AuthorMessage
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 14th 2011, 9:50 am

chrisbharrison Chris Harrison
Just bought a rose for my sons teacher. The checkout girl found it ironic & funny #bachelor
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 16th 2011, 8:40 am

Bachelor's Michelle Had "Closure" With Brad After Shocking Ouster

Michelle Money is now gone from The Bachelor -- but certainly not forgotten!

The outspoken Bachelorette -- she charged that a fellow gal should be "attacked by monkeys" -- explained her onscreen behavior during a Wednesday appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Money says her tirades against other Bachelorettes and her aggressive confrontation with Brad Womack on last week's show were the real deal . . sort of. "It's definitely a part of who I am," she told Ellen DeGeneres. "I'm assertive and a go-getter but there are also many sides of me that weren't shown."

One thing Monday's episode didn't show: Money's heart-to-heart conversation with Womack himself after her shocking ouster. "It was a good conversation," she said. "I got my closure. We said really great things to each other."

read the rest here -
http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/bachelors-michelle-had-closure-with-brad-after-shocking-ouster-2011162
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 16th 2011, 4:41 pm

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 16th 2011, 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 16th 2011, 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 17th 2011, 10:30 pm

Bachelor Aaron Buerge: I'm in Bankruptcy, But Not Broke

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20467397,00.html

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 19th 2011, 10:56 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 23rd 2011, 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 24th 2011, 4:46 am

I bet she accepts going back to the fantasy suite and they are just trying to make it look like she wont. Just like she said she would never introduce Ricky to a man, and she did. His high anxiety levels when with Emily is so strange. She seems very easy to talk to. If all these things are in fact an issue for her because of her daughter, I can see why she would turn down being the next Bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 24th 2011, 6:54 am

I bet she goes back also, or goes back for a while anyway. Just like last week it made it seem as if Ricki wouldn't talk to Brad at all.

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 24th 2011, 4:20 pm

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too.....that she would just go for awhile and it would be clearly edited when she left.
LOL he is a uptight mess when he is around Emily......
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 24th 2011, 9:55 pm

I think there is no connection between Emily and Brad in the romantic way. She is too shy to lead the Bachelorette and after having her daughter on camera I imagine it was all too much.

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 25th 2011, 9:08 am

Here's an interesting opinion about Brad:

Bachelor Brad Womack's Hidden Brilliance

Ratings for Brad Womack's comeback season on The Bachelor are down, and he's been scorned as a featureless, psychobabbling Ken doll. But beneath his boring exterior lies a highly skilled Romeo, says Nicole LaPorte.

Read the rest at: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-02-20/bachelor-brad-womacks-hidden-brilliance/

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35509
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 25th 2011, 9:46 am

kmjm wrote:
Here's an interesting opinion about Brad:

Bachelor Brad Womack's Hidden Brilliance

Ratings for Brad Womack's comeback season on The Bachelor are down, and he's been scorned as a featureless, psychobabbling Ken doll. But beneath his boring exterior lies a highly skilled Romeo, says Nicole LaPorte.

Read the rest at: http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2011-02-20/bachelor-brad-womacks-hidden-brilliance/

Thanks for bringing that over. It's interesting, but a big pile of over-written bullshit. IMO
It's not that I particularly don't agree with the premise of the article, but the long-winded comparisons to Disraeli, the use of pseudo-experts ( Apatow, Greene, Berman ) to analyze WOmack...who they have never met. They have only seen him on the edited show.

I mean really, read this line: In addition to being a Charmer, Womack also has a touch of the Dandy, a personality type that was most effectively embodied by Rudolph Valentino, according to Greene.

Something about this article just pissed me off. The tone or something. Maybe it was the snotty "I'm such a good writer and tv watchers are such fools" attitude.

What did you think kmjm?

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on February 25th 2011, 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
kmjm
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 25th 2011, 10:00 am

I just thought it was interesting, obviously I didn't think the premise of Brad acting a seducer role was bullshit. I didn't take the pop psychology too seriously. I enjoyed reading it, so I thought I'd share. Sorry it pissed you off.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 25th 2011, 12:28 pm

kmjm wrote:
I just thought it was interesting, obviously I didn't think the premise of Brad acting a seducer role was bullshit. I didn't take the pop psychology too seriously. I enjoyed reading it, so I thought I'd share. Sorry it pissed you off.

Oh damnit!! I knew I should have written something about how I'm NOT pissed at you.. not at all. I really appreciate that you posted the article. My intent was NOT to say anything against the person who brought the article here. I am SO sorry if you thought that.

I did think it was interesting. I'm not pissed off either. It was just the way the article was written. I said that I agreed with the premise too.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 25th 2011, 3:36 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
kmjm wrote:

Oh damnit!! I knew I should have written something about how I'm NOT pissed at you.. not at all. I really appreciate that you posted the article. My intent was NOT to say anything against the person who brought the article here. I am SO sorry if you thought that.

I did think it was interesting. I'm not pissed off either. It was just the way the article was written. I said that I agreed with the premise too.

Thanks for clarifying that, Nancy- I didn't really think you were pissed at me personally. That writer obviously has a style that grates on you. it's all good

On reflection, I think what I found interesting is the analysis of Brad's behaviour with the women, specifically his encouragement of their talking about their emotions. There have been several points in the show where one woman or the other was telling a sad story or crying/freaking out and I have thought uh oh, she's gone- and instead, Brad has encouraged it and when they apologized, observed that they are expressing real feelings that he values. What man talks like that? A man who wants to get into your pants, usually, that's who. Except in this case, it's the women Bachelor viewers that he is playing to, so they can stop harassing him for being a prick all the time. Chantel's slap was contrived, I'm sure. In this show's script, she is everywoman personified, as she stated in the first episode.

I've been thinking about this since Moody posted the spoiler post from FORT. Now I'm not saying that Brad doesn't actually fall in love, or that he doesn't have any integrity, or even that there aren't some rare heterosexual men out there who like to talk emotions! But since this whole season has been about his redemption it's like Brad has been coached on what to say to appeal to most women, to validate them and make them feel special. It made me sad to hear lovely Shawntel say that no one had ever treated her as well. The point about Emily unnerving him is a good one- his script doesn't work as well with her because she plays the same supportive sympathy role- tries to draw him out and clams up about her own feelings.

I know this show is ridiculous and contrived, but I can't help watching it!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 25th 2011, 4:40 pm

It's a terrible show...and I love it. I actually didn't watch any of the series until, I think Andy, the pilot guy. He was my first. I resisted because I had on my " I'm not lowering myself to watch that trash" hat on. Also, I was worried that my husband would pitch a fit. Surprisingly, he will watch it with me. He doesn't like this season much, but he was totally into last year. I read an article about how a lot of men enjoy watching it.

When I watch I just remind myself that it is highly edited. They show what they want to show to go along with the storyline. Many have said it before here at AABB, but that is one reason I love Big Brother. The feeds tell all.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 25th 2011, 5:45 pm

It is a terrible show, and I love it as well. The premise is ridiculous. I can't remember what Season I started watching it, but I was fascinated by the sleuthing and spoiling that they would do at the FORT and that got me more interested in the show. Reality Steve has kind of taken the fun out of the sleuthing at the FORT.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 25th 2011, 8:36 pm

Preview to next Monday's episode

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 25th 2011, 9:08 pm

Quote :
Ratings for Brad Womack's comeback season on The Bachelor are down

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/tv-ratings-the-bachelor-rises-boosts-abc-to-monday-split

TV Ratings: Season high 'Bachelor' boosts ABC to Monday split

Fast National ratings for Monday, February 21, 2011.

What a difference a Charlie Sheen makes.

With new episodes of "Two and a Half Men," CBS originals have been hard to beat on Monday nights.

This Monday, with "Two and a Half Men" airing a repeat and the rest of the lineup new, CBS slipped just enough to allow ABC and a
rejuvenated "The Bachelor" to sneak in capture the desired demo and nearly win the night overall.

Among adults 18-49, ABC averaged a 3.1 rating, nipping the 3.0 rating for CBS and FOX's 2.8 rating in the key demographic. NBC was well back in fourth with a 1.5 rating, still comfortably beating The CW's struggling Monday shows, which mustered a 0.7 rating.

Overall, CBS averaged an estimated 10.13 million viewers and a 6.2 rating/10 share. ABC's 6.5/10 actually beat CBS, but the network
averaged only 9.90 million viewers. FOX was a close third with 9.18 million viewers and a 5.4/8, comfortably ahead of NBC's 3.7/6 and 6.11 million viewers. The CW was up from last week, but only averaged a 1.0/2and 1.55 million viewers.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 26th 2011, 2:42 pm

Sorry, I'm hiding this post because I realize there's a spoiler in it.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   February 26th 2011, 3:28 pm

chrisbharrison

No this yr its really smart! RT @CELEB_RC: @chrisbharrison are you guys doing that stupid the girls tell all show again this year? 27 minutes ago via Echofon

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 4:59 am

Now this is funny.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 4:59 am

No wonder he let Ashley go....

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 5:17 am

Wow, those are some important unseen videos! The first one is hysterical (elephants having sex behind Emily and Brad) and the one with the videos... that should have been on the show! I still wonder what exactly happened between Ashely and Brad that was so upsetting for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 7:29 am

awk-ward... can you imagine having cameras rolling while the animals were 'doing it' roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 10:11 am

That was great!!!! Wish they would have showed both of those clips on the show!!

What's even funnier is Emily couldn't NOT look, that would totally be me. lol!

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 4:03 pm

Ashley's video message was telling. I like how Brad blames it on her "checking out". I bet he had plenty to do with that with his asinine questions to her on their date. I wonder what kind of evening they spent together in the fantasy suite, lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 4:05 pm

lovin wrote:
That was great!!!! Wish they would have showed both of those clips on the show!!

What's even funnier is Emily couldn't NOT look, that would totally be me. lol!

LOL...I'd have watched! demon banana
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 6:13 pm

Link

Chris Harrison: I Promise We Do Not Have a Bachelorette Picked

While Ashley H's dismissal on this week's The Bachelor may mean she's free to become the next Bachelorette, host Chris Harrison says no decision has been made yet.
"It will not be announced at the Women Tell All," he tells TVGuide.com, clearing up recent reports. "I can promise you as of Sunday night, I was with the creator of the show, Mike Fleiss, and when I left him in the wee hours of the morning we did not have a Bachelorette picked."
read more

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 6:13 pm

So was Brad even allowed to tell Emily he's falling in love with her?

Quote :
Harrison: Thereis no overriding contract of etiquette and code; we really don't have any rules. It's not that this hasn't been said before, per se; it's thatyou haven't seen it before. Yes, there's a relationship being formed, but we're also creating a television show. So maybe we wanted you to hear that last night and take that for what you want that to mean. He's obviously falling in love with Chantal as well and he didn't say it as much, but the other things he says and the way he acts, I think a blind person could see he's falling for her as well.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 6:23 pm

I am rolling my eyes because CH is such a company man. lol!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 7:14 pm

Oh yes Chris is Happy, you can't get anything out of that guy. Fleiss has him right in his back pocket lol. Thanks for bringing over the videos, they were really good. Surprised they cut the messages out of the show.

Reality Steve has his blog up. Not that we care anymore lol. Here are a couple of points I wanted to highlight.

-Ricki is definitely not part of the finale. She does not show up in South Africa

-Regular rose ceremony, Chantal does get escorted to the vineyard where she is then unceremoniously dumped by Brad. Don’t know if there was any dry heaving into the bushes like last time. Guess we’ll have to see

-Brad did in fact have Emily’s father fly to South Africa to ask for his permission to marry his daughter. However, this was not filmed and we will not see it. He wanted to do the gentlemanly thing, which I respect. So that answers my question from yesterday about how a guy who’s been so insistent on getting fathers permission could propose without ever having spoken to anyone in her family. Just know he did get permission from her dad but we won’t see it

-Finale plays out as normal: Each girl meets Brad’s family out there, each get a last chance date with him, he rejects Chantal, proposes to Emily, she says yes, and they’re engaged

-Last thing I finally learned: Filming ended Friday, Nov. 19th. Brad and Emily stayed in South Africa a few extra days in a house that they shared with his producer Cassie Lambert and her man Pete Scalettar, who is also a producer on the show. Emily was back in Charlotte the day before Thanksgiving

The complete blog - http://realitysteve.com/
Back to top Go down
sugar

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 1st 2011, 7:24 pm

I had to watch that video twice....There is such a body language change in Brad when Emily's video comes on. His whole face and eyes just light up. I had my husband watch it and asked if he noticed anything and he said the same thing. He seemed uncomfortable when Chantal was telling him that she loved him.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 1:25 am

Link:

Bachelor Brad Womack's Ex: He Seems Like a Nice, Southern Gentleman, But... - E! Online

There is video of Laurel at the link talking about Brad.

Bachelor Brad Womack's Ex: He Seems Like a Nice, Southern Gentleman, But...

Brad Womack is down to two women on The Bachelor. Again.

But though Womack has denied trying to pop the question right before he left for his second attempt at reality-TV love, ex-girlfriend Laurel Kagay insists he most certainly asked her to marry him.

And, she says, his TV persona isn't quite what he's like in real real life.

"When you first meet Brad, anybody falls in love with him because he isthe sweetest guy," Kagay said in an exclusive interview with E! News. "If you really know him, that's not how he stays."

"He's the type of guy who will go to therapy for a few weeks and think everything is fixed and he's changed and he's wonderful—and then it just goes back," she said.

Well, Womack supposedly spent the last three years in therapy to work on his issues after he failed to pick a mate onThe Bachelor's 11th season, so maybe he has changed?

Kagay described dating Womack—which she did off and on for eight years—as "hard."

"I always felt like I had to be someone else or try to be someone who he wanted," Kaygay recalled.

But though they seemingly broke up "hundreds" of times, she said, Womack didn't seem willing to let her go, especially one time when he
showed up at the Austin, Texas, spa where she worked to try to patch things up.

"He'd come and just start balling, so upset, beggingme to be with him and saying he was going to change and he couldn't
live without me," Kagay told E! News. "That's the only time I felt really scared."

And then, she said, he started texting her last August, writing things like "I want to marry you."

"He told him he wanted to be with me, I was everything to him andwanted to marry me," Kagay said. "He didn't have a ring, but I considered that a proposal...I'm telling the truth. He knows that, his family knows that, his friends know that."

Womack has denied this, telling George Lopez, "I can 100 percent tell you I did not actually ask this woman to marry me."

But Kagay's not bitter, she said.

"I want him to know I want him to be happy," she concluded. Talking about her past "felt like, for me, it was a way to finally be done with it and say how I feel, just get it off my chest. And I guess this has to be our closure."

Considering Womack said he's "very much in love" now (or at least he was in January), his ex may best be turning the page.

Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 2:00 pm

More dish from Cori and a close source. Someone posted on FORT that there's a pic of Ricky, Emily, and his mom in Hawaii somewhere. Emily is wearing the engagement ring in it.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2011/03/bachelor.php

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 4:40 pm

I just don't know what to believe anymore. Do you guys?
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 4:48 pm

I'd say the stuff about Emily not being his fiance is a lie. It just doesn't add up that their was another fiance. I haven't see any pictures of this girl with Ricky or any kind of other proof... what I have seen is a lot of pictures of Emily and Ricky together looking very much "together". The pictures are taken in public and look to be surrounded by friends. Also the pictures (in the tribute video) seem to be taken over an extended period of time given their changes in hair and weight.

ETA. I kind of believe the girl talking about Brad. I'm sure there's truth to her story, but it really doesn't matter what he did before. All that matters is how he's acted since being on the show. If he had of tried to get back together with her after filming that would be another story.

Last edited by blondie55 on March 2nd 2011, 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 4:49 pm

I think that Brad's ex is a fame seeker as is this woman, Cori. Seems odd to me that the interview we read earlier from 2007 from Ricky's dad indicated that Emily and Ricky were engaged and planned to be married in December 2004. The article with Cori seems to indicate that she was engaged to Ricky in 2002 and 2003. Did she follow him around post broken engagement? Also, I noticed in the interview with his dad that her family and his family have homes near one another in Florida. Do we know for sure that Emily's family does not have money as well? Is it possible that they have been helping her all this time? I think it is fair to say that the daughter Ricki looks a lot like the father Ricky - anyone else see that?

Interesting what comes out of the woodwork or out from under rocks when you get on these shows! whoa unbelievable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 15 Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: