Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   February 14th 2011, 11:02 pm

I think People is one of the only magazines I actually trust when it comes to celeb news, but even they get it wrong sometimes.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   February 23rd 2011, 5:29 pm

wow jenelle's mom needs to cool it,this is the preview for next weeks episode

i understand jenelle's mom doesn't like kieffer smoking weed outside her door in front of her house,but Barbra(Jenelle's Mom) needs cool it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   February 23rd 2011, 7:20 pm

Barbara is erratic, angry, overly critical, and yells too much, but she is the only adult to step up and keep Jace from being totally neglected. My guess is there is much history to explain her level of pissed-offness toward her daughter. I feel terrible for Jace, but more so because of Jenelle than Barbara.

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   February 24th 2011, 4:41 am

Why the hell are they smoking weed when the camera crew is there? I hate watching the Jenelle scenes. I hope Barbara is getting some kind of counseling to deal with caring for Jace. Jenelle appears not to care for Jace at all. How is Keiffer supposed to be making money soon so they can afford this big house they talked about?

It was cute to see Leah and Corey get engaged. I hope they can continue to be good to each other for the sake of the twins.

I hate that Cheslea is back with Adam.

I find the Joe and Kailyn relationship so unpleasant. I don't really get it. He wants her to live with he and his parents, but he doesn't seem to like her at all.

Teen Mom 2 is showing the realities of how hard it is too raise a baby when you are young and single, so I am glad about that.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 9th 2011, 9:42 pm

I didn't watch the first season of this show and swore I would never watch it since I am philosophically opposed to it but darnit if I didn't get drawn in to the current season and became fascinated by the stories. Damn you MTV

Other than Corey (who I just love) these girls' baby's fathers and/or boyfriends are total jerks. I just want to shake the girls and tell them to have the self esteem to know they should never allow themselves to be mistreated like they do. I know its common for a teenage girl to put a boyfriend above all, but good god, calling the mother of your child a f-ing bitch while she holds your child? Calling the mother of your child a whore? Ugh

Chelsea has a very supportive father but instead of realizing how lucky she is, she seems spoiled and lazy. Her behavior regarding Adam is ridiculous, and he is horrible. Why on earth she would ever take him back, she has no self respect. It is sad

Jenelle is just horrible. I feel bad for her mother and my heart breaks for poor little Jace. And her boyfriend Keefer, although not emotionally abusive like many of the other boyfriends, is a freeloading one-step-from-being-a-homeless-person who has no job yet mysteriously has money for weed. What a total loser! When Jenelle says she loves him and puts him above everything, I just want to say why why why? I mean I have dated some losers in my past but please. Actually come to think of it Keefer totally reminds me of this bf I had when I was young who still owes me $1000, he was a total freeloader too. ha haha

I like Kailyn, I think she is doing the best she can and I admire how hard she is working at her jobs, school and being a good mom. I don't begrudge her wanting to spend time with a guy who is actually nice to her given how hard she is working at everything. Joe is a total controlling asshole who actually feels to me to have the potential to be abusive. He is such a jerk I can hardly contain myself.

Corey and Leahe are adorable, I hope these kids make it.

And lastly, I will close my shameful essay about Teen Mom with a very judgmental and snooty statement--- Leahe and Jenelle's horrible grammar drives me nuts!!

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 10th 2011, 1:46 pm

Exclusive: Teen Mom’s Kailyn Lowry Ready to Wed!

As young as they are, Kailyn Lowry and Jordan Wenner have faced more obstacles and heartache than many couples do in a lifetime. But as the Teen Mom star and her boyfriend shopped for engagement rings at Bixler’s Jewelers in Allentown, Pa., on March 5, they clearly seemed ready to put the bad times behind them.

“They both looked over-the-moon, hugging and laughing,” says a fellow customer.

And according to a friend of the couple, Jordan has plans to propose in a fun way, wanting to catch the reality star “off-guard.”

“They want to get married outside, either in a wooded area of Pennsylvania or on the beach,” says the friend, adding that the guest list will be small, and that Kailyn’s son, Isaac, 13 months, will “of course be the ring bearer.”

It’s appropriate, considering that Kailyn, 19, and Jordan’s lives revolve around the adorable little boy. While other 20-year-old men might not be ready for the responsibility of parenthood, the friend says Jordan “already feels like Isaac is his own son.” And while Kailyn and Jordan have not yet moved in together, “He sees Isaac at least three or four times a week,” and can’t wait to be a real family.

For more on Teen Mom — including Leah’s divorce drama — pick up the new issue of In Touch Weekly, on stands now.

wow Leah is getting a Divorce,she wasn't married that long
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 10th 2011, 1:52 pm

i cant see Leah getting a Divorce,her Family is so cute

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 10th 2011, 1:56 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
I didn't watch the first season of this show and swore I would never watch it since I am philosophically opposed to it but darnit if I didn't get drawn in to the current season and became fascinated by the stories. Damn you MTV

Other than Corey (who I just love) these girls' baby's fathers and/or boyfriends are total jerks. I just want to shake the girls and tell them to have the self esteem to know they should never allow themselves to be mistreated like they do. I know its common for a teenage girl to put a boyfriend above all, but good god, calling the mother of your child a f-ing bitch while she holds your child? Calling the mother of your child a whore? Ugh

Chelsea has a very supportive father but instead of realizing how lucky she is, she seems spoiled and lazy. Her behavior regarding Adam is ridiculous, and he is horrible. Why on earth she would ever take him back, she has no self respect. It is sad

Jenelle is just horrible. I feel bad for her mother and my heart breaks for poor little Jace. And her boyfriend Keefer, although not emotionally abusive like many of the other boyfriends, is a freeloading one-step-from-being-a-homeless-person who has no job yet mysteriously has money for weed. What a total loser! When Jenelle says she loves him and puts him above everything, I just want to say why why why? I mean I have dated some losers in my past but please. Actually come to think of it Keefer totally reminds me of this bf I had when I was young who still owes me $1000, he was a total freeloader too. ha haha

I like Kailyn, I think she is doing the best she can and I admire how hard she is working at her jobs, school and being a good mom. I don't begrudge her wanting to spend time with a guy who is actually nice to her given how hard she is working at everything. Joe is a total controlling asshole who actually feels to me to have the potential to be abusive. He is such a jerk I can hardly contain myself.

Corey and Leahe are adorable, I hope these kids make it.

And lastly, I will close my shameful essay about Teen Mom with a very judgmental and snooty statement--- Leahe and Jenelle's horrible grammar drives me nuts!!

bravo
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 10th 2011, 2:04 pm

Omg Amber Portwood is Pregant Again!!!!!! i wonder who the father is
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 10th 2011, 2:18 pm

Russellfan wrote:
Omg Amber Portwood is Pregant Again!!!!!! i wonder who the father is?

Oh hell no! Hasn't anyone ever heard of birth control? What a dumb ass.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 10th 2011, 10:53 pm

Russellfan wrote:

As young as they are, Kailyn Lowry and Jordan Wenner have faced more obstacles and heartache than many couples do in a lifetime. But as the Teen Mom star and her boyfriend shopped for engagement rings at Bixler’s Jewelers in Allentown, Pa., on March 5, they clearly seemed ready to put the bad times behind them.

And according to a friend of the couple, Jordan has plans to propose in a fun way, wanting to catch the reality star “off-guard.”

“They want to get married outside, either in a wooded area of Pennsylvania or on the beach,” says the friend, adding that the guest list will be small, and that Kailyn’s son, Isaac, 13 months, will “of course be the ring bearer.”

It’s appropriate, considering that Kailyn, 19, and Jordan’s lives revolve around the adorable little boy. While other 20-year-old men might not be ready for the responsibility of parenthood, the friend says Jordan “already feels like Isaac is his own son.” And while Kailyn and Jordan have not yet moved in together, “He sees Isaac at least three or four times a week,” and can’t wait to be a real family.

For more on Teen Mom — including Leah’s divorce drama — pick up the new issue of In Touch Weekly, on stands now.

That is an awful picture of Kail. Yikes! But I'm really happy that her and Jordan are making it work. Idk if I agree with them getting married already, but they didn't really ask me. Razz I hope they're very happy together.

And Leah and Cory can't get divorced! They have such a cute family and their girls need them, I would hate for this to be true.

ETA: E! News is saying both of these stores are false. http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b230392_true_false_teen_mom_2s_kailyn_engaged.html

Russellfan wrote:

What?! Where did you hear that?
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 10th 2011, 11:07 pm

I'm not surprised by any of this to be honest. These girls are just way too young. Amber? whatever. Leah? It's sad but what were the odds really. Kailyn's odd's aren't much better as far as I'm concerned.

I just think any of these girls are way to young to wed. Just because you get pregnant doesn't mean you need to be married. I know it's ideal but the reality is young girls get pregnant. Marriage isn't always the answer. Not against marriage but I married way too young it it would be hard to convince me that it's a good thing for any of the girls I've seen on this show. Yes, many people marry young and are happily married but give me one of these girls that shows any sign of being ready for marriage let alone motherhood. (Leah is the only one I see being even remotely ready for motherhood but honestly? not marriage.)
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 11th 2011, 10:25 am

its_glinda_now wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

That is an awful picture of Kail. Yikes! But I'm really happy that her and Jordan are making it work. Idk if I agree with them getting married already, but they didn't really ask me. Razz I hope they're very happy together.

And Leah and Cory can't get divorced! They have such a cute family and their girls need them, I would hate for this to be true.

ETA: E! News is saying both of these stores are false. http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b230392_true_false_teen_mom_2s_kailyn_engaged.html

Russellfan wrote:

What?! Where did you hear that?

on a Magazine site
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 11th 2011, 12:26 pm

No offense to you, Russellfan, but I don't believe Amber's pregnant right now. There are always pregnancy stories popping up about her and they always turn out to be false.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 11th 2011, 1:23 pm

its_glinda_now wrote:
No offense to you, Russellfan, but I don't believe Amber's pregnant right now. There are always pregnancy stories popping up about her and they always turn out to be false.

i dont believe she's Pregant either,i posted it cuase it was about Amber
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 15th 2011, 1:36 pm

wow OMG
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 15th 2011, 10:32 pm

A recap of tonight's episode on my tumblr if you missed the episode

I thought it was kind of meh tonight

http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/post/3891575826/teen-mom-2-electric-boogaloo-recap-begins-now

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 16th 2011, 4:01 am

Great Blog! You are really spot on about all the shows you blog about. Thanks for sharing!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 16th 2011, 9:27 pm

great job XU! enjoyed it

happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2 dance lol!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 16th 2011, 9:52 pm

super job!
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 23rd 2011, 8:40 am

http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/post/4043967212/teen-mom-2-custody-schmustody

Recap of last night's episode up

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 23rd 2011, 9:37 am

I missed it, you make it sound good. LOL Randylicious.....just say it!
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 24th 2011, 10:38 pm

here's a sneek peek of next weeks episode which is the Season Finale
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 25th 2011, 12:56 pm

'Teen Mom' Star In BRUTAL Catfight -- ON TAPE

Teen Mom' Star In BRUTAL Catfight

"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans ferociously ATTACKED another woman in North Carolina this week ... while her scumbag friends cheered her on ... and the brutal assault was all caught on tape.

19-year-old Jenelle is clearly the instigator -- spewing all sorts of nasty insults at a woman named Britany ... before the reality star suddenly socks the other woman in the face with a closed fist.

The two women tussle to the ground ... where Jenelle continues to pummel Britany ... even AFTER it's clear she can no longer defend herself.

With Britany bleeding from her face, one of Jenelle's scumbag friends pulls the reality star off the other woman ... while Janelle continues to drop verbal insults.

It's unclear why Jenelle wanted to fight Britany ... but sources connected to the incident claim it had something to do with Jenelle's boyfriend.

Story developing ...

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9239
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 25th 2011, 1:14 pm

mtv should STOP including this kid in this series...i can't stand her
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 25th 2011, 1:35 pm

shocking! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 25th 2011, 1:45 pm

i like Jenelle,but come on a catfight over a her boyfriend come on

i have been single for my hole life and i'm 21

but i cant stand people fighting over dumb stuff
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 25th 2011, 10:09 pm

Russellfan wrote:

I really am not trying to be rude, but how in the world do you like Jenelle? Seriously, I would be curious about what it is about her that you find likeable or decent. Because, me, at best I want to call the police and Social Services and beg them to dispose of her and protect her child; at worst I want to punch her- hard. I really think she is truly awful!!!!!!! Her mom is no picnic but Jenelle is a disturbed, selfish, violent, entitled, criminal jerk! (In my opinion). I feel so terrible for her child and want someone to rescue him.

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 26th 2011, 4:53 am

RealityRealmer wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

I really am not trying to be rude, but how in the world do you like Jenelle? Seriously, I would be curious about what it is about her that you find likeable or decent. Because, me, at best I want to call the police and Social Services and beg them to dispose of her and protect her child; at worst I want to punch her- hard. I really think she is truly awful!!!!!!! Her mom is no picnic but Jenelle is a disturbed, selfish, violent, entitled, criminal jerk! (In my opinion). I feel so terrible for her child and want someone to rescue him.

I know, Russellfan, explain yourself! I know you have expressed "Jenelle love" before. I tried to figure out what you saw in her, and then found her youtube channel and disliked her even more.
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 26th 2011, 3:32 pm

i feel bad for her,I was a teen mom and my parents tried to be my childs parent...I did not let them, but I do feel like if people judged me for how I was at 19 then I would probably be alone.

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 26th 2011, 5:34 pm

Rallen, I can't see how you were in any way like Jenelle. She is a selfish drug user who steals her Moms credit cards, ditches her son to run off with her boyfriend, and runs out on her jobs. She has been given many opportunities to succeed most young Moms don't have with her Mom's help and with the platform of Teen Mom.
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 26th 2011, 6:16 pm

You really like THIS?

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/03/watch-jenelle-evans-violent-catfight-victim-says-she-wont-press-charges/

http://www.ology.com/celebs-and-gossip/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-back-skeezy-boyfriend
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 27th 2011, 5:08 pm

KayS wrote:
Rallen, I can't see how you were in any way like Jenelle. She is a selfish drug user who steals her Moms credit cards, ditches her son to run off with her boyfriend, and runs out on her jobs. She has been given many opportunities to succeed most young Moms don't have with her Mom's help and with the platform of Teen Mom.
thanks! i was not bad, I actually did better because I had a kid but I feel empathy for her, she makes the wrong decisions,but clearly has no guidance.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 27th 2011, 5:09 pm

haydenkristenbb wrote:
You really like THIS?

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/03/watch-jenelle-evans-violent-catfight-victim-says-she-wont-press-charges/

http://www.ology.com/celebs-and-gossip/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-back-skeezy-boyfriend
not really sure who you are referring to because you did not quote, but I will say I never said I liked her or her actions, I feel bad for her situation.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 27th 2011, 7:23 pm

I feel bad for Kailen's and Leah's situation. I don't know who I like worse and have less sympathy for Jenelle or Chelsea. Neither take any responsbility for their lives or their actions.

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 29th 2011, 1:18 pm

roll on floor laughi You make can't this stuff up!

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=f3ad6eb5-95e5-4718-abdf-8204130da4ff
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 29th 2011, 5:48 pm

OMG!!! I Can't believe she showed her face and said so much. Dumb kid. Now she is the one facing charges and not Jenelle! lol!
Back to top Go down
jfan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3181
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 30th 2011, 9:07 am

I watched the season finale with my niece last night.

Janelle's Mom's boyfriend gave her great advice in a calm way regarding being there for her son. It is sad knowing that as of now she hasn't taken it.

Jonathan (Jo) is an ass but Kailyn needs to mature and avoid poking at the "bear." If Jo wants to change the custody agreement when Issac starts school, worry about it in 4 years - not now. It was a pointless and unnecssary argument at that point.

Chelsea's spoiled brat behavior is annoying but I am glad she seems to be getting over Adam. I just want her to get her shiz together, finish school, and go to hair school if that is what she wants to do. It was good that Adam did not cause drama at Aubree's birthday party. Randy's having the car towed seemed unnecessary and again was a "poking the bear for no reason" response.

Leah and Corey's wedding was a bit redneck but not as bad as I expected. Of course, we didn't get to see the camoflage cake.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   March 30th 2011, 9:28 am

http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/post/4208962556/teen-mom-2-just-wait-til-next-week-with-dr-drew

My recap and opinions

And crap! You're right, Jfan, I totes forgot about the damn cake. Maybe it was there and we just couldn't see it. It is camo after all.

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2   April 2nd 2011, 4:35 pm

For Jenelle fans.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/02/teen-mom-game/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Mom 2