View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4614
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 22nd 2010, 10:52 am

EvelGwen wrote:
Gimme wrote:
I got one question re All-Stars.... What makes people think it would be S8 on? Is there a reason many think this?

because the first All Stars were chosen from seasons 1-6 Smile

Ummm.. they didnt exactly have a choice but to choose from 1-6.

If they are following the same type of formula then they would need to do AS in S14.

And knowing Allison... she would throw a monkey wrench in what fans expect & do her damnedest to find someone from 1-6 to play.... doubt anyone would want to... but I bet she would try.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 22nd 2010, 10:55 am

Mappy wrote:
KMKB wrote:
Jessalyn wrote:
The only format that I might enjoy for a returning houseguest season is a cast full of people out first or voted out before jury. People who probably should have made it further that we didn't get to know.

I would love a second chance season or people who did not make it to jury! I am just against an all out all-stars like before.

Great idea for a second chance season.

I don't want any former house guests with new house guests. We've seen how that goes. Either make them all new or former players.

It is the only format I could stomach.

I just don't think All-Stars going to happen again. Maybe during the Final Season or something.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 22nd 2010, 10:57 am

Jessalyn wrote:
The only format that I might enjoy for a returning houseguest season is a cast full of people out first or voted out before jury. People who probably should have made it further that we didn't get to know.

sounds like a cool idea. so if we are thinking season 8 and on, can you all help me remember who the pre-jury contestants were?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 22nd 2010, 11:06 am

I hated every single hg's that has been evicted before the jury from bb's 8 - 12
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 22nd 2010, 11:10 am

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? I thought you have said repeatedly that you liked Kristen???
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 22nd 2010, 11:11 am

Gimme wrote:
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? I thought you have said repeatedly that you liked Kristen???

Oh right she was evicted before jury everyone but her
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 22nd 2010, 11:17 am

scottep_32 wrote:
Gimme wrote:

I get what you are saying... but there are some I would have liked to see if they could get further.... like
Joe= S8
Brian=S10
Laura=S11
Kristen=S12

I am sure there might be others pre-jury... I just cant remember right now.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 22nd 2010, 11:18 am

season 11-braden, laura, casey and ronnie

wouldnt mind seeing laura and casey

season 12- annie, monet, andrew, kristen

wouldn't mind annie & kristen

i can not for the life of me remember 8-10.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 22nd 2010, 11:20 am

Gimme wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Gimme wrote:

I get what you are saying... but there are some I would have liked to see if they could get further.... like
Joe= S8
Brian=S10
Laura=S11
Kristen=S12

I am sure there might be others pre-jury... I just cant remember right now.

That's exactly why BB would never do that kind of a season because with the exception of kristen and maybe jessie most pre-jury hg's are forgotten might as well have a new cast
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 22nd 2010, 11:30 am

scottep_32 wrote:
That's exactly why BB would never do that kind of a season because with the exception of kristen and maybe jessie most pre-jury hg's are forgotten might as well have a new cast

Very true. However, with Jessie shoved down your throat for 3 seasons straight... you are forced to not forget him... although he is still forgettable to me.

I think the only insentive is the casting process is cheaper. However, everything else is way more expensive & costly.
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 30th 2010, 10:22 am

Gimme wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:

Very true. However, with Jessie shoved down your throat for 3 seasons straight... you are forced to not forget him... although he is still forgettable to me.

I think the only insentive is the casting process is cheaper. However, everything else is way more expensive & costly.

just to let you know Jessie hasn't been on 3 Seasons of BB he's been on 2,BB10 and BB11
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 30th 2010, 10:24 am

Russellfan wrote:
Gimme wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:

just to let you know Jessie hasn't been on 3 Seasons of BB he's been on 2,BB10 and BB11

He made a cameo in BB12, which means he was 3 seasons. He's been in the house 3 times & been on the show 3 times.

KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 30th 2010, 10:25 am

Russellfan wrote:
Gimme wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:

He had a guest spot on BB12 as well.
Back to top Go down
Jess_BBLove
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1864
Registration date : 2009-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 30th 2010, 10:26 am

lallybelle wrote:
Do.Not.Want. ASS2.

I do! Just not for BB13.. possibly for BB14 or BB15.

Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   December 30th 2010, 11:01 am

KMKB wrote:
Russellfan wrote:
Gimme wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:

He had a guest spot on BB12 as well.

oh yeah now i remember lol!
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 3rd 2011, 2:09 pm

I think I'd like to have 1 more new season before All Stars 2.
Back to top Go down
BB11JJ
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2987
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 3rd 2011, 3:31 pm

Hahaha look what i found on one of the biggest israeli sites.

The most outrageous romances of BB... Rachel and Brendon are there haha

Sorry google translate:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=iw&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=iw&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mako.co.il%2Fmen-leisure%2Fgoing-out-bigbrother-men%2FArticle-298d164df0b4d21006.htm%26sCh%3D3d385dd2dd5d4110%26pId%3D565984153

Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 3rd 2011, 3:40 pm

lol! Thanks BB11
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 4th 2011, 2:34 pm

6 months until BB13 happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 4th 2011, 4:15 pm

Russellfan wrote:
6 months until BB13

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 4th 2011, 4:16 pm

Russellfan wrote:

OMG that so long it's like almost half a year or some shit lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 4th 2011, 4:50 pm

Oh hell... my glass is half-empty lol!

Six whole months *she asks in her best whiney voice*
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 4th 2011, 6:37 pm

6 months closer to the end of Haynes!!!!!
happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 11th 2011, 4:59 pm

What do you mean, Haynes?

OK I am ready for big brother 13 now. When can we start?

Winter edition please!
Back to top Go down
DoctorJane
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 508
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 14th 2011, 5:41 am

scottep_32 wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

OMG that so long it's like almost half a year or some shit lol!

HAhaha

*late reply*
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 14th 2011, 7:19 pm

Quote :
if CBS orders more Big Brother, Showtime will likely order another installment of Big Brother After Dark.

Link:

Nevins made a slew of programming announcements

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 24th 2011, 12:53 pm

Don't they usually announcing casting calls by this time?
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 24th 2011, 3:11 pm

I checked from last year and the first casting calls were announced in March.
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 24th 2011, 5:25 pm

Maybe my under employed boyfriend should apply. He watched with me last year and said he could have easily won. Pretty cocky in his manipulative abilities, too.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 24th 2011, 6:41 pm

tisha wrote:
I checked from last year and the first casting calls were announced in March.

I checked out the #BB13 in a search on twitter and found a bunch of spam. Some people are hoping to get a call back so we should keep our eyes open.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 24th 2011, 6:48 pm

The "Now Casting for Season 13" promo and application has been up on the CBS Big Brother page for some time as well.

Big Brother
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 24th 2011, 6:56 pm

The first casting call last year was March 27th.

So casting calls should start around Late March-April.

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 25th 2011, 4:34 pm

boots wrote:
Maybe my under employed boyfriend should apply. He watched with me last year and said he could have easily won. Pretty cocky in his manipulative abilities, too.

You should make him apply! People who aren't super-fans like us always think they could just swoop in and win the game, I've heard that from lots of my non-BB-loving friends. Razz

(no offense to your bf! I'm not saying that he couldn't win or anything)
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 27th 2011, 2:56 am

The LA Times has an article on casting/recruiting for reality shows:

"Good TV is someone who doesn't know that they are giving you good TV," says casting director Robyn Kass. (Allen J. Schaben / Los Angeles Times)

"I want people who are going to wear their heart on their sleeve and do something stupid and ridiculous and have real moments [rather] than [say] 'I don't care if I'm off first or second, I just want to say I was on the show and be a superstar,'" said Kass, who has cast "Big Brother" and "The Bachelor." She estimated that half the contestants on those shows were recruited.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-reality-casting-20110125,0,6525064,full.story
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   January 27th 2011, 1:18 pm

I think I am at the point where I dont care if they are fans, recruits, or what ever. Over the past several years.. I have been extremely disappointed in one fashion or another in the "fans" of the show who presume to know all about the show. Once in the house, nothing you planned applies.
And not for nothing... & as much as I loathe Hayden's view of his game, post game mantra, & post game antics... this recruit played a good game & won the money. Yes, even I will admit he deserved the win. (gagging on my tongue will typing that Laughing) So taking away personal feeling in all... recruits are often times as entertaining as "fans".
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   February 1st 2011, 8:07 pm

6 months to go yay happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   February 1st 2011, 8:16 pm

Russellfan wrote:

Actually in a couple of days it wil only be 5 months left. high five
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   February 1st 2011, 8:34 pm

JwHo wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

5 months 6 months both are still very far away Sad
Back to top Go down
JwHo
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   February 1st 2011, 8:59 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

Debbie Downer!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   February 1st 2011, 9:08 pm

JwHo wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
JwHo wrote:
Russellfan wrote:

Debbie Downer!!! lol!

I hate waiting soooo much that last two weeks always feels like months
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother 13 "Pre-Show" News and information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: