View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3828
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 3:03 pm

http://www.mjsbigblog.com

“Dancing with the Stars” Season 12: Ranking the competitors

As Dancing with the Stars premieres tonight with Kendra Wilkinson, Wendy Williams and Ralph Macchio hitting the dance floor along with their cast mates, one thing’s for certain. Randall Christensen, the show’s costume designer, says after a while the dancers not only whittle away their bodies but their costumes, too!

Read more at http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/03/dancing-with-the-stars-costume-designer-dishes-on-body-types/

Last edited by Heidi on March 21st 2011, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 3:06 pm

“Dancing with the Stars” Season 12: Ranking the competitors

(CBS) Can you hear that? The sound of sequins swaying through the air, dance shoes being laced and mirrorball trophies being polished?

It can only mean one thing – the new season of “Dancing with the Stars” begins tonight.

And as the 11 new competitors start to tango, waltz and cha-cha towards the championship, one question is up for debate: Who has the best shot at winning?

Read more at http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-20044700-10391698.html

Last edited by Heidi on March 21st 2011, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 3:10 pm

‘Dancing With the Stars’: Who Will Take Home the Trophy This Season?

No one’s seen them take a step yet, but predictions are already being made about who will win season 12 of ‘Dancing With the Stars,’ which premieres tonight on ABC. So, why the heck not throw in our two cents, using an admittedly less-than-scientific combination of online betting odds (courtesy of BetUs.com) and a cluttered brain full of pop-culture references and stats about seasons past.

Read more at :

http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/21/dancing-with-the-stars-predictions/

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 4:37 pm

Thanks for the links Heidi. And glad to see you.
hi ya
I am so excited for DWTS.
I love this show, music, dance, personalites, pros, costumes.
All of it.

Woo Hoo
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 6:15 pm

So excited for tonight! Should we start a new thread for tonight's discussion?

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 10:43 pm

I tried to post these rankings and it would not let me for some reason, but I am going to post the link. It is worth reading. Smile

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20356896_20475029,00.html

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 11:05 pm

http://www.eonline.com

Dancing With the Stars Returns: Who Are the Surprise Standouts (and Who Sucked)?!
Today 7:20 PM PDT by Natalie Finn

Dancing With the Stars is back and...dare we say it...better than it's been in a long time.

While the cast announcement was the usual head-scratcher, this crop of whodathunkits really brought it Monday for the ABC hit's 12th-season premiere.

So who's already in the running to be the next Fred and Ginger?

Well, Ralph Macchio, as we live and breathe!

The Karate Kid would have been a much bigger hit at the country club if he had been this dashing back in 1984. The baby-faced actor who, at 49, moaned and groaned about his physical capabilities during the rehearsal video, performed the hell out of his debut fox-trot and topped the entire field with a 24!

This could be Karina Smirnoff's year...

And this classic-movie alum was joined in the "wow!" light by none other than Kirstie Alley, who, to be frank, is sizzling at 60. She showed partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy a thing or two about strutting one's stuff out there and, to be even franker, she hasn't been this enjoying to watch since Cheers.

Bruno Tonioli called her show-closing dance the best cha-cha of the night, and fellow judges Carrie Ann Inaba and Len Goodman crowned her queen to Ralph's king with a second-place 23.

Heading on down the leaderboard...

Pittsburgh Steelers standout Hines Ward is already cha-cha-ing in the footsteps of the other football greats who have danced before him, proving himself a force to be reckoned with alongside Kym Johnson. He needs polish and Len told him to work on tucking in his bum, but he should go far. (Not to mention, with the looming NFL lockout, this may be the last chance we have to see him on national TV for awhile...)

Speaking of brimming with potential, E! star Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett didn't just heat up the house (we knew she was going to do that), she rocked it, too. Her movements need refinement, but all the goods are there—the coordination, the hip action, the flexibility, the bod, the personality and the drive.

Like a wild pony with a flowing mane, she just needs to be reined in a bit.

As Tom Bergeron pointed out, Romeo did way more dancing in 60 seconds than his pop, Master P, did in three weeks during Dancing WIth the Stars' second season, when he stepped in at the last minute to replace his injured son.

Well, better 10 seasons late than never. The rapper-actor certainly has the energy and cockiness to succeed, and the musicality and rhythm are there. He just needs to work on his footwork, posture, hold...you know, the dancing part.

Two-time champ Mark Ballas looked visibly pleased to no longer be sharing the eye of the Bristol Palin storm, this season partnering with no-drama Jonas star Chelsea Kane.

Based on their debut fox-trot, the musical theater vet has a promising future on this show—she's adorable, has a great body and probably could have handled tougher ballroom choreography right off the bat if Mark had chosen to go there.

And while she might not ultimately win, supermodel and 2004 tsunami survivor Petra Nemcova is far too beautiful, coordinated and, most importantly, likable to be voted off anytime soon. She exudes way more warmth than most of the models who have done Dancing in the past.

Wendy Williams looked like exactly what she is: a celeb who came on this show to test herself, prove a few things and have a ball doing it. Except for that last part. The buxom talk show host teared up during rehearsals and came out scared and stiff, despite, as Len put it, "her dumplings boiling over." (And you thought the focus would be on Kendra's ample chest.)

"You need to unleash the beast!" Carrie Ann advised her.

On the other hand, wrestler Chris Jericho looked like he was having a freakin' ball. Despite the brawn, he was also surprisingly light on his feet, and surely Cheryl Burke will get his hips moving eventually.

Sugar Ray Leonard, the young elder statesman of the competition at 54, wasn't perfect, but he was so dashing. He looked way more comfortable during the interludes in his fox-trot than he did dancing in hold, but he was a pleasure to watch throughout.

Let's just say, we didn't think, as Len said, that Sugar Ray's fox-trot was "beer and a pizza" compared to "wine and caviar."

As for the competition wild card, Love Line cohost "Psycho" Mike Catherwood is more than a hot Adam Carolla. He has a long way to go, but we hope those who haven't heard his name before don't discount him just yet. The radio personality used to take a lot of guff on the KROQ-FM morning show for being such a gym rat, but...

No complaints here.

"Thirteen is not high, but it's better than my father, Master P," Mike quipped after getting the night's (but not history's) lowest score.

The judges were in agreement for the most part, with Carrie Ann throwing an extra sexy point a (male) contestant's way every once in a while.

Here's how the leaderboard stacked up:

Ralph Macchio & Karina Smirnoff: 24
Kirstie Alley & Maks Chmerkovskiy: 23
Chelsea Kane & Mark Ballas: 21
Hines Ward & Kym Johnson: 21
Chris Jericho & Cheryl Burke: 19
Romeo & Chelsie Hightower: 19
Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett & Louis Van Amstel: 18
Petra Nemcova & Dmitry Chaplin: 18
Sugar Ray Leonard & Anna Trebunskaya: 17
Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani: 14
Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer: 13

Verdict? Best Dancing With the Stars season premiere we've seen in a long time! No one gets voted off until next Tuesday, so all 11 will be back to perform again on Monday.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 21st 2011, 11:14 pm

Dancing With the Stars 12 – Week One
By mj On 03/21/2011 ·

Ralph Macchio, who hasn’t seemed to age a bit since he was the Karate Kid in the 80s is tonight’s leader, with 24 points. He deserved it. He’s got style, grace, performance skillz. He’s going to be hard to beat.

The surprise of the night, was second placer at 23, Kirstie Alley who seemed to know her way around the dance floor. I wonder if that was part of the arc? The producers hired her knowing she could dance (I bet she’s had some training) in anticipation of the audience being surprised by her skills. Between her comedic and dance talents, she’s going to be a contender too.

The Bottom dwellers: Mike Catherwood with 13 points, will be another in a long line of comics who don’t make it past week 2 or 3. His herky-jerky Foxtrot was unwatchable.

Also terrible was Wendy “cry into my weave” Williams at 14. I thought she had a chance to be a favorite. But after a performance that was stiff and frightened, I can’t see her lasting very long.

Pretty decent on the dance floor were Hines Ward, Chelsea Kane, Chris Jericho and Romeo (will he live in the shadow of his dad forever? Ha). Petra was over-scored by judges who I suspect didn’t want to mess with her fragile post-tsunami psyche. I was surprised at the lack of sex appeal from pole dancer Kendra. Sugar Ray Leonard will kills at free-style, but when he actually has to dance with somebody…not so much.

What this crew lacks in major controversy, makes up for in general all-around talent. It’s going to be a solid, albeit headlines-free season. Although, you can never say never…

I’m running a pool for Dancing with the Stars. You have until next Tuesday (March 29) to join.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 22nd 2011, 1:44 am

http://www.ew.com

Ralph Macchio on 'Dancing with the Stars': 'I have these orangutan arms'
by Lynette Rice
Mar 22
12:41 AM ET

Kirstie Alley may have had the best quips — and “Psycho” Mike Catherwood, those awesome facial expressions — but Ralph Macchio was the highlight of the Dancing with the Stars premiere on Monday with his Foxtrot to “Kick in the Head.” He earned the highest score of the night – 24 out of a possible 30 — with partner Karina Smirnoff.

“I have these orangutan arms, I call them, and the first thing Karina said was, `when they are done right, they are done fantastic, and when they are not, they will stick out,” Macchio told reporters after the show. “One of the judges said early on said that you need to extend the moves through your fingers. So I said to myself, every time I hit, I have to just go and reach … and I did it.”

“I told him to go downtown, all the way downtown,” Smirnoff added. “Extend it!”

Though the 49-year-old actor from The Karate Kid was definitely showing the fatigue from his debut under the mirror ball, he was still pumped about Smirnoff’s decision to have him play ”this Dean Martin, this Frank Sinatra” character. “It took a while to learn. It was frustrating at times but when I started seeing the steps, I knew I could somehow get there,” Macchio said. “It was a lot of diligent work and ridiculous hours, which I still complain about. We went for that era, that Brat Pack era, and it was a nice marriage. It was a good way to come out of the gate.”

In contrast, Wendy Williams said she was thrown off by the video package that preceded her cha-cha so she wasn’t exactly in a celebratory mood. She and partner Tony Dovolani earned the second lowest score of the night (14/30) behind Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer. “I didn’t know we were going to see it and the first thing that makes me cry is when I see myself cry,” she said. ”But you know, they say a champ doesn’t make excuses so I listened to what the judges said, and hopefully 14 will be the lowest score we ever get. I did the best that I could under the circumstances.”

And the night’s other big surprise? Young Chelsea Kane, who opened the night with an impressive 21 out of 30 points with partner Mark Ballas. But it wasn’t her Foxtrot that was the jaw dropper; it was her reaction to Hugh Hefner sitting in the audience. “I met him, it was awesome!” she said afterwards. ”I was so excited. I told him, `I know it’s a huge jump from Disney but Hef … can I just give you a hug?’ It was really cool. Kendra was like, `wait. Am I taking you under my wing?’ It was pretty funny.”

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 22nd 2011, 10:19 am

The Surprising Front-Runners of ‘Dancing with the Stars’

Ralph Macchio and Kirstie Alley led the pack on Monday night. Out of 30 possible points they scored a 24 and a 23 respectively.

“I want to be good,” Kirstie told ET co-host Mark Steines. “I don’t want to just be a personality.”

“We’re just working hard, trying to connect, and having the crowd behind us was just amazing,” said Ralph, who was affectionately called an “underdog” by his partner Karina Smirnoff.

Watch the video at : http://www.etonline.com/tv/108985_The_Surprising_Frontrunners_of_Dancing_with_the_Stars/

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 22nd 2011, 10:33 am

http://www.eonline.com

Dancing With the Stars’ Kirstie Alley: “I’ve Had the Taste of an Eight, I Want a Nine”
Mon., Mar. 21, 2011 11:22 PM PDT by Jennifer Arrow

You heard it here first, folks: Kirstie Alley is a force to be reckoned with this season on ABC's smash hit reality competition, Dancing With the Stars. So what's the secret to her success? Good old-fashioned work ethic! Alley tells E! News, "I did work hard, and I'm going to work harder now. I've had the taste of an eight, I want a nine."

Plus, what's tormenting standout Ralph Macchio? And how did E! babe Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett feel about having Hugh Hefner in her corner? Here's what the celebs told us exclusively, from backstage at Dancing With the Stars:

Original Karate Kid Macchio says that he was particularly gratified to hear the audience cheer their support as he took control of the dance floor. He says, "Having that kind of fan response [was motivating]—it was live theater at its best." Partner Karina Smirnoff piped up that the audience's enthusiasm was as gratifying as their high scores, saying, "It's worth every hour and every pain of rehearsal," to which Macchio shot back, "I have a lot more pain that she does! A lot more!" (He's new to this gig, guys! Give him a break; he'll limber up soon enough.)

The pair are tackling the jive next week, and Macchio says he's ready for that experience to very possibly quite different from their first successful turn on the dance floor: "There are only two weeks to look at this [result]—you were great out of the gate, or you can only go down from here. I think it's a good thing that we had a good time, because this is a show, and I think it's good to enjoy it. Whatever happens, I'll always have this first dance that turned out this way. That's how I have to look at this, here and now—I can't imagine [next week]."

Meanwhile, our good friend Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett (of E!'s Girls Next Door and Kendra fame) says that she's also trying to live in the moment, because looking forward just freaks her out. The football wife says, "I was so nervous I could barely breathe. I didn't breathe. I didn't take one breath throughout the routine, but you know, man, my fans, I had my fans here, and it really kept me going. It just made me feel so good having them here...The second that we ended our dance, the nerves went away—that was the scary part. Going to the judges, that was easy." Speaking of those enthusiastic fans, what did Kendra think about Hef stopping by to cheer her on? (Hef doesn't leave the Mansion for just anybody, you know!) Kendra tells us, "Hef is one of my best friends, and I'm so happy that he came. It makes me feel so good that he still supports me."

Any plans for improving her performance next week? Wilkinson-Baskett says, "I'm working on posture and elegance, and not being 'at the club.' I want to be in the ballroom."

Posture's also an issue for legendary boxer Sugar Ray Leonard who told us, "[The biggest issue is] my posture; because [I was a] boxer for 30 years…I can't just correct this in two days or three days or two weeks."

And lovable supermodel Petra Nemcova, who recently told us about her posture problems, says, "I was emotional, and that threw me off-balance…so I wasn't as focused and as fluid as I would be, normally, but it was amazing experience, and every week it's going to get easier—or harder. You never know, but [at least] you know the environment that you are getting into. That part will be more comfortable."

What about the night's more disappointing performers? Talk show host Wendy Williams tells us, "I think that I danced a reasonably decent routine!...I think I danced better than a 14, but if that's what the judges say, then that's what it is. I certainly look a 30! I mean, my costume! And the makeup and the hair…and we'll come back next week and see if we can raise that 14."

For his part, radio personality "Psycho" Mike Catherwood is giving himself credit just for facing his fears. He told us, "If anything...I have higher self-esteem—even though I got judged, and I got judged poorly—but I came out and did the thing that I know I'm worst at, literally: dancing...If God himself were to come down from the heavens a couple weeks ago and [say], 'Tell me, my son, what is it that you are worst at?' without question, I would have said, 'Dancing, god.' And here I am in maybe the most public forum there is, and I'm dancing, so if I can leave tonight with that moral victory, maybe I can feel a little more confident in every aspect of my life."

Good for you, dude!

Now, who do you think is going home Tuesday night? And do you think Wendy Williams "looked a 30"?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 22nd 2011, 11:49 am

Dancing With The Stars Ratings Up 1 Million Viewers from Fall Premiere
By mj On 03/22/2011 ·

Dancing With The Stars opened big ratings-wise last night, despite concerns there were no water-cooler worthy contestants in this year’s cast. Via TVBytheNumbers:

Dominating each of its half-hours from 8-10pm, ABC’s 12th season opener of Dancing with the Stars towered over second-place CBS in the time period by 13.5 million viewers (22.3 million vs. 8.8 million) and by 89% in Adults 18-49 (5.1/15 vs. 2.7/Cool.

DWTS’ audience surged from its first hour to its second hour, gaining 2.8 million viewers (20.9 million to 23.7 million) and by 19% in Adults 18-49 (4.7/14 to 5.6/15).

DWTS was up from its most-recent season opener in September by 1.0 million viewers (21.3 million on 9/20/10). In fact it was Dancing’s 3rd-most-watched premiere ever.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 22nd 2011, 2:11 pm

WendyShow Here's what I had to say abt my performance last night on #DWTS. Take a look > http://bit.ly/emobPa
half a minute ago via web

[youtube][/youtube]

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 23rd 2011, 11:28 am

Episode 01 | Aired Mar 21, 2011

'Dancing With the Stars' recap: Back to the Ballroom
By Annie Barrett | Published Mar 22, 2011

Welcome back, DANCMSTRs, to a twelfth season of Planet Mirrorballus hysteria...and EW.com recaps! I like to call myself the Fringe Fairy, but in last night's season 12 premiere, Kirstie Alley has gone ahead and better encapsulated my entire existence. There's no need to beat around the bush anymore, especially now that Maks has been freshly waxed. I'll just say it. Much like "America's most outrageous actress," I, too, am a Dancing With the Stars ho.

Season 12! I think we were all a little worried about the possibly lackluster cast, but last night's premiere featured the same six crucial ingredients as any other season: sparkles, heels, flashy moves, disaster, Tom, boobs. We needn't have worried. One of the greatest things about Dancing With the Stars is that it never, ever changes. (Sure, Kym has bangs now, Lacey needs to take a long, hard look at the *root* of her issues, and Brooke thinks she's Lady Gaga, but these are minor tweaks.) They could put practically anyone on this show and we'd all tune in to see Our Pros do their little dances.

So no worries. You were excited. I was excited. This thrift store in Chicago was pumped. And now that the premiere's over, I can finally judge the 11 contestants on more than merely the pose, facial expressions, and fringe benefits evident in their promo photos. (Click here for my preliminary rankings based on visual effects only!) Here's how they ranked after Week 1.

Will the judges please reveal their scores? Carrie Ann Inaba!

Ralph Macchio and Karina Smirnoff: 24 out of possible 30 Behold our former Karate Kid, who claims to be 49 but looks like he's in junior high. Ralph and "Ms. Miyagi"'s foxtrot was magical through and through, from the big "Ain't That a Kick in the Head" movie sign (will everyone get the chance to have his/her name in bold letters?) to Ralph's stunning double pirouette to his actual high kick. Bruno tried mightily to imitate that kick while seated, and while this was a triumph in itself, Ralph's standing version was quite incredible. The showmanship on this guy! I didn't expect this at all. I expected a creaky, sort of washed-up actor who'd always look a little bummed out that he ended up on Dancing With the Stars. Quite the opposite. (Plus, that's a horrible way for a DWTS Ho to think. I'm ashamed, don't worry.) Anyway, the judges loved Ralph, and Bruno hilariously pointed out his "creepy hand." I'm loving Ralph so far. Are we just gonna call him "Ralph"? That seems weird, but that's his name. Ralph strikes me as very lovable in a "young Donny Osmond" kind of way. Ralph claims to be just one year younger than Donny was when he won, but we all know that Ralph is lying.

Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 23/30 That jungle of giant dangling sequins behind Kirstie and Maks during their cha cha cha was like the ultimate bedroom wall in my loftiest and sexiest ballroom fantasies. Ewww, Annie. The pair was fantastic here, and I think pretty much everyone was shocked. She's 60! She can move! Until the music started, it really did not seem like either was possible. Now, just the former. Clearly Kirstie, everyone's favorite actor from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, has met her match in Maks. If she's willing to train hard and reach beyond her initial goals of "push myself physically and still live" and "stay upright," they could go far together. If she keeps unleashing lines like "If someone told me to haul ass, it'd take two trips," then I am willing to put up with (fine, relish) her eventual emotional breakdowns. Sparks will fly! Until then, though, Maks already seems looser and sillier than he did last season with supportive liiiiive audience member Brandy. He's also evolved into such a profound source of hotness that it's like he's willing the camera to move, via the sheer fizzy-lifting power of his bubbly ass.

Kelly Preston in the audience! Friendship! Scientology!

NEXT: Chelsea, Hines, Chris, and Romeo (pretty much a group of strangers if not for Our Pros)

Last edited by Heidi on March 23rd 2011, 11:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 23rd 2011, 11:34 am

CONTINUED

Chelsea Kane and Mark Ballas: 21/30 Whoa, did this foxtrot really happen? It took place so long ago. "Disney princess" Chelsea and Mark are another great couple -- "young and fresh" according to DANCMSTR Len Goodman, who preferred the Peter, Paul and Mary sections of the foxtrot to those that reminded him (?!) of the Black Eyed Peas. Let's get real here -- does Len really know who the Black Eyed Peas are? Does anyone, really? Who are the Black Eyed Peas, really? Pretty heady questions for a Monday night. Anyway, I kind of liked the modern dance elements of their foxtrot and even liked Chelsea's lower heels -- but as soon as Mark starts having her go barefoot, I will boycott this couple like they're...I don't know, something awful, like (gasp...) a scripted network drama. The horror! Thanks to readers JessicaH, karenbelgrad, and KariKata for pointing out that Chelsea Kane could be the long-lost twin of American Idol "character" Kellie Pickler. I'll prove it by the end of the season, DANCMSTRs, if it's the last thing I ever do. And then I'll bask in the "pure afterglow" of my findings for precisely a minute and a half.

Hines Ward and Kym Johnson: 21/30 While Kirstie was the premiere's biggest surprise in terms of "I Can't Believe It's Not a Trainwreck," Hines, for me, was the most delightful "I Had No Idea Who This Person Was -- And Look At Him Go!" cast member of the premiere. First of all, seriously, who is he??? Just kidding. I looked it up, plus Brooke reminded us when she reminded him that he hadn't won the Super Bowl and didn't have a third Lombardi trophy either, and now HOW DO YOU FEEL? This performance left a lasting impression -- I think a lot of it had to do with the upbeat song ("Club Can't Handle Me") and the diagonal mane of extra-long fringe on Kym's sparkly bathing suit, because it just seemed like everything was in constant motion the whole time. And it looked great! Hines had a little hip-action solo move ("Like a piston!" cried a demonstrating Bruno as Len cowered in fear), an infectious smile to match Kym's, and a general exuberance that very much excited Carrie Ann.

Chris Jericho and Cheryl Burke: 19/30 I was all hot and bothered by Chris' steamy black leather jacket at the top of their cha cha cha...until I realized it was not a leather jacket at all but a pleather pajama top. Noooooooo. Luckily, the sleeves of this atrocity came right off (duh, it was easy; this is DWTS) to reveal extreme burliness and studded bicep bands. It's always better when a big brute's strength is chained in as tightly as possible in the context of the ballroom -- and it's best when said chains involve hardware or sparkle. An excellent first-round showing for Chris! He was a bit big and awkward in the cha cha cha, but it's just week 1. The showmanship and sex appeal were there. "You're a great, big boy, and you've come out!" raved Len, who didn't quite understand why this was hilarious. I'm guessing the gals and the gays alike wouldn't mind seeing this behemoth in a crisp monochromatic suit for the ballroom standards -- pleather jammies can only take you so far, even in the bedroom. I do hope Cheryl in Chains celebrated getting through the first performance by running some more tinsel through her bed head.

Romeo and Chelsie Hightower: 19/30 Romeo will need to loosen up his hips a little and stop fearing the feminine side of himself. He warned Chelsie during rehearsal, "If I can move my hips better than Rihanna, it's a problem," but that is simply not true! Someone needs to clue in to the purpose of this show. That said, I thought they had great eye contact and chemistry for a first-week couple, and Chelsie nearly took my breath away with her shimmery black fringe "dress" and zero back fat oh my freaking GOD these people are so thin and hot and breezy beach hair. Carrie Ann said Romeo had "sex appeal for days," and pointed out that there was "so much testosterone on the floor." (How could she see it?!) Bruno tried to do a Shakespeare/Romeo thing. Len is of course British, so he thinks in Shakespeare, but he still made a big production of using an As You Like It reference as if it was some sort of secret weapon. Save it for the nights you're wearing the lime-and-navy striped tie, Len! We all know that's when the zingers really fly. Meanwhile, Carrie Ann was so turned on she gave Romeo a 7. Deserved? Discuss.

NEXT: The supermodel survivor, the reality star, and the fighter (as seen in The Fighter)

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 23rd 2011, 11:39 am

CONTINUED

Petra Nemcova and Dmitry Chaplin: 18/30 Petra went with an interesting belted-gown look for the foxtrot, which is just one of the many perks of having a supermodel cast in a particular season. I thought this dance was simple and lovely, and even though I'm sure Bruno was right that Petra should "link everything better" and not just do one pretty thing after another, it was still...I don't know, these two people are just SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL together! I'd venture to say that a screensaver of Petra and Dmitry doing this first dance might sell just as well or better than, like, the two best ballroom dancers in the world doing the best ballroom dance of their careers. This is just a profoundly stupid thing to say and might even sound like I'm calling ballroom dancers ugly; not to mention, aren't most screensavers free? But you get the point. Gosh, are they pretty. Carrie Ann kindly overlooked "a bit of a lift" in their foxtrot because it was the first week and all. It was sweet that Petra dedicated her dance to the tsunami sufferers in Japan. I'm pretty sure they don't care about her foxtrot, but it's the thought that counts. Maybe Carrie Ann should donate her ginormous sparkly statement ring to the disaster relief. That'd probably help a lot.

Kendra Wilkinson and Louis Van Amstel: 18/30 This one is just going to giggle her way through everything, and that is A-OK with me as long as she's willing to work hard. Kendra rose to the occasion in a very complicated Louis Van Intensité week 1 cha cha cha full of sexy twisting and fast footwork. Even I could tell that this routine was difficult, and I haven't moved my own legs in days. I'm very amused by Kendra in general, I'll have you know. She reminds me of my high school jock friends -- kind of crude by nature but ultimately sweet and well-intentioned. Maybe she should be a stripper! "Well, I was, so...." Seriously, best trail-off of the night from Kendra to Louis there, during the rehearsal footage. I did think Kendra's disgusted reaction to accidentally swiping Louis' "butt crack" seemed a bit disproportionate coming from someone who has to deal with baby poop all the time and logged time as a personal playmate of Hugh Hefner. What do you think Hef and Hank, Kendra's husband, were chatting about right next to each other in the audience? Foreign policy, probably. Their different positions on things. That kind of stuff.

Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna Trebunskaya: 17/30 "How would you like me to call you?" asked Anna. Oh, Anna! The twinge of delight I felt at her Russian-ness/politeness towards "Ray" was quickly abolished by the time I saw her Dallas hair and realized it wasn't just the lighting, it was really happening. But oh, how we've missed Our Pros, right? Anna Tre-BUN-skaya is the best. Anyway, Ray was very jazzy and jaunty and air-kissy during their foxtrot set to "The Power of Love." I really felt bonded to Sugar Ray Leonard (there's something you don't type every day) as soon as I saw the pink sparkly heart on his jacket, because I'm pretty sure that's what my heart actually looks like by now. It's what's inside that counts! Len didn't like Ray's technique, but I had trouble getting on board with a critique that placed fine wine and caviar above beer and pizza. Give me fine wine and pizza any day, you know? Len and I have such different priorities in life, which is strange because after all we are both DANCMSTRs. Carrie Ann and Bruno, meanwhile, focused on Ray's bad posture. Bruno even got up, as he does, and gestured wildly -- something about a Ninja Turtle, but it sounded more like "angel turtle." Let's just go ahead and say that Sugar Ray is both. Turtles are the cutest. Oh, and cheers to Bruno for whipping out a quick Some Like It Hot reference ("Call me Daphne.") after asking if he could call him Sugar.

NEXT: Wendy Williams, Psycho Mike, and the urge to Berge(ron)

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 23rd 2011, 11:44 am

CONTINUED

Wendy Williams and Tony Dovolani: 14/30 First of all, how does this psycho hose beast not know who Tony Dovolani is? Do her dumplings not boil over with ballroom trivia like the rest of us? Do some research or just fake it, lady! (How do you think I got this job?) Alas, that's just not how Wendy Williams goes about things. I can tell she wants very much to do well, but Wendy's cha cha cha was timid and sort of nerve-wracking to watch. Even her "Here I am!" double finger-point to disco heaven was unconvincing, because I just didn't feel like she was convinced herself that she would make it there. Carrie Ann urged Wendy to "unleash the beast" inside her and bring her personality onto the floor. I was sad that Wendy's show wig didn't have huge pigtail braids for her to hide under while she was flummoxed under the emotional tyranny of the evil leprechaun hidden in the massive taffeta goiter of Brooke's dress. Especially after this line of questioning: "I can see you're already upset. How does that feel?" Ugh. Brutal. On the upside, I loved how Tony grinned almost maniacally at Wendy while they received their scores, as if to let her know he was happy with her no matter what.

"Psycho" Mike Catherwood and Lacey Schwimmer: 13/30 Mike looked "slightly ungainly" verging on "constipated" during his foxtrot, according to Bruno, but I thought he showed signs of potential. He has rhythm! That can definitely be a good thing. He seems willing to throw himself into this, give it a chance, you know? Go for it! Really extend those arms in his solo moves! I'm totally reaching here. Basically, this guy is super funny and a real treat for the show. I loved when he said his pitiful score was "not high, but it's better than my father, Master P." Impersonating a fellow contestant (Romeo) -- a bold move! We don't usually get quick-witted quips like that in the celebriquarium, so for this reason alone I hope he sticks around. Oh, also, he's hot. That never hurts. I swear to Lord Mirrorballus, though -- if Lacey doesn't choose a color for her hair (were we supposed to vote on brown or blonde -- is that what the number was for?), I will tie her down with her own billowing Reynolds Wrap gown and dye it myself in a bathtub, Clueless style.

That was way harsh, Tai.

Coming next week: Tom Bergeron -- host with the most, cool as a jewel -- will be calling after every results show so I can get his official "scores" on a few weekly categories for a new PopWatch feature called The Host's Leaderboard. Tom, an avid fan of EW.com's Hidden Gems, will be just dying to talk to me before (or while) indulging in his first martini of the evening. He'll love it! What could be more important than my DANCMSTR nonsense? Anyway, let me know what you want to know from Tom -- keeping in mind that he's already warned Kirstie and Maks via Twitter that he'll be extra-protective of the Bergeron Booty this season. ("Just want you two to know I'm ready for you. I've covered my butt in Kevlar.")

Look for Hidden Gems (nominate yours by 2 p.m.) on PopWatch tonight.

I'll see you back here next week...liiiiiiiiiiiive!

XOXO,
EW.com's Fringe Fairy/DWTS Ho

Follow Annie on Twitter

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 23rd 2011, 11:56 am

Thanks Heidi!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 23rd 2011, 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 23rd 2011, 3:39 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 23rd 2011, 3:48 pm

I love this photo! LOL

Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 23rd 2011, 6:38 pm

Chris Brown’s DWTS Appearance To Go Ahead — Cast Ordered Not To Comment

“Chris Brown is, of right now, still confirmed to perform on Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday,” sources close to DWTS told RadarOnline.com. “The subject of canceling was brought up but the decision was made to keep him on.

“It was a tough decision for the network to make and it involved a lot of discussion, but they ruled in favor of him in the end.

“However, the Dancing cast has been ordered not to make any comments to the press regarding Brown’s performance.”

Read More at: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-chris-browns-dwts-appearance-go-ahead-cast-ordered-not-comment

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 23rd 2011, 6:47 pm

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2011/03/times-guest-blogger-hines-ward-dancing-with-the-stars.html

Times guest blogger Hines Ward discusses Week One on 'Dancing With the Stars'

March 23, 2011 | 1:14 pm

The Times is pleased to have Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward guest-blogging for us while he competes on "Dancing With the Stars." Every Wednesday, Ward, a Super Bowl MVP and two-time Super Bowl champion, will answer a few questions from Fabulous Forum editor Houston Mitchell and give some insight into the competition. Here are Ward’s thoughts about Week One, which he offered by e-mail.

Q: Have you ever watched "Dancing With the Stars" before this season?

A. I have. I have watched some of those episodes where the athletes have danced. I have seen Emmitt [Smith] win and watched big Warren Sapp. It looks easier than it really is being on the show and actually doing it now. I give those dancers a lot of credit. Especially all the ladies who have to wear high heels day in and day out. I don't see how ya'll do it. But I figured if big Warren Sapp can do it, then I certainly can. And so far, I am having a blast.

Q: When were you more nervous, before your first Super Bowl or before your dance Monday night?

A. You really can't compare the two. I mean, being in my first Super Bowl, I can't even describe the feeling. I just remember thinking about it right before going onto the field for the first time and how nervous I got. And I definitely got nervous on Monday night before my first dance. But my partner, Kym Johnson, is a great teacher and she just told me to go for it, so we did. I approached my preparation for the show the same way I approach my preparation for football. And I have a great coach for each. It's just that one is a lot prettier than the other Smile but I have mad respect for both.

Q: Who do you think will be your toughest competition on the show?

A. I think all my fellow celebrity dancers are going to be tough competition. I mean, you take Sugar Ray [Leonard], for example. He is a world champion and made his living with his hands and his feet. And he doesn't seem to age at all. Then there are Kirstie Alley and Ralph Macchio, who both did very well and got better scores than me. So I mean you really can't count anybody out. I think everyone is capable of winning the Mirror Ball Trophy. I think it all comes down to who wants it the most and who works at it the hardest.

Q: Any particular style of dance you are looking forward to?

A. Since I have never done this type of dancing before, I really don't know what exactly to look forward to. So far I have enjoyed what I have learned in the cha cha cha and I am actually looking forward to learning a wide variety of dances before this thing is over. Remember, I am a football player and that is what I do. I am not a ballroom dancer, but I am willing to be one until May 24th if the public will keep voting to keep me on.

Q: Toughest judge: Len Goodman or Mike Tomlin?

A. Haha. I've only experienced Len Goodman as a judge one time, so I don't really think it is fair for me to compare the two. But from that one time, Len seems to be a great guy. He wasn't too hard on me, at least not yet, anyway. Coach Tomlin is a great coach who believes in me, and I have great respect for him as I have worked for him over these past few years. Maybe if Len develops the same type of belief in me as a dancer I will be better able to answer that question. So Len, if you are listening or reading this, I hope you develop that belief in me over the next several weeks.

Q: Which left you more sore, NFL training camp or training for the show?

A. Haha. Another interesting question. It really depends on which day you catch me on. Nothing really compares to training camp in the heat, the pouring sweat, and the constant challenge of maintaining a high level of performance and preparation for game day. On the other hand, training for "Dancing With the Stars" is six days a week, five hours a day. I don't have to train this much for NFL training camp! And it's a different kind of training. But both football and dancing require a lot of training and practice and both involve a team effort. But I have definitely found myself soaking my feet at night on many occasions with my preparation for "DWTS." It's all good, though, and I'm having a blast.

Besides being a Super Bowl MVP, Hines Ward is the founder of the Hines Ward Helping Hands Foundation, which focuses on improving literacy among children and provides programs and services to better equip them for achieving and handling success in life.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 24th 2011, 1:18 am

Quote :
Cast Ordered Not To Comment

What are they afraid of more backlash? What a joke.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9207
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 24th 2011, 6:31 pm

Kirstie Alley responds to fat joke by George Lopez
by Lynette Rice

Dancing with the Stars contestant Kirstie Alley used Twitter to respond to a crass comment from comedian George Lopez, who likened the 60-year-old actress to a pig on his TBS talk show.

“Don’t worry about George’s comments,” Alley said on Twitter (she has more than 740,000 followers). “Just remember what happens to the big bad, drunk woolf …falls in a boiling pot of vodka. Piggy laughs.”

During his show Wednesday, Lopez said Alley “did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away. Before the show, she went to the market, and then she had roast beef and this is her going all the way home!” he said, before cutting to a squealing pig from a GEICO commercial.

Alley made light of her size during Monday’s premiere of Stars. At one point she joked that if anyone asked her to haul ass, “it would take two trips.”
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 24th 2011, 7:45 pm

Toby Keith to Perform on ‘Dancing With the Stars’

“We’ll get lost on this dance floor, spinning around,” Toby Keith sings in his mega-hit, ‘You Shouldn’t Kiss Me Like This.’ But we certainly never thought we’d ever see the day the big guy laces up his dancing shoes.

OK, so he’s not exactly doing the tango, but the country superstar has been tapped to sing on ‘Dancing With the Stars,’ performing two songs on the April 19 episode.

Read more at : http://www.theboot.com/2011/03/24/toby-keith-dancing-with-the-stars/

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 24th 2011, 10:16 pm

'Dancing With the Stars'
Mar 24
10:16 PM ET

George Lopez to Kirstie Alley: Sorry!
by Lynette Rice

Oh, the drama that plays out on Twitter these days! TBS late night star George Lopez announced via Twitter that he was sorry for joking about the size of Dancing with the Stars contestant Kirstie Alley. “I misjudged the joke,” the comedian said in a Tweet. ”No malice was intended and I apologize to Kirstie.”

During his show Wednesday, Lopez said Alley “did a nice job, her little hooves tapping away. Before the show, she went to the market, and then she had roast beef and this is her going all the way home!” he said, before cutting to a squealing pig from a GEICO commercial. Earlier today, Alley fired back via her Twitter account, “Don’t worry about George’s comments. Just remember what happens to the big bad, drunk woolf …falls in a boiling pot of vodka. Piggy laughs.”

Maybe the two just need to dance it out under the mirror ball.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 25th 2011, 10:45 am

Lacey Schwimmer and ‘Psycho’ Mike Ordered to Tone Down Sexual Chemistry

The sexual chemistry between ‘Dancing with the Stars’ couple Lacey Schwimmer and “Psycho” Mike has ABC worried.

“The network [ABC] asked them to tone down the sexual undertones,” a source told RadarOnline.com. “They know there is a spark there — everyone is talking about their amazing chemistry.”

“They basically told them to cool it with the sexual tension,” the source continued. “But they both just laughed about it.”

Read more at : http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/25/lacey-schwimmer-psycho-mike/

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 25th 2011, 10:59 am

WTF? Cheryl can prance around and pretty much do whatever with her male partners, if I were Lacey I'd say SUCK IT!

Number of posts : 17284

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 25th 2011, 2:38 pm

More from Kirstie lol! scared

Oh, Snap! Kirstie Alley Rejects George Lopez's Pig-Headed Apology

Sorry, George Lopez, but your apologies are no good here.

Despite the late-night host offering a mea culpa to Kirstie Alley last night for his horribly "misjudged" attempt at humor (remind us again what's so hilarious about equating women to barnyard animals?), the feisty Dancing With the Stars contender isn't having any of his too-little, too-late niceties, and this morning flatly rejected the pig-invoker's apology.

But luckily for him, Alley laid out exactly what it would take for the comedian to make it up to both her and women everywhere. And it sounds like a pound of flesh is in order. Um, literally.

"@georgelopez, I don't need or want ur apology…I want your kidney dude..on behalf of ur X and all the women uv insulted…give it back," she tweeted.

"I don't consider 'I misjudged the joke' an apology," she went on, after retweeting some encouragement and support from her followers. "Sorta like a husband saying 'I misjudged putting my dick in a whore'…sorry hon..hehe."

Well, if this whole reality show competition thing doesn't work out for Kirstie, she may have a future as a comedian. One who wouldn't have to resort to hackneyed and insulting "jokes."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b232914_oh_snap_kirstie_alley_rejects_george.html#ixzz1HdqvSr9R
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 25th 2011, 3:16 pm

She's a tough cookie but I love her brassiness!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9207

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 25th 2011, 3:16 pm

Mappy wrote:
She's a tough cookie but I love her brassiness!

i was just going to say that, she is something else, but i love it!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5731
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 25th 2011, 3:45 pm

Kirstie is a mess.
She is fun, smart and says what I am thinking but better and funnier.
I love her.

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 25th 2011, 6:52 pm

I LOVE Kirstie and hope she wins the trophy! I haven't been a fan of hers, although I adored her in Cheers. I just think it's great that she is working hard at this dancing stuff at 60 years old! Good for you, Kirstie!!!
About Lacey and Mike...a few comments at the link that was posted said it is all for publicity because he doesn't have a big fan base. I tend to agree with that. He is a cutie, that's for sure. But, he was not very good on the dance floor Monday night. I guess Kelly Ripa is working on getting votes for him. I really don't like Lacey's hair...I think it is a very unflattering look for her..JMHHO!
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 25th 2011, 6:57 pm

mimTN wrote:
Kirstie is a mess.
She is fun, smart and says what I am thinking but better and funnier.
I love her.

I like her more each day. Go Kirstie and Maks.

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 26th 2011, 3:45 am

lovin wrote:
WTF? Cheryl can prance around and pretty much do whatever with her male partners, if I were Lacey I'd say SUCK IT!

I think they have a bias against the pros who come from SYTYCD. Anyone else notice this?

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 26th 2011, 4:16 am

ebowers wrote:

I LOVE Kirstie and hope she wins the trophy! I haven't been a fan of hers, although I adored her in Cheers. I just think it's great that she is working hard at this dancing stuff at 60 years old! Good for you, Kirstie!!!
About Lacey and Mike...a few comments at the link that was posted said it is all for publicity because he doesn't have a big fan base. I tend to agree with that. He is a cutie, that's for sure. But, he was not very good on the dance floor Monday night. I guess Kelly Ripa is working on getting votes for him. I really don't like Lacey's hair...I think it is a very unflattering look for her..JMHHO!

I don't even know who Mike is. I have to go back and look at the list. It certainly sounds like a publicity stunt.
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 26th 2011, 10:17 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
lovin wrote:

I think they have a bias against the pros who come from SYTYCD. Anyone else notice this?

Especially Lacey. Sometimes I feel the judges judge her more than her partner.
Back to top Go down
Heidi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 26th 2011, 10:27 am

Derek Hough Will Return to Dancing with ‘New Tricks’

Derek Hough is not competing on season 12 of Dancing with the Stars, but he’s already planning his return to the dance floor.

“I told the told the producers I’m going to come back with a few new tricks,” the dancer-choreographer said, anticipating that he’ll return to the ballroom this fall.

Read more at http://www.people.com

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   March 26th 2011, 10:33 am

Misjudged the joke? LOL...he called her a pig, no misunderstanding there.

I think Derek stayed away because I bet this season the producers said "Derek you can't have the ringer this year."
lol!

I didn't notice any out of the ordinary chemistry between Lacey and her partner. Hell Cheryl boinks her partners.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: