Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 4:52 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
This is a really good interview that MF (who created this show) gave to EW. Read what he said about RS.

'The Bachelor' creator on his long-running franchise: 'The romance space is ours'

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/15/the-bachelor-creator-ashley-h/

Quote :
Reality Steve spent most of the season predicting that Chantal will be the winner. Once he owned up to being wrong, fans crowed that he had been `Fleiss’d.’ Did you or anyone involved in the show feed him misinformation? I wish I could take credit but he duped himself. He’s nuts, a goofball. He says these things with 100 percent conviction but he’s right only half of the time. It doesn’t matter that much to us, it’s just that he acts like he knows everything. He’s the Michele Bachmann of reality TV facts. But the leaks are not really coming from production. They’re coming from former cast members. That’s a hard thing to police. The best way to combat him is to let himself shoot himself in the foot.

OK, I suddenly love Michael Fleiss.

But in all seriousness, I do think the FORT and Reality Steve both think Michael Fleiss gives a crap about what they think, in reality he care of only one thing. Ratings. (money)
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 7:50 am

A little teaser from "People Magazine" http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20473930,00.html
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 8:16 am

honeybeeangel wrote:
A little teaser from "People Magazine" http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20473930,00.html

Brad Womack & Emily Maynard: We're Going to Make It

I just saw the headline of that, Melissa...the article says they are even talking about having a baby too!
I think they are going to be just fine...cripes, I even gave my engagement ring back to my hubby one time before we got married.
I think couples that don't have tiffs here and there are the fake couples (not so much fake as putting on a show)...know what I mean??
I think they are more real than most of the past Bachelor couples (excluding Trista and Ryan and Ali and Roberto)
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 8:26 am

Wildebeest wrote:
honeybeeangel wrote:

Brad Womack & Emily Maynard: We're Going to Make It

I just saw the headline of that, Melissa...the article says they are even talking about having a baby too!
I think they are going to be just fine...cripes, I even gave my engagement ring back to my hubby one time before we got married.
I think couples that don't have tiffs here and there are the fake couples (not so much fake as putting on a show)...know what I mean??
I think they are more real than most of the past Bachelor couples (excluding Trista and Ryan and Ali and Roberto)

The snipit of the article does not go into detail on the "talking about having a baby" so I look forward to reading the entire article. I think it is a pretty big step to be talking about a baby - the After the Rose show was just taped last week and the pictures and article were also done last week, if I remember correctly.

I think it is pretty telling that she is in Austin with him right now. The contract is over - I don't think she is obligated to be there per the terms of her contract - right? If they were over wouldn't she just be at home and avoiding all of it?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 8:39 am

Melissa, she must have flown back to Austin with him right after the filming of ATFR.
So it appears she has been with him in Austin for a week now.
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 8:59 am

Scans Of People Mag Article from FORT (It's as readable as it's gonna get...might have to get out the magnifying glasses)

Last edited by giggles on March 16th 2011, 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 9:02 am

oops - it did not load all the way before I posted.....Disregard! Smile

Thank you for brining it over, Giggles! Smile
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 9:20 am

It would be pretty funny if Brad turns out to be the one Bachelor in the history of the show who actually marries his final pick. I hope he does!

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 9:30 am

RealityRealmer wrote:
It would be pretty funny if Brad turns out to be the one Bachelor in the history of the show who actually marries his final pick. I hope he does!

I would love to see that.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 10:03 am

Thanks, giggles.
WOW!!!...I didn't know he flew Emily's Dad over to Africa to get his consent...how did that not get scooped???

That is so sweet that her Dad cried.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 10:05 am

Did I read that correctly? They are trying to get pregnant? afraid
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 10:06 am

That article reads like Emily had read or been told of RS predictions and the Thanksgiving dinner that RS said Brad attended with Chantel in November.

Moe, at some point after RS said that it was not Chantal it was Emily that Brad picked - he said that Emily's dad was flown in so that Brad could solicit his blessing to propose to Emily.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 10:11 am

Moody wrote:

I was surprised to read that too. I think that their biggest problems were 1. watching the shows seperate from one another 2. the rag magazine articles 3. the timeframe for the wedding (I think Brad is ready to do it right away traditional or not and Emily wants a big wedding with everyone there) I can see where these things would cause issues and create emotional fights. If they are "trying" to have a baby, as the article reports and she responds with being ready for more family. I think they are going to get married at some point soon. Those are pretty big life things to discuss if you are "having issues".
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 10:13 am

Moody wrote:

lol! I like this couple and am optimistic things will work but even when I read that i was like Woahhhh Relaxi Taxi on the trying to have a baby..this is just the beginning of a real relationship.
Back to top Go down
u01mca

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 10:44 am

I think they should resolved their current problems and go to couple therapy before adding another baby to the mix. That is my take in this.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 10:58 am

Maybe they are "just practicing!" LOL
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 11:42 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Thanks, giggles.
WOW!!!...I didn't know he flew Emily's Dad over to Africa to get his consent...how did that not get scooped???

It was reported here several weeks ago. A nice gesture
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
ams06
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1855
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 11:50 am

I thought their people spread was pretty good. It cleared up a lot of things. Emily has her head on straight when it comes to her daughter, and sounds like they are going to do the long distance thing for a bit first/getting her daughter probably comfortable with the idea of Austin and their relationship before making the big move.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 11:52 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
Thanks, giggles.

It was reported here several weeks ago. A nice gesture

Thanks, Nancy.
Was it in one of the RS blogs?...I don't read most of his blah blah blogs!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 12:07 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
That article reads like Emily had read or been told of RS predictions and the Thanksgiving dinner that RS said Brad attended with Chantel in November.

Moe, at some point after RS said that it was not Chantal it was Emily that Brad picked - he said that Emily's dad was flown in so that Brad could solicit his blessing to propose to Emily.

Oops...thanks to you too, Melissa.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 12:15 pm

LOL At lunch today one of the guys was giving another a hard time about being at the taping of the Bachelor. I was really surprised, I had no idea he had gone out to California to the taping. After lunch we sat down and talked. Apparently his family is friends with Chris Harrison and he wanted to surprise his wife by taking her to the show. Harrison gave them tickets and they were at the taping of the Women Tell All show. He said that the ladies seemed really nice and his wife was over the moon about being there. Apparently the got to speak to the ladies, with the exception of the final 2. He said although Michelle seemed crazy on the show, she seemed really nice in person for the little bit that he got to interact with her. This guy's wife is a huge fan of the show, I did not know that before, as a couple they watch it every Monday night. He said they were excited to speak to Brad and could tell at the taping that he was going to pick Emily - the way he talked about her.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 1:27 pm

Wow Melissa! You know everyone! Thanks for sharing high five

ETA I realize you don't really know everyone but you have great hearing lol!

Last edited by Mappy on March 16th 2011, 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 1:28 pm

More than three years after breaking the hearts of the two finalists on his previous Bachelor stint, Brad, 38, is about to find out that you can’t escape bad karma.

In Touch has learned that, unbeknownst to Brad, Emily has been secretly setting up dates with another man in her hometown of Charlotte, N.C.: car dealership owner Brett J. Barniske- Bertolami. And while Brad has been excitedly telling reporters, “I couldn’t be happier,” with his new love, Emily has been getting closer to the hot, young entrepreneur.

Asked about his relationship with Emily, Brett is elusive. “Emily is a real sweetheart and I adore her,” he tells In Touch. “I have nothing bad to say about her. I would do anything in the world for her. No further comment.”

Yet a source from Charlotte insists that Emily and Brett are very close — so close that they dated before she was on The Bachelor. And after she left for LA to shoot the live "After the Final Rose" episode, “Brett was in a bar in Charlotte, showing people pictures of Emily on his phone.” Acting as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, Brett seemed to miss Emily a lot. “Some of the pictures were a couple of years old,” the source adds. “It seems like Brett knows her pretty well.”

And she clearly wants to spend more time together. In fact, the source reveals, Emily had scheduled a dinner date with Brett just days before her on-air reunion with Brad — a date she cancelled only because she got sick at the last minute.

But while the source says Emily wants to reschedule with Brett, she may have some explaining to do. “I won’t go out with an engaged person,” Brett shares.

Like DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft did more than three years ago, Brad will soon have to face the fact that sometimes, there is no happily ever after. And in his case, payback can really hurt.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2011/03/exclusive_bachelor_brad_betray.php
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 1:33 pm

Rolling Eyes Here we go!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 1:48 pm

lovin wrote:
Rolling Eyes Here we go!

Amy, InTouch is a sleezy tabloid just like the National Enquirer...if they didn't do a BS drama story on Brad and Emily I would have been shocked!! lol!
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 1:49 pm

Mappy wrote:
Wow Melissa! You know everyone! Thanks for sharing high five

ETA I realize you don't really know everyone but you have great hearing lol!

ROFLMAO - I don't know anyone - I just work with the guy and our co-workers were giving him the business at lunch about going to the "taping of the Bachelor" - they said it in a mocking fashion and he turned beet red! LOL After folks went away, I quietly asked him about it. Adorable guy, sweet gesture for his wife, and I was surprised to learn he was a fan of the show! LOL Not something we usually talk about over the water cooler. LOL
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 1:53 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:
Rolling Eyes Here we go!

Amy, InTouch is a sleezy tabloid just like the National Enquirer...if they didn't do a BS drama story on Brad and Emily I would have been shocked!! lol!

Very true Moe - hard to keep up with the stories they print. According to them, Brad proposed to the gal from TX via text message right before leaving for the show, Emily is dating a well to do car dealership owner, they are splitsville, the ex is warning Emily to RUN, Emily was not "really" engaged to Ricky.....What comes next? Do they still do the stories about the UFO sightings and the Aliens coming to get folks brains?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 1:53 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:
Rolling Eyes Here we go!

Moe... just brace yourself. I know InTouch is sleezy, but your passion regarding protecting Emily and Brad is worrying me. This show USUALLY leads to crazy. Maybe you already know this and you don't need warning or protection.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 2:09 pm

Moody wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
lovin wrote:
Rolling Eyes Here we go!

Moe... just brace yourself. I know InTouch is sleezy, but your passion regarding protecting Emily and Brad is worrying me. This show USUALLY leads to crazy. Maybe you already know this and you don't need warning or protection.

I ain't their Mom, Moody, so I ain't protectin' them...LMAO!!
I just think they are a nice couple and I hope they make it.
I think some of the "negativity" is a tad out of control...cripes some people are acting like this is Jack the Ripper about to marry Lizzie Borden lol! ...seriously, I think it would be nice to finally see one Bachelor marry his final choice...I have watched every single season and I haven't seen it happen yet!!
Jason was the closest I have gotten to see it happen (he married his second choice Molly)

PS...never worry about me, Moody, I am definitely not a ga-ga, goo-goo Brad and Emily poop vanilla ice-cream kind of fan who will go off the deep end if they break-up!

Last edited by Wildebeest on March 16th 2011, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 2:11 pm

I didn't think so. Just checking. bad girl
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 2:23 pm

Moody wrote:

Ok, you can keep checking, Moody...and if you see me asking what kind of toilet paper Brad uses to wipe his butt (because I want to use the same toilet paper because he is so smart, so sexy and so perfect) or if I ever wonder out loud if he had oral sex with Emily and guessed how many orgasms Emily had...please call Dennis ASAP and have him call the fecken paddy wagon on me!! lol!

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 3:27 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Moody wrote:

Ok, you can keep checking, Moody...and if you see me asking what kind of toilet paper Brad uses to wipe his butt (because I want to use the same toilet paper because he is so smart, so sexy and so perfect) or if I ever wonder out loud if he had oral sex with Emily and guessed how many orgasms Emily had...please call Dennis ASAP and have him call the fecken paddy wagon on me!! lol!

Ewwwww, I just visualized Brad pooping. scared
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 3:44 pm

Moody wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
Moody wrote:

Ewwwww, I just visualized Brad pooping. scared

LMAO He probably thanks the toilet for allowing him to evacuate in it!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 3:48 pm

Imagine him after sex. "Are you ok"? "Thank You so very much". lol!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 3:51 pm

"Thanks for allowing me to boink you", roflol. He's too polite!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 3:55 pm

annie367 wrote:

More than three years after breaking the hearts of the two finalists on his previous Bachelor stint, Brad, 38, is about to find out that you can’t escape bad karma.

In Touch has learned that, unbeknownst to Brad, Emily has been secretly setting up dates with another man in her hometown of Charlotte, N.C.: car dealership owner Brett J. Barniske- Bertolami. And while Brad has been excitedly telling reporters, “I couldn’t be happier,” with his new love, Emily has been getting closer to the hot, young entrepreneur.

Asked about his relationship with Emily, Brett is elusive. “Emily is a real sweetheart and I adore her,” he tells In Touch. “I have nothing bad to say about her. I would do anything in the world for her. No further comment.”

Yet a source from Charlotte insists that Emily and Brett are very close — so close that they dated before she was on The Bachelor. And after she left for LA to shoot the live "After the Final Rose" episode, “Brett was in a bar in Charlotte, showing people pictures of Emily on his phone.” Acting as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, Brett seemed to miss Emily a lot. “Some of the pictures were a couple of years old,” the source adds. “It seems like Brett knows her pretty well.”

And she clearly wants to spend more time together. In fact, the source reveals, Emily had scheduled a dinner date with Brett just days before her on-air reunion with Brad — a date she cancelled only because she got sick at the last minute.

But while the source says Emily wants to reschedule with Brett, she may have some explaining to do. “I won’t go out with an engaged person,” Brett shares.

Like DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft did more than three years ago, Brad will soon have to face the fact that sometimes, there is no happily ever after. And in his case, payback can really hurt.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2011/03/exclusive_bachelor_brad_betray.php

Bump for Russellfan
Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 4:03 pm

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 4:05 pm

She looks so good.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 16th 2011, 4:07 pm

Moody wrote:
She looks so good.

I must be out of it. She is pretty, but those big-assed boots with a little dress look awful to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 15 Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: