Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 22nd 2012, 6:14 pm

ok, well i guess that answers my question i just posted in the show thread, thanks jack'd

and i don't believe his it was an act defense either
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 22nd 2012, 6:15 pm

bergen wrote:
ok, well i guess that answers my question i just posted in the show thread, thanks jack'd

and i don't believe his it was an act defense either

lol! no problem.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 22nd 2012, 6:39 pm

Thank You Jack'd for posting this article.

The bacterial infection he had is bad. I wonder if he got it from eating the food on Survivor. The comments after the article are quite interesting. lol!

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 22nd 2012, 7:00 pm

Quote :
He adds: "I really can con people. God did not bless me with a high IQ. He blessed me with charisma!"

It's not working on me.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 22nd 2012, 7:06 pm

RobAGabor wrote:
Quote :
He adds: "I really can con people. God did not bless me with a high IQ. He blessed me with charisma!"

It's not working on me.

high five

Yup, he ain't charmin' at all, Rob, and to boot he is ugly on the inside and Survivor let us see his ugly...and they let us see Alicia's ugly insides too!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 22nd 2012, 7:51 pm

Jack'd wrote:
This is interesting...

Survivor's Colton Cumbie is arguably one of the most hateable reality-show contestants of all time, known for backstabbing, racial slurs and…after last night's episode, [Spoiler Alert!] acute "appendicitis" that lead to his shocking exit.

But guess what? Colton didn't actually have appendicitis! So what's the real story? And does this season's take-your-breath-away villain have any regrets about all the ugly things he said and did? Here's what Colton just spilled:

It wasn't actually appendicitis," Colton said today in his post-exit interview. "I had a severe bacterial infection in the lining of my stomach and my intestines. That was causing the headaches and the pain." Colton reveals he was flown to a hospital where he was treated with antibiotics, and then had to be treated further once he got back home. Now, though he quips, "I'm all better. I'm fat again!"

OK, so physically, he's 100 percent. But helllooo: What about mentally? How is Colton dealing with all the internet hate from people watching the show? As Colton puts it, "When you watch the show you think I'm evil and you want to just stab me in the face...Obviously, watching it, in certain parts like episode four, I was uncomfortable. I don't want to be seen as someone who treats people that way. But in my personal life, there haven't been any people who have attacked me...They all say, 'You're really not like you are in television!'"

Ahhh…The old Omarosa defense: He's really not like that in real life, people! But actually, instead of blaming it on reality-show editing and trickery, Colton insists he was mindfully acting his way through the game, saying he gave an "Emmy-worthy performance" of which "Susan Lucci would be proud." He adds: "I really can con people. God did not bless me with a high IQ. He blessed me with charisma!"

read the rest here:

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/survivors_colton_cumbie_reveals_did_not/303282#ixzz1ptCTrhd3

It might have partly been his 'charm' that got him his followers early on out there but it was the sheer stupidity and gutlessness of lemmings like Jonas and Greg and Leif that allowed him to be Queen out there. They all knew what a despicable piece of shit he was to pretty much everyone who has been booted so far (and also with Christina) yet they did absolutely NOTHING about it. And I include Jay and Troy in this as well.

I miss the good old days where Survivor 'characters' were organically borne of a player's upbringing and experiences. Rudy. Mariano. Even Rupert. Then Fairplay strode into Survivor, not to win but to play a 'character', just to help his 'wrestling career'. But the real turning point was Sugar who, instead of trying to win the game, wanted to boost her 'acting career' by making the stupidest decisions EVER (needless backstabbing, flipflopping without purpose, etc). For causing so much 'drama', CBS rewarded her with a sweetheart edit when, in fact, pretty much everyone out there HATED HER GUTS. And, as a bonus, the viewers were rewarded with the most-undeserving F6 ever (in fact, the WORST F6 EVER).

Then we got Benjamin, playing the character of Coach, and screwing up the games of the Timbiras. He was rewarded with second and third seasons. Hantz came around, was helped by Probst and his cronies with an endless supply of idols, just so he would last in the game to the end. He was also rewarded with second and third seasons.

We got Cockroach from last season, playing not to win but only for notoriety ("call me by my last name, just like Mariano and Donaldson and Penner and Savage" he stated thirty seconds into Ep1 Rolling Eyes ) and another season to extend his fifteen minutes. Ditto Dolton this season. And you know what ? It is pretty much guaranteed that these two morons are a lock for another season, no doubt with idol protection provided by Probst & company.

Yes, it is good that pond scum like Dolton is gone. But unfortunately, in future seasons we will see 'players' attempting to one-up Dolton's antics, and the dumbass producers will sign them up faster than Kat can fail an anatomy quiz.

Back to top Go down
RobAGabor
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 435
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 22nd 2012, 8:43 pm

high five

Quote :
and they let us see Alicia's ugly insides too!

And this is too bad, since she does have a pretty face and great hair.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 22nd 2012, 9:05 pm

RobAGabor wrote:
high five

Quote :
and they let us see Alicia's ugly insides too!

And this is too bad, since she does have a pretty face and great hair.

Alicia has two good things going for her ...

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 23rd 2012, 8:46 am

Survivor's Colton Cumbie Says He's Received Death Threats

He was deemed a "super villain" on Survivor: One World, but Colton Cumbie prefers the term "evil queen."

Cumbie, 21, seemed poised to make it to the final three this season until a bacterial infection – originally believed to be appendicitis – forced him out of the game. Back home in Monroeville, Ala., Cumbie tells PEOPLE about receiving death threats, how he planned to betray a close ally and the illness that ended his Survivor dream.

What has been the reaction to things you said on the show?

My mom has gotten calls in the middle of the night that I had been killed. She got emails saying, "You should kill yourself for having a child that way."

"Go kill yourself" is a phrase you threw around a lot on the show.

I also say, "I want to stab myself in the face," but you don't see me looking around camp for a knife. It may not be the most sensitive figure of speech but at the time, I wasn't thinking like that. You forget that 10 million people are going to watch this. It's like having a conversation with your friends. People say things to their friends that they wouldn't want anyone else to hear.

Would take back anything you said?

I wish I hadn't called [contestant Bill Posely] "ghetto trash." People said it had racial connotations but it had nothing to do with his race. It was more geared towards his financial status. I thought Bill was going to get to the end and pull the "I need the money" card.

How are you feeling?

I was diagnosed with a severe bacterial infection of the stomach and intestines. It was awful. I had to be treated by antibiotics. When I got home, I still wasn't over it and they still thought I had appendicitis. They were almost about to send me in to surgery but I did another round of antibiotics and it cleared up.

What would have been your next move if you stayed?

Alicia was next on my hit list. That surprises people but I knew she had a relationship with the girls and Christina didn't have a leg to stand on. If Alicia left, that [girls] alliance was shattered. My ideal final four would have been Jay, Troy, Kim and I.

Bill has said you thought it was okay to call people names because you were never bullied.

I've been very fortunate and protected because of who my family is. I was never really bullied. I have had people make comments about my sexuality and I'm like, "Really? You think you're better than me?" The reason I said those things is I haven't been treated that way and I never had to put myself in anyone else's shoes until I saw myself on television. And didn't really care for what I saw.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20581262,00.html
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 23rd 2012, 9:04 am

Jack'd wrote:

He was deemed a "super villain" on Survivor: One World, but Colton Cumbie prefers the term "evil queen."

Cumbie, 21, seemed poised to make it to the final three this season until a bacterial infection – originally believed to be appendicitis – forced him out of the game. Back home in Monroeville, Ala., Cumbie tells PEOPLE about receiving death threats, how he planned to betray a close ally and the illness that ended his Survivor dream.

My mom has gotten calls in the middle of the night that I had been killed. She got emails saying, "You should kill yourself for having a child that way."

I also say, "I want to stab myself in the face," but you don't see me looking around camp for a knife. It may not be the most sensitive figure of speech but at the time, I wasn't thinking like that. You forget that 10 million people are going to watch this. It's like having a conversation with your friends. People say things to their friends that they wouldn't want anyone else to hear.

I wish I hadn't called [contestant Bill Posely] "ghetto trash." People said it had racial connotations but it had nothing to do with his race. It was more geared towards his financial status. I thought Bill was going to get to the end and pull the "I need the money" card.

How are you feeling?

I was diagnosed with a severe bacterial infection of the stomach and intestines. It was awful. I had to be treated by antibiotics. When I got home, I still wasn't over it and they still thought I had appendicitis. They were almost about to send me in to surgery but I did another round of antibiotics and it cleared up.

Alicia was next on my hit list. That surprises people but I knew she had a relationship with the girls and Christina didn't have a leg to stand on. If Alicia left, that [girls] alliance was shattered. My ideal final four would have been Jay, Troy, Kim and I.
Bill has said you thought it was okay to call people names because you were never bullied.

I've been very fortunate and protected because of who my family is. I was never really bullied. I have had people make comments about my sexuality and I'm like, "Really? You think you're better than me?" The reason I said those things is I haven't been treated that way and I never had to put myself in anyone else's shoes until I saw myself on television. And didn't really care for what I saw.

I'm very surprised that Colton planned to send Alicia home next. Shocked

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 23rd 2012, 10:40 am

who the heck is this kid...i mean is his dad the freakin president??? i don't understand his upbringing.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 23rd 2012, 12:05 pm

Shug wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

How are you feeling?

I'm very surprised that Colton planned to send Alicia home next. Shocked

I don't believe that for a second ...

Most of Dolton's interviews have been hogwash. He's now playing the 'poor me, I've received death threats' card. Rolling Eyes He's trying to backpedal as fast has he can. Rest assured, though, he will be bathing in all the attention he's gonna get at the reunion on May 13.

What he should be doing is owning up to his inherent nastiness and prickitude. But that would take some balls of which he has none.

"I was gonna betray fellow mean girl Alicia. No, really !!" BULLSHIT

"I was forgetting that 10 million people will see what a nasty creep I am !!" BULLSHIT

Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 23rd 2012, 10:02 pm

From reading that interview, it doesn't seem like he regrets any of what he said. I don't get the 'I was never bullied so I should bully others' logic. It makes no sense to me.

I'm just glad he's gone and I'm even more happy that Alicia's days seem to be numbered.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 24th 2012, 10:47 am

bergen wrote:
who the heck is this kid...i mean is his dad the freakin president??? i don't understand his upbringing.

Unfortunately I've known kids like him bergen. He's been spoiled, protected and sheltered from real life.

It's a terrible thing to do to children but it happens. It makes them unable to relate to people who are different from themselves.

Children are products of their environments so his parents are to blame for raising him the way they did and not teaching him to be tolerant of other people. It's sad really that in this century children are still raised this way but they are.

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 30th 2012, 5:42 pm

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   March 31st 2012, 11:20 am

Thanks Catty! I love Jonas. I bet the others missed his cooking after he left. He's adorable in these videos. lol!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 3rd 2012, 1:24 pm

This is a great combination of several interviews that Jonas has done since being voted out. He mentions some things I wasn't aware of such as the "Asian comment." It's an interesting read.

Jonas Otsuji: Thoughts on One World

.... there are a gazillion exit interviews with Jonas out there, so I compiled a few interviews with him so you don’t have to Google your little fingers off.

One of the castaways we all have our eyes on right now is “Tarzan,” I forget his real name, but he’s the plastic surgeon who looks more like the creator of Frankenstein than someone you’d trust a scalpel with. What does Jonas think of the Speedo wearing, knowledge spitting hothead who rejected his “no hard feelings” comment? He told zaptoit.com that Tarzan is even nuttier in person. ”What you saw on TV was the mild crazy version of Tarzan. He is actually crazier than he came across on TV.” Yikes, is it possible?

Why did Jonas target Mike in tribal council, and not crazy poopy-pants Tarzan? He told RealityTVWorld.com: “We actually talked about that, but too many people wanted to take Tarzan because they knew that they could beat him in the end, so.”

What about the controversy brought up by Jeff Probst himself during the show’s live airing? The “Asian” comment made by Tarzan, did Jonas take offense? “[Tarzan] did make a comment that he didn’t want to see my ‘Asian face.’ Jeff tweeted that it got edited where it said, “I don’t want to see his face.” But Jeff wrote what he actually said. I was like, ‘Okay, that was a little unnecessary.’”

Colton, the Queen of Mean, what does Jonas think about all the horrible names he called people? “I think Colton deep down inside is a good guy and a very sensitive guy. I just think that because he was on TV he felt the need to go over the top.”

When asked if the game would have remained the same if Colton had still been a part of it, he replied:
“Yeah, I thought about that. My gut was telling me that Colton would have defected to the girls, so in the end, the outcome would have been similar. I think I would have lasted a lot longer, but I still think that Colton would have went with the girls. Like he said, he was a girl. He’s like, ‘I am a girl.’ That’s what he said.”

Then there’s Troyzan, who seemed to have a great friend in Jonas. Does Jonas think if he had been privy to Troy’s idol that he could have used it to save himself? “Yeah, no. Troy is way too smart of a player to ever do that and that would only put a bigger target on his back and yeah. I actually told him, I said, “Listen, you have immunity,” which I did know he had [after he also won the Immunity Challenge]. I said, “You have the power to turn this around.” And he said, “Yeah, but then I become the target when I don’t have immunity.” So, I did propose that, but he didn’t go for it.”

Was Jonas surprised at how Troyzan and Jay flipped sides to align with the ladies? Because that had to hurt. He told RealityWanted.com: ”A little bit. Just because we had made a pact. When we decided to give up immunity, we’re like, “Okay listen, if we do this and we break up as an alliance, it’s going to be the most retarded move in Survivor history. No matter what, we need to stick together. Otherwise, giving up immunity is pointless.” We rationalized it as we didn’t want to get voted out and it would solidify our alliance. I was surprised but they were down numbers and Mike was never with them in the first place so it wasn’t that surprising.”

Is Jonas happy with his game play on Survivor, or does he wish he’d have done things differently?
The Salt Lake Tribune reports: “If I could do it all over again, I would have been just as much of a threat had I made some big moves and played with some balls instead of being Colton’s little bitch…It’s good in the sense that I’m remembered, but it’s not exactly what I wanted to be remembered for. I wish I would have stepped up my game a little more and just played a little more aggressively.”

Read complete article and see videos here:
http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/survivor/jonas-otsuji-thoughts-on-one-world/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealityNation+%28Reality+Nation+RSS%29

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 3rd 2012, 2:14 pm

oh shug this group of contestants are pretty horrible, i had read about that asian comment and i know there is also a video of colton and alicia making fun of christina by pulling their eyes, if you know what i mean. stupid, stupid, people are what they are...
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 3rd 2012, 4:26 pm

bergen wrote:
oh shug this group of contestants are pretty horrible, i had read about that asian comment and i know there is also a video of colton and alicia making fun of christina by pulling their eyes, if you know what i mean. stupid, stupid, people are what they are...

bergen, they really are terrible people. I don't think I've seen a group who are so racist and hurtful. Tarzan's Asian comment was horrible and I didn't know they made fun of Christina either. Shame on them! Their ignorance and intolerance is unforgivable imo.

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 5th 2012, 8:41 pm

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 6th 2012, 5:43 pm

thank you catty for posting the Ponderosa videos.

I enjoy seeing them after they leave. It's interesting how the little things like dental floss mean so much to them. lol! I can't believe they gained 9 or 10 pounds in 3 days. That's amazing!

I feel as if we never really got to know Jonas and Michael on the show due to Colton and his drama. They are nothing like the impression I had of them. They are both very likeable. I'll be curious to see how they end up voting after all they've been through with this group of clowns.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 9th 2012, 12:41 pm

One World: Michael’s Thoughts the Day After

What does Michael have to say about being blindsided?

Michael admits he literally had no idea his torch was about to be snuffed at tribal council, but oddly enough, he says he’s glad that’s how he left the game. “I like the way I went out, I’d rather not know I was going,” he says. “It was well crafted. You just have to like that about the game.” Kudos to Kim for pulling it off, you have to admit, it was a sly devil little move.

Link to the rest of the article:
http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/survivor/one-world-michaels-thoughts-the-day-after/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RealityNation+%28Reality+Nation+RSS%29

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 12th 2012, 3:33 pm

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 12th 2012, 3:33 pm

Watching these videos makes me hungry.

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 18th 2012, 5:26 pm

Richard Hatch did an interview at Reality Rally. He gives his opinion on Colton and this season of survivor.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 18th 2012, 5:47 pm

thank you catty for posting this. I enjoyed watching the interview.

Richard is highly complimentary toward Kim. He thinks she's playing a brilliant game because she's using her brain and laying low. He says she's the one to watch.

agree

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 19th 2012, 4:28 pm

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 19th 2012, 6:36 pm

thank you catty!

WOW! There's a lot of hate for Troyzan at the Ponderosa, isn't there?

I enjoy these Ponderosa videos. They're free to say what they're thinking and it gives us an insight into what's really happening in the game.

I don't think I've heard any of them saying anything bad about Kim. They've talked about Alicia and Troyzan. If Troy is in the finals I don't think he's going to get many votes. He's made too many enemies.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 19th 2012, 7:36 pm

bunch of happy guys at ponderosa... jonas seems likes such a creative chef, and also one of the slowest talkers lol!
sad seeing leif cry, he seems so sweet

one thing about jonas and that fish, i am not a sushi person, but what leif was eating in the kitchen, was that sushi??? or was that just raw, cut up fish?

also read a little recap of rob cesterninos podcast with leif was surprised by a few things he said: Leif reveals that he was especially close with Jonas Otsuji and even Colton Cumbie...After hearing Colton’s comments about Leif earlier this season, Leif was not happy to hear Colton talk about him in that way but Leif thinks that Colton was probably in a lot of pain and Leif can forgive him....
Rob also asks Leif about his relationship with Tarzan in the game. Leif compared Tarzan to his father and has a lot of respect for him as a person. As for Troyzan, Leif felt like everything Troyzan did this week only made a bigger target on his back. Of the women, Leif said that he had a close relationship with Sabrina Thompson
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Media   April 26th 2012, 3:19 pm

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 2nd 2012, 8:47 pm

Troy did an interview which I just now found.

http://www.globaltv.com/Survivor/2012/April/Survivor_Castaway_Troy__Troyzan__Robertson/

Those of you that know me, know how I am about animals, so thank goodness I didn't watch last week. I was so happy to hear him say this -

What happened to that pig?

(Laughs) I don't know, you'd have to watch! We were hungry, we were hungry but definitely not starving...we didn't have the utensils to kill it in a humane way. And I'm very into animals, and I'm not into killing something in an inhumane way. That would have been a brutal sight, so Tarzan and I were like "no, you're not gonna do that, you're not gonna kill that pig."

That pig, I actually made it an honorary member of team Troyzan. I put a buff around it. You guys didn't see that, but you know. Maybe that will be in the hidden scenes somewhere. lol!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 3rd 2012, 4:08 pm

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 3rd 2012, 4:10 pm

Leif and Jonas say they will vote for Sabrina if she gets to final 3.

Kat says the plan was to take Tarzan to final 4.

Someone says they expect to see Sabrina, Chelsea, or Kim get booted next.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 3rd 2012, 7:01 pm

catty wrote:

Kim was really right then. She said she worried that Sabrina could win over the jury.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 3rd 2012, 7:10 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

Kim was really right then. She said she worried that Sabrina could win over the jury.

YUP!...she has good instincts too!

To be honest, Nancy, I don't care who she brings to the end...I truly believe she will win against any of them.
I think by the end of the game, most of the jury members will vote for the best player (even though it will kill them to do it)
LMAO!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 3rd 2012, 7:12 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
catty wrote:

i posted above from an interview with lief where he said was closest to sabrina from the girls side...i guess i can see those votes from the early boots, like jonas who left right at the merge,he doesn't get to see the whole picture, but definitely i would think from troyzan on they would have to give it to kim...listen i know he is crazy, but with tarzan's boss lady comment last night it might be better to send him to the jury so he could talk her up, as for jay and mike i have no idea what the hell they would do, to me it seemed like they were closer to chelsea
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 3rd 2012, 7:35 pm

wow kat is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 5th 2012, 7:39 pm

Survivor's Kat Edorsson Does Not Mind Being 'The Clown'

Be careful what you wish for. That was the lesson Survivor: One World contestant Kat Edorsson learned when she was blindsided this week.

In anticipation of blindsiding tribemate Sabrina Thompson, Edorsson, 22, told host Jeff Probst she found blindsides "exciting" and "funny," but she was not laughing when she was the one sent to the jury instead.

Speaking to PEOPLE Thursday about her "million dollar mistake" during the reward challenge, the timeshare rep from Orlando, Fla., touched upon why she wishes Troy had encouraged another player instead of her, and how she doesn't mind being "the clown."

You were very emotional during your exit interview.
I was so devastated. I couldn't even speak. It took so long for them to get those words out of me. I felt so ashamed and embarrassed. It hurts your soul. I just felt that I was not good enough. I felt so betrayed and alone. It changed how I felt about blindsides. It was a lesson to be learned.

Were you suspicious when you became the main focus of the tribal discussion?
It was like my sisters giving me a hard time because I got bad grades in school. I was like, "Okay, guys, leave me alone and lets get to why we came to tribal – to talk about Sabrina." I had absolutely no idea that was going on. Jeff was basically saying, "Kat, you're getting voted off, why don't you say something?"

Do you think you accomplished your goal of not being seen as a weak player?
I really did. I was the one that constructed our girls' alliance on day two, which is insane! Alicia got the credit, which was lame, but it was me. I felt that I was very involved in the decisions that were being made and I wasn't getting the credit for them. I wish I had not stuck with what I thought I knew and thought a little bit more about being strategic and entertaining ideas.

Such as?
Kim made inside alliances – with Alicia and I and with Chelsea and Sabrina. Unfortunately I didn't feel the same way because I knew that Chelsea and Sabrina were going to go as soon as possible, because they were fantastic players. Chelsea was an All-American hero for every woman and Sabrina had great communication.

Any other regrets?Everyone was upset with my decisions during the reward challenge. That was my million-dollar mistake. I shouldn't have chosen Alicia and Kim, but I don't think it would have benefited me to pick Christina or Tarzan. The family reward challenge is death. It only makes the game even harder by having to pick two people because ultimately you are going to hurt somebody.

What about Troyzan telling you "do it" when he was voted out the week before?
Troy saying that to me was the sign of death but I know that wasn't his intention. I wish he would have given me a wink instead of saying, "do it." I wish he had said, "Do it" in Kim or Sabrina's ear, then we would have gotten rid of one of them.

Do you know what appendicitis is now?
I got so much flack for that but I was serious, and I didn't want to catch it. I thought we were getting it from being outside in a different country. I didn't want to die that day, so I asked. Apparently it was really funny. I love when people laugh, and if they have to laugh at me so be it. I think it is a beautiful thing. I don't mind being the clown for the day.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20593295,00.html
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 5th 2012, 8:01 pm

i was just going to post asking if kat did any media...
Chelsea was an All-American hero for every woman and Sabrina had great communication. i really feel like i am missing something this year i keep scrathching my head, are they showing this stuff with chelsea and sabrina and i'm just watching a different show?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Media   May 5th 2012, 9:18 pm

I feel the same way bergen. I don't get that feeling about them from watching the show, but it does make you think of how the jury perceives them.

PostSubject: Re: Media   

Back to top Go down

Media
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: