View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 5th 2011, 10:32 pm

the new Season of DWTS will priemere in Spring 2011

On the official website, a page gives people the chance to recommend celebrities they want to see on Season 12 of the show through comments.The show's producers say they want Lindsay Lohan to compete, as she has been a choice of theirs for a while.YouTube star Justine Ezarik has started a campaign to join the show, which has been supported by many on the "cast the season" page. Poker player Phil Hellmuth tweeted a message implying that he may take part in this season.Portia de Rossi has been rumored to be participating. As The World Turns star Colleen Zenk and former WWE diva Maria Kanellis have also been favorites on the ABC casting page. Tom Bergeron has expressed interested in having Julie Benz compete, and she responded saying she might accept an offer. Singers Paul Byrom and Justin Bieber are big favorites on the 'Cast The Next Season' page. Cheryl Burke stated in an interview that the pros do not know if they will be invited back until the celebrities are chosen and announced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 5th 2011, 10:34 pm

i wather see Justin Bieber on the Show and not Lindsay Lohan

i used to like Lindsay back in the days when she played in the movie called the Parent Trap,but now i dont like her cause of the Drugs she does and the drinking
Back to top Go down
bamajen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1907
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 5th 2011, 11:08 pm

I would love to see any member of "The Family Jewels" Simmons family, especially Nick Simmons.

HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 6th 2011, 12:20 am

bamajen wrote:
I would love to see any member of "The Family Jewels" Simmons family, especially Nick Simmons.

I have watched that show and I like Nick too.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 6th 2011, 5:50 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
bamajen wrote:

I have watched that show and I like Nick too.

Nick would be good!!! He's so damn tall who would they pair him with!??

I do not want to see Justin Beiber (sorry Russelfan) I just can't!

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 6th 2011, 12:48 pm

Bacherlor Fans push for Tenley Molzahn to join Dancing With the Stars Season 12

Tenley Molzahn's almost fiance, Season 14 Bachelor Jake Pavelka, was on Dancing With the Stars Season 10. Tenley and her boyfriend, Season 5 Bachelorette runner-up Kiptyn Locke, trained with Jake's former DWTS pro partner, Chelsie Hightower, to win the dance challenge on Bachelor Pad. And now Bachelor fans are pushing for tiny dancer Tenley to compete on Season 12 of DWTS.

A fan page has even been set up called "Put Tenley Molzahn on Dancing with the Stars," with a link to ABC's "Cast the new season of Dancing" page so that people can suggest Tenley in the "Reality Stars" category. Some fans want both Tenley and Kiptyn ó superpower name Kip-Ten ó to dance together, like Season 6 Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky and fiance Roberto Martinez were falsely rumored to be doing for Season 11.

Tenley's twitter is exploding with people supporting the DWTS idea, and Tenley herself is completely flattered. "Thank you all for your #DWTS support!" she tweets. "That would be amazing of course! Never hurts to dream!!"

Of course, there is one sticking point: Tenley already has a lot of dance experience. That can help people do well and even win DWTS (Jennifer Grey is famous for being in a little film about dancing, and she won Season 11), but it tends to prompt a bitter backlash from DWTS fans who believe the show should be about finding celebrities with no dance experience, training them to dance in a short period of time, and watching their progress on the show.

If fans are successful in casting Tenley, she would join a Bachelor/DWTS Hall of Fame that includes Jake, Trista Sutter, and Melissa Rycroft.

Good luck, Tenley!

here's that fanpage that listed above here the Link

Put Tenley Molzahn on Dancing with the Stars
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 6th 2011, 12:58 pm

Tenley would be great on it, but like Melissa she would be a ringer since she most certainly has a dance background.

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 6th 2011, 1:04 pm

here's a link to where you can Suggest who you want to be on DWTS Season 12

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/cast-season12/ThemeGallery/657088

there's alot of People who Suggested Wes Hayden lol
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14721
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 6th 2011, 4:57 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Lindsay Lohan on the show, but I wouldn't want to see her parents. It would keep her busy. Could she handle the pressure though?

Justin Bieber is an unrealistic choice. He's too big a star at the moment and doesn't need the show to further his career.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 11th 2011, 12:08 pm

Derek Hough
It's the Jules and I getting some breakfast .. http://moby.to/ov2qdl
10 minutes ago

Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 12th 2011, 2:39 pm

Mappy wrote:
Derek Hough
It's the Jules and I getting some breakfast .. http://moby.to/ov2qdl
10 minutes ago

OMG cute Pic,Derek is so HOT
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   January 17th 2011, 9:52 pm

that would be cool if Mike will be on DWTS
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 2nd 2011, 1:45 am

Link

'Dancing With the Stars': Season 12 premieres March 21

As of this exact moment, you have just 48 days to prepare yourself for the next season of "Dancing With the Stars."

ABC announces that Season 12 of the competition will premiere Monday, March 21.

And though the rumor mill has been relatively quiet over who might be joining, expect that to change very soon.

So consider this your chance to throw out suggestions, in the desperate hope that the "Dancing" powers that be might hear your plea. Just don't name any ladies who'd work well with exiting Derek Hough. We're still too upset to think about it.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 17th 2011, 9:51 pm

Jennifer Beals Turns Down Dancing with the Stars

Jennifer Beals

She was a maniac on the floor in the movie Flashdance, but don't hold your breath for actress Jennifer Beals to waltz in the footsteps of fellow '80s dance film icon Jennifer Grey and compete on Dancing With the Stars.

"I am not a dancer," says Beals, 47, who currently stars in the Fox drama The Chicago Code. "They asked me and I said 'no.' You could back up a truck to my door filled with cash and I wouldn't do it."

web page

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 22nd 2011, 8:06 pm

no new rumors, huh?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17284

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 22nd 2011, 8:10 pm

girlmomtobe wrote:
no new rumors, huh?

RealitySteve said in his Bachelor blog this week that they will be announcing the cast during next Monday's episode.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 22nd 2011, 8:18 pm

oh cool! i'm surprised there hasn't been more talk when it's only a month away.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 22nd 2011, 11:47 pm

girlmomtobe wrote:
oh cool! i'm surprised there hasn't been more talk when it's only a month away.

I have found more about people turning the DWTS gig down this time around then confirming to be on there.

Here is something I came across:

Now, itís WrestleHeat.comís turn to spread the Chris rumor:
PWInsider.com is reporting that Chris Jericho will be
competing on the 12th season of ABCís number one rated series, Dancing
With The Stars, which starts in March. Jericho has ties to ABC as he
previously hosted a game show for the network last year. The cast for
the season will be officially announced on 2/28.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 23rd 2011, 5:11 pm

I thought I heard on ESPN a few weeks ago that Brett Favre was asked. Not sure if that was true or just a rumor.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 23rd 2011, 5:24 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-courting-tea-party-politician-christine-odonnell-12015.php

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 23rd 2011, 7:21 pm

catty wrote:
I thought I heard on ESPN a few weeks ago that Brett Favre was asked. Not sure if that was true or just a rumor.

catty, I hope that if indeed he was asked he said NO. If he is on it would almost be reason enough for me to stay away this season. I really can't stand him!! (Sorry to any of his fans.)
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 12:39 pm

Here's some of the cast:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/28/dancing-with-the-stars-kirstie-alley-kendra-wilkinson-maksim-chmerkovsky-wendy-williams-louis-van-amstel-tony-davolani-chris-jericho-cheryl-burke-lil-romeo-chelsie-hightower-chelsea-kane-mark-ballas/
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 12:50 pm

Thank you gmtb Smile A friend was asking about the cast... if I knew of anyone yet. I said, nope...too caught up with all the other shows. I'll be happy to fill him in thanks to your link!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 5:52 pm

I am not as excited about the Bachelor tonight like I was a couple of weeks ago. I hope the DWTS cast announcement for next season is worth it.

lol!

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 5:56 pm

Oh good Kristie Alley, this will help her with her weight problem! She cracks me up.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 6:08 pm

here is 7 of 11 cast members of DWTS this Season

1. Chris Jericho - Former WWE Wrestler/Pro Dancer - Cheryl Burke
2.Kristie Alley - Actress/Pro Dancer - Maksim Chmerkovskiy
3. Wendy Williams - Talk-Show Host/Pro Dancer - Tony Dovolani
4.Lil'Romeo - Actor & Rapper (Son of Master P)/Pro Dancer - Chelsie Hightower
5.Kendra Wilkinson - Playboy Star/Pro Dancer - Louis van Amstel
6.Chelsea Staub - Disney Channel Star/Pro Dancer - Mark Ballas
7.Hines Ward - NFL Star/Pro Dancer - Kym Johnson
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 6:10 pm

Moody wrote:
Oh good Kristie Alley, this will help her with her weight problem! She cracks me up.

I know me too! She's going to be a trip especially that she's paired with Maks lol! I wonder how he feels about that. Also, does anyone know if he found love on his Bachelor show?

I'm also going to be cheering on Kendra, I think she's adorable.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 6:21 pm

Ralph Macchio and Sugar Ray Leonard will be on also!

The original Karate Kid!! happy dance 2

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 6:23 pm

Oh I bet Sugar Ray will have great footwork!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 6:56 pm

I bet he will. I'd be surprised if he didn't.

Here's the link to the Sugar Ray news
http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/28/sugar-ray-leonard-hines-ward-karate-kid-ralph-macchio/

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 6:57 pm

Heeheeehahahaha This is turning out to be a very watchable cast roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 8:20 pm

ok i'm comfused this site http://twitter.com/DWTSGossip/status/42291747543461888 has Michael Cole with Anna but TMZ shows Anna is with Sugar Ray Leonard

so which one is right???
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 8:31 pm

Quote :
7.Hines Ward - NFL Star/Pro Dancer - Kym Johnson

Ugh, he's gonna win or at least make the finals much to my dismay. I can just feel it! I'm not looking forward to watching his shit eating grin. I bet Carrie Ann Inaba will love him.
Back to top Go down
HiYa
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 8:56 pm

Who the fuck are most of these people? I'm getting too old for this crap, I maybe know four of them.

But, I'm sure I'll still get hooked. I'm weak like that... lol!
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 9:03 pm

Team Kendra!

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 9:07 pm

Ralph Macchio!!! Sweep the leg Ralph......sweep the leg. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 9:12 pm

I just can't stand Kendra. I know people love her, but I have very strong negative feelings about her. lol!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 9:16 pm

sammieso wrote:
Team Kendra!

I'm with you sammie!

OMG Ralph looked so old lol, I forget these kids grow up too.
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 9:22 pm

I am also looking forward to watching The Karate Kid dance. Should be a good season.

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   February 28th 2011, 9:24 pm

Who the hell is Kendra?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc   

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 12 Media, Blogs, News Articles etc
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: