Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 5th 2011, 7:32 am

I bet every time they're together they fight. I bet when they are apart, they fight. lol!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 5th 2011, 8:57 pm

http://www.infdaily.com/2011/05/exclusive-pics-the-bachelors-brad-womack-emily-maynard-spend-weekend-together-in-austin.html

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 5th 2011, 9:51 pm

Lori wrote:
I bet every time they're together they fight. I bet when they are apart, they fight. lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 16th 2011, 3:32 am

Chantal and her boyfriend Jeff

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 16th 2011, 6:07 am

He looks like a "man". How old is he, does anyone know?
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 16th 2011, 9:30 am

Moody wrote:

Here's what I could find on him:

The new boyfriend is none other than Jeff Razore. A little Googling tells us he is a marketing consultant for Evergreen Capital. His bio reads:

Jeff is a Seattle Native. He attended Bellevue High school and later earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Washington. After college he helped found and launch NDR media. The company specialized in designing and installing interactive software that focused leveraging retail advertisements. Jeff is actively involved in community service and local athletics. He has coached football at Bellevue High School for the last nine years. Jeff has also founded the Seattle Swish a youth basketball team focused on developing young athletes. Jeff joined Evergreen Capital Management as a minority shareholder and also works as marketing consultant for the firm. He focuses on helping the firm develop strategic partnerships, alliances, and relationships within the region.

Not much else is known about the mysterious Mr. Razore. This 2005 Seattle Times article mentions him in conjuncture with his colleagues at NDR media. There is also a photo, though Jeff is small in it.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/03/meet-chantal-obriens-new-beau-jeff-razore.html

That website got the blurb from his company website. I would guess that he is somewhere between 27 - 30. Maybe a bit older though. If he was memtioned in a newspaper article involving his job (which he got after completing his undgrad) I would assume that in 2005 he was at least 22 - 23... making him at least 28 - 29.

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 17th 2011, 8:21 am

Moody wrote:
He's got the pretty boy man look to him.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17285

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 23rd 2011, 12:59 pm

Emily Maynard is a bachelorette once more.

The single mom, 25, ran errands in her native Charlotte, North Carolina late last week -- and the only ring on her finger was her key ring.

Indeed, Maynard has returned her engagement ring -- Brad Womack slipped it on her finger during the Bachelor finale -- to ABC, a show insider confirms to Us Weekly.

A second source previously told Us Weekly that the duo ended their relationship "two weeks ago," shortly after Maynard flew to Womack's native Austin, Tex. in a last-ditch attempt to smooth things over.

And Maynard was the one to initiate the final split, a third insider revealed, adding that long-distance pressures grew too intense.

"Emily is happy in Charlotte [North Carolina] and is not moving to Austin with [her 5-year-old daughter] Ricki," the insider tells Us. "She is content."

Bar-owner Womack, 38, isn't taking the news so good. "Brad keeps drunk-dialing her," a fourth pal said. "Brad is such a loser."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/emily-maynard-gives-back-brad-womacks-engagement-ring-2011235
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 23rd 2011, 1:02 pm

Wow I'm shocked! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 23rd 2011, 1:30 pm

Who knows what to believe anymore?
I have never seen sooooooo many articles about soooo many break-ups and then so many more articles saying the break-ups aren't true.
This was posted just yesterday and it has a statement from Emily.
http://rumorfix.com/full-entry/2011/5/22/emily-maynard-i-absolutely-fell-in-love-with-brad-womack.html
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 23rd 2011, 1:34 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
Who knows what to believe anymore?
I have never seen sooooooo many articles about soooo many break-ups and then so many more articles saying the break-ups aren't true.
This was posted just yesterday and it has a statement from Emily.
http://rumorfix.com/full-entry/2011/5/22/emily-maynard-i-absolutely-fell-in-love-with-brad-womack.html

Oh I believe she did/does love Brad, I also believe they are not together anymore. I could never see these two working out. There was too much for Emily to have to sacrifice for this relationship to have worked and I didn't see her willing to take that risk.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 23rd 2011, 2:00 pm

Yes Moe, I think she is addressing the rumors that the entire thing was a set up from the beginning. This is about the third magazine article I have seen that they have split, though I was hoping that a more reputable magazine would address it.

I haven't been to the FORT in a long time. Are they allowed to talk about it or is it still all locked up over there?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 25th 2011, 1:07 am

Moody wrote:
Yes Moe, I think she is addressing the rumors that the entire thing was a set up from the beginning. This is about the third magazine article I have seen that they have split, though I was hoping that a more reputable magazine would address it.

I haven't been to the FORT in a long time. Are they allowed to talk about it or is it still all locked up over there?

They have locked up the Brad and Emily thread and are not allowing spoilers for Ashley's season to be discussed. They are so strict over there.

What I don't understand is if negative things were being written about me and my relationship I would address them with a clear statement through ABC "We are happy and still together..Next" and leave it at that. It is almost like the guessing game is being monitored by ABC. It is so strange. IMO

ETA: Another reason ABC maybe loving this speculation about Brad and Emily to continue is they are worried about Ashley's season doing well. A lot of things I have read from the media has been very negative.

Back to top Go down
CB

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 9th 2011, 8:48 pm

for anybody interested on chantal, according to shawntel, chantal has a facebook page: Very Happy

@Shawntel_Newton
http://t.co/96nbdVA Here's the link for @chantalofans

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 9th 2011, 9:51 pm

I thought that was Sheila BB9 at first glance.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 9th 2011, 10:43 pm

Warning....danger.....TV alert.....I just read that Jake Pavelka has been cast for the Bachelor Pad along with his current girlfriend (otherwise know as a person of the female persuasion that he has been seen out and about with).

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 10th 2011, 5:04 am

Washed Up wrote:
Warning....danger.....TV alert.....I just read that Jake Pavelka has been cast for the Bachelor Pad along with his current girlfriend (otherwise know as a person of the female persuasion that he has been seen out and about with).

I thought they already started filming?

So is his girlfriend Gia?...I can't think of any other woman from the show that he would be with.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 10th 2011, 7:20 am

And Vienna will be there also along with Kasey......its gonna be GOOOOD!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 10th 2011, 7:45 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Washed Up wrote:

I thought they already started filming?

So is his girlfriend Gia?...I can't think of any other woman from the show that he would be with.

What girlfriend? Jackie is also on the season. RS said that he and Jackie must have won the first round because they were photographed out on the town.

Well, we know that either Jake or Jackie won the first competition yesterday. First date pic: http://t.co/eMqCJMV via @EW
Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 10th 2011, 10:31 am

It will be very, very interesting!! I can't stand Jake, but it sure will make it love to hate TV.

There is some good people on. I can't wait to see Michele Money again.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 23rd 2011, 9:54 pm

Can't wait LOL

RealitySteve
For those who have been asking about Brad and Emily for the last two months, read my column tmrw. Late breaking news I will share.
Back to top Go down
Kimmie

Number of posts : 37979

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 23rd 2011, 11:50 pm

lol, Jack'd..
I wanted her to be happy, I am sad that they split....... or have they?!

HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 24th 2011, 5:15 am

Kimmie wrote:
lol, Jack'd..
I wanted her to be happy, I am sad that they split....... or have they?!

I think one or both of them will be announcing their split soon.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 24th 2011, 8:52 am

RS' blog is up -

Regarding the Brad/Emily relationship, he states -

So lets immediately start with the news that I tweeted last night regarding information I had regarding Brad and Emily. Itís probably the one thing Iíve gotten asked most about since their finale aired, and Iíve pretty much stayed away from it since almost every story written about them hasnít included any quotes from Brad and Emily themselves. Nor has ABC said anything or released any official statements. Well, thatís about to change. Hasnít been announced yet, but it will be shortly, but Emily is in LA this weekend taping a private, sit down interview with Chris Harrison on a closed set (like the Jake and Vienna interview) where she will talk about her and Bradís relationship, how they are broken up, have been broken up for a while now, and that she ended it with him. This interview will be shown during the last 10-15 minutes of the July 11th episode of the ďBacheloretteĒ (also like the Jake and Vienna interview, although theirs was close to 45 min). Brad was asked but will not be a part of this interview. So there you have it. Finally, the emails can stop coming in asking me about these two. I donít think Emily is gonna sit there and throw the guy under the bus, but after two months of being bombarded about it, at least people will finally get their answer as to what happened. I donít think the news theyíre broken up should be a surprise to anyone. But wanted to fill you in on how it was gonna be presented to the viewers.

http://realitysteve.com/2011/06/24/brad-and-emily-news-bachelor-pad-teasers-and-reader-emails-62411/#more-2370

There are a few more tidbits in the blog regarding the Bachelorette & Bachelor Pad that's definitely worth reading.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 24th 2011, 12:15 pm

Jack'd wrote:
RS' blog is up -

Regarding the Brad/Emily relationship, he states -

So lets immediately start with the news that I tweeted last night regarding information I had regarding Brad and Emily. Itís probably the one thing Iíve gotten asked most about since their finale aired, and Iíve pretty much stayed away from it since almost every story written about them hasnít included any quotes from Brad and Emily themselves. Nor has ABC said anything or released any official statements. Well, thatís about to change. Hasnít been announced yet, but it will be shortly, but Emily is in LA this weekend taping a private, sit down interview with Chris Harrison on a closed set (like the Jake and Vienna interview) where she will talk about her and Bradís relationship, how they are broken up, have been broken up for a while now, and that she ended it with him. This interview will be shown during the last 10-15 minutes of the July 11th episode of the ďBacheloretteĒ (also like the Jake and Vienna interview, although theirs was close to 45 min). Brad was asked but will not be a part of this interview. So there you have it. Finally, the emails can stop coming in asking me about these two. I donít think Emily is gonna sit there and throw the guy under the bus, but after two months of being bombarded about it, at least people will finally get their answer as to what happened. I donít think the news theyíre broken up should be a surprise to anyone. But wanted to fill you in on how it was gonna be presented to the viewers.

http://realitysteve.com/2011/06/24/brad-and-emily-news-bachelor-pad-teasers-and-reader-emails-62411/#more-2370

There are a few more tidbits in the blog regarding the Bachelorette & Bachelor Pad that's definitely worth reading.

Thanks, Jack'd!

Well, my bet is down that Emily is the next Bachelorette.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 24th 2011, 12:54 pm

So is this what the Bach/ette is doing now- when a couple breaks up one or both is called for a sit-down interview? Good grief- just say you broke up and move on. lol. I do not understand producers thought process in all this.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 24th 2011, 1:21 pm

Honestly, I feel really bad for Brad. I was a big Emily fan during the season, but I can't help but think that she realized very quickly that she didn't want to give up her cushy little life in Charlotte to move to Texas and actually be with Brad. There is nothing wrong with a girl not wanting to relocate, but I think that Emily led Brad on... obviously with him being a business owner she knew that for their relationship to work she would need to move. I'm sure she knew this very early on in the show... she should have realized then that they were not a good fit.

I bet Emily talks about Brad's "anger issues" during the interview, but I have to say that if I had let myself fall in love with someone who agreed to certain things in order to make the relationship success, and then pulled the rug out from under me, I'd be pissed too.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 24th 2011, 2:34 pm

Wildebeest wrote:

Thanks, Jack'd!

Gosh I hope not, there was nothing interesting about her except her little girl. I wouldn't watch if she was the next Bachelorette. Nope, not gonna do it LOL.
Back to top Go down
Washed Up
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 24th 2011, 3:17 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

Thanks, Jack'd!

Gosh I hope not, there was nothing interesting about her except her little girl. I wouldn't watch if she was the next Bachelorette. Nope, not gonna do it LOL.

I think they are going to have to put the kibash on widows or women with dead fiance's coming on the show. It would be nice to have someone fresh on the show with all new characters instead of recycling.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 25th 2011, 6:11 am

Washed Up wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

Thanks, Jack'd!

I think they are going to have to put the kibash on widows or women with dead fiance's coming on the show. It would be nice to have someone fresh on the show with all new characters instead of recycling.

TOTALLY agree with this but I would be shocked if it happens. I remember reading an article/interview with Fleiss from awhile back and he basically said they'll only do retreads from now on. I can't remember his reasoning, but I think that sucks!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 25th 2011, 6:03 pm

jengalives wrote:
Washed Up wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

Thanks, Jack'd!

TOTALLY agree with this but I would be shocked if it happens. I remember reading an article/interview with Fleiss from awhile back and he basically said they'llonly do retreads from now on. I can't remember his reasoning, but I think that sucks!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/15/the-bachelor-creator-ashley-h/

Quote :
Will you ever go back to casting unknown bachelors or bachelorettes?

I canít imagine how we would ever get back to that. This works so well for us. People are invested in these characters, they are who they are tuning in for. We have enough new blood by design. We have one returning character with 25 or 30 new faces. I donít think we need new blood across the board. Can you imagine if it was someone not like Ashley, who was brand new? It makes the show feel small of all sudden. It would be hard to get people interested.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    June 27th 2011, 6:47 pm

RS was right about this one.

TheBachelorTV TheBachelorTV
You've watched her vlogs on thebachelor.tv now see her interview RT @chrisbharrison: You will see my interview w Emily in our show on 7/11.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: