View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 30th 2011, 4:19 am

'Dancing' Comes Through STRONG for VIP Fan

3/30/2011 12:05 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Everything went according to plan for Maksim ChmerkovskiyMonday -- because the special plans he organized for a fan dealing withcancer treatments went off without a hitch ... and TMZ has all the details.

TMZ
has learned ... Maksim's special guest -- a woman named Lisa -- had a VIP parking spot waiting for her when she arrived to the studio ... and was greeted by the "Dancing" star himself.

Sources connected to Lisa tell us ... she was then treated to a full tour of the backstage area where she met Kendra Wilkinson and Tony Dovolani. In fact, Tony even took Lisa to his trailer to hang out and take pictures!!!

The best part -- Maksim is currently getting every single cast member of the show to sign an official "Dancing with the Stars" t-shirt for Lisa which will be sent to her within the next couple of days.

10. 10. 10.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 30th 2011, 1:13 pm

http://www.ew.com

'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Psycho Killer

A new 'Troupe' emerges, Chris Brown performs, and the first season 12 contestant shuffles home

By Annie Barrett | Published Mar 30, 2011

The ballroom bid farewell to "Psycho" Mike Catherwood on Tuesday night's Dancing With the Stars, thus setting him up for a lifetime of Dance Center appearances. (I'm guessing.) Mike can now count himself, along with Kenny Mayne and David Hasselhoff, as part of "the Mount Rushmore of terrible dancers." Tom got a huge belly laugh at that one. Loved it. Mike's exit was super classy (until he started dancing again, of course), and I liked how he made Lacey wait for her inevitable, sweeter-than-expected praise. "Lacey's a beautiful person on the outside, but she is even more beautiful on the inside," he gushed. Well, duh -- he had to be around her crazy two-toned hair for the past five weeks. Imagine!

Mike knew it was coming: He wasn't a dancer and didn't have a great fan base. After Monday night's jive with Lacey, Mike told EW he wasn't losing any sleep over the dancing portion of this waking nightmare we call life. "I was losing sleep because my dogs got in a fight, so that sucked," he said. "But all things considered, I was pretty serene." Sounds like it. Also in the bottom three: Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna "always wants it one more time" Tre-BUN-skaya, and Wendy Williams and her professional partner Sparkletooth. These were the bottom three, but Sugar Ray wasn't necessarily in the bottom two, said our fearless hosts. Whatever, dudes.

Lo and behold, last night we were introduced to...the six people we're going to sacrifice to Apollo this year! Just kidding: They're the DWTS Troupe. Or "THE TROUPE," according to what was emblazoned on the ballroom floor in the graphics package. Clearly these kids are the next generation of the ballroom. They are just one among many reasons why Dancing With the Stars is a lot like both Degrassi and Star Trek. But that sounds like a slacker college student's senior thesis, and this is a mere lowly TV recap. Here they are:

My initial reaction to any of the rarely named faker bakers who have performed during the Tuesday results shows has usually been along the lines of Agggggghhh! Imposters! But I suppose I can welcome these terrifyingly good-looking decoys into the tightly packed stable of Our Pros. I mean, they did have their own little intros and everything. We already knew Peta. Ted and Nicole are brother and sister, and she promises that "when you put that many talented dancers together, sparks will fly." So I'm a bit confused. Is this a competition? Gross, if so. Either way, my early faves of The Troupe are, of course, the ones with the heaviest accents. Irishman Tristan is a joker and has a voice that lilts when he says "light-hearted." Can we just get married right now?! Oksana, meanwhile, just oozes sex along with her slurry words. She "may be coming in a small package," but don't count her out!

NEXT: Chris Brown provides a way for ABC/Disney to remind us about TRON.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 30th 2011, 1:36 pm

http://www.ew.com

CONTINUED

'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Psycho Killer

But enough of those decoys. Another new element of the show I'm excited about: the enhanced audio version of the dances from Monday night! It was like going behind the scenes. "Good call," announced Maks after Kirstie supposedly caught him off-guard with an end-of-dance kiss. (Girl, I hope you used some tongue.) "Oh, yeah," announced Psycho Mike as he executed the most sexually suggestive move of his and Lacey's jive. I'm loving the audio selections, even if I am still wondering why "Good job, babe" was necessary to subtitle.

Chris Brown performed two songs -- “Yeah 3x” and a medley of “Forever” and “Beautiful" -- without incident, unless you consider excessive crotch-grabbing and back flips incidents. I tend not to. But Brown's terrible lip syncing was sort of an event in itself. Even Usher is better at lip syncing, and he never even tries! Brown's second dance (I refuse to call them songs anymore, so far into this tremendous paragraph) was a great excuse for ABC/Disney to remind us about the existence of TRON: Legacy, and I was embarrassed to wonder whether the random shapes in everyone's light-up suits would constitute hidden gems. Curse the association! I will feel weird about this "FOREVER." Meanwhile, I enjoyed how Brown's jacket for the "Yeah 3x" dance had a few black chains across the front, instead of buttons -- the better to restrain him should he have decided to assault a window in the ballroom. Psych(o Mike)! No such windows exist!

When we chatted after the show, Tom Bergeron said it'd been interesting to watch the "hysterical headlines" pop up over the past week, the whole internet was wondering whether he would personally interview Chris Brown and ask him to address his Good Morning America storm-out last Tuesday. "It was never gonna be 60 Minutes, even if we had spoken," said Tom, who also pointed out that he and Brooke rarely interview the musical guests. "I wouldn't have shied away from making some reference -- like a comic aside: "How's your week been?" or something -- but by the same token, it wasn't about to be the second degree," he said. Look for more from Tom -- 1000x more fun and innocuous fare, I promise -- later today in our new PopWatch feature called "The Host's Leaderboard."

Hey, let's check in with my sister, DANCMSTR Meggers, for a no-holds-barred review of Chris Brown's dances: "You are such a d-----bag, everybody knows it," she tenderly begins. "He's lucky he makes okay and catchy music, cause if he didn't -- his life would be over." Well! Either she's a big fan of switching from second to third person (just like her big sis, but you can't win 'em all, am I right???), or she wasn't happy with me, either. Moving right along....

Your Hidden Gems of Week 2! Check 'em out. Here's a taste.

Not sure what it was, but during the opening lineup, either Jericho decided to sniff it or Cheryl’s got some really great conditioner!" --LAG Award Winner, endorsed by Melissa, Suzanne, Tracie, Caryn

Chris better remember who wears the flared Latin pants in that relationship....

"My first hidden gem of the season. At :41, Sugar Ray’s head was lined up with Hines Ward’s hat and his hair looked like that track guy Carl Lewis! Big geometric wedge flat-top thingy!" --mccliza, endorsed by chopchop

And many more... http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/03/29/dancing-with-the-stars-hidden-gems-of-week-2-2/

Special Results Show Gem of the Week:

Lacey!

And if commercials counted, I'd include our very own Enthusiastic Activia Lady, Jamie Lee Curtis. We miss her in the ballroom! What a gem she was. http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/11/26/dancing-with-the-stars-jamie-lee-curtis/

'Til next week, DANCMSTRs!

XOXO,
Fringe Fairy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 30th 2011, 1:49 pm

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com

Why Mike Catherwood Says He Was Voted Off 'DWTS'

1:40 PM 3/30/2011 by Mark Cina

Asked if expected to make it as far as he did, he says: "To be perfectly honest, yes, yes, I did."

Mike Catherwood and partner Lacey Schwimmer were the first to go on season 12 of ABC's Dancing With the Stars — and the radio personality isn't surprised.

"I'm sure there are a lot of past competitors that sparked a dancer within them, but I am not one of those people," he tells People. "If anything, the only relief that comes with being eliminated tonight is knowing that I don't have to go back in and frustrate myself and Lacey with my horrible dancing."

After he was booted on Tuesday's show, he appeared on Jimmy Kimmel's Live!

Asked if expected to make it as far as he did, he said, "To be perfectly honest, yes, yes, I did. I had the lowest level of celebrity status going in and I'm a terrible dancer."

The L.A.-based KROQ disc jockey tells TV Squad his dancing days are over: I'm going to go back and do what I do -- my radio show and 'Loveline.' If something comes of having been on this show, so be it."

What will he miss most?

His partner, Schwimmer.

"I'll take away a friend," he tells People. "It's been a great experience for that reason and that reason alone. You realize as you get a little older ... that nothing else really matters in life except the relationships you develop, and I've been lucky enough to develop a lot of them – but most importantly, Lacey."

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 31st 2011, 10:41 am

My Mom just called me at work to tell me about Carrie Ann getting engaged live on Regis & Kelly. Congrats to Carrie Ann!

http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/carrie-ann-inaba-gets-engaged-on-live-tv-2011313
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 31st 2011, 11:01 am

Oh wow. Who is Jesse Sloan?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 31st 2011, 11:50 am

Yay! It actually happened. People, including Tom Bergeron, we congratulating her a month or so ago and she was laughing about it. I'm going to look for the video later.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 31st 2011, 11:55 am

He's cute.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 31st 2011, 12:12 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20477744,00.html

this is the link to Carrie Ann's proposal. SO cute, I got teary.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 31st 2011, 1:42 pm

Thanks lovin. That was so sweet. It was so funny when Jesse opened the ring box and Regis said 'whoa' lol
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 5th 2011, 12:26 am

Slowmotion starts @ 7:18

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 8th 2011, 2:44 am

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 8th 2011, 6:02 am

Hmmm wonder how ABC will feel about this!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 8th 2011, 9:10 am

Several celebrities on the show have posed nude in Playboy. I doubt ABC execs will care.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 8th 2011, 9:22 am

Damn. Why couldn't it have been Maks.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 8th 2011, 9:23 am

lol! Give it time Hope, give it time.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 8th 2011, 9:24 am

Sense ABC invited Kendra this year and made Hef welcome at first show I bet they don't mind.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 8th 2011, 10:04 am

Shit I keep forgetting about Kendra!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 9th 2011, 1:47 am

ABC doesn't care according to People.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 25th 2011, 9:10 am

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 25th 2011, 9:13 am

That was fun Moe! I'm over the song but I loved their impromptu session!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 25th 2011, 9:15 am

Mappy wrote:

Yes, it was really cute and it was even cuter seeing Pia with them!
I can't wait to see her sing tomorrow night!
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 25th 2011, 9:18 am

Cute video!!! Oh to be young and silly again!! I love how "out there" Chelsie K. is...she seems like quite a fun person to be around.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   April 26th 2011, 10:35 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Mappy wrote:

Yes, it was really cute and it was even cuter seeing Pia with them!
I can't wait to see her sing tomorrow night!

Pia looked beautiful and sounded great tonight. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 1st 2011, 7:53 am

Maks and Kirstie at Prince's concert!!...they are SO cute and so lucky, they got to go up on stage and dance!!

PS...one of the BEST concerts I have ever been to was a Prince concert...he was AWESOME!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 1st 2011, 5:09 pm

Kirstie is looking fabulous!

Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 1st 2011, 6:42 pm

Kirstie and Maks have so much fun together.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 13th 2011, 5:33 pm

From TV Squad:

Quote :
‘Dancing With the Stars’ pro Kym Johnson, whose partner is front-runner Hines Ward, suffered an undisclosed injury today while rehearsing for next week’s performance show.

Apparently the couple took a nasty tumble at the rehearsal studio, reports E! Online, and it was bad enough that Johnson was rushed to the hospital on a stretcher while wearing an oxygen mask as her distraught partner looked on.

Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 13th 2011, 7:23 pm

Oh no. Are there usually these many pro injuries?
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 13th 2011, 8:35 pm

I follow Hines on Facebook and he just posted this

Quote :

want to update you on my partner Kym. Kym was admitted to the hospital today after falling and injuring her neck during our practice. After several tests, she was cleared by the medical staff but she is bruised, sore and wearing a neck brace right now. Kym plans to continue with me in the competition and get back to rehearsals as soon as possible. Steeler Nation - please show her some love. She is awesome! Hines
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 14th 2011, 3:49 am

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/05/13/pia-toscano-mark-ballas-have-broken-up-exclusive/

May 13th, 2011

Pia Toscano & Mark Ballas Have Broken Up! Exclusive!

After a whirlwind romance, former ‘American Idol’ contestant Pia Toscano tells us she’s just ‘friends’ with Mark Ballas and is ready to focus on her career!
4Share

That didn’t last long! After meeting each other on the lot for Dancing with the Stars and American Idol, Pia Toscano and Mark Ballas shared a fast relationship (she even met his family!), but the 22-year-old singer tells HollywoodLife.com their romance is over nearly as quick as it began.

“You know, he is so busy and I am so busy, we really are just friends!” Pia told us exclusively at the launch of the Samsung Infuse 4G by AT&T event in Hollywood May 12. “He is a wonderful person, who comes from a wonderful family! I’m really rooting for him…”

Pia and Mark, 24, shared neighboring trailers for their reality shows and started seeing each other after she was shockingly eliminated from American Idol April 7. The couple even did cross overs, with Pia performing on Dancing with the Stars while Mark danced — and Mark sitting in the front row for one of Pia’s returns to Idol.

That said, don’t feel badly for Pia’s loss. She’s ready to take the world by storm.

“I’m really working hard,” she told us. “I’m working hard right now on my music!”

Are you surprised Pia and Mark called it quits? Sound off below!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 15th 2011, 7:17 pm

VIA TMZ

Proving to be quite the trooper, Kym Johnson showed up for "Dancing With the Stars" practice today sporting a HUGE neck brace after her injury on Friday.

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 15th 2011, 9:09 pm

Mark and Pia having been flirting on twitter and posting pics w/ each other this weekend. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 31st 2011, 7:19 pm

http://perezhilton.com/2011-05-31-cheryl-burke-and-maksim-chmerkoskiy-spotted-making-out-at-club#shadowbox

Here is the link. There are more pictures of the two of them.

Do you think they are a couple or just two friends having a little fun?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 31st 2011, 8:10 pm

Could be. Remember how Cheryl ran out of the lounge to see how bad Maks injury was. Brooke was still talking to the camera.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 31st 2011, 8:26 pm

Cheryl and Kirstie were really close to. Cheryl went with kirstie to get her tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 31st 2011, 8:27 pm

There's been gossip in the past about these two being friends with benefits.
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 31st 2011, 8:53 pm

That's pretty hot!! I would not be surprised if they had been friends with benefits for a few years and in between romances.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   May 31st 2011, 9:00 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
There's been gossip in the past about these two being friends with benefits.

Yeah I have read plenty of times that Cheryl and Maks have hooked up off and on in the past. They are really close.
Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   June 1st 2011, 12:17 am

Yeah, they've been fuck buddies for awhile. Rumor has it the Maks/Cheryl relationship is what finally ended Maks' friendship w/Erin at the end of season 11 (the Brandy season).

I think both Maks and Cheryl will pretty much sleep with anything with two legs. They are both nasty, imo. I feel bad for the Ukrainian girls who believed Maks when he said he did the Bachelor "for the right reasons." In his world, the right reasons = $$$$$.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: