View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 26th 2011, 10:41 am

Heidi wrote:
http://www.mjsbigblog.com

Derek Hough Will Return to Dancing with ‘New Tricks’

Derek Hough is not competing on season 12 of Dancing with the Stars, but he’s already planning his return to the dance floor.

“I told the told the producers I’m going to come back with a few new tricks,” the dancer-choreographer said, anticipating that he’ll return to the ballroom this fall.

Read more at http://www.people.com

Only snarky, mean sarcastic crap comes to mind in response to his "new tricks" comment.
There must be some deep dark psyhcological reason I just don't like this guy.
Well f that and f his new tricks too. He gets on my last nerve.
whatever
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 27th 2011, 3:13 am

Quote :
I think Derek stayed away because I bet this season the producers said "Derek you can't have the ringer this year." lol!

Which means his BFF Mark will win this season instead.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 27th 2011, 11:49 am

I love me some Derek but I would like someone else to win that hasn't won already.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 28th 2011, 4:37 pm

Dancing with the Stars Host Does Not Want to Interview Chris Brown
By mj
On 03/28/2011 ·

In Dancing with the Stars Dancing with the Stars host, Tom Bergeron, told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS radio show this morning, that the DWTS producers might want to think twice about asking him to chat with dressing-room trashing, window-breaking singer Chris Brown when he appears as a performer on the dance competition show on Tuesday.

“Here’s the thing, I did say to the producers it might be to their advantage to not have me interview him, because my natural tendency would be to say something,” said Tom “So don’t put me in a position where you are asking me to not say something, because I really won’t do that — even if it’s just a snarky little aside, ‘How was your week?’”

The producers will probably have walking robot, Brooke Burke introduce Brown instead. Dang.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 28th 2011, 4:59 pm

http://www.tmz.com

'Dancing' Star Pulls MAJOR Strings for VIP Guest
42 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Maksim Chmerkovskiy isn't just "making time" for a "Dancing with the Stars" fan who's going through cancer treatment -- he's hooking her up with the experience of a lifetime ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the production tell us Maksim had been furiously trying to set up the perfect evening for a special VIP guest ... asking for front row seats for tonight's show along with special backstage passes ... and now we've learned there's a reason he's so motivated.

We're told a friend of Maksim's informed the dancer about a woman who was having a really tough time with recent cancer treatments -- and she happened to be a fan of the show. So Maksim sprung into action, instantly trying to do everything he could to help get her mind off the pain.

Of course, Maksim came through -- and the woman is all set for a night she'll never forget.

Amazing how some people find time for the things that matter.

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 28th 2011, 5:03 pm

Awww that's so sweet of Maks.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 28th 2011, 5:14 pm

How sweet of him Smile

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 28th 2011, 5:54 pm

http://www.tvsquad.com

Guest Blogger: Chris Jericho Reveals Pre-'Dancing' Jitters
by Chris Jericho,
posted Mar 28th 2011 11:00AM

Exclusive: Pro wrestler Chris Jericho guest blogs about what was going through his head as he took the stage for the very first time on 'Dancing With the Stars' last week.

I've performed in front of crowds of up to 70,000 people for more than two decades, but last week I experienced a whole different animal. Something so foreign, so terrifying, so intimidating that, beforehand, I was as nervous as a 12-year-old girl meeting Justin Bieber for the first time.

Yes, kiddies, I was about to make my ballroom debut on 'Dancing With the Stars'!

After rehearsing incessantly for more than three weeks with my partner Cheryl Burke, it was finally time to do the first show. My dress rehearsals had been a bit shaky -- performing my routine in the actual 'DWTS' studio was scary. Suddenly the guy who had a so-called advantage because of years of performing live was behind the eight ball.

Sure, I'm as calm as a cucumber when it comes to wrestling or performing with my band Fozzy, but ballroom dancing? Are you crazy? I'd never done that before. I was a complete novice. The whole experience was as foreign to me as stand-up comedy is to The Situation.

I spent the day of the premiere hanging in my trailer, listening to Metallica and getting mentally in the zone. (Yes, 'Enter Sandman' and 'DWTS.' Somehow I think Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich would appreciate the irony.)

When my costume was ready, it helped a little to put it on and get into character. It made everything more real. I got the idea for the leather vest -- pleather, actually -- from the old Mel Gibson movie 'The Road Warrior.' Although it also had a gay biker / Village People–type vibe to it, as well.

That night, after 90 minutes of waiting in the "celebriquarium," I was so amped up and high on nervous energy (and whippets), I would've bum-rushed the dance floor and started cha-cha-cha-ing during the commercial break in Hugh Hefner's face. I couldn't have waited any longer.

When I hit the stage, all my nerves went away. The energy from the crowd and the sound of the orchestra helped me become Chris Jericho: The Performer! I was once again at home.

The routine went well, the judges were fair, and I ended up being ranked number five for the night. Not great, not terrible, but solid ... good even. It was a cool place to be after my first show.

Now that I've gotten my feet wet, I have some confidence, which can be a dangerous weapon for someone like me. So, bring on the quickstep, baby!

Until next time, I'm MC Hammer ...

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 28th 2011, 5:59 pm

That was a fun read! Thanks for posting these articles Heidi!
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 28th 2011, 9:32 pm

Dancing With the Stars 12 – Week Two - Live Blog
By mj
On 03/28/2011 ·

Tomorrow night, a pair will be eliminated. I’ll be live blogging all the cheesy goodness tonight.

Join the DWTS pool! You have until tomorrow night at 9 pm ET to get in your picks.

I’m running a pool for Dancing with the Stars. You have until next Tuesday (March 29) to join. Join HERE.

Live blog after the JUMP…

Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunsakaya – Jive – Anna’s putting some boxing moves into the Jive!. Sugar Ray looks like he’s having a ball out there. Really fun to watch. Len: On that performance, I think you’re in jeopardy. It lacked refinement and any true dance quality but it was entertaining. Bruno: It was softer around the edges. it needs more punch in the feet. Carrie Ann: It was so entertaining, yes, the lower half needs to be crisp. She says his legs need to be like a jab. Carrie Ann – 6 Len – Bruno – 6 – 17 – 34 – 1-800-868-3406

Kendra Wilkinson and Louis van Amstel – Quickstep – Kendra feels like a boy. Yeah. That’s what she said. She’s probably got major daddy issues too. Better than last week, but still a little clunky in parts. Some of that choreo didn’t looke very “quick.” Tom tells her she didn’t look like a boy. Bruno: You tried your best, but you were very very tight. You were trying so hard. Carrie Ann: You’re good at learning choreographer. This week you took a step forward. Elegance is a state of mind. Len: Your posture was hit and miss. I saw improvement, I thought you coped with the speed of the dance. Well done. Carrie Ann – 7 Len – 6 Bruno – 6 – 19 – 37 – 1-800-868-3407

Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas – Jive – MIMES. Noooooo. Chelsea is a child star, and as such, I’m sure she’s had years of dance lessons. She’s very good, and I’m enjoying this routine. But like the judges said, it’s not very jivey. Carrie Ann: I love choreography like that, but this wasn’t the time or the place. It was hard for me to see your Jive. Len: Too much messing about, not enough Jive content. This girl is going to go a long way, but not with that dance. Bruno: I liked the weird and wonderful choreography. I really enjoyed it. Wow. Mark really blew it with that offbeat choreography. – Carrie Ann – 6 Len – 5 – Bruno – 7 – 18 – 39 – 1-800-868-3401

Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke – Quickstep – Chris is terrified of Cheryl! Wrestler Chris Jericho is surprisingly light on his feet. He’s also really funny. He should start calling his partner “Mistress Cheryl” heh. Len: It was bright, breezy, light of foot. Great job. Bruno: I like a man who responds well into strict discipline. Shoulders are there, the bum needs to be in control. Carrie Ann: That was amazing. I liked the bum just where it was. – Carrie Ann – 8 Len – 7 Bruno – 8 – 23 – 42 – 1-800-868-3409

Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin – Jive – Petra begins in a hat and a dress and eventually strips down to a bra top and sparkly red short shorts. That should work. As it is her dancing is awkward. She doesn’t seem very confident Bruno: This girl can go from uptown girl to floozy at a drop of a hat. Work on your core strength. Your legs were great. Len: She did it beautifully. Well done. Petra is taking time out to kiss everyone including Tom “fringe benefit.” The scores don’t match the critiques. Why are they afraid to criticize her? Carrie Ann – 6 Len – 6 Bruno – 6 – 18 – 36 – 1-800-868-3404

Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Quickstep – Not as good as last week. The dance is so fast, she’s having trouble keeping up. She’s out of breath. Sometimes weight does matter. Carrie Ann: You are so in your element. I love watching your dance. Fabulous. Len: You lost energy near the end. It was good, but it wasn’t great. Bruno: Don’t worry about the weight. You have talent. You can do it. Believe in yourself. Carrie Ann – 7 Len – 6 Bruno 6 – 20 – 43 – 1-800-868-3411

Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer – Jive – Better than last week, but still pretty weak. You can tell a dancer is bad when the pro choreographs around them. He’s not dancing much. Len: Better than last week. Still a bit rough. But I was smiling the whole way. Bruno: Some moments your kicks and flicks were very good. You looked like a fly stuck on fly paper. Carrie Ann – You have to think of the whole routine, make it consistent. Carrie Ann – 6 Len – 5 Bruno – 6 – 17 – 30 – 1-800-868-3410

Romeo and Chelsie Hightower – Quickstep – Ahhh…Romeo is a very good dancer. So light on his feet…so elegant. Good job. Bruno: You are the one to watch. I love the transitions. Ease of move. Great musicality. Carrie Ann – You have a style when you dance. Work on your posture. Len: That was the best dance of the night I loved it. Chelsie finally gets a good partner! – Carrie Ann – 7, Len – 8, Bruno – 8 – 23 – 42 1-800-868-3405

Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani – Quickstep – Wendy dances less like a sad sack this week, but it’s still obvious she’s not a great dancer. Some of those steps were pretty clumpy. She seems more comfortable up there at least. Carrie Ann – That’s what we wanted to see. Thank you. You overcame your fear. You lost some steam in the middle. Len: It was a little economical with the movement. But an improvement. Bruno: It’s good to see who you really are. It needs a little more movement, but it’s a step in the right direction. Carrie Ann – 6, Len – 5 Bruno – 6 – 17 – 31 – 1-800-868-3402

Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff – Jive – Ralph needs to not Think Think Think Think. His son and daughter are there to help him. It doesn’t matter that his dancing is not perfect. Everyone loves “Wax on Wax Off”, he’s fun to watch, totally likable. He’s a front runner. Len: It was OK. You over did it. Pull it back a little bit. It got a bit frenzied here and there. I liked it. Bruno: You have a huge likability factor. You inhabit the character. Your kicks were not as sharp as they could have been. You have work to do. Carrie Ann: If you want to go further, you have to be sharper. You missed a few steps. You are so much fun to watch. – Carrie Ann – 7 – Len – 7 Bruno – 7 – 21 – 45 – 1-800-868-3408

Hines Ward and Kym Johnson – Quickstep – Hm. Hines is good, but I don’t think he’s as fun to watch as some of the others. Didn’t enjoy this as much as the judges did. Bruno – Ease and confidence, I liked some of the fine details. Chemistry with Kym. Carrie Ann – Twinkletoes! Your posture your technique…I loved it. Len: Good movement around the floor, I was very impressed. Well done. – Carrie Ann – 8 Len – 7 Bruno – 8 – 23 – 44 – 1-800-868-3403

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 28th 2011, 11:44 pm

http://www.eonline.com

Dancing With the Stars: Who Topped Ralph Macchio Tonight?
Today 8:15 PM PDT by Natalie Finn

No one wants to be first to leave Dancing With the Stars.

Monday was the last chance for the 11 contestants to prove themselves before the competition starts thinning out, one head at a time.

Last week was a revelatory one, with stars such as Ralph Macchio, Kirstie Alley and Hines Ward making dazzling first impressions, but it only means so much once the voters start picking up the phone and clicking away online.

So, was it just beginners' luck last week, or did these three keep up their end of the odds-making bargain after tackling substantially harder quicksteps and jives? And how about those who didn't fare so well last time? Any major improvements tonight?

Ralph Macchio looks like he's having a ball out there, but...He may have been so excited tonight, the jive got away from him and he only scored a 20, three points less than last week. He moves like someone who's just been given a new lease on life, but he wasn't always in sync with Karina Smirnoff and he was missing some of the razzle-dazzle from last week.

A similar fate befell Ralph's former partner in awesomeness, as well.

Kirstie Alley had some trouble sustaining the mad energy the quickstep requires—though she saved plenty of rocket fuel for the smooch with Maksim Chmerkovskiy that capped off the dance. The hardest ballroom dance of them all didn't produce a "moment" for Kirstie the way the cha-cha did, but that just makes us want to make sure she stays around longer for more saucy Latin numbers!

No such fate befell Hines Ward, however.

The two-time Super Bowl winner charmed the pants off all three judges in one fell swoop of a quickstep, giving Emmitt Smith a run for the "twinkle toes" title.

Meanwhile, we're going to suggest that Chris Jericho hang up his wrestling togs immediately and devote himself entirely to the art of the dance. His quickstep was adorable!

All of a sudden, the WWE champ was as light on his feet as...Ralph Macchio! And boy can this fellow wear pinstripes.

But our vote for king and queen of the prom goes to Romeo and Chelsie Hightower!

Though Ralph remains in the lead thanks to last week's running start, the swaggerific Romeo tied Chris for first place tonight with a 23, his quickstep earning a "best dance of the night" distinction from Len Goodman.

Maybe Mark Ballas is angling for a choreographer's spot on So You Think You Can Dance? Why not, Louis van Amstel contributes to both! But how else to explain the kinky-circus jive he choreographed for Disney Channel cutie Chelsea Kane (other than it gave him yet another opportunity to wear funky socks)?

Chelsea danced it well, but from the second we spotted the props we knew that Len was going to give them hell (and a 5). What we didn't anticipate was that Carrie Ann Inaba would give them hell, too.

"I love choreography like that, but there's a time and a place for it, and I don't think it's right now," she said, thumbing her nose at the routine with a 6.

Bruno Tonioli diverged from the pack, offering up a 7 and a comparison to "Marcel Marceau desperately seeking Lolita in A Clockwork Orange."

Being forced to "act like a lady" for the quickstep was a daunting proposition for Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett, but even with the Bride of Frankenstein hair, she pulled it off like she'd been doing it for years.

The quickstep obviously didn't come as easy to her as the cha-cha did, so she didn't have the same ease of movement, but she charmed regardless. Len thought she did an "excellent job."

Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin cut a very handsome rug, but their jive was like an optical illusion—the endless legs and bare midriff almost masked the lack of bounce and the model's various hesitations as they changed direction or segued into tricks.

Actually, Petra was much bouncier after the routine was over, bounding up to give double-cheek kisses to Tom Bergeron and all three judges.

Sugar Ray Leonard's James Brown impersonation was more fluid than his jive steps. But even when his kicks were a little floppy and his timing a little off, he's fun to watch.

"If I just watched your face alone, it's borderline a 10," praised Carrie Ann after Len informed his "sporting hero" that, after that jive, he could be in jeopardy.

That an exaggeration, we think, but the competition is pretty stiff this year, so we won't be able to say until after the first few results shows which way the wind is blowing.

"Psycho" Mike Catherwood couldn't pull himself entirely out of the weeds because of last week's 13, but, except for Chris and Romeo, his score improved the most on last week. And, aw shucks, Love Line cohost Dr. Drew Pinsky looked so proud applauding from the sidelines.

Wendy Williams also looked way more comfortable dancing the quickstep this week, although the routine notably slowed down (they were almost idling in neutral at one point) in the middle. Did Tony Dovolani do that on purpose to prevent Wendy from running out of gas like Kirstie?

Here's the leaderboard rundown, with tonight's score in parentheses alongside their two-night totals:

Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff: 45 (21)
Hines Ward and Kym Johnson: 44 (23)
Kirstie Alley and Maks Chmerkovskiy: 43 (20)
Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke: 42 (23)
Romeo and Chelsie Hightower: 42 (23)
Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas 39 (18)
Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and Louis van Amstel: 37 (19)
Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin: 36 (18)
Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya: 34 (17)
Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani: 31 (17)
Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer: 30 (17)

(Originally published March 28, 2011, at 7:15 p.m. PT)

Watch: Kirstie sizzled last week

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 12:21 am

I love Maks!

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:15 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:19 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:24 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:29 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:32 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:36 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:39 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:43 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:45 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:48 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:52 am

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 2:00 am

http://www.rickey.org

Poll: Who’s Going Home on Dancing with the Stars?
By Rickey | Published: Mon March 28, 2011 - 10:50 pm

I thought that Hines Ward was the best for the night, followed by Ralph Macchio and Romeo – he’s not Lil anymore! Loved the performances of Wendy Williams, Kirstie Alley and Chris Jericho.

So who’s going home Tuesday night?

Join the Dancing with the Stars Office Pool!

Who’s Going Home?
Who's going home on Dancing with the Stars?

Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya 11.02% (28 votes)

Kendra Wilkinson and Louis Van Amstel 7.87% (20 votes)

Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas 0.39% (1 votes)

Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke 3.15% (8 votes)

Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin 9.06% (23 votes)

Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy 1.57% (4 votes)

Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer 41.34% (105 votes)

Romeo and Chelsie Hightower 3.15% (8 votes)

Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani 19.29% (49 votes)

Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff 0.39% (1 votes)

Hines Ward and Kym Johnson 2.76% (7 votes)

Total Votes: 254
Comments (0)
Return To PollCreate Your Own Poll
Join the Dancing with the Stars Office Pool!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 12:11 pm

http://www.zap2it.com

'Dancing With the Stars': Mark Ballas and Chelsea Kane defend their scolded jiveBy Mikey O'Connell
March 29, 2011 1:32 AM ET
Follow @Mikeylikestv on Twitter

The "Dancing With the Stars" judging panel is admittedly a little old guard when it comes to interpretive choreography, but Mark Ballas was still a bit taken aback by their reception of his playful week 2 jive with partner Chelsea Kane.

"We're in Season 12 now," Ballas told Zap2it backstage at the show, after their performance. "You can't just recycle stuff and do the same thing over and over again. If you want to see traditional jive, don't give me a Panic at the Disco song. Give me some Little Richard or some Buddy Holly, and I'll give you that."

Their low score (18, down from a 21 the week before ) is actually the only thing about the performance that Ballas wasn't happy with.

"They could have scolded me or given me the critique aside from Chelsea, because she danced beautifully tonight, and there's no doubt about that." he says. "She executed everything perfectly. It wasn't fair that she took the hit."

Chelsea is just pleased they got to do the routine they wanted. "To be able to get into that costume and that make-up and embody someone else, it makes you a little more comfortable going out there," she says. "You feel like you can get away with a little more -- which, apparently, we couldn't. But we tired."

They did. And they'll likely have a chance to try again. Regardless of the scores, the audience seemed incredibly receptive to the routine.

"Of course it's a little disappointing," Ballas says, summing up the night, "but at the same time, it felt fabulous, it felt great and she looked gorgeous."

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:21 pm

http://www.ew.com

Episode 02 | Aired Mar 28, 2011

'Dancing With the Stars' recap: A New Twinkle Toes?

The contestants dance a second time before tonight's first elimination of the season

By Annie Barrett | Published Mar 29, 2011

Welcome back, DANCMSTRs. I'm loving this "second chance" opportunity in season 12. We got to see all the contestants twice, which meant 22 different outfits. What if the one going home first turns out to be the one who wore the fringed booty shorts, or the studded bicep shackles, or the Hamburglar shrug? Imagine your life without a single one of these looks! Surely you cannot. Nearly everyone improved on their Week 1 scores in last night's performance episode. Here's how they fared in either the jive or the quickstep for week 2. (They're ranked by total score out of possible 60, from this week and last.)

Will the judges please reveal their scores? Carrie Ann Inahhhhh-ba!

Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff: 24/30 foxtrot + 21/30 jive = 45/60 Does it even matter how Ralph danced the jive? He has named his only son Daniel, presumably after his role in The Karate Kid! Daniel-son, Julia, and Phyllis attended one of Ralph's rehearsals -- it was pretty early for a family-based segment but the producers probably didn't want to keep Daniel-son a secret any longer than was absolutely necessary. "Surprisingly, it was better than I expected," said Daniel-son. He speaks, he scores! New favorite character by far. Anyway, I agreed with Len that Ralph "overdid it" in his air-guitar jive. He definitely had the steps down, but the energy was so off the wall and the ballroom has no walls! Ralph seemed deliberately gawky and awkward for the jive, which reminds me of something some of Our Pros do from time to time. It can work for them, but on a week 2 contestant, I was just confused. The judges want him to sharpen up his moves and "Hit, hit, hit!" Did anyone else notice that by the time they'd all awarded him a seven, the judges had exhibited an air of all right already! Of course, it's a seven! They were exasperated! It's hard out there for a person who has to hold up a paddle. Life is tough.

Hines Ward and Kym Johnson 21/30 cha cha + 23/30 quickstep = 44/60 Even though these two are having trouble communicating in their shared primary language, Hines and Kym already exhibit a rare chemistry for Week 2. They just seem to really be peering into each other's eyes during their dances, and they complement each other all over that floor, right down to the subtle peeks of red lining we got from the underside of Kim's frothy skirt to match his jacket. Hines was so light, quick, and dynamic here in this unfamiliar ballroom standard. Also, I'll just say it. He does have one spectacular rump, doesn't he? Shall I call him Hindquarters Ward? His prowess combined with her dress (which was just beyond) made Hindquarters and Kym my favorite couple of the night. When they ran across the floor diagonally, it looked like they were just fluttering by with no feet -- like when Mary Poppins and Bert rode across the stream on turtles. Carrie Ann said Hindquarters could be giving season 3 winner Emmitt Smith a run for his Twinkle Toes money. Hard to say how much money Emmitt Smith has invested in that Dancing With the Stars nickname. Billions, I'm sure. Then Carrie Ann made a fart noise and she and Bruno high-fived behind Len's back. Planet Mirrorballus can be super classy sometimes.

NEXT: Kirstie and Maks, Chris and Cheryl, Romeo and Chelsie, and magnificent chesticles

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:24 pm

CONTINUED

Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 23/30 cha cha + 20/30 quickstep = 43/60 If Kirstie doesn't start pulling her hair into a ponytail during those sweaty practices, I'm going to charge into that studio and do it myself. If security got me, I'd just text Maks and have him do it. Yeah right. For someone so obsessed with her weight, you'd think that Kirstie would know that "hair back" = instant 40-pound weight loss! I love Kirstie, but she's gotta lose the "I'm so fat. Aren't I fat? Is it hard for the skinny girls too?" subplot she's got going here. As for the quickstep: four words. Maks in a tux. The most ludicrous part of this dance was the section with all the quick runs, set to the repeated lyric "You're not the one for me," because duh, you're wrong, song, he is. Kirstie's ridiculous pink fluffy dress was actually perfect costuming for this dance, I thought (and the opposite of Petra's) because the full skirt covered up any imperfections down below. She lost some energy near the middle but was able to ratchet it back up for their "spontaneous" kiss at the end of the dance. Success story! Clearly, she is "Winning."

Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke: 19/30 cha cha + 23/30 quickstep = 42/60 Chris is "actually terrified of Cheryl Burke," even though he had no qualms about deeply inhaling her sweetly conditioned hair during the opening lineup. In the quickstep, she made it clear: He was the frame and she was the picture. So in addition to perfecting the role of elegant ballroom gentleman, Chris also played the part of supreme storyteller. For Cheryl, he would be a strong oak used by a Viking from Denmark in the 18th century. So what if he was many, many centuries off on when Vikings lived? Maybe he meant the football team. Oh, and "a blacksmith named Gandor, who was a wizard and created the perfect frame"?! I can't even. I love it. And the judges loved his quickstep. "Magnificent chesticles," marveled Len, who was of course upstaged by Bruno, who confessed to liking "a man who responds well to strict discipline" and raved about a bum "so big he doesn't know what to do with it." Bet he's got some ideas.

Romeo and Chelsie Hightower: 19/30 cha cha + 23/30 quickstep = 42/60 Len called Romeo's quickstep the best dance of the night. Romeo's the one that Len wants, he is the one he wants, ooh ooh ooh, honey. Was it really the best? I was impressed by Romeo's strength and athleticism but thought he was almost covering too much ground. Chelsie's legs flailed about sometimes, like she was trying to catch up. He seemed a bit overpowered to me. But at least he wasn't boring -- plus, we had the bonus challenge of trying to figure out which decade these two were really in last night. "I was born in the '90s, not the 1900s," Romeo protested after learning he'd be playing part of a couple in the '60s or '70s. ("Nice song, by the way," said Brooke, who knew that song from her season 7 freestyle or maybe the teleprompter.) Wow. Born in the '90s. I can't get over this. What a world.

NEXT: Dancing With the Mimes, courtesy of Mark Ballas

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:27 pm

CONTINUED
Dancing With the Stars' recap: A New Twinkle Toes?

Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas 21/30 foxtrot + 18/30 jive = 39/60 Welcome to Mark Ballas' sexy circus. He's dressed "like Marcel Marceau, desperately seeking Lolita in A Clockwork Orange." What? You don't want to be here at his sexy circus? Mark's melty makeup and usual set of facial tics make you feel uncomfortable? It's probably because you can't even handle his fabulousness. You clearly don't understand the point of being young. Mark and Chelsea's jive seemed more like a finale-week freestyle as he attempted to copy Panic at the Disco's video for "I Write Sins Not Tragedies." Later, Mark rattled off all the jive moves that he'd included in the dance, which might have pleased the DANCMSTR but left a nation of confused EW.com DANCMSTRs wondering "Why can't you just be normal?" This isn't Dancing With the Mimes (though Tom Bergeron could host that too since he used to perform as a mime). There are rules. Chelsea, for her part, did great on a complicated routine. Yep, this one could go pretty far on this season of So You Think You Can Dance. Stay tuned.

Kendra Wilkinson and Louis Van Amstel: 18/30 cha cha + 19/30 quickstep = 37/60 Oh, the gravity of being on Dancing With the Stars! Kendra's having trouble getting through this experience. She's a total tomboy, you guys, even though she got a massive boob job and probably wears false eyelashes to sleep. Super sporty. "It's very tough being a lady, isn't it?" asked Bruno, who would know. In a way, Kendra is aping the Kelly Osbourne "not a girl, not yet a woman" transformation from season 9 -- even the long blue gown with the pink accents matched up to Kelly's week 1 gown from that season. The couple's quickstep last night was very busy, and though Kendra did fall behind Louis during their side-by-side footwork, I thought she did very well. Their dance had an air of excitement and anticipation I don't necessarily get from all the contestants just yet. I'm glad the judges were happy, because I wasn't ready to see Kendra sob again. If it happens again tonight, I'll be prepared with a sweatband and gym towel. Well, as I do not belong to a gym, I'll probably just use a dish towel with all sorts of slyly smiling fruits on it. Louis Van Intensité would approve.

Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin: 18/30 foxtrot + 18/30 jive = 36/60 Aw, Dmitry. Your supermodel partner was on the cover of Sports Illustrated, not When Sequins Come to Life. (That's the magazine -- fine, the website, I will run someday.) Petra is a point of visual intrigue for sure, but putting her in swimwear for a "Tall people are awkward and DON'T YOU FORGET IT!" jive was just wrong. The fringed short shorts highlighted her long but gummy legs and how off the mark Petra's footwork was compared to her pro's. Of course, Bruno loved the detachment of all the excess material from Petra's original costume. "This girl can go from Uptown Girl to floozy at the drop of a hat," he raved. We should all aspire to such versatility! I know I do. Carrie Ann agreed with Bruno that Petra should work on her core (is she a "deceptively unfit" supermodel, like Alec Mazo once hilariously called Josie Maran?) and called her shapes "funky." Len was more direct. "Fatal combination. Short skirt, long legs, bad technique." And then he randomly followed that up with "But I must say she did it beautifully!" Well, that's what really matters. Three Euro-kisses for each judge!

NEXT: Sugar Ray Leonard and his mod girl Anna, Wendy Williams and her newsboy Tony

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:30 pm

CONTINUED

Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya: 17/30 foxtrot + 17/30 jive = 34/60 Oh, the horror of dancing first! If not for Anna's purple and yellow "circles" mod dress and chin-length wig, I might never have remembered this opening jive. Carrie Ann said if she was judging on his face alone, Sugar Ray would have gotten a 10. This was by far the most insane line of the night, right? His face definitely always looks the same. Maybe Carrie Ann is just a big fan of consistency. Len thought Sugar Ray was in jeopardy, and you can just talk to his hand if you feel differently. I was a little disappointed in myself for not noticing Anna's purple gloves right away. Accessories trend: I always have a far greater appreciation for Our Pros' glamorous hand wear by the time they hit the celebriquarium. I've started ignoring Brooke's "interviews" and now just immediately zoom in on the costumes. GLOVE WATCH. It's on. Speaking of Catwoman, she tried to mix it up this week by asking this first couple, "How do you process that?" instead of her tried-and-true "How do you feel?" but soon reverted to what felt natural. More shots of Goldschlager (official beverage of DWTS, due to the sparkles within) for everyone!

Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani: 14/30 cha cha + 17/30 quickstep = 31/60 Obviously, my favorite part of their quickstep was when Wendy threw a bucket of gold confetti all over her partner, an extra from Newsies. "You nailed him," Tom approved, which was about the nicest thing one could say about this dance. Wendy definitely appeared to be having more fun than last week, but there was a whole section in the middle where it was like they merely didn't want to break hold as they paused for a 30-second commercial break. They just stood there and caught Wendy's breath. What was that? There's no breathing in ballroom! Also, their costumes didn't make any sense together until Wendy explained it all: "Tony and I are married with five kids (?!) and really happy, and I dress pretty for him and do the laundry, but he's flirting with other girls." Of course. A classic American tale. I can't stop thinking of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory because of the washer-woman mom, but that's just so wrong on every possible level. What a mess.

NEXT: Psycho Mike bugs the judges, and the Hidden Gem Mystery of Week 1

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 1:43 pm

CONTINUED

"Psycho" Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer: 13/30 foxtrot + 17/30 jive = 30/60 Compared to last week, I thought Mike was superb in this week's jive. He has moments of brilliance but is just not very consistent overall. I liked seeing Lacey's shock at his particularly competent series of footwork during rehearsal. "Those legs are great. Hold on, hold on!" But it was already over. (Note to Lacey: No one is begging you to do the same thing and hold on re: your hair. Choose a color and let's move on.) Mike struck Len and Bruno as a bug: "a wasp at a picnic" for the DANCMSTR, and a "fly stuck on fly paper" for Bruno. Those really do not sound like the same bug. Dr. Drew could not have looked more proud -- or narcoleptic -- clapping for Mike in the audience. And speaking of low energy, did anyone else lose it with laughter when Psycho Mike apologized for his outpouring of energy to Brooke, who in turn monotoned "IT'S. OHHH. KAYYY."

Oh, and black sparkly knee socks with heels? Have we seen this before, anywhere other than in our deepest, darkest ballroom-related nightmares? I'd like to say I saw this on myself last week, but the truth is I have not had a very sexy winter. It's time to sass it up for spring.

If you missed last week's Hidden Gems, well, Maks' triumphant booty pop has nothing to say to you. But I do. Check out the following brilliance from the DANCMSTR nation. Together we will solve all of the ballroom capers. Mmm...capers.

Gem Mystery of Week 1: What Was Hidden in Brooke's Ridiculous Gown?

Oh, my! So many of you DANCMSTRs nominated this blatant yet phantom gem -- and with so many creative ideas! Here we go. Deep breath.... CA and Katja (hat), Jo (armrest), duranmom, avab (tabletop or giant bug), Jem Ho, Ari, Winnie 50, and karenbelgrad (satellite dish), Lola (black tuba), pancake (ugly matching hat or fish tail), Jen (tire), curly (tire that was in need of changing), Katie (megaphone), Karen, Madd (taffeta saucer), Amanda (open umbrella), KelbelDance (wok), jasmine (tumor), MaggieJane (bustle accidentally attached to front), ABC (massive black hole trying to swallow Planet Mirrorballus), Krystal0802 (fan), GS and Jenn (Audrey's little sister from Little Shop of Horrors), CleverShrew (the hat Audrey Hepburn wore in My Fair Lady), Cathy (the back of someone's head who was sitting right in front of the camera, at times), Call me Daphne (trash can lid, flower belonging to Celine Dion), Jodie (hat and hook).

Wow. (Read more.) This is bonkers but I think my favorite suggestion might be wok!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/03/23/dwts-hidden-gems-season-12-week-1/
(Hidden Gems)

Want Tom Bergeron to weigh in on anything specific from last night's show? Leave suggestions for things he can "score" on our new weekly feature "The Host's Leaderboard" in the comments of this recap. And as always, nominate your Hidden Gems of the Week over on PopWatch before 2 p.m. See you tomorrow!

XOXO,
EW.com's Fringe Fairy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 2:03 pm

Dancing With The Stars Ratings Slipped 4% From Last Week
By mj
On 03/29/2011 ·

In Dancing with the Stars Dancing with the Stars ratings slipped 4% from last week. Considering the final ratings are predicted to be even better, that’s a pretty solid showing for DWTS. Via TVBytheNumbers:

Dancing with the Stars slipped 4% vs. its premiere ratings last week to a 5.1 adults 18-49 rating, and Castle rose 6% to a 3.3 rating.

Note: typical final ratings adjustments will likely put both shows even with last week’s ratings or close to it.

An average of 22 million people watched Dancing with the Stars last night.

The special “All Together Now” featuring Carrie Underwood and more performing in a tribute to President Bush Sr. came in 4th for the night.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 2:38 pm

Gem Mystery of Week 1: What Was Hidden in Brooke's Ridiculous Gown?

What or who was hidden in Brooke's poof
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 5:22 pm

Mak's sure does get along well with women.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 6:34 pm

@AmericanIdol tweets, “Wrestling SUPERSTAR Chris Jericho (IAmJericho) hanging with us at rehearsals. Think he’s got a LIVE show tonight. U betta get movin Chris” (He’s a contestant on DWTS)

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 7:00 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20476945,00.html

Mark Ballas and Chelsea Kane Hop into Bed in New Video

They make a cute couple on and off the dance floor!

Season 12 Dancing with the Stars partners Mark Ballas and Chelsea Kane are steaming up a new video for his song "Hotwire."

In the clip, Ballas, whose album HurtLoveBox was
released earlier this month, is taking photographs out in Los Angeles
when he spots Kane, who's putting up signs that read, "Life must be
lived as play," on building walls.

PHOTOS: It's Dancing Time! Inside the Stars' Rehearsals

Ballas,
24, and Kane, 22, run around the neighborhood, checking out graffiti
and avoiding a policeman as Ballas sings, "Now you'd better break all
the windows / hotwire my heart / you are the cables / when I fall apart /
and I'm goin' nowhere / if this battery dies / in a blink of an eye /
we'll be bending time."

They eventually check into a hotel, where they go for a swim
before getting into bed together and sharing a passionate kiss. When
Ballas wakes, Kane is gone, so he takes off running down the street only
to find her waiting at a bus stop with her suitcase.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 7:02 pm

Mark Ballas and Chelsea Kane Hop into Bed in New Video

They make a cute couple on and off the dance floor!

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 9:26 pm

Dancing With The Stars 12 – Week 2 Results!
By mj
On 03/29/2011 ·

Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer are eliminated.

Dancing with the Stars Week 2 results! Who leaves the competition?

I’ll be live-blogging right here.

Group Dance to “On The Floor” by Jennifer Lopez! Some Jlo big pimping.

Brooke’s got a new groovy hairstyle. BANGS.

Filler! Despite the fact there was an ENTIRE RECAP EPISODE on at 8 pm (which I did not watch. HELL NO).

Tom and Brooke introduce Chris Brown. BOOOO. “Hey it’s Chris Brown! I hope he doesn’t punch me!” The judges are giving him a standing O.

More recap filler. Kirstie and Max, Chelsea and Mark, Ralph and Karina. All safe!

Meet the Dancing with the Stars Dance Troupe (They’ll be dancing on the results show every week). Next, they dance to “Dance to the Music” Jason Gilkerson choreographed.

Next: Romeo and Chelsie, Mike and Lacey. Romeo is SAFE. Mike is still in Jeopardy.

More video filler. Zzz.

Chris Brown is back to sing “Forever”. You know what makes this whole Chris Brown controversy even harder? The dude is really talented. I wish I could say “Not only are you a douchebag…BUT YOU SUCK.” Nope. Can’t say it.

But, I still think ABC should have canned him.

Wendy and Tony, Kendra and Louis, Petra and Dmitry are next. Kendra and Petra are SAFE. Wendy is still in jeopardy.

Wendy and Tony are safe! DANG there go my POINTS.

Safe:

Hines and Kym
Chris and Cheryl
Ralph and Karina

Kirstie and Maks
Chelsea and Mark
Romeo and Chelsie
Kendra and Louis
Petra and Dmitry
Wendy and Tony

Still in Jeopardy:

Sugar Ray and Anna
Mike and Lacey
Wendy and Tony (Called Safe 1st)

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 9:57 pm

Dancing With the Stars: Who Was First to Go? Today 7:11 PM PDT by Natalie Finn

No one wants to be the first to leave Dancing With the Stars, but...

The first elimination show is always the diciest, because you never know if there will be a score-inspired ouster or if the viewers already have it in for one or two contestants, regardless of skill level brought to the floor.

Speaking of which, Ralph Macchio and Kirstie Alley came out firing last week, but did they maintain the momentum after faltering last night? Meanwhile, Chris Jericho, Hines Ward and Romeo rocketed up the leaderboard this week with the judges' favorite dances.

But that doesn't mean one or more of them weren't in danger tonight...

Oh wait, yes it does. All five celebs were safe, because it was the leaderboard (and perhaps something called name recognition) told the whole story Tuesday.

Love Line cohost Mike Catherwood, aka KROQ-FM's "Psycho Mike," was the first to be eliminated from the 12th season of Dancing With the Stars after even a four-point improvement from one week to the next wasn't enough to pull him out of last place.

"It's been nothing but a pleasurable experience," Mike said of his time on the show, thanking all of his radio fans and the entire DWTS team. "It sucks to be sent home first, but I've made a lot of good friends," he added. "America obviously knows that Lacey Schwimmer is a beautiful person on the outside, but everybody needs to know she's equally, if not more, beautiful on the inside. I've made a lifelong friend."

"Yay!" Lacey added when Tom Bergeron informed them that at least they get to meet Britney Spears later tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live, where all the ousted contestants go for their postmortem.

Speaking of Bergeron, the two scheduled performances by the controversial-yet-again Chris Brown seemingly went off without a hitch, the DWTS host being spared the chore of interviewing Brown about his new album—or anything else, for that matter.

Not-a-fan Cheryl Burke also was able to steer clear, as Brown brought his own hip-hop troupe along and was not backed up by any of the DWTS pros in the dancing department.

But back to the matter at hand...

Talk-show host Wendy Williams and boxing legend Sugar Ray Leonard—who we happen to think is much better than head judge Len Goodman is giving him credit for—joined Mike in the bottom three.

On a brighter note, the fans didn't seem to care that Mark Ballas went all "concept" on Chelsea Kane as she was safely voted into the next round, along with E!'s resident tomboy (sure, dear, keep telling 'em that) Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and modelicious Petra Nemcova.

The 10 remaining contestants will do it all over again next week for your viewing and, they hope, voting pleasure.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 29th 2011, 10:21 pm

Kendra Wilkinson to Dancing With the Stars Judges: Stop Talking About My Boobs!
Today 1:41 PM PDT by Brett Malec

Listen up, Dancing With the Stars judges.

Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett may have gotten her start at the Playboy Mansion, but that doesn't mean she wants to be known for her boobs in the ballroom!

Read on for what the E! reality star exclusively told us during our weekly chat—everything from her famous knockers, what's causing her so much pain in practice and where she plans on putting that mirror-ball trophy if she wins the whole dang thing...

Are you nervous about being voted off first tonight?
I'm definitely not nervous about the first elimination. I have faith that my fans voted me through, and I feel like I did a little bit better than a couple people [laughs].

Len Goodman made a comment about your boobs during judging. Do they get in the way of your dancing?
Absolutely not. I think my boobs are the perfect size. I don't understand how he's commenting on my boobs and not Wendy [Williams]'s boobs or Kirstie [Alley]'s. We all have big boobs! That's just the way it goes. I think he's just being funny, and I even saw him on Jimmy Kimmel last night talking about my boobs again. I'm like, "What is it about my boobs?" Just because I'm a Playboy girl they have to use my boobs as their little attack weapon thing.

Your pals Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison have both been in the audience cheering you on. How does that feel?
It feels good. It's nice of them to come and support me. It's awesome. It makes me feel good. Makes me feel like they're all still there for me.

Being a self-proclaimed tomboy, you've played a lot of sports. Would you say dancing is harder?
I don't really work on posture in sports, you kind of have to be bent a little bit more bent...With dancing, you have to hold your spine up straight. It's something I've never in my life done before. And having a baby now, it's definitely taken a toll on my back. My back is in so much pain after having the baby; it's always been.

Is your back what's causing you the most pain?
Yeah, my back is definitely the hardest. My back is in so much pain, but I'm just trying my hardest to just stay calm and relaxed during the dances.

Lastly, if you do make it all the way to the end and win, where would you put the mirror-ball trophy?
I think I'd put it in my son's room because it'd be because of him that I survived and got through it and everything. Or we just bought a new house, so we'd have our own room for it. We'd have like a memorabilia room...Or that will be our Christmas tree every year!

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: