Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 18th 2011, 2:27 pm

Chris Harrison Blogs The Bachelor

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/01/18/chris-harrison-the-bachelor-episode-3-blog/

Episode 3

I’d like to start this week by talking about another dramatic show that I hosted, The 90th Annual Miss America Pageant. It was an honor — as a TV host, there are a few jobs out there that you always look forward to checking off your bucket list, and that is one of them. My thanks to the folks at Miss America and ABC for making it a great weekend. While I’m thanking people I want to thank one of my favorite people in this business, Ellen DeGeneres. She has always been such a huge supporter of our show. I have no idea how many times I’ve been on her show over the last nine years, but I love each and every visit with her, and I enjoyed being back on last week. Now, I’ll return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

The episode started with me walking in to talk to the girls the morning after the rose ceremony. You have to understand that rose ceremonies go late, so often times only a few hours have passed since I just saw them and the drama of the night before ended. In this case it was a rough night. Raichel and Melissa really stirred up the house and the girls really felt Michelle only got a rose because it was her 30th birthday. Not sure if you heard, but last week was her 30th birthday.

So when I walked in there was still a bit of a dark cloud hanging over the house. Ashley S got the first one-on-one date. Her biggest fear was that the date was karaoke. Good news for her, it wasn’t. Bad news for her — it was worse, actually recording a song at the historic Capitol Records studio. Brad had no idea just how meaningful this date would be for Ashley. As a child she loved the old Batman shows with Adam West. This is why her and her father would sing the Batman songs, like “Kiss From a Rose” from the Batman Forever soundtrack. It turned out to be a very touching moment and date for the both of them. Ashley and Brad actually sang for about an hour and the folks at the studio really did press a CD which Ashley got to take home, and I’m sure it will be selling on eBay very soon. Ashley obviously hit it off with Brad and got the rose. Can we all agree that Seal is an unbelievable talent? The guy just amazes me. I’m not gonna lie — I was hoping Heidi Klum would be with him, but oh well.

Next up was the group date where the cast shot an action movie. I thought this date was pretty darn cool. The director you saw was Steven Ho. He did stunts in the new Green Hornet movie and was the fighting double for Donatello, one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Not sure if it’s just my age or what, but I was never really into the whole Ninja Turtle thing. I have to admit for a bunch of amateurs the acting ability in this group was pretty impressive. The two that really stood out the most were Chantal and Shawntel. (I know, don’t get me started on the whole name thing.) Shawntel made such a strong impression that she eventually got the rose that night. Come on, admit it — we had you going for a minute. You thought Michelle was getting the rose didn’t you? If you’re wondering what was going on back at the house during this date, well, I’ll tell you. Ashley S, feeling pretty good with a rose in hand, started challenging the girls in the house with little competitions. She bet the girls they couldn’t eat eight saltines in a minute or eat a teaspoon of cinnamon. Very serious stuff.

In my opinion this was easily one of the most emotional episodes we have ever had. First Ashley opened up, then Chantal — but nobody had any idea what Emily was about to tell them. When Emily let the girls in on her past and the tragedy that had taken place, the women fell apart. You saw a little bit of it, but the crying didn’t stop for some time, and understandably so. Interestingly enough this is what really sent Madison over the edge. After she heard the story she sulked around the house for a bit and just realized she wasn’t in this for the same reasons Emily and the other girls were. As emotional as it was to tell the other women Emily was really dreading telling Brad. She was so excited to get a date she didn’t want to bring it all down by telling him about her past so she deflected as long as she could but eventually gave in. There are no words to describe what Emily has gone through, and I along with everyone else who meets her am amazed at her strength, bravery and courage. The ironic thing about Emily finally telling Brad was she was dreading it so much, but by being open and honest it really took a huge weight off her shoulders and helped Brad see her in a completely different light, which he loved. There was something special about that moment for both of them that I haven’t seen on any other date we’ve ever had on this show. It was really good to see Emily genuinely smile for the first time this season.

After a great week of dates and talking to his therapist, Brad was in a great mood for the cocktail party. All of a sudden he really seemed to have a handle on this situation and had a very clear plan on how he was going to handle this from here on out. At the party Ashley H’s struggles with “first date syndrome” were clearly getting worse. She’s feeling more and more insecure by the day. As for Madison her exit was really unexpected. I really think she convinced herself during the rose ceremony. I find her very intriguing. I look forward to talking to her at the Women Tell All special because like Brad I can’t quite figure her out. Did she come on this show for her 15 minutes of fame and then all of a sudden feel guilty about it after hearing Emily’s story? Did she come on the show with her defenses up (the fangs), putting on a show, not really letting everybody in — only to realize she made a big mistake and blew a good chance? All I know is there’s a lot more to this woman than meets the eye, and to Brad’s credit he saw it right away. My only hope is whatever her motivation, she learned a valuable life lesson from this experience and can grow from here.

After this week the emotions in the house are at an all time high and it doesn’t get any easier. As you can probably tell Michelle is relentless. She’s strong, calculated and ready to go after what she wants, and that’s a dangerous combination for the other women. She really starts rubbing girls the wrong way — Chantal in particular. This is a battle that will build in the weeks to come. Thanks for the comments and questions below and thanks for coming back in such strong numbers to support our show once again. You can always find out more about the show at our web site, and you can always find me on twitter @chrisbharrison. Until then, you can find me watering down the driveway at the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 18th 2011, 2:31 pm

Brad Womack's Blog: A night of Revelations

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20458431,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines
Hey Everybody!

It's hard to believe that we're watching episode three of The Bachelor already! It's so much fun for me to watch and relive every single moment; so many good memories were made this season.

This particular episode was pretty heavy, and big revelations were made. While on the singing date, Ashley told me about the loss of her father. Then, Emily told me about her tragic past as well as her 5-year-old daughter. I also realized that none of the women were afraid to test their acting skills or to push themselves physically for our action-adventure film. That would be enough for one episode, but the rose ceremony was pretty dramatic as well ...
Seal of Approval
Ashley S. was perfect for the first date because I was absolutely terrified of singing! I've never wanted to sing, never thought I could sing, nor have I ever sang in front of another person (let alone millions of Americans). I dreaded singing with such a pretty woman, but Ashley was so much fun and instantly calmed me down. The fact that she allowed me to relax and have such a great time doing something I feared told me quite a bit about her. We both laughed so hard the entire time! Meeting Seal was indescribable. His level of talent and the way he sings so effortlessly made me realize what a superstar is and what extraordinary talent he has.
Movie Magic
Filming the movie was so much fun! I saw so many different sides to the women. I was especially proud of Shawntel N. She did so well (and saved me from the bad guys)! Our stunt coordinator and director, Steven Ho, is a bad ass. It was cool to work with him. The pool party that evening was a welcome break from a long day of being a movie star. The mood was light during the party until I had the chance to talk to Chantal O. Hearing how she felt among the other women made me realize for the first time what all of the women were going through. I can't imagine what it's like to have feelings for someone while having to watch that person explore other relationships. I give all the credit in the world to most of the women for staying strong throughout the process. I don't know if I would have that strength. Chantal also told me about the passing of her father. This hit close to home because she waited too long to try to fix the broken relationship she had with her biological father. That conversation opened my eyes to many of my relationships – especially the one with my father.

I gave the rose on the group date to Shawntel N. There were too many reasons to explain in this blog. I'll say this: Shawntel has so many different layers; she pleasantly surprised me throughout the entire journey. On a side note, I'm beginning to realize how aggressive Michelle is. It's surprising to hear some of the things she's saying about the other women.
Emily's Secret
My date with Emily was emotional, to say the least. In hindsight, maybe I should have been more insightful where she was concerned. I remember thinking something was wrong even before we got on the plane. Our conversation at the winery was almost awkward. I should have known that something was bothering her or that she wanted to tell me something important. While watching, I realized she was deflecting every single question I asked about her personal life. Let me also say this: Never in a million years would I have asked her to fly with me on a private jet if I had known about her fear of flying.

I'm so thankful that Emily decided to open up on the latter part of our date. Hearing everything she told me made my head swim. I can't fathom losing someone like that. She obviously loved the man very much and it's hard for me to comprehend the tragedy. On a positive note, I was overwhelmed with joy when I heard Emily has a daughter. I felt like she and I made a breakthrough that night – one I had been anxiously awaiting.
The Rose Ceremony
This particular rose ceremony was pretty dramatic. My goal was to allow the women to be comfortable (in order to open up more to me) and it worked! A lot of them made it very clear that strong feelings were developing and that they were here for the right reasons. Which brings me to Madison. She hasn't received enough credit for being a caring, gracious and genuine woman. All anybody is talking about are her damn fangs! Madison truly cares about other people – almost more than she cares about herself. We had an interesting conversation during the cocktail party and I didn't know where she stood after that. Well, I soon found out. When Madison decided to leave, I was surprised and very disappointed. I was hoping to get to know her better. I can only assume that she has many qualities that I would have liked. Obviously, I'm someone who can commend a person for walking away from something (or someone) that doesn't feel right. I'm proud of Madison for admitting that she simply didn't have feelings that warranted her possibly receiving a rose that could have gone to another woman.

That's it for now! As always, I want to say thanks for taking the time to watch as well as read my blog! – Brad Womack
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 18th 2011, 11:30 pm

Thanks Moody for posting the videos and blogs. I enjoyed reading and watching them.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 18th 2011, 11:31 pm

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelor-Brad-Emily-1028059.aspx

Bachelor
Host: Brad and Emily Still Have a Lot of Hurdles to Overcome

Quote :

On this week's episode of The Bachelor, contestant Emily finally told Bradabout her daughter and her fiancé's death. While Brad seemed
comfortable with her tragic past, host Chris Harrison says the reveal isonly the "tip of the iceberg" for Brad and Emily's relationship. Harrison spoke to TVGuide.com about the hurdles that the couple will face and why both he and Brad think Madison made a huge mistake in leaving the show.

Click Link to read the rest of the interview

Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 19th 2011, 9:09 pm

If has already been talked about when he was on before, sorry if it's a repeat.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b221485_uh-oh_bachelor_brad_has_rap_sheet.html
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 19th 2011, 9:28 pm

annie367 wrote:

Now that's a bit of good juice. His last name is Pickelsimer, lol, I wonder what else we don't know about Stephen Bradley Pickelsimer.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 20th 2011, 12:58 am

So it begins......

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 20th 2011, 4:29 am

annie367 wrote:

Tampering with his ID (probably to be 21 so he could buy booze) isn't such a big deal, but having the name Pikelsimer is certainly a good reason to get in trouble. Other troubles were public intoxication and writing a bad check. Who hasn't done that?
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 20th 2011, 7:08 am

Moody wrote:
annie367 wrote:

Tampering with his ID (probably to be 21 so he could buy booze) isn't such a big deal, but having the name Pikelsimer is certainly a good reason to get in trouble. Other troubles were public intoxication and writing a bad check. Who hasn't done that?

From what I have read, this occurred when he was under 21. As Moody said, he had a phony ID so that he could get into the bars or buy booze. The public intoxication probably was what busted him. He had to much to drink, was stumbling drunk on a sidewalk and was busted. When he was young, he overdrew his checking account and they charged him with writing a bad check. Like Moody said, this happens every weekend in college towns. It could not have been to bad since Texas is allowing him to own and run successful bars. A lot to do about nothing.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 20th 2011, 7:52 am

I'm more interested n the fact that he changed his last name. I wonder why?
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 20th 2011, 9:53 am

There was a story posted at FORT yesterday in their media section of the spoilers board, about Brad in high school. Being voted most handsome, etc. etc. According to that story Pickelsimer was his stepdad's name, and he took that name when his mother married his stepdad. But eventually went back to his birth name of Womack. Maybe he wanted a fresh start after getting in trouble, I have no idea. But if this is all the dirt they can round up on him, I am not impressed. It's nothing many many others haven't done themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 20th 2011, 12:25 pm

could be, Bronwyn, makes sense...

HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 20th 2011, 10:39 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20459545,00.html

Bachelor
Brad on Arrest Record: Yes, I Made Mistakes

Brad Womack, The Bachelor's clean-cut Texan, had some troubles growing up – and he's not ashamed to admit it.

With tabloid reports this week highlighting a few alleged brushes with the law he had as a teenager, including carrying a forged
driver's license, public intoxication and passing a bad check, Womack explains to PEOPLE how he learned from his mistakes.

"I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to admit that I had a couple of missteps when I was a teenager – some 20 odd years ago. Some of the
claims have been blown out of proportion but I took responsibility for my actions and took immediate measures to remedy the situation," Womack,now 38, says.

"It was just part of my growing painsback when I was still young and naïve. You learn from your experiences good and bad – and you move on. It ultimately builds character."

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 22nd 2011, 7:29 pm

The Bachelor's Madison: I Didn't Want to Be Brad's Texas Housewife

By Carrie Bell

Upon hearing Emily's sob story, Madison Garton, 25, decided to take herself out of the running for Brad Womack's heart in the middle of a rose ceremony on The Bachelor. The Brooklyn-based model further explained via conference call her premature departure and why the role of Texas housewife wasn't something she wanted to sink her fangs into.

When did you decide to leave?
When I was talking to Ashley on the couch and I started bawling. We were just having a conversation about nothing and all of the sudden I was a wreck. I realized it was probably time for me to go. I had a shaky feeling, and I just didn’t feel right being there.

Read the rest of the interview here -

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20459833,00.html
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 23rd 2011, 6:21 am

Thanks for posting that Jack'd. The only thing I don't understand about what she is saying is the "Texas housewife" thing. I don't recall Brad saying he was looking for as "stay at home" wife.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 23rd 2011, 6:29 am

Moody wrote:
Thanks for posting that Jack'd. The only thing I don't understand about what she is saying is the "Texas housewife" thing. I don't recall Brad saying he was looking for as "stay at home" wife.

I don't think she really meant the housewife as much as the Texas. She didn't want to pull up her roots from New York and move to Texas is what I got out of it. And who knows if that's the real reason anyway. I'm so skeptical of what a lot of them say.
My skeptical self says: She was never really there to be a winner, but was put in the show for drama and the kook factor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 23rd 2011, 10:47 am

Moody wrote:
annie367 wrote:

LOL! He just was one of the unfortunate ones who got caught!
Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 2:51 pm

Chris explains why Brad took Emily to the track, plus other things.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bachelor-Interview-Chris-1028283.aspx
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 2:55 pm

annie367 wrote:

LOL more psychology talk... hey Moody:
If you take it at face value, I get why people are angry, but people need to see the date and see how it plays out. This is another watershed, breakthrough moment and it's therapeutic for Brad and Emily. It's a very moving episode and obviously a moving date. It's definitely scary, but again if you play armchair psychologist, it's kind of a hurdle they need to get over. We have to force the issue because we have such a time constraint. It puts Brad on the spot, puts Emily on the spot, like you guys are either going to deal with this and go forward, or it's not going to happen and it's over.

----

This is soooooooo corny.
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 3:28 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
annie367 wrote:

LOL more psychology talk... hey Moody:
If you take it at face value, I get why people are angry, but people need to see the date and see how it plays out. This is another watershed, breakthrough moment and it's therapeutic for Brad and Emily. It's a very moving episode and obviously a moving date. It's definitely scary, but again if you play armchair psychologist, it's kind of a hurdle they need to get over. We have to force the issue because we have such a time constraint. It puts Brad on the spot, puts Emily on the spot, like you guys are either going to deal with this and go forward, or it's not going to happen and it's over.

----

This is soooooooo corny.

Nancy - take a look at it from TPTB position. They must know that Chantal is the frontrunner and probably is going to be the victor, especially after the date and interaction that they had last night. The back story for Emily is a tremendous one for them to use is they are thinking of using her as their next bachelorette. They know that if she is going to successful, they need to be sure that she is ready to be the next bachelorette. What better way to find out if she is ready to move on with her life with another male, than to put her in a situation like what is coming next week. Using their quote - this is another watershed, breakthrough moment and it's therapeutic for Brad and Emily. If she passes it, TPTB will know that she is probably ready to become the next bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 3:45 pm

I watch reality tv to get away from psychology! ACK
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 4:10 pm

Moody wrote:
I watch reality tv to get away from psychology! ACK

You must be kidding, Moody- reality TV is all about psychology!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 4:15 pm

I found this amusing. Bet we could supply any number of answers as to how it happened demon banana

Did you solve the mystery about Michelle's black eye?
Harrison: We have no idea what happened! She said something about the stress causing the black eye, which I don't think is possible. We don't have any cameras. On Bachelor Pad we do, but that's a totally different show, so we have no idea
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 4:23 pm

Mappy wrote:
I found this amusing. Bet we could supply any number of answers as to how it happened demon banana

Harrison: We have no idea what happened! She said something about the stress causing the black eye, which I don't think is possible. We don't have any cameras. On Bachelor Pad we do, but that's a totally different show, so we have no idea

I think it was from botox.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 4:24 pm

Moody wrote:
Mappy wrote:

I think it was from botox.

More likely a swift elbow from a 'stressed' bachelorette .. that would cover the stress part lol!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 5:50 pm

Here is Brad's blog for last nights episode:

Click link to read the rest!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20460174,00.html

Quote :

It began with a helicopter ride with Chantal to Catalina Island. Even though the island is very close to L.A., we both felt like we were on a vacation and so far away from life back home. I was aware of Chantal's fear of deep water but knew she would be strong enough to push through. Iwas also hoping to possibly help her overcome that fear, which she did,and we both enjoyed an amazing experience while "walking" with fish andother sea life. The second part of the date was extremely romantic and it felt like Chantal and I became very close. Here's a teaser: There's something about Chantal and I – every time we get together it rains! You'll see what I mean in future episodes.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 8:38 pm

I read that blog Happy and what I found interesting is the part about Michelle. Here's what Brad says about her in case you didn't read his entire blog -

I want to say this: Michelle is catching some flack for being so outspoken during the episodes, but I'd like to let everyone know what a remarkable woman she is. She has a very funny side to her and maybe she "hams it up" a little bit during certain interviews but I like that. There are many, many positive sides to Michelle that haven't been revealed ... yet.

You know I wondered last night if she was putting it on thick for TV. Every season there has to be that one bat shit crazy girl, so maybe TPTB egged Michelle on to come across that way so she can be "the one" that we all love to hate. All I know is that I absolutely despised Allie from Jake's season, I was in my glory when she finally hit the road. Then, on her season, I loved her. Go figure!!
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 8:41 pm

I think with editing they could make all the ladies sound crazy like Michelle.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 25th 2011, 11:18 pm

Back to top Go down
annie367
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 26th 2011, 11:03 am

Michelle admits to an affair with NBA star Carlos Boozer while he was married.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2011/01/boozer-1-27-2011.html
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 26th 2011, 11:13 am

Found this article on that same site. This one is even better. Everyone one remember Bettina??? I never knew they dated afterward.

While Brad Womack says he's cured his commitment problem, Bettina Bell, contestant on Brad's first season of The Bachelor, reveals he's living a double life--and hasn't changed at all. Bettina, who made the final three back in 2007, tells Life & Style exclusively that she took a second chance on love with Brad last year, only to be dumped again when he left her to start filming the new season. "It was so strange," she tells Life & Style. "He was pursuing me like crazy, and then out of nowhere he went MIA."

Bettina tells Life & Style that two years after their TV romance ended, the pair reconnected and sparks flew. Brad chased after her in October 2009, wooing her with sweet words, passionate kisses and romantic dates only to suddenly break up with her last summer after nine months together -- so he could take another chance at finding love on TV.

rest of the article here -
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2011/01/bettina-bachelor-1-27-2011.html
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 26th 2011, 1:20 pm

Oh wow Jack'd! That is scandalous!
Back to top Go down
minnyace01
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 26th 2011, 1:47 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Found this article on that same site. This one is even better. Everyone one remember Bettina??? I never knew they dated afterward.

While Brad Womack says he's cured his commitment problem, Bettina Bell, contestant on Brad's first season of The Bachelor, reveals he's living a double life--and hasn't changed at all. Bettina, who made the final three back in 2007, tells Life & Style exclusively that she took a second chance on love with Brad last year, only to be dumped again when he left her to start filming the new season. "It was so strange," she tells Life & Style. "He was pursuing me like crazy, and then out of nowhere he went MIA."

Bettina tells Life & Style that two years after their TV romance ended, the pair reconnected and sparks flew. Brad chased after her in October 2009, wooing her with sweet words, passionate kisses and romantic dates only to suddenly break up with her last summer after nine months together -- so he could take another chance at finding love on TV.

rest of the article here -
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2011/01/bettina-bachelor-1-27-2011.html

This Life and Style rag must be trying to top the Enquire. Here is a posting from another board that I am a member of that attempts to set the record straight -

Babyface C (who is Brad's close friend and business partner) has posted on Fort that Brad never dated Bettina. She came to Austin with a group of friends and Brad showed them around. There was no actual dating after this that he knows of. He doesn't think even Bettina believes this rumor.

His actual quote....
She visited Austin a while back with a large group of friends and Brad showed her and her friends around. I even met her. (she was great by the way) The idea that they ever dated is crazy. She lives in California. I'm pretty sure that's the only time he even saw her. If they texted or anything I wouldn't know but Brad didn't date Bettina at all. Or even 9 months. Weird
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 26th 2011, 2:51 pm

Ha!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 26th 2011, 2:53 pm

I was skeptical of the story. Even if he did "date" her, so what? If there was a connection, he wouldn't be on the show. Learning that she lives in California kind of throws cold water on the whole story anyway.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 26th 2011, 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   January 26th 2011, 4:37 pm

Apparently there's a story about Chantal coming out soon. Read from bottom to top Smile

@hxchairstylist I wonder if she mentions our name... Most followers for defunct band goes to! 9:38 PM Dec 30th, 2010 via Twitter for iPhone in reply to hxchairstylist

@acceptanceband We actually just had that conversation. No such thing as bad publicity... I guess? 9:40 PM Dec 30th, 2010 via web in reply to acceptanceband

@hxchairstylist there might be... 9:42 PM Dec 30th, 2010 via Twitter for iPhone in reply to hxchairstylist ** I'm curious what this could mean

Wtf? Chantal on the bachelor was married to the lead singer of @acceptanceband ????? Crazy! 3:57 PM Jan 18th via twidroyd

@falloutboyy if one of us messed up at a show, she would give him the "this is for every fan in the audience slap". 10:31 AM Jan 19th via Twitter for iPhone in reply to falloutboyy

scottyweebs

This Bachelor stuff is crazy. Today I got an email from In Touch magazine asking me to be a source on Chantal O and Jason. Uh, no.
about 1 hour ago via web

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15 Media   

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 15 Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: