View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   June 1st 2011, 3:28 am

Cheryl seems to get around. Maks does as well. I guess the fact they hook up should not shock me.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   June 1st 2011, 6:14 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Cheryl seems to get around. Maks does as well. I guess the fact they hook up should not shock me.

You said what I was thinking Happy. I thought Cheryl had a boyfriend??!! Guess not or they have a very open relationship?

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   June 2nd 2011, 12:53 am

Apparently Maks is in a bit of hot water over these pics. The Ukrainian Bachelor is still airing so he is still under contract to not spoil the results or be seen w/any other women in public (romantically). His "people" have demanded the pics be removed from various sites and they are now trying to spin this by insisting he & Cheryl are just friends and Maks was only "whispering in the ear of a fan."
roll on floor laughi

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   June 2nd 2011, 8:44 am

jengalives wrote:
Apparently Maks is in a bit of hot water over these pics. The Ukrainian Bachelor is still airing so he is still under contract to not spoil the results or be seen w/any other women in public (romantically). His "people" have demanded the pics be removed from various sites and they are now trying to spin this by insisting he & Cheryl are just friends and Maks was only "whispering in the ear of a fan."
roll on floor laughi

Lol The whispering in a fan's ear cracks me up. It is obviously Cheryl, at least own that.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   June 3rd 2011, 1:36 pm

NOOO Maks...not Cheryl. I can't stand her, and I hate to see my Maks with her. I don't care if he is a ho too (yeah I know, it's a double standard) Smile

I was most disappointed to see what appeared to be a cigarette in his hand!!
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   June 3rd 2011, 5:12 pm

Schooner wrote:
NOOO Maks...not Cheryl. I can't stand her, and I hate to see my Maks with her. I don't care if he is a ho too (yeah I know, it's a double standard) Smile

I was most disappointed to see what appeared to be a cigarette in his hand!!

ITA, I hate it when hot guys ruin it by smoking!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   June 3rd 2011, 5:23 pm

Remember this..

and this

LINK TO ARTICLE
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   September 17th 2011, 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   September 17th 2011, 4:54 pm

Damn...she looks good. And she's 50 right? Or is she older?

Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   September 17th 2011, 5:04 pm

catty wrote:
Damn...she looks good. And she's 50 right? Or is she older?

I missed this!..She looks great, and no she is 60!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   September 17th 2011, 6:14 pm

60...wow. She looks amazing!

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   December 17th 2011, 9:42 pm

J.R. Martinez To Be a Dad

J.R. Martinez can add a new title to his growing resume - dad!

The Dancing with the Stars champ and his girlfriend Diana Gonzalez-Jones have revealed they're expecting their first child.

"We found out just last week it's a girl and we are over the moon," Martinez told People. "Diana has a little baby bump now and it's the cutest thing ever. With the holidays coming up, this is the biggest and best gift we could get."

PHOTOS: Celebs On The Red Carpet At ‘Heroes’ Event

The Iraq war vet, actor and motivational speaker has been on a whirlwind since winning the mirror ball trophy.

He's been invited to visit the Pentagon where he'll speak with top military leaders, and he'll start 2012 as Grand Marshall of the famed Rose Parade.

J.R. and Diana's baby is due in the spring.

Congratulations to them both!

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/12/jr-martinez-be-a-dad
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   December 24th 2011, 9:01 pm

I'm so happy for J.R. He will be an awesome Daddy. I can't think of anyone who deserves happiness more than he does after all he's overcome in his life. He's a true American hero and a damn fine dancer too! happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: