Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 24th 2011, 12:00 pm

http://www.ew.com

Jeff Probst on episode 6 of 'Survivor: Redemption Island'
by Dalton Ross

Mar 24
07:00 AM ET

Each week, Survivor host Jeff Probst answers a few questions about the most recent episode of Redemption Island.

David made a big argument about how keeping someone who can help in challenges is much more important than keeping someone you can trust, and while I don’t want to minimize the importance of going into a merge with numbers, haven’t we also seen on seasons like Tocantins and Samoa that a united smaller group is often more effective than a splintered larger one? What’s your take?

It depends on the situation. It can go either way. I think this is more about David trying to improve his place in the alliance. He is so good at the oral argument he could argue either side. Sarita is still in trouble. She’s got to pull up her britches and start getting dirty.

Last night Phillip was yelling at Ashley and Natalie for not pulling their weight around camp. We must have seen this exact scene a million times before — with different people — on this show. Put yourself in his shoes and tell me how you would handle it if a bunch of girls were lying around all day plucking their underarm hair out while you were hungry and tired yet still taking care of the camp.

The truth is there is a lot of free time so lying around once in a while is not that unusual. The mistake was not the girls lying in the sun, the mistake was Phillip calling them out for doing it. Phillip helped his case for staying in the game longer but lessened his shot at winning.

I know you worried about it laying things on a bit thick, but I always thought it was hilarious in Tocantins when you’d see Coach out doing his warrior poses and you’d hear the sound of an eagle squawking that had clearly been added in for comedic effect. Then with Phillip last night we heard several lion roars punctuating a few of his comments. How do you guys determine how far you can go in playing stuff like that up for laughs?

Usually it starts when one of our editors (who are uncredited Producers in their own right) finds something humorous and makes a moment out of it. But to make it on the air it has to get past the EPs (Dave Burris and myself), Mark Burnett and then CBS.

I couldn’t help but notice you told the witnesses at Redemption Island to “come on in” as opposed to “come on in, guys.” Don’t tell me you’re thinking of tweaking one of your catch phrases? “Wanna know what you’re playing for?” is already on the endangered species list. Don’t take this away from us too!

Ah, I understand your confusion, Dalton. “Come on in, guys” is reserved only for challenges. “Come on in” is used for duels. I felt it very important to distinguish the two. I came up with hundreds of options but at the end of the day, “Come on in” was so unique in it’s own right that it was the only real choice.

Teaser time! Hit us up with a clue for next week.

Next week – one of the best challenges ever. So good we’ll be using it again next year.

For more from Jeff on last night’s episode, check out jeffprobst.com.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 13th 2011, 11:59 am

I just saw this article posted on Twitter. scratch

Why is Survivor casting for a Matt Elrod finale stand-in?http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/survivor_redemption_island/2011_Apr_12_matt_stand_in
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 13th 2011, 12:45 pm

hmmmmmmmm, curious.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 13th 2011, 4:37 pm

memphisbelle wrote:
hmmmmmmmm, curious.

I liked one person's comment and guess...
that they are doing some gag/skit where it will look like Matt is still trapped on the Redemption Island.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 13th 2011, 7:06 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
memphisbelle wrote:
hmmmmmmmm, curious.

I liked one person's comment and guess...
that they are doing some gag/skit where it will look like Matt is still trapped on the Redemption Island.

that is a very good and plausible explanation!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 14th 2011, 4:31 am

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/?pid=DZwU6cQZTy1ocpvizPTjzwnccc9G10iM

Video on Why Natalie told Rob about what Ralph said to Ashley.

She sounds brain washed.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 14th 2011, 6:08 am

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 14th 2011, 12:54 pm

"Survivor: Redemption Island" goes into fast forward

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20053889-10391698.html
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 15th 2011, 1:52 pm

They were cute kids!!

http://twitter.com/BostonRob
All we ever wanted was to play for the Bruins when we were kids. http://t.co/LUp1C8x.
about 16 hours ago via web
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 17th 2011, 8:10 am

Rob didn't want to eat the fish because it was dead laying in the sun for two hours.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/04/14/jeff-probst-survivor-redemption-island-episode-9/
Back to top Go down
karenkns
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1846
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 25th 2011, 6:49 pm

Rob has a new show on The History Channel.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Boston-Rob-Mariano-History-1032280.aspx

Quote :
Hide your Segway. Survivor and The Amazing Race alum "Boston Rob" Mariano is circumnavigating the globe in a creative way.

Mariano and four-time Monster Jam world champ Dennis Anderson will co-host the upcoming series Around the World in 80 Ways for the History Channel, it was announced Monday.

In the 10-part series, the two adventurers will be challenged to make it around the world using 80 different modes of transportation, no repeats. Expect to see them travel by blimp, ostrich, canoe, hitchhiking and fighter jet.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 26th 2011, 10:44 pm

I don't get the History channel so someone will have to post about this show when it airs. TIA

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 12th 2011, 6:20 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20488865,00.html

Stephen's Survivor Strategy Blog: Worst Season Ever?

Stephen's Survivor Strategy Blog: Worst Season Ever? | Stephen Fishbach

"Together with chance, the accidental, and along with it good luck, occupy a great place in War." – Carl von Clausewitz, On War

Is this the worst season of Survivor ever? Rob's march to victory continues, and the only thing standing in his way is ... Ashley? Erstwhile opponents Matt and Andrea are too busy catfighting on Redemption Island to think about revenge. Even a big move like the Grant blindside seemed obvious. Was anybody surprised that Grant was voted out? After all, Rob had just taken over the show's airwaves to send him an apology in advance.

"Grant, when you watch this, you're gonna realize I never wanted to do it this way bud," Rob tells Grant and the 14 million other people who accidentally tuned in. Who but Boston Rob gets to use CBS to send personal messages? I can't wait for the finale – I'm half-hoping I get a shout-out of my own. "Loved your blog, bro, and thanks for the Fishys. Give me a call on your Sprint Palm Pre!"

Rob's mash letter to Grant was just one example of the way Rob has sucked the air out of this season. When Ralph is eliminated from the Redemption Island duel, it's Rob who gets a confessional. When Phillip antagonizes Natalie and Ashley about their binge eating (three spoonfuls of rice!?!), it's Rob who gets a confessional.

"One man should not have this much power in this game," Rob says. "Luckily I'm not an ordinary man." With great power comes great responsibility? It's like watching a Superman movie where the villains are a jaywalker and an illegal music downloader. Rather than a complex narrative with many different players, this season has devolved into a character study.

At least Rob's a rich character. I mentioned before how great he is at keeping his tribe in a perpetual state of war, focused against a common enemy. Now that Osama bin Andrea has been eliminated, Rob turns the tribe's focus against Kim Jong Ashley.

"There's something about her that's really sneaky," he tells Natalie. "There's something about her that I just don't trust," he says to Grant.

After planting the seed of suspicion in his allies' minds, he then earns his (obvious) Fishy when he turns that mistrust into a movement. "Grant wants to get Ashley out," he tells Natalie. "It doesn't make sense, I know." Not only does he pressure Natalie to vote out her friend, but he sets up Grant to be Public Enemy No. 2.

My favorite moment came when Rob confides to Natalie, "I can't stand what she's doing to you!" You can see the look of surprise and horror on Natalie's face – oh my God, she wonders, what is she doing to me? Rob's mock concern suggests to Natalie not just that Ashley untrustworthy. Much worse – she's transforming Natalie into someone Rob might not like!

"I'm so not going to lie," Natalie says. "This sucks."

Why does everybody want to go to the finals with Rob? Do they think he's a goat, after having masterminded all the eliminations? Or do they just not have the capacity for independent thought? Big ups to Ashley for having a mind of her own. Her immunity win, which temporarily scuttles Rob's plans, was one of the biggest things to happen all season. So Rob takes out Grant. Sorry, bro. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

This season really should be called Survivor: Rob. Is there any doubt left that he wins? If he does, it will be obvious, if earned. And if he doesn't – if Matt or Natalie or Grant slips in and takes the crown – it will be a travesty and proof that Russell Hantz was right, and the game is flawed.

Either way, I can't wait for season 23.

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 12th 2011, 6:40 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20488865,00.html

Stephen's Survivor Strategy Blog: Worst Season Ever?

Stephen's Survivor Strategy Blog: Worst Season Ever? | Stephen Fishbach

"Together with chance, the accidental, and along with it good luck, occupy a great place in War." – Carl von Clausewitz, On War

Is this the worst season of Survivor ever? Rob's march to victory continues, and the only thing standing in his way is ... Ashley? Erstwhile opponents Matt and Andrea are too busy catfighting on Redemption Island to think about revenge. Even a big move like the Grant blindside seemed obvious. Was anybody surprised that Grant was voted out? After all, Rob had just taken over the show's airwaves to send him an apology in advance.

"Grant, when you watch this, you're gonna realize I never wanted to do it this way bud," Rob tells Grant and the 14 million other people who accidentally tuned in. Who but Boston Rob gets to use CBS to send personal messages? I can't wait for the finale – I'm half-hoping I get a shout-out of my own. "Loved your blog, bro, and thanks for the Fishys. Give me a call on your Sprint Palm Pre!"

Rob's mash letter to Grant was just one example of the way Rob has sucked the air out of this season. When Ralph is eliminated from the Redemption Island duel, it's Rob who gets a confessional. When Phillip antagonizes Natalie and Ashley about their binge eating (three spoonfuls of rice!?!), it's Rob who gets a confessional.

"One man should not have this much power in this game," Rob says. "Luckily I'm not an ordinary man." With great power comes great responsibility? It's like watching a Superman movie where the villains are a jaywalker and an illegal music downloader. Rather than a complex narrative with many different players, this season has devolved into a character study.

At least Rob's a rich character. I mentioned before how great he is at keeping his tribe in a perpetual state of war, focused against a common enemy. Now that Osama bin Andrea has been eliminated, Rob turns the tribe's focus against Kim Jong Ashley.

"There's something about her that's really sneaky," he tells Natalie. "There's something about her that I just don't trust," he says to Grant.

After planting the seed of suspicion in his allies' minds, he then earns his (obvious) Fishy when he turns that mistrust into a movement. "Grant wants to get Ashley out," he tells Natalie. "It doesn't make sense, I know." Not only does he pressure Natalie to vote out her friend, but he sets up Grant to be Public Enemy No. 2.

My favorite moment came when Rob confides to Natalie, "I can't stand what she's doing to you!" You can see the look of surprise and horror on Natalie's face – oh my God, she wonders, what is she doing to me? Rob's mock concern suggests to Natalie not just that Ashley untrustworthy. Much worse – she's transforming Natalie into someone Rob might not like!

"I'm so not going to lie," Natalie says. "This sucks."

Why does everybody want to go to the finals with Rob? Do they think he's a goat, after having masterminded all the eliminations? Or do they just not have the capacity for independent thought? Big ups to Ashley for having a mind of her own. Her immunity win, which temporarily scuttles Rob's plans, was one of the biggest things to happen all season. So Rob takes out Grant. Sorry, bro. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

This season really should be called Survivor: Rob. Is there any doubt left that he wins? If he does, it will be obvious, if earned. And if he doesn't – if Matt or Natalie or Grant slips in and takes the crown – it will be a travesty and proof that Russell Hantz was right, and the game is flawed.

Either way, I can't wait for season 23.

The only thing out of all those words that jumped out at me was that 14 million people watch is that true ?
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 12th 2011, 6:58 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
The only thing out of all those words that jumped out at me was that 14 million people watch is that true ?

Redemption Island Ratings

Past Survivor Ratings
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 14th 2011, 3:59 am

SNEAK PEEK: Final Duel of 'Survivor' Finale

May 13, 2011

As this season's "Survivor: Redemption Island" nears its season finale, we've got a preview of the crucial final duel.

Watch the clip to see the four remaining 'Survivors' on Redemption Island -- Matt, Mike, Andrea and Grant -- get ready for the last duel where the winner gets to re-enter the game for a shot at the one-million-dollar prize. The four also say a final prayer together before departing Redemption Island.

Tune in to CBS Sunday at 8 p.m. to see who will outplay, outwit and outlast the others on the two-hour season finale, followed by a one-hour live reunion show.

Link

Click Link to view the almost 2 minute preview.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 14th 2011, 4:53 am

took out annoying video

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on May 16th 2011, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 14th 2011, 9:49 am

Interesting ... I'm glad they chose an endurance challenge for the final competition. I always think those are pretty fair ... who has the most will and determination?
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 14th 2011, 2:49 pm

Hmmm, that requires a lot of strength (core)and balance to hold one leg up for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 14th 2011, 3:08 pm

I'll say it will come down to Mike and Andria with Andria winning based on the only other balance comp that i remember the one where they had to balance 3 balls on a board i believe Andria won that comp with mike 2nd Grant didn't do to well Matt hasn't done a balance comp yet so he's a dark horse
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 14th 2011, 3:27 pm

Natalie won the 'three balls' IC. Andrea was out fourth I believe.

Mike's gonna win this comp.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 14th 2011, 3:42 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
Natalie won the 'three balls' IC. Andrea was out fourth I believe.

Mike's gonna win this comp.

Right i couldn't remember if it was andria or natalie but i do remember mike did great in this comp great balance great patience and great focus rob should have voted out natalie because i agree i think mike will win this comp

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 9:01 am

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-redemption-island-finale-boston-rob/

'Survivor' season finale recap: The Right Player Won
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 1:51 pm

Good interview with Rob that explains why (or doesn't explain why) Grant is upset.

What’s Grant’s beef with you — other than the obvious fact that you backstabbed him? Did you get to the bottom of that?
Man, I haven’t. And you know what? It’s frustrating, because I had a relationship with Grant out there and obviously I know I’m not going out there to make friends, but I did make friends with him, and of anybody out there I thought that he would be able to handle it and get that it’s just a game. We said it so many times out there. I ingrained it into my tribe’s head — ”Look, guys, this is just a game. After, everybody will be fine.” — in order to get their votes in the end because I knew I was going to have to backstab every one of them. So I tried to put it in their head that it’s just a game. And I thought he would be able to take it. I reached out to him on a number of occasions and at some point when it’s not reciprocated you just got to give the guy his space. Hopefully in time he comes around.

It wasn’t like you were talking a lot of smack about him to the camera or anything on a personal level.
It wasn’t, but he felt a strong connection that he was going to the end with me. But you know what, dude? He is a grown man. He has played in the NFL. To the credit of the younger girls, they all felt the exact same way and they were able to get over it a lot easier than he was. It may have been a situation where, look, this guy is a winner. He played in the NFL, he’s a football player, he’s big time. He comes from a family of winners. He has a brother that played, he has a sister that was an Olympian and I think he was always used to being a winner and being on top. And the phone calls and text messages kind of stopped after the episode where it showed me taking the clue and switching it out on him. I don’t know if there was an embarrassment level, or the fact that he got played or schooled — I don’t know if his buddies were giving him a hard time and ribbing him. I don’t know. It’s unfortunate but what can you do, man?

You can read the rest of the interview here...
'Survivor: Redemption Island:' Boston Rob talks about lying to his wife, why Grant is so mad at him, and being done with the show forever.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/16/survivor-redemption-island-boston-rob-mariano/

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 2:22 pm

Matt's interview...

'Survivor: Redemption Island:' Matt admits he wasn’t there to play the game; talks possible future with Andrea
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/16/survivor-redemption-island-finale-matt-elrod-andrea/
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 3:12 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Matt's interview...

'Survivor: Redemption Island:' Matt admits he wasn’t there to play the game; talks possible future with Andrea
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/16/survivor-redemption-island-finale-matt-elrod-andrea/

This interview proves why Matt shouldn't be brought back. I saw a different clip of Matt saying he was so glad he went out on RI and didn't have to go back in the game. While he is very capable of dominating the challenges, I don't think he is cut out for the other parts of Survivor. And I want someone there who wants to play the game, no maybes about it. JMO

I still don't understand why Grant is so angry with Rob. I thought he would be the only one to realize its just a game. I'm wondering if it is a pride thing?

Thanks Wilde for the links!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 3:15 pm

I agree with you about Matt, Peaches!
Nice enough kid but definitely NOT a good all-around Survivor player.

Here is another good interview with Rob (I love that he got upset over what Julie said to Natalie!)
http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/blogs/2011/tv-news/survivor-redemption-island-winner-interview-boston-rob-mariano/?cmpid=FCST_tvnews
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 3:31 pm

Good articles. Thanks Moe!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 3:46 pm

Phillip's interview...

'Survivor: Redemption Island:' Phillip says 'I played a brilliant ruse on everybody'; plans to be become an actor'
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/05/16/survivor-redemption-island-phillip-sheppard-federal-agent/
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 3:51 pm

Great finds Moe! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 4:29 pm

What the hell Matt?

What was your true motivation for going to play Survivor then?
I guess, really, I wanted to glorify God and get his name out there and try to encourage anyone I could. I felt like I had been given a platform and I wanted to use it just the best way that I could. I don’t know if people saw a weak, crying kid struggling to put one foot in front of the other or a broken man trusting in something much greater than himself and trying to show the love and joy and peace that he felt.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

That's total bullshit. He wasn't promoting God until the Bible was left to him by Krista. The Bible gave him a lot of emotional strength, and his faith was strengthened, but I seriously doubt when auditioning for Survivor he was thinking about getting God's name out to the world.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 4:44 pm

Moody wrote:
What the hell Matt?

What was your true motivation for going to play Survivor then?
I guess, really, I wanted to glorify God and get his name out there and try to encourage anyone I could. I felt like I had been given a platform and I wanted to use it just the best way that I could. I don’t know if people saw a weak, crying kid struggling to put one foot in front of the other or a broken man trusting in something much greater than himself and trying to show the love and joy and peace that he felt.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

That's total bullshit. He wasn't promoting God until the Bible was left to him by Krista. The Bible gave him a lot of emotional strength, and his faith was strengthened, but I seriously doubt when auditioning for Survivor he was thinking about getting God's name out to the world.

Winning a million $ would have conveyed that message a hell of a lot better than whining and crying and sucking at the game
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 6:20 pm

Looks like Russell landed himself a show too.

"Survivor" villain Russell Hantz will try to outwit, outlast and outplay the real estate market in his Houston hometown.

Hantz, who couldn't beat Boston Rob on the just-concluded season of "Survivor: Redemption Island," will be back on TV later this year in an A&E series dubbed "Flipped" that will follow him and his family as they buy, renovate and resell homes.

The one-hour show is scheduled to run for seven episodes.

"House flipping is back, and the stakes have been elevated," said David McKillop, the channel's executive vice president, programming. "Known as the entrepreneur on 'Survivor,' Hantz' life as a house flipper is truly outrageous, real and genuine."

Read the rest here -

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2011/05/survivor-bad-guy-russell-stars-in-ae-house-flipping-show.html
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 6:39 pm

Yikes ... I can't imagine Russell as my boss ... what a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 6:42 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Yikes ... I can't imagine Russell as my boss ... what a nightmare.

lol!

I am going to watch Russell's show because I LOVE watching those house flipping shows!
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2011, 10:32 pm

if you guys missed Rob on the Early show here's a video of him on the early show

Rob on The Early Show
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 17th 2011, 8:30 am

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article12585.art&page=1

Interview with Grant where he talks about his feelings toward Rob.

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 17th 2011, 3:08 pm

Sorry but Grant sounds like how a girl reacts to stuff....far too sensitive.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 17th 2011, 3:27 pm

Grant was perfectly content goose stepping right behind Boston Rob to the final he's just an overly sensitive hypocrite IMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Media   

Back to top Go down

Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: