Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 8:51 am

I strongly dislike anyone who sings for the Bachelor... the girl who did it last night immediately went to my No list Smile

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1340
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 10:38 am

I didn't watch the Brad the first time he was on. I think he is attractive, but his eyes don't smile. His forehead doesn't move and it makes him look serious all the time.
It looks like this will be a good season.
Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 11:41 am

I didn't like that he didn't choose anyone the first time around but then when I actually gave it some thought (and I try not to use my brain cells too much on this show), I think he did the right thing by not picking a girl if he didn't find the right one, just for the sake of getting engaged for the show.

Then I watched a bit of yesterday's episode. I missed the beginning but I heard he gave a nice sob story about his father and he had to go to therapy after the show??? I wish he would have left it with "I didn't find the right woman on the show" because I thought it was a good decision..

This morning I was listening to the radio and it cracked me up. The dj said to tune in next season of the show as Brad will be the next Bachelorette cause he seems to have grown a vagina! LOL

As for the girls, I like Emily, but they are building up her story so she is definitely sticking around, possibly until the next season. I don't like Michelle, the fang girl is too much but I kind of want to see how long she stays on and what part of the story she plays, the slapping girl is annoying and seems too independent (if she ever "won" I don't see her moving away from Seattle). I also like the girl that got the first rose...

I like Jenny, glad she is happy! Deanna is whatevs and can suck it!

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 11:42 am

I don't think it bothered me when he didn't choose either woman. I felt really bad for them though.

Back to top Go down
bubs
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 12:01 pm

I hope he stops apologizing. It was driving me crazy. He obviously didn't love Deanna or Jenni so what does he have to be sorry about?? It was shocking at the time because it had never happened before. BUt, since then we have had more shocking endings and his just seems real. He seemed so different and not confident at all. Last time he was bordering on cocky.

I hope they told Deanna to act a little bitchy because she has no room to talk after her season. She has admitted since that Brad made the right decision.

I liked Emily and was so glad she waited to tell brad her story. I hate when girls spill on the first night.

I think it will be a good season!
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 12:10 pm

I didn't see Deanna as being anyway lastnight , I liked her on the first season she was on and continue to.........She has always had a tough girl attitude, Brad made the right decision because both girls are happy and engaged now....If you believe RS Brad is happy and in love now also, so everything worked out in the end....

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 2:23 pm

I only watched the second hour and i wasn't impressed with Brad. I didn't watch his other season so I don't really care what he did or didn't do. But, if your going to go on a show to pick a wife then pick a damn wife already. I mean really! Oh for F* sake

As far as the girls: The fang girl is still there? i missed if she got voted out. She is creepy. I missed Emily. Was she on the first or second hour? Someone up yonder said their eyes got stuck from rolling them so much. That was me watching this show. I guess I just don't like to watching woman acting fake and idiotic just to gain favor with one man who's not all that to begin with. I would have absolutely no interest in fighting over a man who was seeing 30 other woman at the same time. I know. It's just a show. That's just what I was thinking watching it last night. No doubt these girls all have other reasons for being on the show than to fall in love.

So, why do I watch the show? Basically so I can keep up with what you guys are talking about on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 2:48 pm

Molly's Vlog about last nights show

http://www.celebtv.com/molly-mesnicks-exclusive-ibachelori-vlog-celebtv
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 2:54 pm

i really like the gal that lost her dad,and the gal that lost her boyfriend or husband in the plane wreck
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 3:24 pm

I have yet to watch the DVR ... any particular girls I should keep my eyes open for? Possible trouble makers, weird, over the top annoying presence or laugh?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 3:38 pm

Mappy wrote:
I have yet to watch the DVR ... any particular girls I should keep my eyes open for? Possible trouble makers, weird, over the top annoying presence or laugh?

There is a girl named Madison that has fangs because she is into Vampires. They put the scary movie music behind her, but Vampires are popular now so I am not surprised she was cast. The girl Michelle is pretty, but seems stuck up. You will like Emily and her story. Most of the girls that are annoying don't survive the M & G. lol

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 3:41 pm

Here is a link to TV Guide's interview with Chris H. today about last night:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Chris-Harrison-Bachelor-1027295.aspx

Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 3:53 pm

Thanks Lilly!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 4:27 pm

I was impressed by how open Brad was talking about his YEARS of therapy working on his issues of insecurity and abandonment. His Psychologist was even on. I did feel he talked about it a little bit too much, worried me a bit regarding if he really had changed. Talking about how much you have changed always makes me suspicious. I love a man that can talk feelings so I am digging this Brad.

I thought their was a lot of "high quality" women... funny you guys viewed it differently. I missed the second half so I don't know who got the boot. I liked how they gave some background on the women.. they don't usually do that, do they?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 5:32 pm

Watching...annoying. There are 30 of them?

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 5:34 pm

I missed the second half as well but I totally agree with you Moody - I thought there were a lot of high quality women as well. Maybe they acted up in the second hour? LOL!

I do wish Brad wouldn't apologize so much for not choosing anyone. Clearly it was the right choice for him. As someone said he dodged a bullet with Deanna although I thought Jenny was a sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 5:37 pm

This is seriously bad. I'm watching the commercials lol! Maybe I'm not ready for this show again
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 5:40 pm

Mappy wrote:
This is seriously bad. I'm watching the commercials lol! Maybe I'm not ready for this show again

See??? I told ya! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 5:46 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
Mappy wrote:

See??? I told ya! lol!

Great commercials lol!
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 6:22 pm

Mappy wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:
Mappy wrote:

See??? I told ya! lol!

Great commercials lol!

Its not that bad I didn't think!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 6:27 pm

lovin wrote:
Mappy wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:
Mappy wrote:

See??? I told ya! lol!

Great commercials lol!

Its not that bad I didn't think!

Second half was better.. sort of lol I loved the musical Brad... he no sooner sat down then another gal would claim him and sit him down somewhere else. I wonder how much time he had to actually spend with each one before the rose ceremony.

The initial greetings are awk-ward to watch for the most part doh
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 6:38 pm

Lovin, your right, it wasn't THAT bad. lol!

I, for the life of me can't figure out why any man or woman would want to date 30 men or women all at once and decide on national tv if they are going to ask them to marry them. I know. I know. It's for TV. I'm just having a hard time getting past that. Not that I won't watch.

I'm not trying to undermine those who love the show. I'm just thinking out loud. yes, I talk to myself quite frequently. lol!

Watch, I'll be the biggest fan by season's end. Shocked
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 6:41 pm

Speedy I took a break from the bachelor for a few seasons (well I watched but not intently) so I'm back this season, we'll see.

I would never want to date a man that was dating 30 other women either, but then again I already found my prince charming.....LMAO that just made me laugh!

I've seen worse women though, so these ones weren't too bad!! But seriously why do these women cry about a man that they just met when they get the boot the first night???

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 6:42 pm

I agree with those of you that think this seasons women are "high quality". That was one of my first thoughts. They seemed more genuine to me then in previous seasons, like the majority of them are actually there to find love, not to get famous.

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 6:48 pm

I can't rate the women as high quality or BOGO on the first night. They ply them with alcohol and they're nervous about being booted the first night...

I'm hoping there are some spitfires in there who have caused enough drama to make the edit LOL

I'm all about being entertained.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 6:50 pm

Blonde, i'm going to trust you on them being genuine and more high quality. Last night was the first time I'd sat through a whole hour of the show. I'm just skeptical that these women really think they are going to find their true love on there. I've always thought most of these people go on to advance in the entertainment industry. But, again, I'm not an avid follower so I'll defer to the more knowledgeable.

Lovin, them crying about not getting a rose that first night is what got my eyes stuck from rolling them too much. I can see later in the show but the first night?
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 6:56 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
Blonde, i'm going to trust you on them being genuine and more high quality. Last night was the first time I'd sat through a whole hour of the show. I'm just skeptical that these women really think they are going to find their true love on there. I've always thought most of these people go on to advance in the entertainment industry. But, again, I'm not an avid follower so I'll defer to the more knowledgeable.

There's a good chance that all these women are as fame-whoring as they come, and the producers have just gotten better at editing them lol They (the producers) know that they need to bring some of the romance back to this show to keep viewers.

speedy0103 wrote:
Lovin, them crying about not getting a rose that first night is what got my eyes stuck from rolling them too much. I can see later in the show but the first night?

I think a lot of it comes from embarrassment... that would suck so bad to go all the way to leave so early. I bet it's a huge knock to their self confidence. Also, some of these girls are just crazy, I'm sure they thought it would be love at first sight and he'd send all the other girls home immediately.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4491

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 7:00 pm

Not surprised by this at all

http://perezhilton.com/2011-01-04-the-bachelor-premieres-with-low-ratings
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 7:03 pm

Gimme wrote:
Not surprised by this at all

http://perezhilton.com/2011-01-04-the-bachelor-premieres-with-low-ratings

That's not so bad, 12, That means there has to be at least 88 people watching lol!

jic - sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17013

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 7:15 pm

Not too bad, ABC came in second amongst viewers.

Fast National ratings for Monday, January 3, 2011.

ABC got OK numbers for the return of "The Bachelor" leading into a new "Castle," but CBS easily swept the night with new episodes of four sitcoms and "Hawaii Five-O" on the first Monday of 2011.

Among adults 18-49, CBS averaged a 3.6 rating for the night, beating the 2.7 rating for ABC in the key demographic. FOX was a distant third with a 1.3 rating, followed by NBC's 0.9 rating and the 0.4 rating for The CW.

Overall, CBS averaged an estimated 11.65 million viewers to go with a 7.0 rating/11 share. ABC's 6.0/9 and 9.21 million viewers finished a solid second, far ahead of third place FOX's 2.8/4 and 4.33 million viewers. NBC was fourth with a 1.7/3 and 2.68 million viewers, while The CW's 0.6/1 and 934,000 viewers trailed.

8 p.m. - New episodes of "How I Met Your Mother" and "Rules of Engagement" started primetime in first for CBS with 10.14 million viewers and a 3.7 rating among adults 18-49. The first hour of ABC's "Bachelor" premiere was second with 8.89 million viewers and a 2.7 demo rating. FOX's "House" repeat averaged 4.77 million viewers, beating the 2.53 million viewers for NBC's "Chuck" repeat. A repeat of "90210" on The CW averaged 1.11 million viewers in first.

9 p.m. - A big return for "Two and a Half Men" (15.34 million viewers and a 4.6 demo rating) and "Mike & Molly" (12.59 million and a 3.7 demo) gave the 9 p.m. hour to CBS. "The Bachelor" went up to 9.12 million viewers and a 3.0 demo rating in its second hour for ABC. FOX's "Lie to Me" repeat averaged 3.88 million viewers to beat the 2.68 million viewers for an NBC's "Biggest Loser: Where Are They Now" special. The CW's "Gossip Girl" repeat drew only 757,000 viewers in fifth.

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/tv-ratings-returning-cbs-comedies-top-abcs-bachelor-premiere-on-monday
Back to top Go down
sugar

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 8:14 pm

Russellfan wrote:
i really like the gal that lost her dad,and the gal that lost her boyfriend or husband in the plane wreck

The woman who lost her fiance in the plane wreck is my favorite so far. But usually the ones I like turn out the be the crazy ones so I am hoping she isn't nuts!

I wasn't thrilled with Brad coming back, but I think he changed my mind last night. I too wish he would stop apologizing and just move on.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 8:16 pm

sugar wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

The woman who lost her fiance in the plane wreck is my favorite so far. But usually the ones I like turn out the be the crazy ones so I am hoping she isn't nuts!

I wasn't thrilled with Brad coming back, but I think he changed my mind last night. I too wish he would stop apologizing and just move on.

I've been thinking about Brad's profuse apologies. It may be more for the tv audience than the b'ettes. Trying to pull viewers back in.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 9:07 pm

The ratings being down sort of surprises me because sometimes people tune in just to see how big of a disaster it could turn out to be.

Maybe I have become jaded watching this show every season, but it seemed like TBTP are sticking to the same old script.

Madison with the fangs staying, same story lines, music, and over all feel did not feel new.

I mean if it isn't broke don't fix it I guess.

Maybe I am missing something because there seemed to be only one or two "high quality" women who went on this show for the right reasons which is to find love. I could count several who seemed more like they were auditioning for their own show instead.

Of course I will still watch it, but I hope Brad stops feeling bad for what happened his first time around. If someone doesn't understand after he explained it last night then they never will.

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 9:13 pm

blondie55 wrote:
I agree with those of you that think this seasons women are "high quality". That was one of my first thoughts. They seemed more genuine to me then in previous seasons, like the majority of them are actually there to find love, not to get famous.

good posting I agree with you! I thought most of the women were incredibly good looking. And to be honest, it kind of pissed me off. Fatty pregnant me, watching all these beautiful skinny women, with my husband sitting next to me. Of course he was bitching about watching the bachelor, and then Emily came along and suddenly his world was bright again.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 9:28 pm

I usually am in the majority about the overall view of a season, but I am seeing it very different this time. lol

Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 9:32 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

good posting I agree with you! I thought most of the women were incredibly good looking. And to be honest, it kind of pissed me off. Fatty pregnant me, watching all these beautiful skinny women, with my husband sitting next to me. Of course he was bitching about watching the bachelor, and then Emily came along and suddenly his world was bright again.

I adore you! lol!

As far as Brad apologizing: I hope it's not a re-occuring theme. You did it. It's done. Get over it. Or as Jeff would say, "It's over. You lost. It hurts."
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 9:47 pm

speedy0103 wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

I adore you! lol!

As far as Brad apologizing: I hope it's not a re-occuring theme. You did it. It's done. Get over it. Or as Jeff would say, "It's over. You lost. It hurts."

Yeah Brad shouldn't apologize at all. I mean, look at the context in which he's apologizing. If he were to expand the sentance, this is what he would say, "I'm sorry, from the bottom of my heart, that I was honest and real and didn't wan to look like an ass when three months down the road I dumped one of these ladies after making them move away from there friends and familes, when the whole time I knew I didn't like the girl was just leading her on."

Ps- I want to like Emily, but she has stolen my husband's affections, so therefore, Emily must go!!!!!!!!!!

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 9:51 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
speedy0103 wrote:
marinewife08 wrote:
blondie55 wrote:

I agree with you! I thought most of the women were incredibly good looking. And to be honest, it kind of pissed me off. Fatty pregnant me, watching all these beautiful skinny women, with my husband sitting next to me. Of course he was bitching about watching the bachelor, and then Emily came along and suddenly his world was bright again.

I adore you! lol!

Yeah Brad shouldn't apologize at all. I mean, look at the context in which he's apologizing. If he were to expand the sentance, this is what he would say, "I'm sorry, from the bottom of my heart, that I was honest and real and didn't wan to look like an ass when three months down the road I dumped one of these ladies after making them move away from there friends and familes, when the whole time I knew I didn't like the girl was just leading her on."

Ps- I want to like Emily, but she has stolen my husband's affections, so therefore, Emily must go!!!!!!!!!!

Do not click if you are staying away from spoilers:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 10:02 pm

Oh that's just GRRRREAT news! I never thought I'd say this but hopefully he'll be over seas when it airs lol! Or, he has an inside source and knows she's the next bachelorette and this whole marine thing is just a cover up!

Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 4th 2011, 10:04 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Oh that's just GRRRREAT news! I never thought I'd say this but hopefully he'll be over seas when it airs lol! Or, he has an inside source and knows she's the next bachelorette and this whole marine thing is just a cover up!

lol!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: