Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 8:50 pm

I hated Ashley's make over in the preview...but grew to love it during tonights show. I think she looks great.

Brad seems geniunely happy, I really hope this relationship works out.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17012
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 9:00 pm

Why are you guys talking about the show in the media fuss and fight I went to the show thread and thought where the hell is everyone!!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 9:02 pm

I will say I felt bad for Michelle, especially the way that she was attacked the way she is as a mom...regardless of what she said (I can't remember her name, obviously she didn't make that big of an impression on me) is how she would be, that's saying you think Michelle's a shitty mom IMO. Michelle couldn't keep it together and I hate to see people like that. It makes me feel bad.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 9:06 pm

i am not sure where to post this but Vienna has anew man...haha
an ali reject..the crazy tattoo guy!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 9:07 pm

rallen wrote:
i am not sure where to post this but Vienna has anew man...haha
an ali reject..the crazy tattoo guy!

Yea, we talked about this somewhere, hard to figure it out now lol. She's guarding and protecting his heart Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 9:10 pm

LOL Jack. I just noticed we were in the media thread! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 9:18 pm

Jason Mesnick (belch) has something to do with this. They are giving away a trip to South Africa. If anyone is interested in it, you can sign up here.

jason_mesnick

Tweeps want to win a trip to South Africa @africaanswers & I are giving away a trip. Click here http://bit.ly/AfricaAnswers #bachelor

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 9:19 pm

Some new videos up at the bachelor site.

http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/show/video/?post_type=video
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 9:23 pm

lovin wrote:
I will say I felt bad for Michelle, especially the way that she was attacked the way she is as a mom...regardless of what she said (I can't remember her name, obviously she didn't make that big of an impression on me) is how she would be, that's saying you think Michelle's a shitty mom IMO. Michelle couldn't keep it together and I hate to see people like that. It makes me feel bad.

She was totally saying that Michelle is a bad mom... she tried some hardcore backtracking when she realized that the audience wasn't on her side. I can't remember her name either.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 9:47 pm

Oh here's something I thought odd - they didn't talk to Shawntel. Everytime they panned the camera towards her, it looked like she was constipated. Honestly a really sour expression on her face. I wonder what the story is with that?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 11:43 pm

Lori wrote:
Oh here's something I thought odd - they didn't talk to Shawntel. Everytime they panned the camera towards her, it looked like she was constipated. Honestly a really sour expression on her face. I wonder what the story is with that?

Lori, I don't know if I have told you this before, but I pretty much agree with anything you have posted about when it comes to the Bachelor. I read your posts in this thread tonight and pretty much said the exact same things in the Bachelor 15 thread. Very Happy

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 11:46 pm

blondie55 wrote:
lovin wrote:

She was totally saying that Michelle is a bad mom... she tried some hardcore backtracking when she realized that the audience wasn't on her side. I can't remember her name either.

I think Michele is one of the most fake and worst people ever to be on this show IMO, but I don't think she is a bad mother for going on it. If CH was quick on his feet he should have asked her if she viewed Emily the same way. That would have been telling as to the type of person that girl really is.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 11:52 pm

Bloopers:

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 7th 2011, 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 8th 2011, 7:33 am

That was fascinating to watch in slow motion. Emily in white, and Chantal in black.... at the final rose ceremony also the type of gowns worn. Sort of angel vs devil themed. Chantal looks like she knows she is not "the one" by her facial expression in the limo. Chris Harrison's face when Emily is walking toward Brad looks like he "knows" it is Emily. That's what I got out of the slow motion.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 8th 2011, 8:14 am

I know Moody - I read over at the FORT that they are surprised they didn't put a halo over Emily's head for the FRC! lol!

Happy - I hear what you are saying about Michele. It was uncomfortable to watch her emotion last night but I kept reminding myself this woman is an actress. In fact the way Chris was being so sympathetic towards her made me wonder if she was the next Bachelorette! Shocked
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 8th 2011, 9:21 am

I enjoyed the show a lot. Part of me felt bad for Michelle, contrived or not, they were really hammering her and I found it hard to watch.

Ashley H. looked too tan. I loved her hair and her makeup, but I was honestly surprised that they let her kind of give it away that she was the new bachelorette. I had hoped that her new "look" would have been exposed when they announced she was it.

I agree about Shawntel N - she looked uncomfortable being there and her facial expressions were kinda funny.

I did not like Melissa during the season and she did not redeem herself to me last night. I think she totally baggered Rachel during the season and caused a lot of the fighting between them.

I gotta say it, I loved seeing Brad so playful in the blooper reel. He was very funny and not so stiff. I had wondered all season if he was like that. In much of what we saw of him with the bachelorettes he seemed so rigid, a little playful but not all out fun. I laughed my butt of seeing him ride the donkey and the laughter that he shared with his brothers about the nakked man on the beach. I also laughed when I heard the key hit the water in the scene where he handed Emily the date card. LOL

Really looking forward to next week. Have to wonder if they lead RS astray to cause the doubt in everyone's mind as to who it "really" is that he chooses.
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1716

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 8th 2011, 11:40 am

Moody wrote:
Emily in white, and Chantal in black....

Emily's dress is actually peach. There's a screen cap of her in it doing an interview.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 8th 2011, 8:43 pm

annie367 wrote:
Moody wrote:
Emily in white, and Chantal in black....

Emily's dress is actually peach. There's a screen cap of her in it doing an interview.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 10th 2011, 9:31 pm

“JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE” REVEALS ABC’S NEW “BACHELORETTE” IN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, MONDAY, MARCH 14

Hours after the “The Bachelor’s” final rose ceremony, “Jimmy Kimmel Live” will announce the next star of ABC’s “The Bachelorette. “JKL” has the exclusive to reveal the identity of and interview the new Bachelorette on MONDAY, MARCH 14 at Midnight.

Tune in to “Jimmy Kimmel Live” to find out if the popular franchise will continue with its tradition of selecting a former contestant from “The Bachelor” as its new leading lady, or if they will make a surprise choice.

In her exclusive interview with Kimmel, “The Bachelorette” will divulge the traits of her ideal companion as she begins her journey to find love in the show’s seventh installment, premiering this spring on ABC. It’s an interview you definitely will not want to miss.

http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/news/jimmy-kimmel-live-reveals-abcs-new-bachelorette-in-exclusive-interview-monday-march-14/

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 11th 2011, 1:24 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 11th 2011, 1:27 am

A different preview to the finale:

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 11th 2011, 5:31 am

What's he talking about "to be knocked down"? Just Fleiss splicing?
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 11th 2011, 8:21 am

Yeah right that preview makes it seems as though he was rejected. They sure are sneaky with their editing.
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 11th 2011, 8:44 am

Extended preview. It includes Emily and Chantal meeting his family.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_hwdvideoshare&task=viewvideo&Itemid=41&video_id=241

ETA: You may get an access denied.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 11th 2011, 2:21 pm

The site has a added a couple of videos. Trista/Ryan talk about TWTA and Jason/Molly talk about Brad. Seems only part 1 is up now for both of them. When I see part two, I'll come add them.

Trista/Ryan

Molly & Jason
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 11th 2011, 4:27 pm

Try this link for the extended preview. Scroll down

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/abc/261-the-bachelor-2011/10458-the-bachelor-will-you-marry-me
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 11th 2011, 11:20 pm

Thanks Jack'D and Annie!

I think Ali and Roberto are really sweet together:

Back to top Go down
bblove
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 12th 2011, 12:25 am

did she basically say chantel meaning she wasnt picked.... smart move abc but thats ok i love emily was picked I hope they make it!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 12th 2011, 4:13 pm

Who will earn Bachelor Brad Womack's final rose?

Former contestants on the ABC series are pretty mixed on if it'll be single mom Emily Maynard or spunky divorcee Chantal O'Brien. In anticipation of Monday's finale, UsMagazine.com polled Bachelor and Bachelorette fan favorites to see who they're rooting for.

"When you know [you're in love], you just know. And I just knew," Womack, 38, tells Us of the woman he got on bended knee for during the show's South Africa finale. And although many prior Bachelor romances may have ended in splitsville, the Austin-based bar owner insists he's found The One. "I'm grateful to have a second chance…I can promise you there is a very happy ending."

Read on for former contestants' thoughts and tell Us: Do you agree with their picks?

TRISTA SUTTER (The Bachelorette, season 1) - "Chantal's the frontrunner because I don't think Emily is ready yet. She's got some deep wounds from losing her fiance. It would be great to see Emily settle down, but I don't know if she's ready yet."

ASHLEY HEBERT (The Bachelor, Brad's second season) - "I love [Chantal and Brad] together. They have this spark!"

ALI FEDOTOWSKY (The Bachelorette, season 6) - "I think both girls are great...but in the last two episodes, his connection with Emily has been undeniable."

PEYTON WRIGHT (The Bachelor, Andy's season; Bachelor Pad) - "Emily and Brad are perfect for each other. Emily is the only one who has been calm and collected throughout the entire season. Brad needs stability and that's why Emily should be his final pick."

SHAWNTEL NEWTON (The Bachelor, Brad's second season) - "I personally think he's with Emily...Emily is everything Brad wants. I think they're going to have babies!"

MICHELLE MONEY (The Bachelor, Brad's second season) - "Emily is definitely the best choice for him. She has that softness, and that pure sweet goodness that he is looking for and wants. Emily is the whole package."

DEANNA PAPPAS (The Bachelor, Brad's first season) - "I think Brad will pick Emily. At least I hope he does. Brad seems to be very smitten with Emily on each episode of The Bachelor and Emily compliments Brad better than Chantal. They seem to have a great connection and I think they have a chance at making a relationship work!"

NATALIE GETZ (The Bachelor, Jason's season; Bachelor Pad) - "I am rooting for Emily. People mention Emily is not over her ex and I think that is crap. She of course appreciates her ex and thinks of him often. She always will. This is just more reason why she deserves love with Brad."

HOLLY DURST (The Bachelor: London Calling) - "100% Brad and Emily! She would be a compliment to his life. They seem like they have already built a strong foundation for a solid love. I also think Brad is going to make a great stepdad to Emily's daughter."

JESSIE SULIDIS (The Bachelor, Jake's season; Bachelor Pad) - "All of America wants to see little Ricki get a daddy, but I feel Chantal is more real and has more substance than Emily! My vote is for Chantal and if he doesn't choose her, she should be the next Bachelorette!"

CRAIG ROBINSON (The Bachelorette, Ali's season) - "My pick is Emily. However, Brad is down to two great girls and Chantal would be a fine choice. But Emily has a sweetness about her that is difficult to top and in my eyes, slightly edges Chantal. He really can't go wrong."

KRISILY KENNEDY (The Bachelor, Charlie's season) - "Chantal all the way! She has fire and attitude -- I think she would keep Brad on his toes! I had Chantal picked from the beginning, but after hearing Brad [on the Women Tell All special], I think he picks Emily. You could tell by the way he spoke that it's Emily all the way."

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/reality-stars-take-sides-who-should-bachelor-brad-womack-pick-2011123
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 12th 2011, 6:50 pm

Some recent tweets from RealitySteve. Read bottom to top. So tomorrow we'll get some tidbits about ATFR, everyone be on the look out please -

Not to mention last weekend she was seen shooting her video packages back east at dental school. 40 minutes ago via web

Gee, who was just seen in Venice Beach, CA shooting her promo shots 4 the Bachelorette? That would be Ashley H, like I told u 3 wks ago about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Some notes on the ATFR taping will be posted tomorrow night. Interesting to say the least. about 1 hour ago via web
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 13th 2011, 6:03 am

I am surprised people are doubting that Ashley H is the new Bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 13th 2011, 6:15 pm

Moody wrote:
I am surprised people are doubting that Ashley H is the new Bachelorette.

Maybe it is a lot of people are doubting this because they don't want it to be true. That is my guess because there are other former bachelorettes I would have liked to see cast before Ashley. Even though I think Ashley H will be the next Bachelorette.

I can't wait to see the eye candy!

Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 13th 2011, 6:18 pm

I agree. There are several other women I would prefer to see as the new bachelorette. I was never a big fan of Ashley H.

I thought she was so busy and dedicated to her education and career. How is she finding time to do this...twice?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35352
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 13th 2011, 6:50 pm

I'm going to go against the grain ( again) I like Ashley. I think she will be a great Bachelorette. Not boring, for sure. I like that she is smart and wants a career.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 13th 2011, 7:03 pm

Ashley was one of my favorites after her carnival date with Brad. I am going to give her a chance. Maybe my opinion is based on the edit they gave her after that. Which really isn't fair because TPTB only show us what they want us to see.

Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 13th 2011, 7:30 pm

I didn't love her on the show and at first was surprised and disappointed to hear she was the next Bach-ette, but she totally won me over on The Women Tell All. I thought she was really funny and very likable. It was so funny when CH asked her what she was going to say to Brad and she joked "I love you!" and cracked up.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 13th 2011, 8:32 pm

I'm going to give her a chance too since I absolutely couldn't stand Ali during Jake's season. LOL, I kept yelling at the TV to go home already!! I really didn't want to watch her in the Bachelorette, but I ended up doing so anyway and I'm glad I did. I think Ali & Roberto are adorbs lol.

This pain in the ass is going to keep me waiting some more. Sure, I'll be in bed by the time he posts something.

RealitySteve RealitySteve

Bracketology is over, gonna get some dinner, check emails, then will post what I know on the ATFR taping. Should be up in next couple hrs about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 13th 2011, 9:23 pm

Ohhhh good point Jack'd, I didn't like Ali during Jake's season either, but loved her as Bach-ette. I even forgave her for liking Jake so much, how was she to know he was a gay jerk LOL. Her and Roberto are the cutest

Hey maybe if we diss Reality Steve he will reference us on his site like he does the FORT-ers LOL

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 13th 2011, 11:59 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
I'm going to go against the grain ( again) I like Ashley. I think she will be a great Bachelorette. Not boring, for sure. I like that she is smart and wants a career.
and
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 15 Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: