Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 5:05 pm

Cornfritter, on FORT, posted the whole InTouch article in the Media thread.

Here's a pic of Emily and Ricky, with Emily wearing the engagement ring.

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 7:24 pm

I don't buy the Cori story. Nothing matches up at all, and the pics of Emily and Ricky on his memorial facebook page and tributes on youtube clearly indicate they were together. I'm dumber for having read that poorly researched article.

I grew up in a NASCAR fam, i remember the plane crash and everything. Emily was Ricky's finance period.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 9:36 pm

But this Cori story has been out for years and years....If Emily was engaged to Ricky at the time of his death it seems to me she would be listed as his fiance in the obituary.....It might have been an over sight but that's a pretty big over sight to me..

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 9:43 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
I don't buy the Cori story. Nothing matches up at all, and the pics of Emily and Ricky on his memorial facebook page and tributes on youtube clearly indicate they were together. I'm dumber for having read that poorly researched article.

I grew up in a NASCAR fam, i remember the plane crash and everything. Emily was Ricky's finance period.

good posting Was the bolded a Freudian slip? lol!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 9:45 pm

blondie55 wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:

good posting Was the bolded a Freudian slip? lol!

haha. Oops??? I guess the pregnancy can no longer be an excuse.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 9:47 pm

nov1962 wrote:
But this Cori story has been out for years and years....If Emily was engaged to Ricky at the time of his death it seems to me she would be listed as his fiance in the obituary.....It might have been an over sight but that's a pretty big over sight to me..

I've seen a few obituarys where i knew the person had a fiance but they were listed as there "girlfriend" or "boyfriend". With some newspapers, unless your actually married, the title doesn't change. So in my opinion the obituary has no bearing on this story. Also, the picture of her WITH the ring, WITH Ricky. JMO.

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 9:49 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

I've seen a few obituarys where i knew the person had a fiance but they were listed as there "girlfriend" or "boyfriend". With some newspapers, unless your actually married, the title doesn't change. So in my opinion the obituary has no bearing on this story. Also, the picture of her WITH the ring, WITH Ricky. JMO.

Exactly.

Does anyone have a link to the obituary?

ETA. I just read it. The obit mentions her name in full. I think that in itself shows she was important in his life. Ricky was a public figure, perhaps the Hendrick's were trying to pay respects to their relationship while still giving Emily some privacy.

Last edited by blondie55 on March 2nd 2011, 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 9:53 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
nov1962 wrote:

Yeah, but with the Hendricks status, money if Emily was engaged to their son at the time she would have been listed as that, jmo.......People go back and rewrite history all the time when a child is involved and I think this is one of those cases....

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 10:01 pm

Nov is see what you mean. but the picture of her with the engagement ring and him in the picture is really what is telling me this whole story about Cori is made up. I guess I just don't see that her not being listed as the fiance in an obituary (which Blondie, I haven't seen either so I don't know for sure) as a big deal. Or at least not enough of a big deal to make the Emily-Ricky story a "scandal".

Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 10:03 pm

Joseph Riddick Hendrick IV

Mr. Hendrick, 24, was born in Charlotte, NC, on April 2, 1980. Ricky, as he was referred to by most, was lost with family and teammates on October 24, 2004, in a plane crash en route to the NASCAR event in Martinsville, VA.

Ricky's strong smile and gentle spirit were his trademarks. In 1998, he graduated from Charlotte Country Day School with his family's affection for motor sports.Wins behind the wheel in Legends Cars and Late Model Stock race cars prepared him for a 2001 victory in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series. After moving to the NASCAR Busch Series in 2002, a racing injury prompted him to search for a replacement driver. With the driver he selected and in his initial year as an owner, he won Hendrick Motorsports' first-ever championship in the Busch Series. Ricky and his late grandfather co-owned two of Hendrick Motorsports' pre-eminent race teams, while Ricky's father, Rick, prepared him for increased leadership in the organization.

With his mother Linda's influence and his strong Christian faith, Ricky believed deeply about helping those less fortunate. He never passed up an opportunity to give of himself to someone who needed help. Regardless of who was around him, each conversation with family ended with 'I love you.' He was above all a dear son and brother whose spirit lives on in all who knew him.

Any day spent with Ricky was an adventure. Time with him was like living on a higher level. He enjoyed big game fishing, SCUBA diving, hunting, water sports, motorcycles, and racing. At once the ultimate kid, and at the same time wise beyond his years, Ricky proved to be a successful businessman, orchestrating a complete turnaround of the local Honda dealership he purchased in 2003. He will be remembered for his abundant kindness and loyal friendship, but most of all his love of family and girlfriend, Emily Maynard.

Ricky is survived by his parents, Rick and Linda Hendrick of Charlotte; sister, Lynn; grandparents, Mary Hendrick and Helen Myrick; niece, Madeline Kate; cousin, Alesha; and brother-in-law, Marshall Carlson.

A memorial service for family and friends will be held at 2 p.m. on Thursday, October 28, at Central Church of God, 5301 Sardis Road, Charlotte, NC.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests that contributions be made to the Hendrick Foundation for Children, P.O. Box 240070, Charlotte, NC 28224 and to The Family Center, P.O. Box 35458, Charlotte, NC 28235.

Lowe Funeral Home is serving the Hendrick Family.
Published in Charlotte Observer on October 27, 2004

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/charlotte/obituary.aspx?n=Joseph-Hendrick&pid=2754543

Link to the Guest Book - http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/charlotte/guestbook.aspx?n=joseph-hendrick&pid=2754543&cid=full

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 10:49 pm

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 2nd 2011, 11:51 pm

wow what a hurtful cover
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 12:11 am

Regardless of whether or not Emily and Ricky were engaged, in my opinion, is a minor detail. It wouldnt' suprise me if papa Hendricks asked Emily to say there were engaged so that it didn't look bad about her being pregnant with Little Ricki. The Hendricks are a very conservative christian family (at least were I don't follow much anymore), and they definately had a reputation to uphold. NO MATTER WHAT, it's VERY clear Emily and Ricky had a relationship and were very much in love. THAT is the beauty in Emily's story. It's not her title in the relationship, it's the relationship itself. Someone she wanted to spend her life with ends up tragically killed, five days after she finds out she is carrying the one thing left of him. Everyone is ecstatic. If you look at pics of Ricky and litle Ricki, she looks a lot like her daddy and I'm sure everyone is reminded of him everyday just by looking in that little girls eyes. The draw of the story (at least to me) is NOT "Ricky's fiance", but rather Ricky's daughter who he never met. I don't care about the title of the relationship, and if Emily needed to lie about it to help Ricky's parents maintain their image, I totally understand it. I'm more than sure she and Brad discussed this if they are together. That magazine article and title is hurtful and cold and the most dishonoring thing to Ricky Hendricks memory. #endrant

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 2:49 am

Bachelor Brad: Tricked by Emily’s Lies

With her traditional values, caring spirit and genteel, soft-spoken ways, Emily Maynard has won the heart of The Bachelor’s Brad Womack— and she’s so popular with viewers that, should she not receive the final rose on the show’s upcoming season finale, she’s said to be a shoo-in as the next Bachelorette. But as In Touch has learned, Emily may not be the person she portrays herself to be.

“Emily says she wants a ‘soft life.’ I think she wants a cushy life without having to work,” a source claims, adding that she’ll do anything
to get that life — whether or not it’s dishonest. “The only reason she got on The Bachelor is that she smooth-talked everybody.”

In her heartfelt conversations with Brad, Emily comes across as a woman devastated by the loss of her “fiancé,” the late Ricky Hendrick, but in an exclusive interview, Ricky’s ex-fiancée, Cori Kurek, tells In Touch she thinks that Emily and Ricky were never actually engaged.

“After Ricky died and she found out she was pregnant, Emily wanted to have lunch with me, because she didn’t know him that well,” shares Cori,who was engaged to Ricky from 2002 to 2003. When the two broke off their engagement, Cori gave back Ricky’s ring. “I’m amazed at the details Emily excludes about her background,” says Cori of the 24-year-old’s portrayal on the show.

And Cori’s amazed at how “misleading” Emily has been on-screen. Others agree. After hearing of the pregnancy, the close source claims, Ricky’s family gave Emily Cori’s engagement ring to spare themselves the embarrassment that she had become pregnant out of wedlock, and to make it appear that wedding plans were on the horizon at the time of Ricky’s sudden death.

“They took Ricky’s ex-fiancée’s ring and put it on Emily’s finger,” the source explains, adding that Emily was seen wearing the $100,000
sparkler in the delivery room. “I think it was a staged, fake engagement.”

While Emily has described Ricky as her childhood sweetheart, Cori insists, “Ricky and I were together for a very long time and as far as I
know, there was never any Emily in his life.”

For more on The Bachelor — including exclusive details on Emily Maynard’s past — pick up the new issue of In Touch, on stands now.

http://www.intouchweekly.com/2011/03/bachelor.php

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 6:01 am

I hope Emily and the Hendrick family sue IN TOUCH and demand a retraction. When little Ricky is old enough to google, she'll want to find out about her father... and then she'll have to read that smut.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 6:55 am

WTF seriously!!!! Nice cover In Touch----douchebags!!!

Administrator

Number of posts : 35461
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 7:07 am

They published nasty things about Vienna and everyone believed it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 7:28 am

That was a terrible thing for that magazine to do! It MAY or may not have been fake, but there is a young innocent child involved. It didn't hurt anyone for the family and Emily to say they were engaged. In Touch bites!!!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 7:47 am

I still don't know how these people can rationalize the picture of her and Ricky with an engagement ring on away.

My guess would be that they were engaged, but because Emily was very young (and obviously shy) they decided not to make it public knowledge. Then when Ricky died, the family didn't want to put in the obituary that she was his fiance because that would bring A LOT of attention to Emily while she was trying to grieve.

As for these magazine's doing this to other people, I don't ever think it's right for fiction to be published as fact, and I think everyone should sue. I reacted more strongly to this being done to Emily versus Vienna because I like Emily more. And because there is a child involved.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 10:09 am

I thought it was wrong what they did to Vienna for sure. I never bought a word. I have always hated InTouch. The reason I'm so upset about this is because 1. Ricky Hendricks is DEAD! he can't even defend himself and 2. Because of little Ricki.

Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 10:55 am

In Touch is the least accurate tabloid sold...except maybe the Enquirer.

They get sued all the time because of their bs stories.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 11:52 am

NancyB (admin) wrote:
They published nasty things about Vienna and everyone believed it.

I know, everyone believed it....

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 12:53 pm

blondie55 wrote:
I hope Emily and the Hendrick family sue IN TOUCH and demand a retraction. When little Ricky is old enough to google, she'll want to find out about her father... and then she'll have to read that smut.

This is a very simple black and white case. She was either his fiance at the time of his death or he was not. If he was, they have a very strong case for a lawsuit because it is malicious. If the statement is true, which I believe may be the case, they have no case.
Back to top Go down
bblove
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2010-07-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 1:12 pm

wow just wow theres are alot of ppics of them out there if they hardly knew each other i think thats false in every way there are pics with emily with the henderick family while ricky was still alive so i think and they feasture her and little ricky in the hendericks movie so i doubt thats the case
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 2:07 pm

things that make you go "hmmm"...

Emily HAD to know that by going on the Bachelor, and having been with such a high profile man such as Ricky, they were going to dig into her past.

If she truly wanted to protect her daughter and not bring the attention to her and Ricky's family, why go on a network television show like The Bachelor.

This makes me believe some of the things I have heard about her wanting to break into the "business" and that his family were NOT happy with her doing the show. I don't blame them, given the crap that has come out.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 2:17 pm

I think we learned last year from Chris L. that there is more to these contestants that we never get to see. Last year they showed him and all of his stuff about his mother as his main storyline - after the show he said that there was way more about him that was never seen on the show and that he did not discuss his mother all the time.

As far as bringing up stuff from the past? I never read nor would I have believed anything that was said or writen in these so called magazines about Vienna, Emily or any other person - they are rags.

I think it is really reaching to say that Ricky's family did or did not give their blessing to be on the show. We have no clue if they did or didn't and honestly - why do they have a say??? She is a 24 year old woman, is she suppose to live the rest of her days morning the loss of their son alone with her daughter?? What is so damning in her past that is coming out that should have made her stop and worry about going on the show?
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 2:24 pm

I see your point, but the fact that they always go looking for dirt on these people (real or fabricated) and the fact that she was with Ricky - I think it might not have been the best place for her to look for love.

I have no idea what is true and what isn't (other than I really wouldn't doubt his family not being thrilled - only because it unfortunately brings their family into it indirectly, because of the girl) - it's just that this type of show always gets these tabloids digging for dirt, real or not.

I don't see anything wrong with her moving on - I just have a hard time feeling sorry for any of these gals (or guys) when they put themselves into the spot light and then are talked about in such public forums. Learn from history - it's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 2:31 pm

Schooner wrote:
I see your point, but the fact that they always go looking for dirt on these people (real or fabricated) and the fact that she was with Ricky - I think it might not have been the best place for her to look for love.

I have no idea what is true and what isn't (other than I really wouldn't doubt his family not being thrilled - only because it unfortunately brings their family into it indirectly, because of the girl) - it's just that this type of show always gets these tabloids digging for dirt, real or not.

I don't see anything wrong with her moving on - I just have a hard time feeling sorry for any of these gals (or guys) when they put themselves into the spot light and then are talked about in such public forums. Learn from history - it's going to happen.

Ricky's family is very wealthy and I would venture to guess, although I don't know it for sure, there is all kinds of information about them out there and dug up all the time. They might not like it but I am sure they are used to it. I am sure pictures of Ricky or others within their family have been featured on tabloids with grossly exagerated stories and all.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 2:36 pm

I guess I don't get what the big deal is whether she was "fiance" or "girlfriend". It's obvious from his obituary that they were together when he died and then she had his baby. I don't think it matters what the status was.

Do I think the Bachelor blows things out of proportion and exagerrates? YES! I think that happened a lot with this story. Emily on the airplane and at the racetrack was done to accentuate and dramatize her story. There are pictures of her floating around the net with other race car drivers at races (since the death of Ricky) so she clearly wasn't overwhelmed at just being at a race track. That was brought out as part of her " journey to finding love again after her heartbreaking loss."

I feel bad for both of them that exes have been surfacing. I'm surprised we haven't seen Chantal's ex trying to make some money off her.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 2:52 pm

honeybeeangel wrote:
Schooner wrote:

Ricky's family is very wealthy and I would venture to guess, although I don't know it for sure, there is all kinds of information about them out there and dug up all the time. They might not like it but I am sure they are used to it. I am sure pictures of Ricky or others within their family have been featured on tabloids with grossly exagerated stories and all.

True - good point. Maybe she figured they will be talked about, with or without her doing this. But, I can tell you this, I never heard of her or Ricky Hendricks before all this.

ETA - as far as the details of the tabloid story - I think it's obvious that she knew Ricky very well and had a very serious relationship with him. There are tons of pics of her with him. And, she is wearing an engagement ring in a picture with Ricky...I think that speaks for itself.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 8:18 pm

ugh. Us human beings are really disgusting sometimes. call me naive but I just want to believe in the positive sometimes but that is really hard with the way our world seems to work these days. its depressing

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 8:50 pm

I saw this at FORT ... I do not know if this has been posted ... sorry if it has Smile

Two-time Bachelor Brad Womack may have picked one woman he hopes to spend the rest of his life with – but the long wait before he can reveal his choice to the world is taking its toll.

"Every Monday night since Jan. 3 has not been a good night at my house," Womack told PEOPLE at a taping of the Women Tell All special, set to air on March 7. "I was particularly scared of the overnight, exotic date episode. We will see how she handles it."

"It's brutal," he says of the pre-finale media blitz. "You go on [the show], you find someone, you choose each other and then you hit the pause button. You can't just start the daily life stuff."

"I'm excited to move in together and go on real dates," Womack, 38, says. "My only intention [in doing the show] is to start a future."

But he doesn't, for one minute, doubt his choice.

"Do I think this woman is the one? Damn right I do," he says. "I probably shouldn't say this but my heart was in a specific place pretty early on. I'm in love."

And he's assured that she's worth the wait. "There's strength there and a real relationship," he says. "She's tough. We have our ups and downs but we're fighting through and making it work."

"I know everyone questioned my intentions about doing this a second time but I know where my mind and heart are," Womack continues. "I know what I want and who I want it with – her."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 9:17 pm

Was that the interview he did with People?

ETA: It was. Thanks for posting. Smile

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 9:19 pm

Mar 3 2011

'The Bachelor': Host Chris Harrison answers your burning questions

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/03/the-bachelor-chris-harrison-burning-questions/

Click to read the rest of this interview at the link.

Also if anyone has this issue can you please post what else we missed. Thanks.

Quote :
Chris, do you ever have a moment to commiserate with the women after they’re kicked off like Brad does? — NanaTue

It really depends. Sometimes I do, yes, and sometimes it doesn’t work out. They need to be taken to another hotel, if we’re in a foreign
country, and then I never see them. Sometimes they’ll come back, or I’ll see them at the airport the next day when we’re flying out, so it really depends on the season and from person to person. I like it when Iget to see them cause I get to know some of them — some of them become my friends. I keep in touch with a lot of former Bachelorettes and contestants. Especially now that we’re doing this Bachelor Gives Back charity, I see a lot of them at events and I love it. That’s a huge added bonus of my job. Andrew Firestone is a great friend of mine. I talk to Trista and Ryan all the time, and Gillian and I keep in touch.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17294
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 9:33 pm

Thanks for finding that Happy.

Interesting, I wonder if he talks to the Skipper too lol. It's Jillian Chris, geez.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 3rd 2011, 10:11 pm

http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/4061-the-bachelor-15-conference-call-with-ashley-hebert

To read the rest of this interview click link...

The Bachelor 15: Conference Call with Ashley Hebert

by Gina Scarpa

The relationship between Ashley and Brad this season on The Bachelorstarted strong but fizzled as time went on. Realizing they weren't as perfect for each other as maybe they had once thought, Brad pulled her aside before the rose ceremony and let her go. Today, Ashley spoke to RealityWanted and reporters in a press conference call about her feelings for Brad, the other women, and if she might be the next Bachelorette.

Quote :
Q. Would you want to be the next Bachelorette or on Bachelor Pad?

A. Ashley: Oh gosh! I don't think I would be as happy about Bachelor Pad. If they asked me to do The Bachelorette, I would definitely consider it. The process worked for me once and I would be so excited to do it.

Quote :
Q. You obviously spent a lot of time with Chantal and Emily. Who do you think is the best match for Brad?

A. Ashley: You know, it changes from week to week. I thought Chantal until the last episode. Now, I'm a little bit more apt to say that he's falling in ove with Emily. In terms of what I think Brad wants out of life and a relationship, I think he and Emily are a good match but I love him and Chantal together! They have this playfulness that I really like to see?

Q. Do you think he's really ready for a wife?

A. Ashley:Absolutely! He made that very clear from the beginning. He came in, saying that's what he wanted. He was looking for a wife and I think he found her. I'm really happy that he did!

Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 4th 2011, 8:23 am

Jack'd wrote:
Thanks for finding that Happy.

Interesting, I wonder if he talks to the Skipper too lol. It's Jillian Chris, geez.

LOL - I would guess that he spoke and the interviewer typed...
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 4th 2011, 9:05 am

Reality Steve has his new blog up. He spills the beans about Chantal - that she turned down the Bachelorette because she has a new boyfriend!

http://realitysteve.com/
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 4th 2011, 9:09 am

Lori wrote:
Reality Steve has his new blog up. He spills the beans about Chantal - that she turned down the Bachelorette because she has a new boyfriend!

http://realitysteve.com/

Thanks, Lori!!

PS...Chantal is just too cute, I follow her on Twitter now and her last tweet was an "oops, got caught"...so she can't tweet till after the finale!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   March 4th 2011, 9:10 am

Here's a pic of Chantal's new boyfriend. He's in the yellow:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   

Back to top Go down