Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 5:06 pm

Following in the fancy footwork of sister Julianne, professional dancer Derek Hough is temporarily leaving “Dancing with the Stars” for
the big screen, Access Hollywood has confirmed.

According to Deadline, which first broke the news, Hough, who has helped three stars take home the mirrorball trophy on ABC series (NicoleScherzinger, Brooke Burke and Jennifer Grey), will miss season 12 of the hit reality competition to star in “Cobu 3-D.”

“We wish Derek the best as he takes time off from ‘Dancing With the Stars’ to pursue his film career and look forward to having him return to the show in the Fall,” Green said in a statement to Access.

Read more at MSNBC

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 5:13 pm

Well that's good news! Now someone else will be paired with the expert celeb dancer.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 5:17 pm

My thoughts exactly catty.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 6:30 pm

catty wrote:
Well that's good news! Now someone else will be paired with the expert celeb dancer.

I was just getting ready to type the same thing!!
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 6:55 pm

Oh, stop.

I'll miss him. Nobody spins like that Derek Hough. Or choreographs like him.

I like watching good dancers dance. I get bored watching the Kate Gosselins and the Bristol Palins of the world.

And I'll fight ya. lol!

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 7:35 pm

Derek is a really good choreographer, but i would not mind seeing someone else win.

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 8:22 pm

I like Derek too but it's not fair that he gets all the "stars" with experience. He should get stuck with one of the duds and then see how he does. lol!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 8:25 pm

I will miss Derek. big cry I don't care about fair! I watch so he can entertain me, and he sure does, such a cutie.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 9:02 pm

I'll miss Derek too! While yes it gets old seeing him get ringers season after season I love the way he dances!! And he is a cutie!!

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 9:12 pm

lol! guys. He is a great dancer but he was often paired with the best celeb female dancer. I would have loved to see him paired with Bristol or Kate.

This gives someone like Tony, who had to deal with Kate Gosselin, a chance. Or even Maks.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   January 28th 2011, 9:20 pm

catty wrote:
lol! guys. He is a great dancer but he was often paired with the best celeb female dancer. I would have loved to see him paired with Bristol or Kate.

This gives someone like Tony, who had to deal with Kate Gosselin, a chance. Or even Maks.

I would love for Tony or Maks to win it...I was hoping for Tony last season!

PostSubject: Re: Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’   

Back to top Go down

Derek Hough is taking a break from ‘Dancing’
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: