Amanda09
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1528
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 8:23 pm

ShootingBlanks wrote:
kmjm wrote:
We like to endlessly discuss everything in what some might consider obsessive detail for no other reason than it's entertaining to us.

You know then, I assume, that I once was (and still am) a superfan just like yourself...

...so I totally understand. Wink

(oh - and someone asked about the pool bowl/trophy. we don't know why they took it away, but we speculate it's because of the "writing" aspect. conveniently taken away from us after me bitching about "pretzelgate".)
welcome Matt!!

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 9:14 pm

Oowatanite wrote:
Most of the drama about the lie was at the jury house. It would hardly be a big topic of conversation at Vegas.

So Matt and Stacy needed 'quality' time together after the finale ? Then why did they spend so much time with Ragan in LA, instead of some much needed 'alone time' ?

Alright, sorry people, but I gotta step in on this one. First of all, I wouldn't consider my first anniversary as a "lame excuse". In fact, I feel that neither myself nor Matt have/had to justify why we weren't there, so letting people know the real reason why is hardly "lame". Matt obviously doesn't care what people think of him, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to dodge any bullets on that one...(which in hindsight, we kinda did).

I really love that you're so concerned with how we spent our time together, though. Cute, really. If spending the night at someone's house for a night to have time to find a hotel, rent a car, etc and then spend 3 hours with someone going to dinner is "spending so much time" with them, than I must need a reality check or something. But since you seem to think that we could have had "alone time" in Las Vegas, you seem to me personally like the type of person that would be trolling on the message boards that Matt wasn't a part of anything in Vegas.

So Oowatanite, I want to personally apologize to you for my husband and I not going to Las Vegas, for spending time with a friend, and for spending our anniversary together, ALONE, in San Diego, in a state where I've never been to before and have always wanted to visit after over 3 months of having zero communication. My apologies.

To everyone else, I love you guys. Thanks for supporting my hubs! Okay, going back to lurking now. : )

xoxoxo Stacy

Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 9:16 pm

littlexmonster wrote:
Oowatanite wrote:
Most of the drama about the lie was at the jury house. It would hardly be a big topic of conversation at Vegas.

So Matt and Stacy needed 'quality' time together after the finale ? Then why did they spend so much time with Ragan in LA, instead of some much needed 'alone time' ?

Alright, sorry people, but I gotta step in on this one. First of all, I wouldn't consider my first anniversary as a "lame excuse". In fact, I feel that neither myself nor Matt have/had to justify why we weren't there, so letting people know the real reason why is hardly "lame". Matt obviously doesn't care what people think of him, so I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to dodge any bullets on that one...(which in hindsight, we kinda did).

I really love that you're so concerned with how we spent our time together, though. Cute, really. If spending the night at someone's house for a night to have time to find a hotel, rent a car, etc and then spend 3 hours with someone going to dinner is "spending so much time" with them, than I must need a reality check or something. But since you seem to think that we could have had "alone time" in Las Vegas, you seem to me personally like the type of person that would be trolling on the message boards that Matt wasn't a part of anything in Vegas.

So Oowatanite, I want to personally apologize to you for my husband and I not going to Las Vegas, for spending time with a friend, and for spending our anniversary together, ALONE, in San Diego, in a state where I've never been to before and have always wanted to visit after over 3 months of having zero communication. My apologies.

To everyone else, I love you guys. Thanks for supporting my hubs! Okay, going back to lurking now. : )

xoxoxo Stacy

Stacy! You're fabulous cheers to you
Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 9:18 pm

thanks for posting stacy! you rock Smile welcome

BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 9:22 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
I think it was awesome that Matt wanted to stay home and have "hot, wild sex" with his wife all weekend then go party with a bunch of people (mostly strangers).

Go Matt!!
clap lol! roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 9:26 pm

Stacy don't just lurk! Many of us are your fans too! I have always said if I was on BB (which I think would be fun) I would want to just go right back to my regular life! I think that is why I am liking Matt so much post BB. He seems so down to earth and knows the real deal about fans!

Matt- your DPOV episode was my favorite till I realized you were the most loyal brigade member! I was toasty drunk after you used it on Kathy and not Hayden or Enzo! Thanks for being great since BB ended!
Back to top Go down
BB4Me!
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 723
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 9:35 pm

ladygem31 wrote:
thanks for posting stacy! you rock Smile welcome

Stacy doesn't just rock, she kicks ass! Drunken dancing sweetheart Stacy is awesome, but I like feisty firecracker stand by your man Stacy now too! They are such a great fit! high five cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 9:53 pm

LOL, how the hell did I miss all this. I know I was off catching up on the Jersey Shore lol!

First off, welcome Matt, glad to see you posting. I loved your friendship with Ragan, I think you're both such awesome guys. I so wanted to see you both get to the end, damn! I also just had a read at Annie's twitter. I'm afraid that "lie" will haunt you forever. While I don't agree with it, I understood it and I did and do understand that you were in no way making fun of anyone with an illness. I was one of the people that didn't have a problem with it. Personally though, I never understood how you thought it would help your game. I understand you believed and you were probably right to, that if you were in the F2 you would have gotten the votes to win.

My question to you and it's one that popped in my head as soon as you opened your mouth and revealed your lie, was who the hell in their right mind would have wanted to take you to the F2 with them? I'm curious if you thought that through or if you believed that you alone would have gotten yourself to the end where you were the one choosing the F2. If you don't mind answering, I would appreciate knowing what your thought process at the time was on this.

DPOV, greatest moment from BB this season for me, evicting Kathy, ugh the worst lol.

Secondly, welcome to you too Stacy. So great to have the Hoffman duo posting with us. Sorry you felt you needed to post only to clear something up. I personally can appreciate spending your 1st Anniversary alone catching up with one another, I probably would have done the same. I hope this one discussion hasn't left a bad taste in your mouth, AABB has a lot of Matt & Stacy fans, so I hope that you will post again with us some time soon.

A big thank you to you both for giving us an opportunity to share in Hoff-O-Ween, I totally enjoyed it for the couple of hrs. that I was able to stay awake for. Awesome job on your costume Matt, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw that and btw, your Dad is adorbs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 10:30 pm

Yay Matt! And Stacy!!!!!!! You guys are awesome!!!! PLEASE keep posting! and good for you both not going to VEGAS- it looked horrible!

PS- ask Ragan to come back, too!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 10:49 pm

Hi Stacy...welcome Smile

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 11:09 pm

Hahaha - you guys crack me up!! I can't believe I have *a* fan, let alone many. I've enjoyed lurking on aabb all season.

Trust me, it takes a lot more than that to offend/upset me. No bad taste at all, whatsoever. I just think homeboy needs to get his facts straight before posting stuff like that. ; ) At the end of the day, I don't regret not going to Vegas and that's all that matters to me. I had a wonderful first anniversary and I absolutely LOVE the west coast now.

Thanks for tuning in to celebrate hoff-o-ween with us! I hope you guys all enjoyed. <3
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 11:30 pm

Welcome Stacy! Neither you nor Matt owe any fans an explanation for how you live your life! I wouldn't have gone to Vegas either, even if it wasn't my anniversary.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 11:32 pm

welcome Stacy!
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 11:33 pm

Yay, Stacy's here. I'm excited for Matt and Stacy to post here. We enjoyed the Hoff-O-Ween party a lot. Thanks for sharing it with us. You two are a great couple.
Back to top Go down
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 11:33 pm

Welcome Stacy!! fireworks

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 11:34 pm

welcome Stacy !

And I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
littlexmonster

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 11:50 pm

Thanks so much everyone!!!! Kiss of Love

And it's okay oowatanite - I'm just giving you a hard time. : ) But thanks for the apology!
Back to top Go down
LaLa
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 4th 2010, 11:56 pm

Big Welcome to the Hoffmans!

Slowly I am seeing a trend...that BB hg spouses/significants are fierce! So far we have had Mrs. Ronnie, Mrs. Enzo, Mrs Matt, Mr. Brit, Mama Janelle, Ex-Future Matt (BB9).

Fierce I tell ya! Takes a unique person to be able to withstand the BB WWW.

Matt, heres a link for you...they have some good ones.

http://www.pajamacity.com

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. Thatís what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesnít make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
sammieso
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2367
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 6:22 am

Welcome Stacy! Very Happy

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 6:38 am

whooooooohooooooooo Stacy is here - WELCOME!!! happy dance 2 happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 6:39 am

Stacy posted...Stacy posted!!!!! happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2

Welcome to AABB, Stacy!!!!! You are going to fit right in with us DUTs!!!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35535
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 6:45 am

Wildebeest wrote:
Stacy posted...Stacy posted!!!!! happy dance 2 happy dance 2 happy dance 2

Welcome to AABB, Stacy!!!!! You are going to fit right in with us DUTs!!!

No kidding! She has DUTitude. Oh and pulchritude too ( lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 6:48 am

Welcome Stacy! DUTitude indeed.
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 7:10 am

Stacy and Matt - will you recount your adventure with the cat in the bath tub for us?

I am still chuckling!
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 8:18 am

welcome

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 8:51 am

Welcome Stacy and Matt!!!!

duts rule

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 11:14 am

Matt and Stacy were here????? afraid I miss everything! ARRRG

Welcome Matt and Stacy welcome Love AABB
Back to top Go down
honeybeeangel
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2802
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 11:21 am

Welcome Matt and Stacy! welcome So glad you are both here and have joined in on the fun.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 11:25 am

I just read on Jokers that Matt is replacing Sheila as the cohost on their BlogTalkRadio show. Now I just might listen!
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 1:42 pm

Dammit I miss everything exciting!

Matt you are absolutely the best post-season. You're real, down to earth and entertaining. The others, really, not so much. Stacy loved to your response regarding Vegas. BTW don't lurk, jump in - when we get on a roll its a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 2:28 pm

Welcome Stacy! I loved your dancing on the Hoff-O-Ween feeds!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4627

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 3:29 pm

ShootingBlanks wrote:
You know then, I assume, that I once was (and still am) a superfan just like yourself...

...so I totally understand. Wink

(oh - and someone asked about the pool bowl/trophy. we don't know why they took it away, but we speculate it's because of the "writing" aspect. conveniently taken away from us after me bitching about "pretzelgate".)

That was me... thanks.
Back to top Go down
littlexmonster

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 3:44 pm

Thanks everyone! Very Happy

I can't believe I was a dancing machine. I don't even dance (clearly, by my moves).

MemphisBelle - The cat story is scarring - literally.

I had a rough work week and yesterday was my "Friday" so I wanted to relax and take a bubble bath. One of my cats, Toxie, is a monster (18 lbs!) and needs to be a part of everything. So he was effing around on the ledge of the tub, playing/eating the bubbles, etc. Next thing I know, he fell in behind me and then used my back to claw his way back out! But it gets better - so on his way out, as a last "eff you", he kicks one of my candles off the ledge of the tub sending shards of glass everywhere. He then went and rubbed himself all over the carpet before I could get to him. And I spent the rest of the night having hubs rub neosporin on me. :-/ Never a dull moment in the Hoffman household!!!
Back to top Go down
memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 4:12 pm

That bath turned into total hell didn't it! what a nightmare. Make Matt keep putting that neosporin on the scratches, Poor you! seriously.

I can see Matt laughing about it - and I am proud of you for not killing him.
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Elizabethxoxo
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 4:20 pm

Hi Stacy Smile Hope you are doing well Smile
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 4:39 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
I just read on Jokers that Matt is replacing Sheila as the cohost on their BlogTalkRadio show. Now I just might listen!

That's great news! I listened with Sheila and I will definitely listen with Matt Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 5:42 pm

You're cat is clever to think of your back as a ladder! Seriously though, I'm sure that hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 5:57 pm

littlexmonster wrote:
Thanks everyone! Very Happy

I can't believe I was a dancing machine. I don't even dance (clearly, by my moves).

MemphisBelle - The cat story is scarring - literally.

I had a rough work week and yesterday was my "Friday" so I wanted to relax and take a bubble bath. One of my cats, Toxie, is a monster (18 lbs!) and needs to be a part of everything. So he was effing around on the ledge of the tub, playing/eating the bubbles, etc. Next thing I know, he fell in behind me and then used my back to claw his way back out! But it gets better - so on his way out, as a last "eff you", he kicks one of my candles off the ledge of the tub sending shards of glass everywhere. He then went and rubbed himself all over the carpet before I could get to him. And I spent the rest of the night having hubs rub neosporin on me. :-/ Never a dull moment in the Hoffman household!!!

When did you start calling Matt 'Moxie' and why hasn't he cut his nails?
Back to top Go down
pdr
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 5th 2010, 6:13 pm

Welcome Stacy! I already welcomed your hub in an earlier post. So this one is just for you. I wanted to thank you and Matt for opening your home up and letting us enjoy your Hoff O Ween tradition with us. I had a blast thanks again for inviting us. I'm a cat lover also. My cat uses my back all the time for a ladder. It effing hurts like hell. I'm always on the look out where she is when putting clothes away bent over, if I don't she gets me every time. AWW, kitties gotta love them. lol

ps/ for not being a dancer you sure did cut up the rug, and quite well I might add!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   November 6th 2010, 12:37 am

Matt and Stacy, what was your reaction to Hoff-o-ween? Were you surprised on how many people tuned in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   

Back to top Go down

Matt Hoffman
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: