AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 8:24 am

lallybelle wrote:
So how will Rachel work in "Coming between me & my man" into the goodbye message this week whatever happens? I gotta admit, she a mess but it cracks me the hell up.

Ugh, it will be in her good-bye message to Kristen. It's going to be one mean and ugly message that is for sure.

Kristen is getting a good life lesson in "life isn't fair" and "things don't necessarily happen for a reason". ... I have never been a fan of "everything happens for a reason" mentality.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 8:28 am

I agree - things don't happen "for a reason" -- things happen. Period. Sometimes your actions contribute to "things happening" and sometimes they don't. In this case, some of Kristen's own actions have contributed to her eviction - 'twas ever thus on BB.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 9:40 am

It would be highly entertaining to see Rachel and Brendon on the block together after a Veto, to see if they would turn on each other. Now that would be fascinating! I think with these two and their pathologies, anything is possible. I might be able to come up with a tiny bit of respect for them if they DID turn on one another.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 430
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 11:20 am

BB11JJ wrote:
kashyap wrote:
I can't wait for them to get out of the house and find out that america doesn't like them.

I sure hope america doesn't like! and I hope america will show them how much they don't like! cause so far except from here I saw only love for them, not for them as gamers, love for their showmance and I can't understand how people like their showmance!
I don't care for their showmance or their game. Showmance wise they're annoying, Game wise too much too fast, I think the only reason they're winning some comps. are because most of the hg's are throwing them.
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 12:09 pm

lallybelle wrote:
So how will Rachel work in "Comming between me & my man" into the goodbye message this week whatever happens? I gotta admit, she a mess but it cracks me the hell up.

I'm expecting her to add in that Kristen was coming between her and her Brit as well
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 1:37 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
It would be highly entertaining to see Rachel and Brendon on the block together after a Veto, to see if they would turn on each other. Now that would be fascinating! I think with these two and their pathologies, anything is possible. I might be able to come up with a tiny bit of respect for them if they DID turn on one another.

I don't think Brendon would turn on Rachel but I could totally see her secretly campaigning against him - she really wants to be in the house.

gmtbb wrote:
lallybelle wrote:
So how will Rachel work in "Comming between me & my man" into the goodbye message this week whatever happens? I gotta admit, she a mess but it cracks me the hell up.

I'm expecting her to add in that Kristen was coming between her and her Brit as well

That would be so awesome! lol "You got between me and MY Brit!"

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 3:26 pm

I can't wait until these two are evicted.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 4:12 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I can't wait until these two are evicted.
It will be one of the happiest moments of my year

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 4:19 pm

I just hope someone actually goes through with it and puts them both up next week. Please, oh please, oh please.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 4:21 pm

Who should be evicted 1st. I think Rachel, she is a stronger player and knows BB better than Brendon
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 4:22 pm

I want Brendon to go first because he's a douche and I sort of love Rachel.
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 4:39 pm

If they're both nominated... I could see Brendon winning the POV and using it on Rachel.

Rachel's the stronger player of the two because she understands the game more than Brendon. They both annoy me equally, though, so I don't care who leaves as long as one of them does.

Coming at this from the perspective of what's best for my favorite, Britney, I guess I'd want Rachel to stay in because there's a better chance for her to help Brit than for Brendon to help her.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 4:52 pm

Just as long as they don't make it to the F2 I don't care who leaves first. I just hope it is soon.

Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 4:54 pm

Unfortunately I don't see any body who is going to put them up. And if that happen Alison G. is going to save them. I can see them be final4 .We have long way to go and mbe. we have to learn to like them. Mnnnn........no ,I can not do it. This is of course just MO
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 4:56 pm

Almost everyone in the house is SAYING that they'll put them up, except for Kathy, and she won't win anything. But saying and doing are two different things.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 5:01 pm

sockpuppet wrote:
Almost everyone in the house is SAYING that they'll put them up, except for Kathy, and she won't win anything. But saying and doing are two different things.

Matt had the best chance to and he blew it. Maybe on purpose, but he should have put them both up. One of the worst moves.

Back to top Go down
JWChitown
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2210
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 5:02 pm

Isn't anyone on the side of the underdogs? With 7 against 2, the house is all against Rachel and Brendon.

I gotta root for the underdogs.

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35535
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 5:37 pm

JWChitown wrote:
Isn't anyone on the side of the underdogs? With 7 against 2, the house is all against Rachel and Brendon.

They aren't really the underdogs though. They have been winning stuff, and no one will put them up because they are afraid.
The true underdog is Kathy IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 5:39 pm

JWChitown wrote:

I don't see them as the underdogs. They have had most of the power.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 7:02 pm

Douche boy can go than Brit & Rachel will beat the shit out of those boys. They are the 2 best players in he house, even though Rachel ruins it sometimes with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 8:39 pm

BB11JJ wrote:
kashyap wrote:
I can't wait for them to get out of the house and find out that america doesn't like them.

I sure hope america doesn't like! and I hope america will show them how much they don't like! cause so far except from here I saw only love for them, not for them as gamers, love for their showmance and I can't understand how people like their showmance!
maybe some people do like them, like me, I am not big on any showmance I like the people...some end up in "relationships" some are single...I do like them most the time
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 9:14 pm

rallen wrote:
BB11JJ wrote:
kashyap wrote:

maybe some people do like them, like me, I am not big on any showmance I like the people...some end up in "relationships" some are single...I do like them most the time

rallen you aren't the only one. I don't like the showmance, but I do like B and R separately for different reasons. Rachel is better at the game than Brendon. I give Rachel credit for winning her HOHs. It isn't her fault others are throwing them. I could do without her mean goodbye messages.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 2nd 2010, 9:46 pm

catty wrote:
rallen wrote:
BB11JJ wrote:
kashyap wrote:

rallen you aren't the only one. I don't like the showmance, but I do like B and R separately for different reasons. Rachel is better at the game than Brendon. I give Rachel credit for winning her HOHs. It isn't her fault others are throwing them. I could do without her mean goodbye messages.

Yeah, I talked about their showmance, as separate people yeah I can understand why you like them cause they do play the game and winning comp. I was referring how the viewers can like their showmance.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 6:35 am

catty wrote:
rallen wrote:
BB11JJ wrote:
kashyap wrote:

Rachel is way better than brenden, haha! I think it is hilarious when the HGs start talking about brenden running her HoH.
And I find it humorous when the HG call her stupid but she has gotten out probably 2 people that where gunning for her...yes most are but she does not fall for "i will do this I promise" from people that are in the dr saying hell no I will not keep my promise, she may have a mean streak but she is a hell of a player. He goodbye message seem worse to me because it seems like she is always Yelling in the DR like she thinks the person on the other side can't hear her if she does not talk loudly,lol
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 9:56 am

God DAMN Brendon sucks.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 10:32 am

JWChitown wrote:

I don't consider them underdogs at all. Two out of 4 HoH's and 2 out of 4 PoV's is not underdog to me. I don't want either to win and I can't stand their showmance. I like to watch them fight until the kiss and make up. Then they return to blech.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 11:44 am

It would be amazing if Rachel made it to the end.

Brendon can just go away, he brings her down and the nice guy/voice of reason edit he's receiving is total bullshit.

I like Rachel, but if she doesn't separate herself from Brendon anytime soon, I don't know if I can continue to root for her. He brings her down.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 12:55 pm

rallen wrote:
catty wrote:
rallen wrote:
BB11JJ wrote:
kashyap wrote:

Rachel is way better than brenden, haha! I think it is hilarious when the HGs start talking about brenden running her HoH.
And I find it humorous when the HG call her stupid but she has gotten out probably 2 people that where gunning for her...yes most are but she does not fall for "i will do this I promise" from people that are in the dr saying hell no I will not keep my promise, she may have a mean streak but she is a hell of a player. He goodbye message seem worse to me because it seems like she is always Yelling in the DR like she thinks the person on the other side can't hear her if she does not talk loudly,lol

LOL...she and Hayden yell a lot in the DR. Geez, I can hear you don't worry! I read updates and I think Britney thinks Rachel is a stronger player than Brendon. Rachel will be shocked when Britney ever nominates her.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:34 pm

I have just realized a troubling potential obstacle to Rachel and Brendon's much anticipated upcoming appearance on "Tool Academy". On the show, only ONE of the members of each couple is designated the tool in need of help. It would be impossible to determine which of these two is more toolish. She is beyond ridiculous, but he is one of the biggest Douchebag Tools I have ever seen.

I just watched BBAD from last night and their "Vegas" fight. OMG. Every time I think there is no way I can be more disgusted by the two of them, it happens. Individually, each of them are awful- together they are truly unbearable. I finally had to fast forward because I wanted to throw a grenade at myself if I had to watch more. It would be hard to find a duo more potentially dysfunctional than them, it is SUCH an unhealthy relationship. They met someone they barely knew that they had a physical attraction to and now are trying to make that person into what they want them to be, with no acknowledgment of who the other really is. Rachel is putting on a show, Brendon is dismayed she isn't joining him in Codependant County. They both repeat themselves over and over without ever hearing the other. They are SO wrong for one another in each and every way and are embarrassingly pathological. Rachel is the more annoying and at times cruel one, Brendon is the one with deep psychological issues. They are a train wreck!!!

The BEGRADING must stop! (omg that was the best part) LOL!

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:38 pm

That's a good picture of them.

I AM Vegas Brendon.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:38 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

They look great here! Is this a screen cap?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:40 pm

Quote :
They look great here! Is this a screen cap?

I saw it posted on CBS.com Smile

Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:40 pm

Okay, they do look really good in that pic.
Too bad they both suck as human beings.

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:42 pm

I thought Rachel was in love with Brendon. I am really starting to think that she is acting. What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:46 pm

Moody wrote:
I thought Rachel was in love with Brendon. I am really starting to think that she is acting. What do you all think?

Acting & ready to pick up Hayden as her partner when he becomes a free agent.

She is setting the stage for her big break up performance with Brendon. She does not need him anymore. IMO lol!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:48 pm

Moody wrote:

I think Brendon is getting on her last nerves, but she knows he is all she has right now.

She purposely tried to make him mad last night. IMO

Last edited by Hope on August 3rd 2010, 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gracie
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3672
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:49 pm

Hope wrote:
Moody wrote:

I think Brendon is getting on her last nerves but she knows he is all she has right now.

Plus she needs him to win HOH this week.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   August 3rd 2010, 5:53 pm

Gracie wrote:
Hope wrote:
Moody wrote:

I think Brendon is getting on her last nerves but she knows he is all she has right now.

Plus she needs him to win HOH this week.
do you think he can pull it out though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and her man thread   

Back to top Go down

Rachel and her man thread
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: