Bachelor Baby for Jesse Csincsak & Ann Lueders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Bachelor Baby for Jesse Csincsak & Ann Lueders   January 9th 2011, 9:49 pm

Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders, former contestants on The Bachelorette and The Bachelor, aren’t expecting their first child until the winter.

But they tell PEOPLE they’ve already picked out a name, Noah, and have doubled the size of their family in the meantime by adopting two Siberian husky puppies.

“We thought, ‘Hey, let’s just take the hit all at once,’” says Csincsak, 28, a pro snowboarder who won the fourth season of The Bachelorette (though his relationship with DeAnna Pappas didn’t last).

“So, you get all the puking, vomiting and peeing on the carpet out of the way all at once, and then buy new furniture, all at once!”

The couple first met last year on a cruise for former Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants. Then, this spring, Lueders, 28, who was on Jason Mesnick‘s season of The Bachelor, found out she was pregnant.

“It was exactly what we wanted to happen,” she says. “It wasn’t a reaction of, ‘Oh no, what are we going to do?’ It was great news to us.”

After learning they were having a boy, they chose Noah for a name. “I wanted something that I didn’t hear every day,” Csincsak says, “but I wanted something that, 20 years from now, will still have a ring to it. And I just feel like Noah will.”

The couple, who officially got engaged Aug. 6, are now looking forward to Noah’s arrival – which will also be good news for Jesse’s personal-hygiene habits.

“I’ve caused Jesse hygiene problems,” admits Lueders. “Anytime he uses Listerine or wears cologne, I feel like I start to get a little sick!”

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Baby for Jesse Csincsak & Ann Lueders   January 9th 2011, 9:50 pm

this is a article from August 2010,i think she gave birth in December not sure though
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Baby for Jesse Csincsak & Ann Lueders   February 2nd 2011, 8:46 pm

Move over little Blakesley Sutter, there's a new Bachelor baby on the block.

Former Bachelorette winner Jesse Csincsak, who split with DeAnna Pappas in 2008, and his wife, one-time Bachelor contestant Ann Lueders welcomed son Noah Theodore Wednesday morning at Colorado's St. Anthony Summit Medical Center.

"No words can describe how blessed Ann and I feel having welcomed our son into the world today," Csincsak, 28, tells TooFab of the tot, who weighs in at 7 pounds, 4 ounces. "We are so excited to finally have him with us -- we've been waiting our whole lives for this moment!"

As for the little guy's moniker, Csincsak tells the site, "At first we were like, 'Oh we'll name him Jesse'...and I was like, you know, I don't want him to feel like he has to follow in my footsteps, I want him to be his own person. I want him to have his own identity, you know, and not type in his name, and all this stuff about me comes up on Google. I want him to have his own little Google ability!"

Read the rest here -

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/bachelorette-star-jesse-csincsak-welcomes-a-baby-boy-201122
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Baby for Jesse Csincsak & Ann Lueders   February 3rd 2011, 1:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Baby for Jesse Csincsak & Ann Lueders   

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Baby for Jesse Csincsak & Ann Lueders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: