AuthorMessage
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 3:05 pm

luckychic wrote:
I really like Emily as a lady but sadly I just don't see the chemistry there between Brad and her. They do make an attractive looking couple though.

Welcome lucky and I totally agree with your post!
Back to top Go down
luckychic

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 3:07 pm

Lori wrote:
luckychic wrote:
I really like Emily as a lady but sadly I just don't see the chemistry there between Brad and her. They do make an attractive looking couple though.

Thank you both for the welcome. Sorry if I missed a new member thread; just got a head of myself and dove right into the topics of conversation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35348
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 3:12 pm

luckychic wrote:
Lori wrote:
luckychic wrote:

Thank you both for the welcome. Sorry if I missed a new member thread; just got a head of myself and dove right into the topics of conversation. Very Happy

No new member thread here. We all just dive in. I guess the best thing is read the rules ( just normal type rules, there is nothing weird)
and read a lot so you know who you can poke and who you can't... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 3:43 pm

I watched the second hour this afternoon, gosh that Michelle is unlikable! She and one of the Ashley's - that kept getting so worked up about everything really bothered me. The episode made me uncomfortable. This is the most "emotional" season I have seen of the Bachelor, and I feel bad for the women being asked to make themselves so vulnerable. I know, they knew what they were getting into. I would absolutely jump ship like the girl with the fangs did last week. I wouldn't be comfortable with a man that wanted to talk "feelings" a lot. I do that with my girlfriends.
Back to top Go down
loire
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 4:02 pm

Moody wrote:
I watched the second hour this afternoon, gosh that Michelle is unlikable! She and one of the Ashley's - that kept getting so worked up about everything really bothered me. The episode made me uncomfortable. This is the most "emotional" season I have seen of the Bachelor, and I feel bad for the women being asked to make themselves so vulnerable. I know, they knew what they were getting into. I would absolutely jump ship like the girl with the fangs did last week. I wouldn't be comfortable with a man that wanted to talk "feelings" a lot. I do that with my girlfriends.

tens
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 4:10 pm

Hi Lucky! Agree. I think it will take a doppelganger of her late fiance to fill the bill.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 5:41 pm

Have we even heard Lisa who got a rose last night talk to Brad 1-1 yet? lol!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Tara7

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 6:11 pm

I sure agree with all of you.....and glad to read it! lol
Ditto about Emily and the chemistry.....bless em both but I don't see it. Next week they are going racing, OMG why do they make it soooo sad......poor Emily
Have no idea what's up with him keeping Michelle.... Shocked

Yes yes....I thought it was just me and my nerves with him going on and on about his emotional needs.....well dude when your telling 10 women how happy they make you it will cause problems and a therapist is not going to help. ok ok but I do wish he'd bring out some personality.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 6:12 pm

Lucky and Tara to !

Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 6:25 pm

Hi Tara! Love your first post lol!
Back to top Go down
loire
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 7:18 pm

Hi Tara! hi ya
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 7:38 pm

Welcome lucky and Tara!

I can't believe the producers with the plane first and now the race cars. WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 7:39 pm

Welcome Tara!!
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 7:47 pm

London wrote:
Welcome lucky and Tara!

I know! And then we saw the clip of Brad saying he was so stupid, he didn't remember that it may bother her... as if the producers haven't been planning this date since Emily was cast. Sure it makes for good tv, but it's tacky in my opinion.

Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 8:07 pm

blondie55 wrote:
London wrote:
Welcome lucky and Tara!

I know! And then we saw the clip of Brad saying he was so stupid, he didn't remember that it may bother her... as if the producers haven't been planning this date since Emily was cast. Sure it makes for good tv, but it's tacky in my opinion.

I think its tacky too Blondie.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 25th 2011, 8:15 pm

blondie55 wrote:
London wrote:
Welcome lucky and Tara!

Tacky and kind of assholeish too. Let's put our ratings above someone else's feelings. I wish I could say I was surprised.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Tara7

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-12-27

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 26th 2011, 7:07 pm

Thank you all for the welcome......that's nice!

I love how you all can figure this stuff out. I'm clueless most of the time.

I was going to ask you all if you thought Brad knew about the racing......the clip makes it seem like he was surprised.....and even Emily not knowing, do they really do that to them!!

I hear yall about tacky....just her story of the loss has got alot people interested, they don't need to rub in her face. But I'll be watching....sad and all. Then again I do look forward to him getting rid of Michelle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 26th 2011, 8:26 pm

I hope Brad didn't know. Frankly I think the producers were cruel to do that to Emily. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 28th 2011, 5:59 pm

I love the show but always get a laugh at how contrived it really is. Did you notice how the one on one dates always involve the person, in this case woman who has a fear of whatever the date is about. For example Michelle is afraid of heights but happens to get the rappelling date while Chantal (I think it was her) is afraid of the water and gets the underwater date. Every season it is the same story, some person got over their fear! I admit it the drama sucks me in every season.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 28th 2011, 6:05 pm

alejules wrote:
I love the show but always get a laugh at how contrived it really is. Did you notice how the one on one dates always involve the person, in this case woman who has a fear of whatever the date is about. For example Michelle is afraid of heights but happens to get the rappelling date while Chantal (I think it was her) is afraid of the water and gets the underwater date. Every season it is the same story, some person got over their fear! I admit it the drama sucks me in every season.

I noticed that too. Like last season Ali was scared to fly, yet her whole season was all about jet setting around the world to find love.

lol!

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 28th 2011, 7:17 pm

Future contestants need to smarten up - fear diamonds!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Alejules
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 28th 2011, 9:04 pm

Lori wrote:
Future contestants need to smarten up - fear diamonds!!! lol!

Exactly! Even better maybe they should fear men!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 7:37 pm

I can't stand Michele. She's really a bitch.

The race car date is just cruel. I cannot believe TPTB let Emily go on this date.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 8:18 pm

Emily was a champ on that date!! Boy the claws sure came out on that one too!

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 8:25 pm

Poor Ashley S. Brad broke her heart, she didn't see it coming. I don't care for the dentist Ashley.
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 8:29 pm

Lori wrote:
Poor Ashley S. Brad broke her heart, she didn't see it coming. I don't care for the dentist Ashley.

I'm with you Lori, Ashley H can goooo!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 8:33 pm

Ok- rant time. These girls KNOW there will be other women competing against them right? It's not like some suprise that other women are there? Cuz I swear the girls on this season are acting like they had no idea there would be other women. I get it, it's tough to watch Brad go out with all these other women but this is season FIFTEEN! Not season one! You should know by now how it goes and what you're getting into! I'm sooooo annoyed with "I don't feel special....blah blah blah". You want to feel special? here's a hint, don't go on a show with 20+ other women? Just throwing that out there. #end rant.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
luckychic

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 8:36 pm

lovin wrote:
Emily was a champ on that date!! Boy the claws sure came out on that one too!

I was so impressed with Emily. She seems like such a good lady and I think she acts more mature then many of the other ladies.

Some of them expressed concerns for her, while on the track, but then those claws sure came out when the jealous streaks struck.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 8:47 pm

Exactly marinewife. They signed up for this show. They know exactly what they are in for.

Michele actually made my skin crawl with her "no talking" session with Brad. He kept trying to turn away from her, almost like she had bad breath, lol!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 9:00 pm

Michelle HATE.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 9:07 pm

I've had all i can take of group dates. These women are lame on the group dates. "i don't feel special." Brad has the right to pull aside the women he wants. HE is there to find love ( i really do believe that). So HE has the right to chose who to invest his time in. I understand it can be frustrating. but they signed up for it. So it makes me not feel sorry for them.

Back to top Go down
TDotMI
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 9:32 pm

marinewife08 wrote:
Ok- rant time. These girls KNOW there will be other women competing against them right? It's not like some suprise that other women are there? Cuz I swear the girls on this season are acting like they had no idea there would be other women. I get it, it's tough to watch Brad go out with all these other women but this is season FIFTEEN! Not season one! You should know by now how it goes and what you're getting into! I'm sooooo annoyed with "I don't feel special....blah blah blah". You want to feel special? here's a hint, don't go on a show with 20+ other women? Just throwing that out there. #end rant.

You totally wrote what I was saying out loud while watching the show!!!!

It also drives me crazy when they say that they they left so much in order to come and find love... Um,
1. did they really think that they would "win"
2. it's a show where ONE man choses from a group of girls/women who he wants to date/marry (as MW pointed out above)
3. Why do they automatically think that they will have a connection with the bachelor?

There is so much more I want to write but I don't feel like getting all worked up over this show.. I am supposed to keep my blood pressure from rising..

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 9:36 pm

I agree Marine they come off as so entitled, like they are floored that when Brad met them he didn't just immediately drop everyone else because they are so spectacular after a 5 minute conversation. Hey guess what ladies, being humble can be quite attractive. not that Brad is so great i think he is dorky but I still hope he finds love. Michelle is heinous and the racing car date was so low, poor emily.

Number of posts : 17009

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 9:46 pm

I see things completely different than the rest of you do. I do feel sorry for them. Although I hate watching it and think a lot of the times, they are over the top with their drama, I understand it.

Even though they signed up for this, you don't go through the process without emotion. You can't say, here put yourself in this position, put your heart on the line, have no attachments, no emotions, show no signs of jealousy and don't get attached to Brad. It can't be done. If you do get attached to Brad, of course emotions are going to run rampant, all their insecurities are going to surface, especially on group dates where his connection with the other women are there for their eyes to witness. When they are on the one on one dates, they feel special, on group dates, they're not feeling so special anymore. Emotionally it must be very hard to put yourself out there without the reassurance that you will be the last one standing. Signing up for it and then living it are completely different things.

Felt bad for Ashley tonight, she was a cool girl. Michelle is another story, she's a trip that's for sure. I will say she keeps the storyline interesting though. Without her, I might fall asleep.

They sure get to go to some really nice places this season, at least I have that to look forward to lol.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 9:56 pm

There is this cute guy at work I am hoping to snag, I think I will give myself a black eye in my sleep tonight and threaten to punch all other females and see if that does the trick.
dance

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 10:01 pm

RealityRealmer wrote:
There is this cute guy at work I am hoping to snag, I think I will give myself a black eye in my sleep tonight and threaten to punch all other females and see if that does the trick.
dance

Evil Laugh
That's funny. Don't forget to take some pyscho pills too so you can really do the trick.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    January 31st 2011, 10:45 pm

I understand them having emotions invested. Who wouldn't? Of course they are going to get upset. Maybe it's just the editing but this season it seems the girls are very insecure about brad's feelings. Where i get frustrated is when they do get alone time with Brad, they cry and complain about not feeling special. It's unfair to put that on him. He's there to find A wife. as in ONE. ANd he has every right to give more attention to one woman more than another woman if he feels a stronger bond and wants to see where that takes him. I get that they are being honest with him about how they feel, but I feel bad for him because it seems like the girls are really guilt tripping him this season about giving one girl more attention, or not pulling them aside during a group date. And it's funny because the girls that are doing it the most are the ones he seems like he could connect with the most. But I feel like their insecurities win out in the end (at least with some of them, not necessarily all of them). No we don't see their whole talk with Brad, but when the focus is constantly "i don't feel special" "you don't spend time with me", it comes off as needy and clingy. My husband watched tonight and he said he would send some of those girls home due to them crying and causing drama where drama doesn't really exist. But I do bear in mind that we don't see a lot of what happens, and ABC does tend to over-hype stuff. I was so glad when Chantal O told Brad that she was over what happened. She's one I could see having a real connection with him if she'd just focus less on the "feeling special" stuff. Cuz I LOVE that side of her that is real and honest and fun!

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    February 1st 2011, 12:15 am

TPTB are going above and beyond to give some of the girls this season emotional and unstable edits. Then there are other women who have been given golden edits. No surprise there as this is a show and in order to keep the ratings up drama will need to be present.

I am not saying that in some cases those edits reflect what that person is really like even when the camera is off, but it is so obvious what bachelorettes TPTB want viewers to root for this season.

So in saying that some girls can not compete with the story line the producers have created.

Maybe it is because I have watched this show for so long I am not fooled by things TPTB fabricate.

Nothing is ever what it seems. Knowing spoilers before the season starts really allows me to remove my rose colored glasses and see what is real vs fake.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    February 1st 2011, 3:51 am

I am HATING this season. I think it's the phone sessions with the Psychologist. Don't bring psychology into this nonsense. It's like they are trying to normalize a pathological process (finding a wife in a month). I blame Brad for pushing these women too much to be "vulnerable". He is encouraging them (or production is) to really "put themselves out there. I hope all the women are supplied with their own personal Psychologist like Brad has.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    February 1st 2011, 4:44 am

Lori wrote:
Exactly marinewife. They signed up for this show. They know exactly what they are in for.

Michele actually made my skin crawl with her "no talking" session with Brad. He kept trying to turn away from her, almost like she had bad breath, lol!

Lori, Michelle creeps me out big time!
I don't know how Brad kept his cool and didn't push that loonball off him!!

Then after all that nonsense he keeps her... what the f*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bachelor 15    

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 15
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: