Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   May 11th 2011, 6:53 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
TDotMI wrote:
Such pressure! LOL

Mr. Adorable wasn't very happy about the pic..

Oh my God!...he is so adorable!!!
I love his chubby little legs with those rolls!!

Me too Wilde! I thought the same thing "he's got rolls" lol, he's adorable TDot.
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   May 13th 2011, 8:20 pm

So adorable!

Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 11th 2011, 4:48 pm

I know you have more pics than the ones you have tweeted recently of Baby Smalls.

Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 3:09 am

Jessalyn wrote:
I know you have more pics than the ones you have tweeted recently of Baby Smalls.

haha I better! Or I would feel like a bad mother if I didn't..

Let me see what I can do... brb Smile
Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 3:24 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 4:05 am

So darling.... I just want to eat his cheeks.. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 5:19 am

What a cute little man and Nancy is so right about his cheeks.
Please keep the pictures coming, love them!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 6:44 am

Mason is a babe magnet! I want to hold, tickle, snuggle and smooch your little man!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 7:09 am

Oh my goodness, what a handsome little guy Mason is!!
It is amazing how fast he is growing!!
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 7:13 am

Mason is so handsome, I love his cheeks they look so kissable!

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 7:30 am

Ahhhhhhhh, I can't believe it. I guess we can't call him Mr. Small or whatever it was you called him. LOL He is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 7:32 am

Beautiful ... what a joy to see him thriving.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 8:39 am

He is beautiful - and those legs! I am so happy he is thriving.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 9:20 am

How cute!! I love his shirt in the second picture!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 9:21 am

He is precious! Smile What a handsome lil guy Smile

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 10:05 am

Omg I just want to squeeze him.

So cute. aww his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 11:25 am

Jessalyn wrote:
Omg I just want to squeeze him.

So cute. aww his cheeks.

me too.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 11:47 am

So cute!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 11:57 am

What are the intercontinental babynapping laws again? Will I be tried in The Hague if I come for Baby Smalls? (Will would love another playmate!)
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 7:51 pm

What a doll! I can't believe how big he is!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 10:19 pm

He's getting so big and even more adorable if that's possible. Love the cheeks!!!!

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 12th 2011, 11:56 pm

Awww thanks ladies.. I feel like he is changing every day..and he is extremely squeezable and kissable and I love cuddling him. He is getting so big, though it's getting harder for me to hold him for a lengthy period of time - he is approximately 14 pounds now. I can't believe he was born 4 months ago at just over 3 lbs.

Moody - LOL - Baby Smalls is a play on words, it comes from Biggie Smalls (aka Notorious B.I.G. - rapper from the 90's). Mason was one of 3 names I liked / wanted. Others were Payton and Riley. for those of you that like basketball you will know that they are last names of players and a coach. I grew up watching basketball and when I was a teenager I thought that those last names would make cool first names. So after all these years, when I found out I was having a boy, I still considered those names. What helped me make my decision was that for some weird reason, I kept on hearing Mo' Money, Mo' Problems almost weekly on the radio - song that was popular in the 90's, by Biggie Smalls, and also featured Mase. Nonetheless, I also heard a couple of his own songs, which I haven't heard in ages..

So I know it may sound stupid, but I was totally convinced it was a "sign", and we decided that his name had to be Mason. (please oh please don't make fun of me.. I just realized what I typed haha)
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 13th 2011, 2:16 am

I love the name Mason and he is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing pictures with us. I love seeing his smile. Smile

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 13th 2011, 1:32 pm

Too cute!

cheri25

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 13th 2011, 2:44 pm

He is soooo sweet!!! Thanks for sharing with us. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 13th 2011, 3:19 pm

Mason is so cute and is getting soooooooo big!!!
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 13th 2011, 4:02 pm

TDotMI wrote:
Awww thanks ladies.. I feel like he is changing every day..and he is extremely squeezable and kissable and I love cuddling him. He is getting so big, though it's getting harder for me to hold him for a lengthy period of time - he is approximately 14 pounds now. I can't believe he was born 4 months ago at just over 3 lbs.

Moody - LOL - Baby Smalls is a play on words, it comes from Biggie Smalls (aka Notorious B.I.G. - rapper from the 90's). Mason was one of 3 names I liked / wanted. Others were Payton and Riley. for those of you that like basketball you will know that they are last names of players and a coach. I grew up watching basketball and when I was a teenager I thought that those last names would make cool first names. So after all these years, when I found out I was having a boy, I still considered those names. What helped me make my decision was that for some weird reason, I kept on hearing Mo' Money, Mo' Problems almost weekly on the radio - song that was popular in the 90's, by Biggie Smalls, and also featured Mase. Nonetheless, I also heard a couple of his own songs, which I haven't heard in ages..

So I know it may sound stupid, but I was totally convinced it was a "sign", and we decided that his name had to be Mason. (please oh please don't make fun of me.. I just realized what I typed haha)

He's 14lbs? holy smokes, he's doing awesome! him and Brynn are the same weight- considering she weighed almost double him at birth- that's fantastic. Someone's been pumping the iron to show off for a certain princess Wink. And I LOVE the name mason! Fits him perfect. So glad I had a girl, I had ZERO boy names I liked (well i liked them, I just didn't want to chose them. my stubborn way of wanting a girl. haha)! What girl names did you like?

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 14th 2011, 4:27 am

marinewife08 wrote:
TDotMI wrote:

He's 14lbs? holy smokes, he's doing awesome! him and Brynn are the same weight- considering she weighed almost double him at birth- that's fantastic. Someone's been pumping the iron to show off for a certain princess Wink. And I LOVE the name mason! Fits him perfect. So glad I had a girl, I had ZERO boy names I liked (well i liked them, I just didn't want to chose them. my stubborn way of wanting a girl. haha)! What girl names did you like?

Oh I have this little man on a strict work out regiment, how else is he going to get ripped in no time? He's got some competition and he needs to be bigger than his lady Smile

Since he is 4 months today, we are going for his shots and will find out his exact weight. I am required to add formula to my breast milk to increase calories, so that may have helped with the weight gain.

As for girl names, we liked two. If I had a girl, her name would have been Talia Valentina (coincidentally, that would have worked out perfectly since Mason was born on Feb 14th).
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   June 14th 2011, 9:57 am

TDotMI wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:
TDotMI wrote:

Oh I have this little man on a strict work out regiment, how else is he going to get ripped in no time? He's got some competition and he needs to be bigger than his lady Smile

Since he is 4 months today, we are going for his shots and will find out his exact weight. I am required to add formula to my breast milk to increase calories, so that may have helped with the weight gain.

As for girl names, we liked two. If I had a girl, her name would have been Talia Valentina (coincidentally, that would have worked out perfectly since Mason was born on Feb 14th).

Aww that name is cute! But still, glad you had a boy Smile. Brynnlynn doesn't need anyone stealing her thunder, she's enough of a diva as it is. Wink. haha. let me know how mason handles his shots. Brynnlynn was a nightmare at the 2 month shots, but suprisingly fine w/ her 4 month old shots. I guess it really just depends on the day for her. She's been on formula for over a month now. Much to my (and the dr's) dismay. After she got pneumonia she just would not take breast milk- how the hell did she know the difference? And in two months they'll be eating baby food!!!!

Back to top Go down
balmoral
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9685
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 10:31 am

Sanding little Mason and mom and dad Positive vibes and all my love today! He is in the surgery. Hug wrap up in arms
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 10:39 am

balmoral wrote:
Sanding little Mason and mom and dad Positive vibes and all my love today! He is in the surgery. Hug wrap up in arms

Oh dear. All my love to little Mason and his family. Hug wrap up in arms

blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 10:42 am

Hug wrap up in arms

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 10:58 am

Mason, Mom and Dad;

Hug wrap up in arms
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 10:58 am

Hug wrap up in arms
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 11:10 am

Positive love and thoughts to Mason and momma! Let us know how little man does!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 1:32 pm

Positive love and thoughts to the TDot family Hug wrap up in arms
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 2:26 pm

blueeyed wrote:
Positive love and thoughts to the TDot family Hug wrap up in arms

Your avatar is awesome... I've been following you around the board all afternoon so I could see it lol

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 4:18 pm

Hug wrap up in arms

TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 6:10 pm

Awwww thanks so much for the well wishes and hugs!!!

Everything went well, we are home now! Baby is zonked out.. thank god we didn't have to stay over night (the hospital apparently doesn't broadcast live feeds, what would have I done with such emergency??? - j/k)

You guys are the best! xoxo

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   July 7th 2011, 6:32 pm

So happy the hear all went well and you are home in time to watch BB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Congratulations ToDot!!!!!!!!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: The Lounge-
Jump to: