughing at him hunting crab in his pink undies, that was hilarious. And his gorilla/lion tattoo talk- where do they find these people?
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 23rd 2011, 9:42 pm

Gotta say I loved Ralph tonight!! YAY he found the idol!!! WOOHOOO!

Philip, nuff said. Those pink undies are killing me LOL!

Still loving my Boston Rob! Matt what were you thinking going to congratulate the other tribe...uh no dude! Rob likes the kid but you don't do that geez!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9163
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 23rd 2011, 10:13 pm

i love survivor, but after tonights episode I feel like I am still watching russells season, I am sooooooooo over this man. Lather, rinse, repeat with him.
As for Rob, I want to not really like him because I don't want anther season of Rob, but I just can't hate on him because if the others want to be so star struck with him it's really not his fault. But good gosh other contestants he isnt God.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 23rd 2011, 11:42 pm

I still love Rob. In Rob's mind Matt had to go. In my mind, Matt looks too much like Fabio (last years winner) Phillip and his pink undies and well, just him, entertain me. He's crazy! Glad Kristina used her immunity idol. Not that she would be voted out but now it's gone. I will have to rewatch on itunes this weekend. I was interrupted twice so I did miss some things.

So, will they show Redemption Island next week? I don't follow spoilers so I have any idea what's going to happnen. Do they battle to go back in next week?
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 3:29 am

bergen wrote:
i love survivor, but after tonights episode I feel like I am still watching russells season, I am sooooooooo over this man. Lather, rinse, repeat with him.
As for Rob, I want to not really like him because I don't want anther season of Rob, but I just can't hate on him because if the others want to be so star struck with him it's really not his fault. But good gosh other contestants he isnt God.

This is exactly how I feel. I can't stand Russell. I loved when that "dumbest guy that ever lived" (Russell's words) found the idol and I think that was the same guy that saw Russell find the clue. Russell gets so mad when confronted. Twisted Evil I used to feel bad for him that he didn't win the game ever, but I don't anymore. He is so mean!

Rob's team is just that. Rob's team. They do exactly what he says. It's amazing.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16463
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 6:47 am

I've had some serious disdain for Russell since his first season and nothing has changed. Men like him have always pressed on my last nerve ... that particular combination of arrogance, egocentricity, superiority and misogyny combined with his troll-like physique brings out my aggressive tendencies. I also hate that he always seems to find a couple of young women to kneel at his feet every season. Blah.
I was so glad that Ralph confronted Russell. Like every insecure egocentric, Russell gets so angry and defensive when confronted ... loved it. (and Ralph finding the immunity idol was just the icing on the cake)
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5714
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 8:23 am

It's official, I really can't stand Russell. I am loving Ralph about now.
razz
AND I would love to be the one to knock that damn smirk off Robs face.
Get rid of Matt because he showed good sportmanship?
I call BS on that one. I know, it is not "done" on this show, but has probley been drilled into the kid since he was small. give me a break. Just an excuse to get rid of better looking, younger guy. Rob is bully and he felt threatened.
whatever
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 16944
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 8:37 am

Some interesting tidbits from Jeff's tweets during last night's episode -

JeffProbst

After a challenge people often try to congratulate the other tribe. We don't show it unless it is a story. Rob's reaction made it a story

In case you're wondering Kristina is having tattoos removed from her arms, that's the stuff you're seeing on her arms.

Russell did get his tooth fixed. He got a gold tooth put in. happy dance 2

Because the water was rough we had to bulid this swimming pool to do some water challenges. 8 feet deep. Concrete.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 8:51 am

I agree with whomever said Rob is not an emotional player - he saw an alliance of two forming with the cute blonde, and he knows how dangerous that can be. That was his real reason for getting rid of Matt.

It might bite him in the ass because the girl will be out for blood - I hope not. I probably would have kept him in for a couple more rounds, he was strong and good in competitions, and he was in love with Rob, which Rob could have used to his advantage.

Russell - please just go away. He thinks he is God's gift to the game of Survivor, and how dare someone question him...he's Russell Hantz ya know! I hope he is gone early. Loving the big hairy dude that is putting him in his place.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 9:52 am

mimTN wrote:

It's official, I really can't stand Russell. I am loving Ralph about now.
razz
AND I would love to be the one to knock that damn smirk off Robs face.
Get rid of Matt because he showed good sportmanship?
I call BS on that one. I know, it is not "done" on this show, but has probley been drilled into the kid since he was small. give me a break. Just an excuse to get rid of better looking, younger guy. Rob is bully and he felt threatened.
whatever

Mim, have you watched Rob in any other season?
Rob could care less about better looking younger guys he wanted to break up an already tight team before they became the strongest alliance to beat. Rob and his wife blew through Survivor All Stars...his wife won and he came in second...so he knows for a fact what a strong team like him and his wife can do.
I think it is a good move to do that (break up strong alliances) but maybe this time it was a little too early...I don't know ...we will see.
Rob was right about another thing...Matt was playing the social part of the game way before it became necessary to play the social game.
Matt seemed like a good kid but also a tad on the daffy side.

PS...I thought Ralph was awesome last night! I am also thinking that strong quiet man is going to go far...I can't remember his name but he is in Rob's alliance.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 10:03 am

i think rob got rid of matt because he thought he was playing The "nice guy" not that he did it for real but he thought it was an act for the game.
Ralph was stupid to do what he did to russell..you may love it but he already had the guys blaming russell and did not have russells sights on him, he would have been SMARTER to not confront russell. Only time will tell if he sticks around or not.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5714
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 11:17 am

No, I have not watched Rob anywhere. I admit, it is that damn smirk.
I still think he went nuts over handshake, are you saying that is not it?
He just got rid of him because he was strong player and used that as excuse?
OK, I will keep watching, but that damn smirk! I don't like him but am willing to be proved wrong.

LOL, but Russell is asswipe and that I am sure of.
(picture me stamping my foot)
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 12:08 pm

mim - I don't doubt that the handshake was noticed by Rob, and he knows this game. Even Jeff Probst said in his blog that kind gestures are few and far between, so in this game, you remember them. Matt going over and doing that could have been very good news for him (Matt) post-merge. JP said that was not lost on Rob.

But more importantly, Rob knows first-hand what a strong alliance of 2 can do. He wasn't about to let that happen again.

Rob might be a bit cocky, and have a smirk (which I happen to love about him - his smile is so endearing), but Rob knows this game. He knows what being out there does to people, and how little things can mean so much more.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 1:18 pm

I love Boston Rob. I also think it was a good move to break up the 2some that was beginning. Better to do it now rather than later.

Rob's team has to win the challenge so Russell's team has to go to tribal. I really think they will vote to get rid of Russell. I don't know how much longer I can take of his arrogance.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 1:45 pm

Trust me, I hated Boston Rob the first two go-rounds, but he really grew on me during Heroes Vs. Villains. And man can that dude do puzzles! Sheesh.

Clearly Boston Rob was some sort a grifter or con man in his former life, because he really can be conniving and manipulative, but I find Russell far more irritating and just plain icky.

Russell really hasn't shown any ability to do much more than find things under rocks (um, trolls have a knack for that, just sayin') and control the not-that-bright. Challenge wise he's not a star and socially, he's a disaster.

And time will tell whether or not giving Matt the boot was the right or wrong answer. They lost two challenges with him on the team, so what's to say they can't win without him?

Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 2:02 pm

Episode 2 blog

Between Rob walks on water love and Philip is awesome love, that blog made me ill.

Jeff's manlove counter (number of mentions in his weekly blog):

Rob 22 times
Philip/Phillip 19 times
Russell 18 times
Ralph 17 times
Matt 13 times
Coach 2 times
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 2:31 pm

mytwocents wrote:
Episode 2 blog

Between Rob walks on water love and Philip is awesome love, that blog made me ill.

Jeff's manlove counter (number of mentions in his weekly blog):

Rob 22 times
Philip/Phillip 19 times
Russell 18 times
Ralph 17 times
Matt 13 times
Coach 2 times

Mytwo, are you Shannon? scared
Just kidding...that Shannon bashes Jeff for his "man love" for Boston Rob and Russell.
He says some NASTY stuff about Jeff on Twitter.
I would love to see Jeff punch that Shannon guy right in his nasty face...cripes, I would love to get a punch in on that creep too.

Anyway, I see why Jeff loves these guys...they are all making for another great Survivor season.
Jeff is right, without the Russells and the Coaches and the Phillips in the game the show would be boring.
I love watching the competitions but I also love seeing the "crazy" of it too.

Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 3:33 pm

I disagree that the usual suspects are making for a great season. I bet there are some hidden gems on this cast who can bring their own brand of greatness if only given decent airtime. Anyhow, I may not be a fan of Phillip but at least he not recycled. Maybe his crazy will win me over.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 5:03 pm

As much as I love Boston Rob, I can't wait to see how his tribe shakes out if/when he goes to Redemption Island. I want to see who will step forward, who will follow and who will silently watch and blindside the others lol
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14481
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   February 24th 2011, 5:08 pm

I want Phillip to stick around because he is complete entertainment. His hunting for crab in his pink whatever you call them was priceless roll on floor laughi

Rob is good. I'm thinking voting out Matt will come back to bite him at some point. Gosh, I hope so at least. He's a great player but seeing these ladies (minus Kristina and maybe now Andrea) worship him is getting a bit sickening.

I think Russell's days are numbered. He isn't worshiped the way Rob is. I wouldn't be too shocked if he discovers Ralph has the idol and finds a way to get him out of the game. It would be longshot though since, like I said, no one really likes him.

PostSubject: Re: Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"   

Back to top Go down

Feb 23rd 2100 - Ep. 2 "You Own My Vote"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: