Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 19th 2011, 7:23 pm

Lots of shocks for me tonight, first Ragan & Sheila kissing, then Gia & Jake go on a date (gag).

Now the latest, Brad & Emily split. I wish you could all see my surprised face over this latest news dripping sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 19th 2011, 7:40 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Lots of shocks for me tonight, first Ragan & Sheila kissing, then Gia & Jake go on a date (gag).

Now the latest, Brad & Emily split. I wish you could all see my surprised face over this latest news dripping sarcasm

I saw the Ragan and Sheila kiss and laughed... we all got punked for sure!!
I can't believe I really believed they had a slap fight.
I want to kick Dick!
lol!

I think Brad and Emily could have broken up but no way do I believe Gia and Jake are dating.
UNLESS Gia wanted to get back at Vienna for boinking her boyfriend and she went on a few dates just to tick off Vienna... who knows for sure?
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 19th 2011, 8:23 pm

I want to hear more dirt about Brad and Emily! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 20th 2011, 2:14 am

Lori wrote:
I want to hear more dirt about Brad and Emily! Twisted Evil

Link

Emily Maynard Gives Back Her Engagement Ring From Brad Womack

Brad Womack’s proposal to Emily Maynard may have been one of the most romantic in Bachelor history, but the seemingly happy couple’s relationship was short-lived. After only a few months together, Emily has called off their engagement.

A source tells OK! exclusively that Emily called Brad this week to end their engagement and wants to just “see what happens.”

She also gave back the 3-carat Neil Lane engagement ring Brad proposed with on the finale.

Emily felt too much pressure to move to Texas with her 5-year-old daughter Ricki and to conform to Brad’s lifestyle.

“She finally gave up and refused,” our insider adds. “She said ‘I want my life back.’ ”

As OK! previously reported, Emily and Brad have been struggling to stay together since the show ended. The two have been pretending they’re together for the sake of The Bachelor brand.

“There have been so many breakups and make ups — mostly over the phone or Skype,” a source close to Brad told OK!. “Finally, Emily told him she can’t do this anymore and ended it.”

Last month on the After the Final Rose special, Emily and Brad revealed they had split briefly after filming ended.

Emily also shared that she was not ready to marry Brad yet and that she was hesitant about his temper.

Are your surprised Brad and Emily have split? Share your thoughts in the comments below.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 20th 2011, 2:19 am

Hold on to your hats. The rumor about Gia and Jake dating might be true.

This recent picture I posted was taken a couple of nights ago.

Back to top Go down
jengalives
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 20th 2011, 4:33 am

Gia can't be THAT stupid, can she?

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 20th 2011, 4:55 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Hold on to your hats. The rumor about Gia and Jake dating might be true.

This recent picture I posted was taken a couple of nights ago.

afraid
Happy, do you think Gia is dating him because she really likes him or to spite Vienna???
Either reason this is too wild eating popcorn
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 20th 2011, 6:04 am

OMG Gia and I thought she was smart! Then again she did date Wes!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 20th 2011, 7:21 am

lovin wrote:
OMG Gia and I thought she was smart! Then again she did date Wes!

Amy, her dating Wes shocked me too!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 20th 2011, 8:29 am

Thanks Happy!!
Back to top Go down
Tracy
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2882
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 20th 2011, 12:34 pm

I so hope that they would stop casting people that have appeared already, I want all new people.

Gia, Gia... You could do so much better than Jake the only choice worse would be Brad!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 22nd 2011, 1:07 pm

Brad Womack & Emily Maynard Still 'Off & On,' Her Mom Says

The Bachelor's Brad Womack has said that his reality TV romance with Emily Maynard has been "no fairy tale" since he proposed on the show's finale. Now, it seems that happily ever after continues to be a struggle.

"They have not officially broken up. It's still kind of on and off," says Emily's mom, Susan Maynard, who admits it is hard hearing all the rumors in the tabloids about her daughter and Womack.

From more reliable sources, Susan tells PEOPLE, "I hear nothing but good things about Brad. They are still just trying to get to know each other."

For example, she says, "My ex husband has met him and thinks he's a very, very nice guy. And [her daughter] Ricki seems to like him."

As for whether Emily, 25, will finally make the move to Austin, Texas, where Brad, 38, lives and owns a bar, Susan says that won't happen any time soon. "I don't think there is any rush to move," she says. "There are no plans to take Ricki out of school."

Susan will welcome both her daughter and granddaughter for the Easter weekend at her home in West Virginia, but she still won't get to meet Brad since he'll be in Texas with his family.

Does all the on-again, off-again and spending holidays apart mean their relationship won't last? "I can't say one way or the other," Susan says. "I think they both have good intentions."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20484036,00.html

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 22nd 2011, 6:33 pm

Read more: Link

Is Bachelor Brad Really Broken Up With Emily?

Brad Womack destined to bachelorhood forever?

The reality stud—who has admitted that his TV-created romance with Emily Maynard has been "no fairy tale" since the love competition ended—has faced renewed scrutiny this week as Life & Style proclaimed their relationship dunzo.

But that's not exactly what Emily's own mom is saying...

"They have not officially broken up," Susan Maynard told People. "It's still kind of on and off."

Maynard's mom told the mag it's difficult to listen to all the rumors surrounding her 25-year-old daughter and her reality fiancé, adding they're "still just trying to get to know each other."

Emily and her daughter, Ricki, have yet to pull the trigger on a move to Austin, Texas, to officially move in with Womack, near where he owns a bar. But Susan says that it's unlikely it'll happen any time soon because there are "no plans to take Ricki out of school."

"I don't think there is any rush to move," Susan said.

Things don't appear to be going so smooth for the couple at the moment, since Womack will remain in Austin with his family for Easter weekend while Emily will bring her daughter to her parents home in West Virginia.

Of the separate weekends, Susan says she "can't say one way or another" what exactly is going on with the duo's future.

"I think they both have good intentions," she said.

Former Bachelor star Vienna Girardi also weighed in to E! News with her own take on the duo's relationship.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they broke up," she told us. "They were already not really together at the reunion show just a couple months later. I know Brad loves Emily, but I don't know her...I think they have extra baggage.

"My advice to them if they both want it they should go on a two-week cruise together to get away from everything."

Sure, a boat trip should solve it.

Or maybe not, according to Womack ex Laurel Kagay. She told E! News last month that her former boyfriend's "pattern has started" and warned Maynard that she better get out as fast as she can.

Now, regarding the Life & Style report of Brad and Emily's breakup, Kagay has more to say.

"It's sad how true and identical this sounds to how our relationship was," she tells us.

"I don't know what it will take to make Brad realize there is some work that needs to be done for him to move forward with a healthy, successful relationship. In the meantime, I think Brad is pushing away some incredible women who want to love him. Everyone deserves happiness and I hope somewhere, somehow Brad can find what he is looking for. He just needs to realize nobody is perfect."

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 22nd 2011, 6:37 pm

I think everyone is toeing the line or face the consequences. The producers will go after them one and all.

She ditched the bad boy and is staying where it's comfortable and safe.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 22nd 2011, 6:38 pm

It's kind of interesting that Emily's mom has not met Brad yet.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 22nd 2011, 6:47 pm

Lori wrote:
It's kind of interesting that Emily's mom has not met Brad yet.

or that they will not be spending Easter together.

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 22nd 2011, 6:53 pm

Exactly. Definitely doesn't sound like a match made in heaven. He should have chosen Chantal. Twisted Evil I am glad, however, that he didn't for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Janelle's#1Fan
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4128
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 25th 2011, 1:33 pm

Brad's ex will be on Dr.Phil this Friday.

Quote :
And, Laurel says that while her ex-boyfriend, Brad Womack, was living life on TV as “The Bachelor,” he continued to send her text messages asking her to marry him. Brad has denied her claims in print, but Laurel says she wants to set the record straight.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 26th 2011, 6:31 am

This girl needs to GO AWAY seriously!! I could give 2 shits if Brad was with her or whatever...he's moved on and probably on again GET OVER CHICK!

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 26th 2011, 8:22 am

Janelle's#1Fan wrote:
Brad's ex will be on Dr.Phil this Friday.

Quote :
And, Laurel says that while her ex-boyfriend, Brad Womack, was living life on TV as “The Bachelor,” he continued to send her text messages asking her to marry him. Brad has denied her claims in print, but Laurel says she wants to set the record straight.

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

I did not read the article, other than the blip you posted. With that, has it been showen the texts and dates of Brad sending these texts? This would be something really easy to prove but it seems like this woman just keeps throwing the accusations that Brad did it but doesn't really back it up.
Back to top Go down
CB

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 26th 2011, 12:21 pm

CHANTAL's blog is up as posted by Ashley Spivey!

http://saynotocosmo.com/post/4958896269/so-what-has-chantal-been-up-to

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 26th 2011, 1:59 pm

Great hearing from Chantel, thanks for posting CB. I am really curious about the Brad/Emily situation. Can't believe Dr. Phil is stooping to the level of bringing on an ex- girl friend of someone from The Bachelor. I don't know what to believe regarding Laurel, but she is supposedly going to "set the record strait". Will see.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 26th 2011, 2:05 pm

Yes, thanks for bring over the blog. I also enjoyed reading the rest of Ashley's blog too.
I hate Dr. Phil, but I might try to catch it on Friday...if no one is looking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 26th 2011, 10:54 pm

RS said the Laurel interview was filmed three months ago before the After the Final Rose or the finale had aired. I am not sure if she talks about Brad and Emily, but whatever it is seems like old news now.

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 26th 2011, 10:56 pm

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/04/bachelor-brad-womack-emily-maynard-break-up-chris-harrison-has-heard-the-same-rumors.html

'Bachelor' Brad Womack, Emily Maynard break-up? Chris Harrison has 'heard the same rumors'

Having been out of the country for the past month taping "The Bachelorette," host Chris Harrison claims no knowledge of the current status of Brad Womack and Emily Maynard, the most recent "Bachelor" couple whose romance has crashed and burned for good according to magazine items of the past week.

"Being a friend, Brad actually has exchanged some e-mails with me," Harrison reports. "The last I'd heard, they were doing good, then her mom spoke up and said they were having trouble. I've heard the same rumors, that they're broken up or that they're trying to make it work or whatever.

"I don't know that she's bound by anything to not talk," adds Harrison. "Since the day they got off that 'After the Final Rose' special, they've been trying to work on it privately. Once you announce something, it's real and it's public and you have to deal with the consequences. I think they've learned the lesson, 'Let's figure out exactly what we are, then we'll come clean with it.' And it should come from them, not from me or producers or whoever. When they're ready, they'll say something."

At whatever stage Brad may be with Emily now, Harrison says not to expect him to be "The Bachelor" a third time. "I think everyone gave him a long leash to come back and do [his second] one. There were a lot of measures we took to convince our fans that he deserved a second chance, and I don't think he has it in him -- nor do we -- to justify a third go-round. I just don't think it would work."

ABC launches the seventh season of "The Bachelorette" Monday, May 23 -- with Ashley Hebert, of the past round of "The Bachelor," doing the choosing.

Back to top Go down
luckychic

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 27th 2011, 8:25 am

Ummm DUH, NO it will not work to bring him back for a 3rd season!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 27th 2011, 5:46 pm

chrisbharrison

Haven't commented on Brad & Em out of respect Not my place to say anything Understand the interest but it's up to them to speak when ready about 1 hour ago

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 27th 2011, 6:01 pm

That pretty much confirms it for me. Thanks Happy.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 27th 2011, 6:42 pm

Me too. If they hadn't broken up, Chris would have said so.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 27th 2011, 6:45 pm

Lori wrote:
Me too. If they hadn't broken up, Chris would have said so.

I liked them but I have to agree...I think with Chris NOT saying anything that is a big indicator that they really did break-up for good.

Guess who will probably be the next Bachelorette??
lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    April 27th 2011, 6:46 pm

Not surprised, not at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 1st 2011, 2:51 am

It looks like Brad and Emily are together this weekend.

kristalulu: Brad from the bachelor is sitting next to me at oasis......no joke about 17 hours ago

crrryyystalllll: @kristalulu who is he with?

kristalulu: @crrryyystalllll emily!!!

kristalulu: @KatAsper It was emily and she WAS wearing her engagement ring!

http://t.co/CQ7we3r

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 1st 2011, 6:15 pm

http://plixi.com/p/97808785

Sdotchambers Sunday funday in Austin TX and for all girls wondering Brad the bachelor and Emily r still together... http://plixi.com/p/97808785

Back to top Go down
Butterfly73
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1204
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 1st 2011, 7:54 pm

It looks like the guy in black is holding Brad's "package" LOL...

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 2nd 2011, 8:12 am

I think the producers are making them 'be nice' and holding them to contractual obligations. You know the public is gullible and uninformed Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 2nd 2011, 6:38 pm

Source

Brad Womack, Emily Maynard: Smoothing Things Over?

Brad Womack and Emily Maynard are determined to make their relationship work. Though a source tells Us Weekly they're going through a "rough patch," the couple reunited at Kona Grill in Austin, Texas on Friday.

According to an eyewitness, "Brad was laughing and Emily was smiling" during the intimate meal. The following night, the two bonded over drinks at Fado, just two blocks away from Womack's condo in Austin, Texas.

"Emily was her putting her hands in the air and dancing in her seat. They were both smiling and chatting," another eyewitness tells Us. When a fan approached the Bachelor couple for a photo, "they held hands across the table and willingly smiled."

Despite their seemingly happy reunion, Womack, 38, and Maynard, 25, still have some serious issues to work out. Chief among them? Womack co-owns four bars in Austin, while Maynard lives in her native North Carolina with her 5-year-old daughter, Ricki.

One question remains: will they make it? Dayla Burkett, whom Womack dated nine years ago, certainly thinks so.

"We speak all the time and he is a dear friend," she recently told Us. "Brad is a good guy and he is madly in love with Emily."

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 5th 2011, 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 5th 2011, 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 5th 2011, 2:41 am

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    May 5th 2011, 4:07 am

Hmmm I wonder how they are doing with their fighting problem?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: