PostSubject: Re: Media   May 10th 2012, 4:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 10th 2012, 7:01 pm

lol! @ his Disco boots! They are a hoot.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 10th 2012, 7:02 pm

Jack'd wrote:
lol! @ his Disco boots! They are a hoot.

Troyzan is a really NICE guy.
I am nice too but I would have said enough is enough!...and gave up!
I can't believe he got that tight boot on him.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 10th 2012, 8:13 pm

oh my gosh i am crying...did anyone catch Troyzan's comment..."man, i thought you were out there when you were out there, but you are out there! laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14870
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 10th 2012, 9:08 pm

roll on floor laughi Yeah, that was funny. So he was wearing disco boots, with spurs on the beach lol (I'm sure it was for jury, but it was funny)

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 15th 2012, 8:49 pm

Alicia comes to the Ponderosa. This is a must see, cat fight!

Alicia & Kat reconcile - (I think Kat is so darn pretty!)

Christina Arrives - Wow, she lost 23lbs and Tarzan still can't look at Alicia lol.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 16th 2012, 5:39 pm

Winner's Interview: Kim

Posted on May 16, 2012 02:59pm

We asked Kim questions that YOU (the fans!) sent in via Twitter and Facebook! See what she had to say about her time in the game here.

Sonya H.: KIM, what are some of the things you are planning to use the money for?
Kim - I have two bridesmaid boutiques that I could put a little money in to. I have some bills to pay and I'm looking to have a little fun and travel.

Ralph W.: Congratulations, Kim! Well earned. Were you surprised that Chelsea did not receive any votes at the final vote?
Kim: Yes initially. During the gameplay I thought she was my biggest competition

Patrick C.: Kim: Were you ever considering of betraying Chelsea and Sab and joining Alicia and Christina instead to the final 3? and if so do you think you would have still won? and also do you think Chelsea and Sab would respect that move and still give you their jury votes?
Kim: Sure, I always was willing to do what it took to win. In the end I realized these 2 would be my best move. Don't know if I still would have won. I think Chelsea would have but I don't think Sabrina would have but I don't know for sure.

Sherrie M.: Kimberly, is the immunity idol you never used going to be a keepsake?
Kim: No, I gave to Troy following the game.

Jeff P.: My question is for Kim, were you surprised at how easily everyone fell in line with you? How worried were you that the jury was going to vote out of spite and not give you the prize? And lastly, since you already have a million, are you going to donate the 100k?
Kim: Yes, I was surprised. I was extremely surprised. I am still deciding what I want to do with the money.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/elimination_interviews/111790/

Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 17th 2012, 8:25 am

Why would someone think she should donate that $100K - that's stupid! After taxes, she isn't going to have a ton of money, certainly not enough to retire on. I am always surprised when people think like that.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Media   June 22nd 2012, 11:53 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/22/jeff-kent-survivor_n_1619928.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

Former all-star second baseman Jeff Kent was a San Francisco Giants star back in 2000 when he won the National League MVP award. And now, he may be a star of primetime television on the 25th season of "Survivor."

According to SurvivorFever.net, a fan site dedicated to the show, Kent is rumored to compete on the upcoming season set in the Philippines, alongside former Miss Teen Utah Angelia Layton, actress Lisa Welchel and several new and returning cast members.

Kent did not immediately reply to requests for confirmation from The Huffington Post.

The 44-year-old is no stranger to the small screen: he appeared as a contestant on "Superstars" in 2009. Kent was paired with former Miss USA Ali Landry in a series of sports-related competitions.

However, since his baseball career, Kent is perhaps best known in California as one of Proposition 8ís strong supporters. According to Deadspin, the former star donated $15,000 to Yes on Proposition 8 in 2008.
-----------

Blair from Facts of Life possibly on the next Survivor?? Just a rumor until it's true lol

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Media   June 23rd 2012, 4:18 am

There is a lot of "yuck" in that post catty!

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Media   June 23rd 2012, 3:29 pm

Tell me about it! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Media   

Back to top Go down

Media