Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 17th 2011, 6:17 pm

Hollywood Uncensored: Why Don't "Bachelor Couples" Ever Work?

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 17th 2011, 6:22 pm

Moody wrote:
OK, this is so weird because remember some of Emily's haters at the FORT said she took the job (The Bachelor) to enhance her hosting/tv experience and there was lots of Nascar gossip? How on earth did this stuff stay underground till now? Some people obviously knew about it. Especially with all the sleuthing that goes on at the FORT. It's just weird. What was wierd

ETA: and this too....

Earlier this year, Emily, who hadn't dated since Ricky's death, stepped onto the dating scene for the first time with none other than NASCAR's most eligible bachelor, Dale Earnhardt Jr. They had already been acquainted for a couple of years, having met throught Ricky. Although the two were never officially a couple, they dated casually for several weeks and remain friends.

What was odd to me is they made a big deal out of the Nascar date this season and said ABC was being insensitive when Emily hosted a Nascar show after Ricky's death way before she went on the Bachelor.

That along with some of the stuff I have read from people that work around the pits during Nascar races said Emily was always there.

Something doesn't add up. IMO

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 17th 2011, 7:24 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Moody wrote:
OK, this is so weird because remember some of Emily's haters at the FORT said she took the job (The Bachelor) to enhance her hosting/tv experience and there was lots of Nascar gossip? How on earth did this stuff stay underground till now? Some people obviously knew about it. Especially with all the sleuthing that goes on at the FORT. It's just weird. What was wierd

Earlier this year, Emily, who hadn't dated since Ricky's death, stepped onto the dating scene for the first time with none other than NASCAR's most eligible bachelor, Dale Earnhardt Jr. They had already been acquainted for a couple of years, having met throught Ricky. Although the two were never officially a couple, they dated casually for several weeks and remain friends.

What was odd to me is they made a big deal out of the Nascar date this season and said ABC was being insensitive when Emily hosted a Nascar show after Ricky's death way before she went on the Bachelor.

That along with some of the stuff I have read from people that work around the pits during Nascar races said Emily was always there.

I think a lot of people who thought that particular date was insensitive where referring to that particular track (where Ricky had the accident that ended his career). Emily herself said that she was fine, just a little (understandably) emotional.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 17th 2011, 8:51 pm

blondie55 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Moody wrote:

I think a lot of people who thought that particular date was insensitive where referring to that particular track (where Ricky had the accident that ended his career). Emily herself said that she was fine, just a little (understandably) emotional.

Yes Blondie it was the track that ended Ricky's career, that is what she said.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 17th 2011, 8:54 pm

I'm not being a smartass but I thought he died in an airplane crash.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 17th 2011, 8:55 pm

Mappy wrote:

It was the track that ended his race car driving career, when he died he was an active roll in the ownership part of the racing.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 17th 2011, 9:22 pm

lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:

It was the track that ended his race car driving career, when he died he was an active roll in the ownership part of the racing.

She was engaged to the late Ricky Hendrick (son of car owner Rick Hendrick). Ricky Hendrick was killed in the Hendrick plane crash in 2004 when it overshot a landing on the way to the Martinsville race and crashed into a mountain. (from Jayski's) Also in addition to losingi his son, his brother and the brother's twin 24 year old daughters also died in the crash.

more from Jayski's about the crash:
A U.S. District Court judge ruled Wednesday [Sept 8th] that air-traffic controllers were not responsible for the Hendrick Motorsports plane crash that killed 10 people, including four members of team owner Rick Hendrick’s family, on the way to a Sprint Cup race at Martinsville in October 2004.

The judge’s ruling came about 14 months after the conclusion of a non-jury trial in Winston Salem, N.C., that covered five lawsuits. Linda Turner (widow of HMS general manager Jeff Turner) and Dianne Dorton (widow of HMS engine builder Randy Dorton) had sought money from the government, as did Hendrick Motorsports for the destruction of its plane and for the government to contribute to the settlements with the families of victims Scott Lathram (a pilot for Cup driver Tony Stewart who was a passenger on the plane) and DuPont executive Joe Jackson.

The crash resulted when the Hendrick pilots, who had delayed the flight by 86 minutes because of the weather, became disoriented and began their landing five miles past where they should have at Martinsville/Blue Ridge Airport.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 17th 2011, 10:04 pm

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 18th 2011, 2:12 am

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/main/7476999.html

Love, The Bachelor style

What fate awaits Brad Womack and Emily Maynard?

The final rose has been offered, the proposal accepted, and now a breathless nation waits to learn what will happen next. Will Brad Womack and Emily Maynard actually wed and live happily ever after? Or will they be just another disastrous relationship in a long tradition of disastrous Bachelor-related relationships? In the combined 20 seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette there only have been two marriages. And one of those marriages involved a Bachelor and a woman he originally rejected. Needless to say, the deck is stacked against Brad and Emily.

In any event, having watched some 11 episodes of Brad and Emily's romantic journey this season, I've learned a few things about relationships:

1. The best way to get to know someone is to go on a date with them and perhaps nine other women. (Or, in the case of The Bachelorette,nine other men.) This is both a perfectly realistic dating experience and will allow you plenty of time to talk about the really important things in life. Also, be sure all 11 participants bring a bathing suit to the date. This is crucial .

2. If you must go on a one-on-one date, the very best communication takes place over helicopter headsets.

Relationship therapists often advise struggling couples to hop on a private helicopter, strap on some headsets and just talk their problems and issues away. Also, most-to-all dates should involve a helicopter, but that's not news to anyone.

3. The concept of conquering one's fears always should be taken literally.

The best way to discover if you have a connection with someone is to subject them to their worst fear, be it swimming in the ocean with sharks, rappelling down the side of a high-rise, flying in a helicopter or driving a race car just after the sudden death of the race-car-driving love of that person's life. After they've been sufficiently terrified, your potential new significant other will be jelly in your hands.

4. The best serious thinking is done on a balcony. Preferably shirtless.

5. Want to get that special someone's attention? Try wearing vampire fangs or giving yourself a black eye! Even though both of these actions may seem like obvious warning signs that scream, "Stay away! I'm very unstable !," you'd be surprised by their ability to allure.

6. Fact: Every woman's biggest life ambition is to be photographed for the Sport's Illustrated swimsuit issue.

7. The very best place to find your child's new father is on a reality dating show, especially a dating show where you will be one of 30 women vying for the attention of one man.

This not only sets a good example for your son or daughter about the mechanics of a functional relationship, but the experience is certain to give you a strong sense of security about the relationship as a whole, which is especially important for single mothers.

8.Are you well-known for your lack of commitment and follow-through, and worried no potential romantic interest will take you seriously?

No problem. Just spend an inordinate amount of time talking about all of your recent therapy in the vaguest terms possible. Preferably shirtless.

Best of luck, Brad and Emily! You're going to need it.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 18th 2011, 4:38 am

They should have shown that twirl on the show!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 18th 2011, 7:32 am

Thanks for answering my question. That was a tragedy for many families. So sad.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 18th 2011, 7:46 am

lol! Happy - funny article and oh so true! I don't think any one of us would encourage our children to go on this show - in fact we would be appalled at the prospect. Yet, we all watch! roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
misti

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 18th 2011, 9:11 am

Amanda09 wrote:

grr I cant see it Sad
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 18th 2011, 5:59 pm

"Bachelor" Winner Emily Rings It In

3/18/2011 1:41 PM PDT by Johnny Lopez

With rumors of their breakup swirling, "Bachelor" star Brad Womack's chosen bride-to-be Emily Maynard was spotted at the airport in Charlotte on Thursday still wearing her huge engagement ring. Their love is rock solid.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/18/bachelor-emily-maynard-brad-womack-engagement-ring-breakup-airport-marriage-proposal/
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 18th 2011, 6:20 pm

That deleted scene of Emily accepting the final rose from Brad is so beautiful...why in the world would they not show that scene???
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 18th 2011, 6:21 pm

She looks like Kristin Cavallari in that pic.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 18th 2011, 6:32 pm

ebowers wrote:

That deleted scene of Emily accepting the final rose from Brad is so beautiful...why in the world would they not show that scene???

ITA...so much better than what they showed.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 18th 2011, 11:23 pm

ebowers wrote:

I agree, I really liked that video! Her voice was so cute when she said, "We're engaged!" So weird that they did not show that part.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 19th 2011, 1:37 am

I read every article they had today about the Bachelor at the store while waiting for my mom's medicine she needed to get filled.

Anyways, I bought the People Magazine with Brad and Emily on the cover. The only other magazine that had any never be for seen pictures in it was In Touch Magazine. There is a picture of Chantal with her new boyfriend Jeff shopping. He is cute. IMO

Us Weekly, Ok, Star, and Life & Style had nothing we had not seen or read before. Someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 21st 2011, 5:49 pm

Bachelor' Brad to the Rescue in 911 Emergency

3/21/2011 2:28 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Brad Womack -- who just selected his new fiancee on "The Bachelor" -- called 911 this morning after witnessing a man having a panic attack in a park near his Texas home ... TMZ has learned.

A rep from Austin-Travis County EMS originally told us the ambulance was sent FOR the reality star -- but TMZ has now learned that's not the case.

After Brad made the call, EMTs arrived on scene to treat the man. Womack and his twin brother Chad tended to the man until paramedics arrived.

We're told the man was transported to a nearby hospital in Austin, TX where he was treated for a non-life threatening medical condition.

http://www.tmz.com/
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 21st 2011, 10:41 pm

Brad Womack's Love Emily Maynard Still Wearing Engagement Ring

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/brad-womacks-love-emily-maynard-still-wearing-engagement-ring-2011213
Maybe they're gonna make it after all?

Emily Maynard was spotted arriving at the Charlotte-Douglas Airport in her native North Carolina on Thursday -- alone, but still sporting her engagement ring from fiance Brad Womack.

The talked-about TV couple have tried to keep a low profile since last week's season finale of The Bachelor. The latest Us Weekly reports that Womack, 38, and Maynard, 25, scrapped plans for a March 8 wedding and broke up several times following Womack's on-camera proposal in South Africa.

(UsMagazine.com had the very first post-finale pic of the pair, who emerged from hiding together last Tuesday checking out the SXSW fest in Austin, Tex.)

----snip-----

But all is well now for the reconciled twosome -- just ask Womack himself.

"I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life," Womack told Us on Thursday at Dizzy Rooster, his Austin bar. "I'm serious. I'm so happy."

"I just put Emily on a plane 3 hours ago," he told Us of his love. "She's awesome. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me." he raved.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 23rd 2011, 4:20 pm

I think I know now why Brad joined twitter. To give himself a voice against false reporting by the tabloids?

To the world, The Bachelor’s Brad Womack and Emily Maynard appear to be a couple in love, trying to navigate the waters of a budding relationship.Emily was even spotted wearing the engagement ring that was conspicuously missing from her finger on an emotional After the Final Rose special. But this romantic version of Brad and Emily is all for thecameras. In this week’s all-new issue of OK!, we’ve got the scoop and all the inside details!

The two are pretending they’re together for the sake of The Bachelor brand; in real life, a staffer from the show has revealed exclusively to OK! that Emily has broken up with Brad — for good.

“There have been so many breakups and make ups — mostly over the phone or Skype,” a source close to Brad tells OK!.“Finally, Emily told him she can’t do this anymore and ended it.

LINK

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 23rd 2011, 4:49 pm

Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 26th 2011, 4:17 am

A Recent Interview Emily's Dad Gave to The Dominion Post

Dave Maynard had “questionable feelings” about his daughter’s decision to appear on The Bachelor.

But he wasn’t surprised when the ABC reality show’s star —Brad Womack — asked for her hand in marriage.

“Emily’s a very good-looking, classy girl,” said Maynard, who has declined other media requests for interviews. “She’s a lot like her mother. She’s a decent person, and thinks she’s a catch for any man.”

Perhaps that’s because of her Morgantown roots. Emily Maynard, 25, was born and raised in the Morgantown area until the ninth grade, when she left to go to private school — first in Mercersburg, Pa., and later near Miami, though she ultimately graduated from Key West High School in Florida.

Emily lives in Charlotte, N.C., but she was in town for a visit last weekend along with her 5-year-old daughter, Josephine Riddick Hendrick. Ricki, as she’s affectionately known, was born after her father — NASCAR driver Ricky Hendrick, whom Emily met in Key West — was killed in a plane crash.

Maynard said his daughter didn’t say much about the show or her relationship with Womack, however.

“You have to pry it out of her, “Maynard said. “They have a strong relationship going, but it’s rocky. Right now, they’re finally in a position to where they can get to know each other. “

The couple had to keep their relationship secret until the episode featuring Womack’s proposal aired last week, as did Maynard. The show’s producers flew him to South Africa, where Emily stayed for seven weeks during filming, to meet Womack before he proposed in November.

“He walked in the room, and he was just about shaking,” Maynard said. “He was very nervous. We talked awhile. ... I like him. He’s an all-right guy. There’s nothing I see about him that I dislike.

“Emily had to sign a confidentiality agreement, but “all they asked me was ‘Don’t tell,’ ” Maynard said. “I didn’t want my name to go across the Internet with ‘Dave Maynard’s daughter won,’ so I was very careful. “

He even refused to share the show’s outcome with long-time friends — including Ken Juskowich, who has known Maynard since college. Juskowich doesn’t typically watch The Bachelor but he watched this past season to root for his friend’s daughter.

“We talked, but he wouldn’t give me any information about the show,” Juskowich said. “He said, ‘She does pretty well, but you’re going to have to watch.’ “It was exciting to see someone from Morgantown do well on television. ... It’ll be interesting to see what happens with all the hype and pressure they’re under.”

Numerous national publications — including People magazine, which features Emily on its March 28 cover— have speculated about the couple’s future. Many have suggested they’re no longer together, among other things.

“I would call them engaged,” Maynard said, but she and Womack are taking it slow.

They were only able to see each other once a month before watching the final episode together in Austin and haven’t made any wedding plans yet.

Maynard said Womack plans to visit Emily and Ricki soon in Charlotte.
Though she’s engaged, “she’s back to her life as usual,” Maynard said.

Maynard declined a request to put The Dominion Post in touch with his daughter, who has been bombarded with media requests.

Emily’s mother, Susie Maynard, took care of Ricki during filming and recently moved back to Morgan-town. But she declined to comment on her daughter’s TV appearance.

She said she and her daughter may be willing to discuss it in a month or so, but not right now.

The Dominion Post was unable to contact teachers who worked at Cheat Lake Junior High School when Emily attended classes there.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 26th 2011, 4:32 am

Interesting article, thanks for finding it. So Emily is from Morgantown, West Virgina originally. Also found it interesting she lived in Miami and Key West. I think there is a lot more to Emily than meets the eye. Her dad sounds like a "stick in the mud" or maybe he is just leery of his what is going to happen now to him not that his name is out on the internet. He also sounds like he doesn't have a lot of faith in things working out between Brad and Emily. He likely doesn't know much. In a month we will learn more. Hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 26th 2011, 7:36 am

Yeah dad doesn't sound too enthusiastic does he?
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 26th 2011, 7:50 am

I think Dad sounded cautious - I also think Emily has been a handful her whole life, lol. It might be be Brad the parents have an issue with. It could be their daughter. Not that they don't love her very much, but it is highly conceivable they don't approve of her lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 26th 2011, 8:12 am

I know that a lot of these articles are predicting break up or a farce (staying together for the camera) but I have a really hard time believing that now that Brad is visiting Emily. If it was all for show, I don't think that Emily would have Brad there getting closer to Ricki.

I also think it is interesting that in this article we find out that Emily's mother took care of Ricki while she was filming the show. Up until now, everyone assumed it was the Hendricks that took care of Ricki in Emily's absence. I also think that a lot has been made of the Hendrick's keeping Emily in the lifestyle she keeps and I am really not convinced that it is not her family that keeps her in that lifestyle. I think she comes from money as well.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 26th 2011, 9:16 am

I can really see why these families that don't allow the home town visits do this. If their is potential scandal the internet is going to eat you up alive.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 30th 2011, 7:15 pm

Exclusive: PIC: Brad Womack Bonds With Emily Maynard and Her Daughter

Click Link to read this article

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/brad-womack-bonds-with-emily-maynard-and-her-daughter-5-2011303

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   April 7th 2011, 3:17 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   April 15th 2011, 3:01 am

http://realitysteve.com/2011/04/14/reality-roundup-41411-including-your-idol-recap-pics-of-ashley-in-hong-kong-reality-rocks-recap/#more-1984

Reality Roundup – 4/14/11 Including your “Idol” Recap, Pics of Ashley in Hong Kong, & Reality Rocks Recap

If you don’t want to be spoiled about anything upcoming in Ashleys season of the “Bachelorette”, I suggest you stop reading now. Or for a list of the guys confirmed for Ashleys season to date, click on the “Ashleys Guys” link above.

Very bizarre. Back to back weeks I’m typing “Reality Roundup” on a plane headed out of town. Thank god for in-flight Wi-Fi or I might actually have to read something. Anyway, I’m in New York for the next week for a family gathering and some extra vacation time. Lets hope the weather cooperates. However, I expect to get some more news regarding Ashley’s season very soon, so I’m guessing next weeks update will have a little more info for you.

I guess I should first start off with recapping the Reality Rocks Expo last weekend. Ummmm, honestly, it was pretty uneventful. I was only there on Saturday, and lets just say that my presence there wasn’t well received by the higher ups at Warner Horizon (the production company behind the “Bachelor” franchise). I could go into detail but I’d rather not. Just know that everything I thought they thought about me was pretty much confirmed. I am without a doubt public enemy #1 to them and they couldn’t have been more obvious about it. Yikes. Calm down people. It’s just spoilers to a TV show. Anyway, outside of that, I did get a chance to speak very briefly with every “Bachelor/ette” person in attendance, outside of Jillian, who was there with “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition”. In fact, believe it or not, I even got a chance to speak to my two best friends:

Despite all that’s been said, and trust me, they were both very well aware of what I’ve written about them, Ali and Roberto couldn’t have been nicer. So that was a good thing. Goes to show that, honestly, the fans seem to care more about what I say than the actual contestants do. The ones I’ve come in contact with have always been able to laugh it off and move past it, whereas the fans never let you live down something you said about one of their favorites. I’ll never understand that til the day I die, but so it goes. I made sure I told them that when the wedding happens, just like Jason and Molly, I will be sure to purchase them a wedding gift as well. And even Roberto said I do kinda look like Craig from his season. Damn.

As for the awards show that saw Mike Fleiss receive the “Humanitarian Award”, yeah, kind of uneventful as well. He got up there, received the award, and maybe spoke for a minute. No confrontation, no words exchanged, no meeting the guy, nothing. I’m sure he was made well aware I was there considering the way some others were acting, but there was never any intent to say anything to guy in the first place. For what? What could I possibly have to say to him? Or him to me? The only thing he and I would ever have to discuss is him writing me out a fat check to stop giving spoilers on his show. And since that’ll never happen, there’s no reason for us to ever speak. He’s gonna keep pumping out seasons of the “Bachelor”, “Bachelorette”, and “Bachelor Pad”, and I’m gonna keep spoiling it. Simple as that.

Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   April 15th 2011, 10:37 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
http://realitysteve.com/2011/04/14/reality-roundup-41411-including-your-idol-recap-pics-of-ashley-in-hong-kong-reality-rocks-recap/#more-1984

Reality Roundup – 4/14/11 Including your “Idol” Recap, Pics of Ashley in Hong Kong, & Reality Rocks Recap

If you don’t want to be spoiled about anything upcoming in Ashleys season of the “Bachelorette”, I suggest you stop reading now. Or for a list of the guys confirmed for Ashleys season to date, click on the “Ashleys Guys” link above.

Very bizarre. Back to back weeks I’m typing “Reality Roundup” on a plane headed out of town. Thank god for in-flight Wi-Fi or I might actually have to read something. Anyway, I’m in New York for the next week for a family gathering and some extra vacation time. Lets hope the weather cooperates. However, I expect to get some more news regarding Ashley’s season very soon, so I’m guessing next weeks update will have a little more info for you.

I guess I should first start off with recapping the Reality Rocks Expo last weekend. Ummmm, honestly, it was pretty uneventful. I was only there on Saturday, and lets just say that my presence there wasn’t well received by the higher ups at Warner Horizon (the production company behind the “Bachelor” franchise). I could go into detail but I’d rather not. Just know that everything I thought they thought about me was pretty much confirmed. I am without a doubt public enemy #1 to them and they couldn’t have been more obvious about it. Yikes. Calm down people. It’s just spoilers to a TV show. Anyway, outside of that, I did get a chance to speak very briefly with every “Bachelor/ette” person in attendance, outside of Jillian, who was there with “Extreme Makeover: Home Edition”. In fact, believe it or not, I even got a chance to speak to my two best friends:

Despite all that’s been said, and trust me, they were both very well aware of what I’ve written about them, Ali and Roberto couldn’t have been nicer. So that was a good thing. Goes to show that, honestly, the fans seem to care more about what I say than the actual contestants do. The ones I’ve come in contact with have always been able to laugh it off and move past it, whereas the fans never let you live down something you said about one of their favorites. I’ll never understand that til the day I die, but so it goes. I made sure I told them that when the wedding happens, just like Jason and Molly, I will be sure to purchase them a wedding gift as well. And even Roberto said I do kinda look like Craig from his season. Damn.

As for the awards show that saw Mike Fleiss receive the “Humanitarian Award”, yeah, kind of uneventful as well. He got up there, received the award, and maybe spoke for a minute. No confrontation, no words exchanged, no meeting the guy, nothing. I’m sure he was made well aware I was there considering the way some others were acting, but there was never any intent to say anything to guy in the first place. For what? What could I possibly have to say to him? Or him to me? The only thing he and I would ever have to discuss is him writing me out a fat check to stop giving spoilers on his show. And since that’ll never happen, there’s no reason for us to ever speak. He’s gonna keep pumping out seasons of the “Bachelor”, “Bachelorette”, and “Bachelor Pad”, and I’m gonna keep spoiling it. Simple as that.

Thanks for this Happy.

This is what bugs me about RS. It's all about him and his big fat ego. He meets Ali and Roberto and all he can talk about is how they react to him. Warner's is all about him being Public Enemy #1. The most significant thing about Fleiss being there is that he didn't meet RS and didn't offer to sign him a cheque (hint, hint). He bores me to tears. I'm sick of his spoiling.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   April 15th 2011, 5:25 pm

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2011/04/15/andrew-firestone-welcomes-daughter-anja-jasmine
/

Andrew Firestone Welcomes Daughter Anja Jasmine

It’s a girl for former Bachelor Andrew Firestone and his wife, Ivana Bozilovic!

Daughter Anja Jasmine Firestone arrived Friday, April 15 at 7:55 a.m., his rep confirms to PEOPLE. She weighed in at 8 lbs., 4 oz.
Anja joins big brother Adam Brooks, 2.

Firestone, 35, currently co-owns The Lincoln Room, a San Diego restaurant, and runs the Curtis Winery in Los Olivos, Calif.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 15 Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: