Share | 

Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   January 10th 2011, 6:27 pm

This is the text of what Jeff said at the S-21 finale about S22

"For 21 season, Survivor has lived by one simple rule: when someone is voted out, they're out of the game; their shot at the money is gone. But that's about to change. This time, when someone is voted out, they're not going home. Instead, they'll be forced to live alone... on Redemption Island. When the next person is voted out, they'll be sent to Redemption Island as well, and the two will square off in a head-to-head duel. The only way to stay alive is to win. One person will survive long enough to re-enter the game for a shot at redemption, and the million-dollar prize. Those who voted them out may not be so happy to see them back. It's the biggest twist in Survivor history. Creating new obstacles, forcing new strategies. Who will have what it takes to outwit, outplay and outlast all the rest? Find out this February. Survivor: Redemption Island."
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   January 10th 2011, 6:30 pm

When the final survivor from Redemption Island is reintroduced into the game, I wonder if they will get immunity for the next tribal council? It would seem like a given that the rest of the players would just vote them out again, no?
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 10th 2011, 12:07 am

Next Thursday until the Season Starts who's Excited duts rule happy dance 2 tens
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 10th 2011, 3:20 am

Russellfan wrote:
Next Thursday until the Season Starts who's Excited duts rule happy dance 2 tens

I am! But you'll miss it. It begins next Wednesday! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 10th 2011, 6:15 am

I am.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 10th 2011, 10:12 am

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

I am! But you'll miss it. It begins next Wednesday! Smile

Wednesdays. I'll probably remember as often as I did the prior season doh
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 10th 2011, 10:28 am

WOOOHOOOOO beyond excited!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 10th 2011, 10:31 am

I was just wondering last night when it started. Now I know and yes I'm excited!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 10th 2011, 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 10th 2011, 6:21 pm

Rob and Russell - EW Interview with Dalton Ross Part 1

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 15th 2011, 3:15 pm

who's ready for tommorrow night,i cant wait happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 15th 2011, 3:19 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 15th 2011, 4:00 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:

no matter what happens to Boston Rob if he get voter out quickly,i will always go for his tribe,Russell Sucks

LET'S GO BOSTON ROB LET'S GO
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 15th 2011, 4:16 pm

It is really interesting to me. The first season that Russell was on Survivor I really liked him and found him amusing. His ability to find the idols coupled with the crazy things he did to his own tribemates to weaken them and his ability to get others out when he needed them gone amazed me. I honestly think he should have won that year. The next season his game was old to me and I found him annoying. I wanted him gone early. I am not really looking forward to him this year.

Rob is an interesting cat - I really like his personality in the game and out of the game. He does a great job of working the people and navigating the game, I just wish he would win! LOL
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 15th 2011, 6:18 pm

I know we've had this discussion before but I think this concept would be fun on BB. (Having two former favourites back to be mentors.)
I assume Russell and Rob are protected from eviction until a certain point in the game?.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 15th 2011, 6:47 pm

I'm excited happy dance 2 for tomorrow!!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 15th 2011, 7:57 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I know we've had this discussion before but I think this concept would be fun on BB. (Having two former favourites back to be mentors.)
I assume Russell and Rob are protected from eviction until a certain point in the game?.

If that ever happened I would love to see Janelle be the female mentor happy dance 2 ...and Dr. Will be the male mentor run away

And not for any other reason than I think they are the king and queen of BB...there are lots of princesses and princes of BB but those two are the king and queen....well, in my book they are!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 15th 2011, 7:58 pm

catty wrote:
I'm excited happy dance 2 for tomorrow!!

Me too, Catty, me too!! woo hoo 2
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 15th 2011, 8:44 pm

I am beyond excited for tomorrow!!!! happy dance 2

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 15th 2011, 9:02 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

If that ever happened I would love to see Janelle be the female mentor happy dance 2 ...and Dr. Will be the male mentor run away

And not for any other reason than I think they are the king and queen of BB...there are lots of princesses and princes of BB but those two are the king and queen....well, in my book they are!!

They would be great mentors!

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 16th 2011, 5:59 am

Cue the music! Tonight, tonight, I'll see my love tonight...
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   February 16th 2011, 4:18 pm

I'm sooo excited for tonight Smile It made my day so much better <333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 22 - General discussion - no spoilers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: