Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 3:45 pm

thankful we never have to hear about women's basketball again, now Espn can quit pretending it's relevant.

Oh.. thems fightin' words
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 3:51 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
thankful we never have to hear about women's basketball again, now Espn can quit pretending it's relevant.

Oh.. thems fightin' words

Team Nancy! I hate when people talk down about women's basketball.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 4:47 pm

Oh nooooooo, you just not he was just cut today so that means he ALMOST got on the show. I hate him just be those tweets!
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 4:52 pm

Moody wrote:
Oh nooooooo, you just not he was just cut today so that means he ALMOST got on the show. I hate him just be those tweets!

Exactly. That's what BB needs right now. People to HATE! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 5:20 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Moody wrote:

Oh dear, I don't think I am ready for this again. My nerves!
Back to top Go down
London
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5991
Registration date : 2009-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 5:47 pm

kmjm wrote:
Yes- I love the newbies who think things like there are no cameras in the HOH room. Way more entertaining.

tens
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/stamalot
Kennylicious
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 756
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 5:54 pm

CBS is asking people to submit questions for the new cast on the Big Brother message board at CBS.com. All questions have to be submitted by Friday at noon, so the cast should be sequestered sometime in the next two days.

Hopefully by Monday some details will start to leak. Smile

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 5:58 pm

Washed Up wrote:
LaLa wrote:
Viewers are so shallow, myself included. we don't want to see fat men and women in swimwear, or middle age going through the "crisis". I would love a full cast of real applicants, not recruits, who have a clue about the game and how things "work".

Last year the big twist "sabotage" was a vital part of the HGs game, yet when we look back on the season, nobody seems to take that into consideration (the mental aspect, why things happened the way they did).

Survivor is just as guilty as BB in the casting department, but the game itself moves much more quickly (approx: 12 evictions in 30 days vs 70), so there is less "down time".

I really hope BB gives these HGs during the latter weeks, tons of shake ups, mini challenges contests....lots of group food challeneges (days of the week). Anything to keep the energy up.

Hmmm, we should get some leaks very very soon....I am sooo excited!

I enjoy BB but one thing that just irks me is that it seems they are the cheapskates of reality TV. Most of the other shows have their top prize as a $1 million for the winner and at least $100K for the 2nd. BB makes the people stay in the house the longest, gets 3 nights of TV, live 24/7 live feeds and Showtime but insists on capping the top prize at $500K. The prizes they give are few and far between. A flat screen TV - big deal. A trip to the Bahamas - ho hum. $5K - don't spend it all in one place. And they rave about showing us the decor of the house each year but it's the SAME HOUSE!!!! Nothing really new there and I just feel it's done so cheaply and it shows. I guess TPTB figure if it ain't broke, don't fix it and they're getting enough profit and viewers they will keep the budget the same or reduced. I do hope that they think about paying some actual camera operators to work this summer so we might actually get some good footage rather than what has appeared to be in the past - trained monkeys that keep all 4 cameras on the person that is doing the least interesting thing for hours at a time.

Washed up, expect the prize money to stay the same. As long as people are willing to play for 500gs there is no need for
them to increase the prize money. It all comes down to supply and demand.

for example, bb allstars. the weekly pay was $2000 per week, Not sure if all of them would've played for $750 which is the going rate for all hgs.

Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 6:02 pm

London wrote:
kmjm wrote:
Yes- I love the newbies who think things like there are no cameras in the HOH room. Way more entertaining.

tens

Ditto
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 6:05 pm

Kennylicious wrote:
CBS is asking people to submit questions for the new cast on the Big Brother message board at CBS.com. All questions have to be submitted by Friday at noon, so the cast should be sequestered sometime in the next two days.

Hopefully by Monday some details will start to leak. Smile

I'll have to keep my TV on CBS to look out for new commercials for the season/twist.
Back to top Go down
jodriver58

Number of posts : 13468
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 9:03 pm

London wrote:
kmjm wrote:

tens

tens
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 9:23 pm

I think I would like more HG's who don't have a clue what BB is about and just let it all unfold. I hate the predictability and think it detracts rather than builds when too many HG's have watched every season and 'know' everything. I would also like less of the models and ones involved with TV/entertainment already in some way. I tend to like those more who are not hoping to use BB as a stepping stone for their 'career'. I guess the best for me is to have a mixture of types and not too many of any one type and I am hoping to see that in BB13. I don't want redo's like Jesse in BB11 and that includes my favorites. Having past HG's back to host a comp or be a part of one TV segment is fun but I don't want any of them back in there to play the game again.

I am getting excited and hopeful for all new and interesting peeps! Won't be long now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 22nd 2011, 10:11 pm

Moody wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Moody wrote:

There is nothing like the rage that you feel when you hate a Big Brother houseguest. The addiction to the feeds outweighs the hate. It is pure torture sometimes. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 12:02 am

Jessalyn wrote:
Moody wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Moody wrote:

There is nothing like the rage that you feel when you hate a Big Brother houseguest. The addiction to the feeds outweighs the hate. It is pure torture sometimes. lol!

So true! Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Gemini
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 1:27 am

Jessalyn wrote:
There is nothing like the rage that you feel when you hate a Big Brother houseguest. The addiction to the feeds outweighs the hate. It is pure torture sometimes

I know! Sometimes just the sound of their voice can send you over the edge.

About the older people being on BB...Kathy.....please BB Gods never again. There's many people that age that can actually keep up with young people. She was an embarrassment.IMO

I am one of the few people in the world who can murder you and leave no forensic evidence. ~ Abby from NCIS
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 1:32 am

Gemini wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
There is nothing like the rage that you feel when you hate a Big Brother houseguest. The addiction to the feeds outweighs the hate. It is pure torture sometimes

About the older people being on BB...Kathy.....please BB Gods never again. There's many people that age that can actually keep up with young people. She was an embarrassment.IMO

What? Kathy was one of the best competitors in the house last year!

Do I have to remind you of this flawless performance?

Back to top Go down
Kennylicious
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 1:57 am

Gemini wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:

*ahem* Natalie *ahem*

Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 1:57 am

its_glinda_now wrote:
Kathy was one of the best competitors in the house last year!

Do I have to remind you of this flawless performance?

LoL, remember how bruised up her arm was after that?

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 3:04 am

trubeliver wrote:
I think I would like more HG's who don't have a clue what BB is about and just let it all unfold. I hate the predictability and think it detracts rather than builds when too many HG's have watched every season and 'know' everything. I would also like less of the models and ones involved with TV/entertainment already in some way. I tend to like those more who are not hoping to use BB as a stepping stone for their 'career'. I guess the best for me is to have a mixture of types and not too many of any one type and I am hoping to see that in BB13. I don't want redo's like Jesse in BB11 and that includes my favorites. Having past HG's back to host a comp or be a part of one TV segment is fun but I don't want any of them back in there to play the game again.

I am getting excited and hopeful for all new and interesting peeps! Won't be long now!!!!

Completely agree!!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 4:03 am

Kennylicious wrote:
It sounds like this guy was in casting for the show but didn't make it.

I guess another Bible-thumping fitness-obsessed type edged him out.

Is this one of the guys that didn't make it or could he be the guy who is a cast member this season? I remember he started tweeting about being on this season and someone said that meant his chances were slim.

Saw this posted on Jokers:

Quote :
Ray from Austin is a BIG BROTHER superfan, hes given his job notice that hell be away for the summer and is hinting that hes been shortlisted to be on BIG BROTHER 13

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 5:00 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:

Is this one of the guys that didn't make it or could he be the guy who is a cast member this season? I remember he started tweeting about being on this season and someone said that meant his chances were slim.

Quote :
Ray from Austin is a BIG BROTHER superfan, hes given his job notice that hell be away for the summer and is hinting that hes been shortlisted to be on BIG BROTHER 13

I remember that guy. He was full of shit. There was no way he was a cast member. He started talking about being on the show before casting calls were even over.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 6:34 am

Gemini wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:

I will never forget how miserable I was updating BB9 when Sheila and Natalie were on the feeds. Sheila would repeat herself over and over and over and over again, and Natalie would say the most outrageous things. I remember in the updater's private forum we would bitch about that and often just throw up our hands because we couldn't take it any more. Then of course Baller, I couldn't understand a word he said!

So why do we watch the feeds when we hate people on them so much? Same reason why so many are watching the Casey Anthony trial. I hate all the players in the trial, but the drama is so entertaining. Judge scolding the lawyers, outlandish stories from the defense, etc. That's entertainment folks! Sad but true.

I can't believe we are going to probably care about and have strong feelings (love and hate) about 13 strangers in a few weeks! I don't want to... but I sort of do. lol!

Is somebody keeping their eye out at Reality BBQ for Corner Office? I haven't checked their yet. I saw our old friend dtd2 posted recently.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 11:39 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Kennylicious wrote:

Quote :

Why the fuck is he holding his arms out like that he doesn't even have lats god damn it i hate it when guys do that hope he didn't make it on
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 12:17 pm

Jessalyn wrote:
Moody wrote:
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Moody wrote:

So true! There have been many times when I wished I could just mute one person and listen to the rest of the conversation. If there's some techie out there, can you please come up with such an invention? Pretty please. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kennylicious
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 3:18 pm

Someone is reporting that we'll see house pictures tomorrow. I doubt it, but you never know.

Big Brother Blogger
2 weeks baby! Pictures of the new Big Brother house TOMORROW!

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 3:23 pm

Kennylicious wrote:
Someone is reporting that we'll see house pictures tomorrow. I doubt it, but you never know.

Big Brother Blogger
2 weeks baby! Pictures of the new Big Brother house TOMORROW!

I'm having a hard time figuring out with of these Facebook/twitter/sites are legitimately connected with CBS and Real.com
and which are just fans with a lot of time on their hands
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 3:25 pm

Speaking of... should I make the AABB facebook more active? DO a daily list of hot topics here, or just let it die.
I have a few BB Facebook groups and to tell the truth, it's annoying.
Is it just me?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 5:27 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Speaking of... should I make the AABB facebook more active? DO a daily list of hot topics here, or just let it die.
Is it just me?

LOL - no response so I guess not! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 5:56 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Is it just me?

Sorry...busy packing up for vac. Is there any way to see how many hits the FB site is getting? I would use that as a guide.
Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 6:00 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Is it just me?

I agree with you, Nancy. I prefer to come here for all things Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 23rd 2011, 6:13 pm

Mappy wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
Is it just me?

Sorry...busy packing up for vac. Is there any way to see how many hits the FB site is getting? I would use that as a guide.

Nancy - I'm not a huge facebook fan. I have one, I check a couple of weeks - ehh. Would never associate it with BB.

Mappy - what time do I need to be ready to leave for vacation? Smile

-------

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/viewtopic.forum?t=10731
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: