Share | 

Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:12 pm

Got it Jack'd - thanks.
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:14 pm

I am in room 14 Nancy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35502
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:14 pm

Next segment: If I were a producer

Ragan said he thought Haunted House would be cool
Bring old houseguests back in the windows

Dani has perfect knowledge of who, and what of each season
--

Both say get rid of slop
--
they want hot messes . no level-headed people
Want people like Phillip from Survivor , extreme people
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:17 pm

Pre-season predictions:

Response to season 12 will be people will get rid of athletes
Ragan thinks girls will stick together

Danielle thinks girls won't work together at all.
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:17 pm

Nancy I am in room 14 but I had to use my twitter name since they said KMKB was taken. I am Katie there.
Back to top Go down
dmj
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:33 pm

I'm still in room 12 under aabb name. Don't know if I've received an invite to room 9. Don't know what to look for???
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:36 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I can see what you guys are typing, but I can't see a box to type in ... ah well.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:36 pm

Ragan makes a good point.

He thinks production caters more to the casual viewer more than the superfan.
He said the viewers who only watch the show on CBS would not like controversial
types.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:37 pm

Ragan thinks they might bring back a few past houseguests
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:41 pm

KMKB wrote:
Nancy I am in room 14 but I had to use my twitter name since they said KMKB was taken. I am Katie there.

I'm having trouble getting people invited.

Next time we will do better
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:42 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
KMKB wrote:

I'm having trouble getting people invited.

Next time we will do better

No problem they keep moving my rooms
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14825
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 5:44 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
I think I am in Room 14. I finally got my damn Superpass to work on Google Chrome.

Thanks for the Google Chrome advice. It worked.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:03 pm

That was pretty good as far as these types of shows go.
Because we here at AABB are so familiar with Ragan, we already knew a lot of his opinions.

Neither one of them are afraid to disagree with the caller or with each other, which is refreshing
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:03 pm

I enjoyed that ... I always love hearing previous HGs (Well, those who's game play I admired) talk about the game.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:07 pm

I also agree with Ragan that there is no one way to play the game ... if you can adjust your play to who is in the house with you, you have a better chance of getting deep into the game.
I hope this season's players don't jump into a frenzy of alliance making in the first week but they always seem to. Some seem to fall into the trap of trying to play the whole game in week one ... they talk about final four deals, who they want out for the next four or five weeks etc. It's a waste of time and energy.
Back to top Go down
dmj
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:10 pm

I hope TPTB have totally changed the show. It gets on my nerves so bad when the HGs know what type of comp is coming up because it's gotten so predictable. I want things to be shaken up on that front. I think it would be funny to wake them up and make them go right into a comp.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:10 pm

I'm just afraid they will all see how successful the "Bragade" was last season and try to copy it. Of course I think it was sort of a unique situation because those guys really did stay true and kept it a secret. Other years someone always seemed to defect or let something slip.

------------
About slop- they are cheap bastards. I'm firmly convinced they do slop to cut down on the food bill.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:12 pm

I thought the show was good as well.
Back to top Go down
dmj
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:13 pm

They seem to have a lot of food go bad and get thrown away. That's wasteful. They must buy it on the clearance tables. lol
Back to top Go down
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:20 pm

The show was really good. I'm totally going to watch it until it's over. It made me so excited for BB13! Job well done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:22 pm

dmj wrote:
They seem to have a lot of food go bad and get thrown away. That's wasteful. They must buy it on the clearance tables. lol

I think they do Deena. I remember time and again the house guests commenting on the 'discount sticker and the use by dates. You'd think they wouldn't be so cheap with their summer cash machine.
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:23 pm

I thought it was a great first show and it's going to get even better once the season is underway. I look forward to hearing Ragan's take on all the happenings in the house.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:33 pm

We've discussed this many, many times before and we all seem to agree with what Dani said ... that the women never seem to be able to team up and form a solid alliance that has staying power. Some players have tried but one of their group always seems to blab to the men that "so and so" wants to get all the men out and then, boom, it's over. I hate that. Is it the "Queen Bee" syndrome? The fact that men are more likely to be accustomed to team play? Innate or socialized cattiness? I wish the women of BB13 could break with this tradition.
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:41 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
We've discussed this many, many times before and we all seem to agree with what Dani said ... that the women never seem to be able to team up and form a solid alliance that has staying power. Some players have tried but one of their group always seems to blab to the men that "so and so" wants to get all the men out and then, boom, it's over. I hate that. Is it the "Queen Bee" syndrome? The fact that men are more likely to be accustomed to team play? Innate or socialized cattiness? I wish the women of BB13 could break with this tradition.

I am not an expert but didn't women have an alliance in season six that won.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:41 pm

Do you think that most girls look more for a guy to team up with right away then a girl? Now call me crazy but in the beginnings of BB 11 I use to think that maybe jordan, laura and michelle were going to do that?
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

speedy0103 wrote:
I thought it was a great first show and it's going to get even better once the season is underway. I look forward to hearing Ragan's take on all the happenings in the house.
good posting clap
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:43 pm

JwHo wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

Good point ... I'd forgotten about "The Friendship".
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 6:49 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

Good point ... I'd forgotten about "The Friendship".

Yea but wasn't Cappy & Beau in that alliance also until they got the boot. For me it was more of a "Cool Kids" vs. "Dorks" alliance lol.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 7:01 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:

This will piss some of you off, but here goes: It's because they put young women on the show. After you mature, that kind of petty behavior doesn't occur as much. In fact as I grew older I valued my female friends more and more.
I think it's a sexual thing... women want to be valued by the men more than other women.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 7:03 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

This will piss some of you off, but here goes: It's because they put young women on the show. After you mature, that kind of petty behavior doesn't occur as much. In fact as I grew older I valued my female friends more and more.
I think it's a sexual thing... women want to be valued by the men more than other women.

this is true
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 7:04 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Cousin_Jake wrote:

Ya, I agree with this ... I guess it's the "Queen Bee" syndrome. The young women want to be "in" with the guys to the detriment of their game play. The guys usually seem quite willing to sacrifice the women (with a few noted exceptions) once they've progressed deep into the game. (or conspire with the others to get them evicted so they don't have to be the ones who nominate them)
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 7:14 pm

Eric left in week 3 and Beau was really one of the girls, IMO. The Friendship, at least in name, was created after Eric's eviction. They were vile bunch on the feeds, but I've learned to appreciate them as an alliance through the years.
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 7:32 pm

This is way off topic but since we are getting ready to talk about the new BB cast.
Can we all agree that people are cast for the show.......not "casted."
I was reading at RFF about the amazing race cast and it drives me crazy.

That is all, please continue....
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 7:36 pm

The friendship was a cult. Not an alliance. You could have plugged anyone in there as long as they were into the Cappy worship..lmao.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 7:40 pm

lallybelle wrote:
The friendship was a cult. Not an alliance. You could have plugged anyone in there as long as they were into the Cappy worship..lmao.

lol!
Along with many other seasons... I am glad I didnt watch the cult like behavior on the feeds.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 7:48 pm

JwHo wrote:

This is way off topic but since we are getting ready to talk about the new BB cast.
Can we all agree that people are cast for the show.......not "casted."
I was reading at RFF about the amazing race cast and it drives me crazy.

That is all, please continue....

LOL I react the same way
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 7:51 pm

lallybelle wrote:

Yes, but they all won at least one comp and kept the numbers on their side. They will always be hated but I think they played a hell of a game for a cult. This coming from someone who could not stand them during the season. Lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 8:03 pm

I didn't get home in time Mad ...when is their next one?
And will I be able to watch this one tomorrow??
Back to top Go down
trubeliver
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9517

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 8:09 pm

I missed the show too. Sounds good. When Ragan said he thought several past HG's might be coming back, I am assuming he means as guest hosts for comps?
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   June 21st 2011, 8:14 pm

I think it will be archived Moe and True. I'm asking Missy to confirm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: