Housewives of Miami

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 12:56 pm

OMG ... that face! I don't watch any of the Housewives series but I love reading Ragan's blogs.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 1:03 pm

I keep starting to watch this series (Miami) and I swear I get flashbacks of living in Coral Gables and I can't watch it. I have it taped, my sister keeps saying "you have to watch it!" but I swear I knew some of these women. UGH I really didn't like living in Miami. The focus on material things and appearance put me over the edge.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 2:33 pm

i thought the Beverly Hills wives would of been more like the Miami wives when it came to money and material things but they were so different...and they had or seemed to have more money
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 2:40 pm

Minus Lea Black, I think all the side characters in Miami are infinitely more interesting than the housewives.

tens
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 5:53 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
OMG ... that face! I don't watch any of the Housewives series but I love reading Ragan's blogs.

lol! Me too!!!!!

Now someone please tell me what in the hell is wrong with her face? A botched procedure?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 5:56 pm

Lori wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

lol! Me too!!!!!

Now someone please tell me what in the hell is wrong with her face? A botched procedure?

i'm thinking many botched procedures, but if you look at her daughter, Marysol, she has some resemblence to that kind of face, it's just I don't know if they share a plastic surgeon that only knows one way to do a procedure and just hasn't realized he doesn't do it right.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 6:15 pm

Holy cow! She ought to sue!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 6:19 pm

I watched. I dislike the majority of the women. I abhor Cristy and Larsa (the two mean girls). Just yuck. I like Adrianna, probably because she is Brazilian. Glad to hear this has been shortened to 6 episodes.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 7:11 pm

I always read Ragan's blogs and I don't watch either. He's so funny and says things I only think lol
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 8:50 pm

I like Alexia. I thought she was going to be more like what Larsa and Cristy are, but she's not.

Elsa is the star. Like my best friend said, she needs her own show.

I didn't like the chef Ragan mentioned, he seemed to be acting to the camera. Not sure if I explained that right. I found him very annoying. I've seen him on spanish language tv a few times and he's never acted like that. He was overdoing it.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 9th 2011, 10:02 pm

I seriously can't bear to look at the TV screen when Elsa is on. afraid

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 10th 2011, 3:58 am

catty wrote:
I like Alexia. I thought she was going to be more like what Larsa and Cristy are, but she's not.

Elsa is the star. Like my best friend said, she needs her own show.

I didn't like the chef Ragan mentioned, he seemed to be acting to the camera. Not sure if I explained that right. I found him very annoying. I've seen him on spanish language tv a few times and he's never acted like that. He was overdoing it.

Yeah, the chef made the meal all about him when we, the viewers are interested in getting to know the women. Also the women are interested in us seeing them too, so he was a bad pick for the cooking lesson.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 10th 2011, 9:41 am

Moody you are all caught up and you have NO comments on Marysol's mom and her face? I am shocked!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 10th 2011, 1:28 pm

bergen wrote:
Moody you are all caught up and you have NO comments on Marysol's mom and her face? I am shocked!

Enough has been said about that face lol. I am still shuttering with flashbacks from living amongst these women. Seriously I lived in Coral Gables, would walk by these homes and wonder about who lived inside of them. I would drop my son off at pre-school and these women (well of course not exactly these women, but very similar) would be dropping off along side me. Living in Miami was the closet I have ever come to living in a foreign country. I never learned the language (Spanish) and had a very difficult time dealing with the standards regarding materialism and beauty. Come retirement time, Ricardo (my Brazilian husband) wants us to move back to Miami. I just can't imagine. The store that Adrienne's art gallery is on, is where I would go for Starbucks. I changed a lot about my appearance while there. It was all about looking "sexy". See how traumatized I am??? I can't even talk about he show without laying on the couch needing a therapist. lol!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 16th 2011, 5:08 pm

I watched last nights show and have nothing to say about it.

I'd like to see more Elsa. I like Alexia. I think Adriana might be living a lifestyle she can't afford, but I don't know. I could be in the minority, but I really don't like Lea. Larsa and her nanny issues Rolling Eyes Marysol's engagement ring was way too extravagant. I'm not sure what Cristy even does.

Those are my thoughts. Pretty boring.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 16th 2011, 5:18 pm

I freaked out when I saw the ring. How can you say no to that? I'd marry his dog for that ring.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 16th 2011, 5:25 pm

lol! I thought it was too big. Yup I'm crazy!

Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 16th 2011, 5:29 pm

catty wrote:

lol no you're right, I was just shocked by how big it was! I'd feel ridiculous wearing it though. Not to mention the constant fear of getting mugged.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 16th 2011, 5:51 pm

I thought it was Grotesque. Just like the couple.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 16th 2011, 5:51 pm

London wrote:
catty wrote:

lol no you're right, I was just shocked by how big it was! I'd feel ridiculous wearing it though. Not to mention the constant fear of getting mugged.

It's all Fred's fault. That rock he got Wilma set a precedence.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 16th 2011, 6:09 pm

London wrote:
catty wrote:

I know! Her mom loved it too.

You could make about 3 cute rings and a pair of diamond earrings with the size of that thing. It was ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 23rd 2011, 4:32 pm

The season finale is next week. The live reunion show will be the following week.

I think the only housewife I liked was Alexia. Marysol after that. Didn't care for the rest.

Elsa was on Watch What Happens Live and she has personality, but she looks so terrible. Andy showed pictures of what she used to look like and she was very pretty. It was kind of sad seeing those photos and then seeing her now.

ETA: I enjoyed watching Willam Levy on last nights show. He's hot. No wonder my mom and sister are hooked on the telenovela...he is currently starring in one. Not bad to watch 5x a week Smile

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 24th 2011, 1:07 am

Do you think this show will be back on the air next season?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 24th 2011, 9:26 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

i can't imagine it would. i'm thinking this was DC all over again, but at least with DC there was the drama of the white house crashers. With Miami, the charity ball crasher story line just isn't really that interesting.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 24th 2011, 10:59 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

No way. Didn't they shorten this season because the didn't have enough material to work with?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 24th 2011, 11:35 pm

Pics of Elsa in her younger days:

http://crushable.com/entertainment/more-pics-of-real-housewives-of-miami-star-elsa-patton-before-and-after-plastic-surgery/gallery-page/1/#gallery

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 26th 2011, 6:59 am

Did you read that part that both her and her daughter have been arrested for drunk driving?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 26th 2011, 4:47 pm

Yup. I think TMZ posted their mugshots weeks ago.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 31st 2011, 4:34 am

Didn't any one see the finale? I absolutely abhor Larsa and Cristy. Also weird about Marysol talking about marriage and babies, she looks like she is in her 40's. Adrianna's crotch shots. Oh my. Least she has a sense of humor. Loved Lea playing a joke on them and taking them out to lunch at an organic farm. They acted so snobby. Majority of these ladies seem very uneducated and backward in their opinions of relationships between men and women. Very Miami. ARRRG

Ragan's blog I agreed with but you could tell he had to work hard to find any passion to write about this boring bunch.

Did anyone like this season?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 31st 2011, 6:01 am

Moody wrote:
Didn't any one see the finale? I absolutely abhor Larsa and Cristy. Also weird about Marysol talking about marriage and babies, she looks like she is in her 40's. Adrianna's crotch shots. Oh my. Least she has a sense of humor. Loved Lea playing a joke on them and taking them out to lunch at an organic farm. They acted so snobby. Majority of these ladies seem very uneducated and backward in their opinions of relationships between men and women. Very Miami. ARRRG

Ragan's blog I agreed with but you could tell he had to work hard to find any passion to write about this boring bunch.

Moody, I watched about 30 minutes of the first show of the season. I decided that I didn't want to waste my time with this bunch.
I can barely keep up with my "must watch" list as it is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   March 31st 2011, 8:17 am

Moody wrote:

i watched it, it was along with the season boring. I don't abhor Larsa as others do, she was kind of boring to me the whole season and that whole elsa thing was completely staged if you asked me to make some kind of drama to go out on. i think she is probably the more "normal" one imo, yes definitely stuck up but i might be also if married to scotty pipen. Cristy now her i abhor. I actually really liked Marysol, she was enjoyable to watch as was lea, but even she became to much.
Adrianna, I dont understand her situation, she told lea 2 episodes ago how her financial situation was rough she didn't know where she would get the money for her son's school, but as we see, well she isn't exactly dialing it back. and i can't begin to tell you how much i HATE vagina shots, i think a woman with her legs wide open is absolutley disgusting, that is a pose that no one looks sexy in.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   February 9th 2012, 2:51 pm

http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/2012/02/model-joanna-krupa-to-join-alleged-second-season-of-real-housewives-of-miami.html

Janelle's friend, Joanna Krupa, is said to be one of two housewives who are now filming as replacements for Cristy Rice and Larsa Pippen for Season 2. Sure would be great if Janelle came to visit and was on the show!

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   February 9th 2012, 5:14 pm

That's awesome!!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   August 6th 2012, 8:49 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
http://blogs.herald.com/scene_in_the_tropics/2012/02/model-joanna-krupa-to-join-alleged-second-season-of-real-housewives-of-miami.html

Janelle's friend, Joanna Krupa, is said to be one of two housewives who are now filming as replacements for Cristy Rice and Larsa Pippen for Season 2. Sure would be great if Janelle came to visit and was on the show!

I just saw a commercial for the 2nd season and Joanna Krupa was on. It's starts in Sept.

Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   August 6th 2012, 8:56 pm

thank you catty! I'm looking forward to it. I'm tired the other housewives. Maybe this one will be better.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   August 7th 2012, 5:24 am

catty wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

I just saw a commercial for the 2nd season and Joanna Krupa was on. It's starts in Sept.

Janelle was talking about this to someone yesterday. She said something like ... my friend Johanna is going to be on, you will love her...
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   September 15th 2012, 6:02 pm

Did anyone watch? I think they did a good job with the new cast. Joanna is beautiful. It looks like there will be fights this season.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   September 27th 2012, 10:03 pm

i think i saw janelle on this week's episode...has she tweeted about it at all???
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   September 28th 2012, 8:18 pm

What part? I was wondering if I would see a glimpse of her this season.

I was watching WWHL last week and Alexia was on, apparently her younger son was in a bad car accident sometime this yr and suffered a brain injury. She won't be seen too much this season because she has devoted most of her time to her son. She was one of the ones I liked last season.

As for this season, KarenT needs to dump her telenovela boyfriend.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   September 28th 2012, 9:55 pm

it was real quick catty, it was when they were at mynt, joanna was up on a stage dancing, they showed the dj, and when it went back there was janelle standing with joanna...there is a pic in janelles thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Miami   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of Miami
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: