View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 1st 2011, 3:45 pm

Is Psycho Mike the same guy who co-hosted with Kelly Ripa a few weeks ago when they had radio personalities co-host with her? If so, I'll take him because I thought he was cute Smile

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 1st 2011, 5:19 pm

dmj wrote:
Wendy Williams is a hoot! She is very energetic and joyous on her show. I watch it every day. I like her but she has confessed today she is no dancer so I don't know how that will go. But she's excited and really wants to do well and win. Her show is in NY so she said her pro is going to be there and has already found a studio for them to practice and she told him she was turning everything over to him because he's the pro and she's not there to fuss and argue but to learn. She has a new disco ball ring she's going to wear through out the show. Her tag line is "how you doin'" but during the show she wants to change it to "how you dancin'". She's very open and honest and I think she'll be fun to watch.
clap
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 1st 2011, 6:25 pm

Lori wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Worst cast ever??????????? scratch

I think so.

ETA: I will still watch though. What is wrong with me.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 1st 2011, 7:52 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Lori wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Worst cast ever??????????? scratch

I think so.

ETA: I will still watch though. What is wrong with me.

That's a major reason why we watch lol!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 1st 2011, 8:59 pm

I kind of like that there is nobody with a dance background. That's a good thing. Or is there?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 1st 2011, 9:06 pm

sammieso wrote:
Team Kendra!

Go Kendra!!!!
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 1st 2011, 9:17 pm

catty wrote:
I kind of like that there is nobody with a dance background. That's a good thing. Or is there?

Um, Kendra and the pole.
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 1st 2011, 9:19 pm

Team Kendra!

Kendra Wilkinson Works the Pole
Tags: Kendra Wilkinson Works the Pole

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 1st 2011, 10:03 pm

lol!

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 1st 2011, 11:41 pm

I also like that there are no cast members with real dance experience in their past. Unless you count Kendra's time as a stripper! I saw clips from her sex tape too and she dances in it! Let's just say the girl's got moves! Go Kendra! boob shake
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 12:43 am

BB4Me! wrote:
I also like that there are no cast members with real dance experience in their past. Unless you count Kendra's time as a stripper! I saw clips from her sex tape too and she dances in it! Let's just say the girl's got moves! Go Kendra! boob shake

umm Romeo has dance Experience,cause he's Rapper and dance's
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 2:31 am

Russellfan wrote:
BB4Me! wrote:
I also like that there are no cast members with real dance experience in their past. Unless you count Kendra's time as a stripper! I saw clips from her sex tape too and she dances in it! Let's just say the girl's got moves! Go Kendra!

I bet he is the ringer this season. Your right he is a dancer and has been a performer most of his life.

Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 8:29 am

Dancing With the Stars' Celebrity and Professional Pairings

Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy

'Psycho' Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer

Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke

Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas

Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunsakaya

Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff

Petra Nemcova and Dimitry Chaplin

Romeo and Chelsie Hightower

Hines Ward and Kym Johnson

Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel

Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 4:20 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Russellfan wrote:
BB4Me! wrote:
I also like that there are no cast members with real dance experience in their past. Unless you count Kendra's time as a stripper! I saw clips from her sex tape too and she dances in it! Let's just say the girl's got moves! Go Kendra!

I bet he is the ringer this season. Your right he is a dancer and has been a performer most of his life.

Does that mean he won't be dancing like his father?

Not sure if I have the right person, but wasn't Romeo playing basketball for USC or UCLA. I'm probably wrong.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 5:00 pm

I really want to cheer for the Karate Kid, but his partner is Karina. Yuck. Why couldn't he have been paired with Anna?

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 7:22 pm

Russellfan wrote:
BB4Me! wrote:

LOL I wasn't including a few simple moves like ppl do "in da club" real training. lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 8:25 pm

jengalives wrote:
I really want to cheer for the Karate Kid, but his partner is Karina. Yuck. Why couldn't he have been paired with Anna?

I'm with you UGHHHHHH! I can't stand Karina! Damn it!!! And Maks is with Kirstie WTF!!! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4113
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 8:51 pm

lovin wrote:
jengalives wrote:

I'm with you UGHHHHHH! I can't stand Karina! Damn it!!! And Maks is with Kirstie WTF!!! DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!

I don't like Karina either! I am too lazy to check, but wasn't Julianne Hough supposed to be on this season? Without Derek, I will be at a loss for the spinning already.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 8:55 pm

lovin wrote:
jengalives wrote:

I can't stand Katrina.

LOL Kristie is going to get on Max's nerves.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 8:58 pm

jengalives wrote:

I'm rooting for him. And I like Karina. She's got a great body.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 10:57 pm

Terrible partner pairing this season. I wanted Maks to win at least one season, but I guess that will have to wait. LOL

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 10:59 pm

catty wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Russellfan wrote:
BB4Me! wrote:

Does that mean he won't be dancing like his father?

Not sure if I have the right person, but wasn't Romeo playing basketball for USC or UCLA. I'm probably wrong.

I remember his dad was so bad it was too funny. From what I have seen Romeo is a really good dancer. That is the same guy that played college basketball. I can't remember where though.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 11:27 pm

Thank you Happy. I wasn't sure I had the right person playing basketball, but I'm glad someone else had heard that too. Smile

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 2nd 2011, 11:50 pm

catty wrote:
Thank you Happy. I wasn't sure I had the right person playing basketball, but I'm glad someone else had heard that too. Smile

He was recruited to USC because the coach wanted his friend, who was a lottery pick, to go there.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/blog/the_dagger/post/Lil-Romeo-s-underwhelming-USC-career-comes-to-a?urn=ncaab-242862

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 3rd 2011, 3:50 pm

Aha...thanks! Didn't know any of that Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 3rd 2011, 4:20 pm

jengalives wrote:

I love your signature, think I have told you before, but I still do.
clap

And Happy, I am with you I wanted Maks to win too.
cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 3rd 2011, 5:16 pm

mimTN wrote:
jengalives wrote:

clap

Thanks Mim!

I think Kirstie and Maks are going to be hilarious for as long as they last. You should check out their Twitters; she's nuts! And she is not going to put up with any of his crap, that's for sure.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 3rd 2011, 5:24 pm

jengalives wrote:
mimTN wrote:
jengalives wrote:

clap

Thanks Mim!

I think Kirstie and Maks are going to be hilarious for as long as they last. You should check out their Twitters; she's nuts! And she is not going to put up with any of his crap, that's for sure.

I can't do twitter much, when I feel like braving it I do, but it involves me having to sign off to do puter cleanup. I have old(10yr) puter and dial up. slow and slower and no memory.
I have plans to update both in future. so I miss lots on twitter.

But thanks for that info.
Maybe Kristie will get him to lighten up more. for his own good. he needs to laugh more.
but, lol, that is just me. I will laugh at anything. my redemption is I laugh at me most of all.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 3rd 2011, 6:19 pm

mimTN wrote:
jengalives wrote:
mimTN wrote:
jengalives wrote:

clap

Thanks Mim!

I can't do twitter much, when I feel like braving it I do, but it involves me having to sign off to do puter cleanup. I have old(10yr) puter and dial up. slow and slower and no memory.
I have plans to update both in future. so I miss lots on twitter.

But thanks for that info.
Maybe Kristie will get him to lighten up more. for his own good. he needs to laugh more.
but, lol, that is just me. I will laugh at anything. my redemption is I laugh at me most of all.

(((Mim))) Laughter is the best medicine. I laugh at me too. If I can't laugh at myself, there's no way I can laugh at anyone else. I think watching Kirstie and Maks is going to be nothing but fun fun fun!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 3rd 2011, 6:41 pm

I think it's going to be a fabulous season! Lots of different pairings from what would be our guesses!! I think Romeo and Chelsie are going to look great together! I can't wait to see Tony dance with Wendy and Kirstie with Maks. It'll be an entertaining season, I think!
So glad Derek isn't on this season as it'll give someone else a chance to win the lovely mirror ball trophy.
Team Kendra and Louie for sure!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 3rd 2011, 8:24 pm

Julianne Hough Joins Tom Cruise for Musical Movie

Julianne Hough is gonna rock!

I just got word that the former Dancing With the Stars beauty has nabbed the female lead in director Adam Shankman's movie adaptation of the hit Broadway musical Rock of Ages...

Describing Hough's audition as "jaw-droppingly good," Shankman said, "She came in and when she left everybody stood around looking at each other with chills and said, 'We found our girl.'" I was the first to tell you last month that Hough was on the top of Shankman's list of possibilities.

Hough will play Sherri Christian, a girl from the Midwest who moves to Hollywood with dreams of becoming an actress.

Read the rest here: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_malkin/b229251_julianne_joins_tom_cruise_musical_movie.html#ixzz1Fargtayz
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 3rd 2011, 9:08 pm

Wow...Congrats to her clap

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 19th 2011, 6:13 pm

http://www.mjsbigblog.com

Sneak peek: ‘Dancing’ stars start strutting their stuff
Are you ready for “Dancing’s” big two-hour premiere Monday? The stars are! (Or getting there, anyway.)

ABC has posted several videos of the celeb hoofers practicing their moves. Get a sneak peek at their potential!

See the videos at MSNBC

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 19th 2011, 6:27 pm

I have never watched DWTS but will be this year cheering for Hines Ward!
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 19th 2011, 6:32 pm

Don't like the 'Dancing' stars? Root for the pros!
The dance floor vets battle it out for the mirror ball trophy, too

“Dancing With the Stars” fans haven’t shied away from sharing their less-than-satisfied take on the assortment of showbiz talent soon to join the 12th season of the ballroom bash. They’ve called the group “lackluster” and “barely recognizable.” Some have even considered tuning out all together.

It seems the thought of seeing Kendra Wilkinson or Mike Catherwood waltzing off with a win just isn’t exciting to many dance enthusiasts. And catching a glimpse of a sequin-covered Sugar Ray Leonard isn’t doing it for them either. So what’s an otherwise loyal “Dancing” devotee to do?

Story: Chat with Ree and Anna about 'Dancing' season 12

With Monday night’s premiere looming, it’s time to shift focus.

If Petra Nemcova and Ralph Macchio aren’t regarded as mirror-ball trophy material, just remember that “Dancing’s” top honors aren’t just for the (sort of) star-studded cast. Those ballroom bragging rights are shared by the professional hoofers tasked with turning all manner of celebrities into dance-floor contenders.

Don’t like the “Dancing” stars? Don’t worry! There are still plenty of deserving pros to cheer for when the season gets underway.

Overdue for ballroom bragging rights

Instead of getting worked up about dialing Romeo’s digits every week, consider giving his partner, Chelsie Hightower, the support. The “So You Think You Can Dance” alum has three good seasons under her ballroom belt. Granted, the less said about her fourth season alongside partner Michael Bolton the better. Then again, that wasn’t really her fault.

If Hightower doesn’t represent the high point of the professional footwork to come, just think of the other dancers long overdue for recognition, such as ballroom bad boy and Latin dance champ Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

The 12th season of “Dancing” marks Chmerkovskiy’s 10th term on the show. In addition to entertaining the crowd with his smooth moves and shirtless tendencies, the easy-on-the-eyes pro always offers extra entertainment with his attitude. Rehearsal footage reliably reveals his gruff backstage manners, and the 31-year-old’s on-stage encounters with “Dancing’s” veteran judges are often popcorn-worthy affairs. Surely he deserves a win for that!

On the off chance “Dancing” fans don’t agree about Chmerkovskiy, maybe they’re finally ready to reward the hardworking Tony Dovolani.

Dovolani’s long since brought his winning game to the stage, even if he hasn’t locked in a real win for it yet. His finale night runs with Stacy Keibler and Melissa Rycroft prove that. Still, there’s another reason someone should give him a trophy — just to make up for the dance-floor injustices Dovolani had to endure in 2010.

Last season, the 37-year-old left the show far earlier than his efforts warranted. That exit came courtesy of an inexplicable viewer vote that left Bristol Palin in the competition and Dovolani’s partner, Audrina Patridge, out. If that weren’t enough of a “Dancing” war wound, keep in mind that this is the same man who had to teach Kate Gosselin how to appear confident as she stumbled through each weekly routine two seasons ago. Talk about a thankless job.

No way to win this time

But let’s face it. Past performances aren’t going to win the pros any accolades. If they want to drum up big fan support, they’ll have to show equally big results with their pre-assigned celebrity sidekicks.

In other words, sorry, Chmerkovskiy and Dovolani!

It might be fun rooting for the fellas in the first few weeks, but with respective partners such as Kirstie Alley and Wendy Williams, the guys are doomed when it comes to the ultimate prize. Sure, the women are bound to entertain with their big personalities, but Williams is a self-proclaimed left foot, and Alley’s not exactly known for her graceful moves.

Too bad. Unless you happen to be one of the other nine pro dancers in the running. At least they stand a chance — some more than others.

Keep an eye on the triple threats

While Anna Trebunskaya, Louis van Amstel, Dmitry Chaplin, Lacey Schwimmer, Kym Johnson, Karina Smirnoff and the aforementioned Hightower all enter the competition with an equal shot and an equal incentive to go all the way, two top dancers have an extra reason to curry fan favor.

For two-time “Dancing” champs Mark Ballas and Cheryl Burke, this season offers a rare shot at the coveted three-peat.

It’s a feat that’s been accomplished only by Derek Hough, who won with Nichole Scherzinger, now-host Brooke Burke and last season’s leading lady, Jennifer Grey. Hough won’t vie for a ... four-peat? Quad-peat? Whatever. The point is he’s out of the running for season 12, so it’s up to proven pros Ballas or Burke to snag an extra impressive win this season. Both hoofers have the track record, the fan bases and somewhat promising partners to pull it off.

Story: Derek Hough is taking a break from 'Dancing'
C’mon, Chelsea Kane and Chris Jericho! Don’t disappoint them.

Regardless of which pro wins and which ones get early exits, fans come out on top just by throwing their support behind the dance-floor regulars. Good or bad, all-star casts come and go. Pros are perennial. Pick a few favorites now and no future “Dancing With the Stars” celebrity line-up can really be a letdown.

Ree Hines is rooting for a first-time winner this season. If it can’t be Maks, maybe Louis or Anna will finally grab the glittery glory. Follow @ReeHines on Twitter and tell her you pro pick.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 19th 2011, 11:05 pm

KMKB wrote:
I have never watched DWTS but will be this year cheering for Hines Ward!

I know you were not being funny, but this made me smile.

When Emmit was a contestant and won I voted for him like crazy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ta

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 20th 2011, 12:38 pm

catty wrote:
Is Psycho Mike the same guy who co-hosted with Kelly Ripa a few weeks ago when they had radio personalities co-host with her? If so, I'll take him because I thought he was cute Smile
Yes he is. I think he is adorable. Smile
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 2:57 pm

zap2it.com

'Dancing With the Stars' Season 12 forecast: Looking into the crystal mirrorball

Just as the big boys in Vegas like the odds of certain members of the Season 12 "Dancing With the Stars" cast, so does Zap2it.

And if there's anything we love more than sound reporting, it's unfounded speculation. (It's not like we have anything else to go on before the new cast shows us their moves.)

So by following our complicated equation of star power, presumed fitness and drawing names from a hat, we've come up with an informal ranking of how the chosen 11 stack up to each other going into the season premiere. Have a look:

The presumably doomed:

Romeo
The "DWTS" equivalent to the prodigal son, Romeo was set to appear in Season 2 -- when he was forced to sit out and let his dad, Master P, fill his shoes. If bad moves are genetic, he's already done. And, while we're being honest, he's fallen off the radar a bit in the 10 seasons since he was originally supposed to dance.

Hines Ward
One of the more unusual choices for Season 12, the Steelers wide receiver isn't even retired. So right off the bat he loses the nostalgia vote. Coupled with the handicap of his recent knee surgery, we don't give him a whole lot of time.

The dark horses:

Wendy Williams
She's one of the most exciting additions to the line-up, but our instincts tells us she's either going to go all the way or embarrass herself in week one.

Mike Catherwood
We know nothing about "Psycho" Mike -- other than the fact that he's a total charmball. There's no telling what he'll look like when he steps out on the ballroom floor or how viewers will react to him. That makes him the wildest of the wild cards.

Petra Nemcova
Models are tricky creatures, and beauty doesn't always come with grace. Petra could fly (Brooke Burke) or fall flat (Paulina Porizkova). Though the show's pro population tells us to never discount a Czech.

The contenders:

Sugar Ray Leonard
Every season gets its sports star who goes really far -- some seasons even have two -- and our pick for Season 12 is Sugar Ray. We're betting all of that boxing has him light on his feet.

Ralph Macchio
Who's not rooting for the karate kid -- at least a little bit? Macchio may fall flat on his face the moment the music starts on episode 1, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a national treasure. Daniel-son FTW.

Chelsea Kane
The Disney camp received a lot of goodwill last season with the help of Kyle Massey. The runner-up's Cinderella story is still in a lot of fans' minds, and when he undoubtedly shows up to support his friend, their connection should take Chelsea a long way. Oh, and she's young, funny and cute as a button.

The frontrunners:

Kendra Wikinson
We were surprised by pollsters decision to put her in the most-favored spot this go round, but Kendra does seem poised to go far. She's well-liked, endearingly candid and we hear gentlemen find her very attractive. Could Louis Van Amstel finally have a winning star on his arm?

Chris Jericho
Never, ever underestimate the power of wrestling fans. Also? Never underestimate a wrestler. Jericho is physically up to the challenge and a showman in every sense of the word. "DWTS" is a logical move for him, and his jovial demeanor and handsome mug should go a long way in helping him win over a new audience.

Kirstie Alley
We made this mistake of calling David Hasselhoff a frontrunner last season (oops!), but the collective curiosity over Kirstie has to be greater than that for the Hoff. There's also no way she's going to be that bad. The girl didn't stop giving them the cold should after 11 seasons if didn't feel like she was going to go all the way.

We'll see how our theories shape up during the Mar. 21 premiere, but for now, who are your favorites?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 3:00 pm

Dancing With the Stars Contestants Reveal Secret Tactics

Dancing With the Stars kicks off on Monday, and contestants Mike Catherwood and Chris Jericho have both prepared for the competition in their own special way.

“I haven’t changed my underwear since the cast was announced,” Chris says. “I can vouch for that,” Mike insists immediately after. We think (and hope) they were kidding, but if not, at least we know they’re taking this competition seriously.

Just listen to what one former DWTS cast members told them…

Read more at : http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b231909_dancing_with_stars_contestants_reveal.html#ixzz1HEqYZDu6

Last edited by Heidi on March 21st 2011, 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 3:01 pm

Ralph Macchio Hopes Nice Guys Don’t Finish Last on Dancing

Ralph Macchio was the Dancing with the Stars cast member that almost wasn’t this season. “I came in very late. Literally, the Friday before the Monday announcement was when we locked it, so I think I was the last guy in,” he tells TVGuide.com. “But the truth is, if it was four weeks earlier, I don’t know if I would’ve jumped.” Now that he’s fully immersed in the Dancing world, see what else the former Karate Kid, who’s paired with Karina Smirnoff, has to say about rehearsals, why he might kill his reps one day and his ageless looks.

Read more at : http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dancing-Ralph-Macchio-1030932.aspx

Last edited by Heidi on March 21st 2011, 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: