all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Matt Hoffman

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 16th 2011, 2:05 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35535
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 16th 2011, 2:44 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

LOL - Oh Maaaaaatttt. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
FRANGA
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2234
Location : Peach State
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 16th 2011, 6:32 pm

lol! Only one titty??Thats a little odd.LOL

_________________
You have enemies?Good,That means you stood up for something,sometime in your life._Winston Churcill
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 18th 2011, 2:31 pm

Matt wrote:
One of the things I like most about the Bad Girls Club is its universal appeal. For instance, who cannot relate to Sydney’s current quandary of how to deal with telling your boyfriend, who showed up to your mansion unexpectedly to see you, that another guy’s junk was in your mouth less than 48 hours ago while you were being filmed? Been there, done that.

Guess what's up? Matt's second blog entry about Bad Girl's Club!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 19th 2011, 11:15 am

Check out the American Idol thread.

Stacy tweeted about a contestant!

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/t9090-season-10-premier-jan-19th
Back to top Go down
littlexmonster



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 19th 2011, 11:48 am

Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday. : ) I posted this under the American Idol thread as well.


Wow, thanks SO much for posting that! Juliana was a dear friend of mine in high school. She was honestly the most beautiful person I have ever met, inside and out. She had THE most amazing singing voice. She really is an inspiration and had beaten all odds when doctors told her family she wouldn't survive. It was to the point where they had to video tape Julie's progress for doctors to believe them! You can read all about her and check out videos, pictures, and see her progress on the facebook fanpage "For Juliana". Her mom would update her progress daily on there. Now it's more like a few times a week or so. Hopefully Chris makes it to the finals!!!!! : )
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 19th 2011, 4:49 pm

littlexmonster wrote:
Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday. : ) I posted this under the American Idol thread as well.


Wow, thanks SO much for posting that! Juliana was a dear friend of mine in high school. She was honestly the most beautiful person I have ever met, inside and out. She had THE most amazing singing voice. She really is an inspiration and had beaten all odds when doctors told her family she wouldn't survive. It was to the point where they had to video tape Julie's progress for doctors to believe them! You can read all about her and check out videos, pictures, and see her progress on the facebook fanpage "For Juliana". Her mom would update her progress daily on there. Now it's more like a few times a week or so. Hopefully Chris makes it to the finals!!!!! : )

Thank you, Stacy!
I think a lot of us are going to cry watching their segment tonight.
I tried finding Juliana's fanpage but I couldn't...can you please link me to it?
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 19th 2011, 4:50 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
littlexmonster wrote:
Hey everyone! Happy Wednesday. : ) I posted this under the American Idol thread as well.


Wow, thanks SO much for posting that! Juliana was a dear friend of mine in high school. She was honestly the most beautiful person I have ever met, inside and out. She had THE most amazing singing voice. She really is an inspiration and had beaten all odds when doctors told her family she wouldn't survive. It was to the point where they had to video tape Julie's progress for doctors to believe them! You can read all about her and check out videos, pictures, and see her progress on the facebook fanpage "For Juliana". Her mom would update her progress daily on there. Now it's more like a few times a week or so. Hopefully Chris makes it to the finals!!!!! : )

Thank you, Stacy!
I think a lot of us are going to cry watching their segment tonight.
I tried finding Juliana's fanpage but I couldn't...can you please link me to it?

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=166135780978
Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 19th 2011, 4:55 pm

Thanks, Mappy! cheek kiss
Back to top Go down
littlexmonster



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 19th 2011, 6:46 pm

Thanks again Mappy!! I was at work and on my cell, so I couldn't post the page myself. I know this is off-topic, but I'm including a link below that gives a little more insight on Chris and Juli. It has a small article and a video of Chris' proposal to Juli. I suggest grabbing a box of kleenex! (or maybe it's sappy to me because I know them. But you be the judge!)

http://powerpeoria.com/real-love-lasts-forever/

Back to top Go down
littlexmonster



Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-10-14

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 19th 2011, 6:53 pm

littlexmonster wrote:
Thanks again Mappy!! I was at work and on my cell, so I couldn't post the page myself. I know this is off-topic, but I'm including a link below that gives a little more insight on Chris and Juli. It has a small article and a video of Chris' proposal to Juli. I suggest grabbing a box of kleenex! (or maybe it's sappy to me because I know them. But you be the judge!)

http://powerpeoria.com/real-love-lasts-forever/


Ahhh, sorry, I lied! It's a different video from Chris. It's not their engagement one. It's still good, nonetheless! Here's the video of their engagement if you still want to see it though!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=166135780978#!/video/video.php?v=186508223116&oid=166135780978
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 19th 2011, 6:58 pm

That was so sweet. Thanks Stacy. What an amazing couple. I wish them the happiest of marriages.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 20th 2011, 12:38 am

Wonderful inspirational story and very sweet couple. Thanks for sharing it with us Stacy.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 20th 2011, 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 20th 2011, 3:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 20th 2011, 8:59 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 25th 2011, 4:41 pm

HeadOfHOFFhold Matt Hoffman
Bad Girls Club - Episode 3 recap is live - http://url4t.com/ufq #BGC

http://www.realitygeek.com/2011/01/pool-charks-bad-girls-club-episode-3-recap.html



Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35535
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 25th 2011, 4:53 pm

Mappy wrote:
HeadOfHOFFhold Matt Hoffman
Bad Girls Club - Episode 3 recap is live - http://url4t.com/ufq #BGC

http://www.realitygeek.com/2011/01/pool-charks-bad-girls-club-episode-3-recap.html




Well crap, I guess this is another reality show I'm going to have to start watching.
So far I have refused to watch Jersey Shore.
If Matt is doing funny write-ups, I'll have to see what it's about!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 25th 2011, 4:55 pm

Matt's blogs are the only reason I am giving Bad Girls Club another try.
Yeah, Nancy I just can't see you liking Jersey Shore. You will think it was "silly".
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 25th 2011, 4:58 pm



happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 25th 2011, 4:59 pm

happy dance 2 happy dance 2
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4627
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 25th 2011, 5:01 pm

they are such lurkers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35535
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 25th 2011, 5:10 pm

Moody wrote:
Matt's blogs are the only reason I am giving Bad Girls Club another try.
Yeah, Nancy I just can't see you liking Jersey Shore. You will think it was "silly".

I don't mind silly that much, but I can't do trashy
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9260
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 25th 2011, 5:55 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
Matt's blogs are the only reason I am giving Bad Girls Club another try.
Yeah, Nancy I just can't see you liking Jersey Shore. You will think it was "silly".

I don't mind silly that much, but I can't do trashy

ahh nancy, this show is trashy at it's best.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 25th 2011, 7:03 pm

Mappy wrote:
HeadOfHOFFhold Matt Hoffman
Bad Girls Club - Episode 3 recap is live - http://url4t.com/ufq #BGC

http://www.realitygeek.com/2011/01/pool-charks-bad-girls-club-episode-3-recap.html




Thanks for bringing this over, Mappy! Smile

I love BGC and Matt's write-ups are great!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 26th 2011, 5:08 pm


http://www.rffradio.com/live
Back to top Go down
im4kuhawks
Houseguest
Houseguest
avatar

Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2010-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 26th 2011, 9:34 pm

Mappy wrote:
Check out the American Idol thread.

Stacy tweeted about a contestant!

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/t9090-season-10-premier-jan-19th

Stacy's friends' segment was on Idol tonight. All I can say is WOW. Grab a kleenex!!

_________________
The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.
Maya Angelou
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 26th 2011, 9:35 pm

im4kuhawks wrote:
Mappy wrote:
Check out the American Idol thread.

Stacy tweeted about a contestant!

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/t9090-season-10-premier-jan-19th

Stacy's friends' segment was on Idol tonight. All I can say is WOW. Grab a kleenex!!

Yes! Chris was very good. We're in the Idol thread chatting about it.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 28th 2011, 11:44 am





Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 28th 2011, 4:11 pm

I saw that this morning. Funny stuff. Matt applying Lane's suntan lotion. It was cute!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 29th 2011, 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 29th 2011, 2:21 pm

scottep_32 wrote:

Matt looks so small...

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 29th 2011, 6:00 pm

He does look small LOL

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 31st 2011, 2:18 pm

So, I wonder if Matt and Stacy are prepared for the storm. I forgot which suburb they live in. It's going to be a big one you two. Make sure you have lots of lube. boob shake
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 31st 2011, 4:47 pm

Somebody laugh or something.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 31st 2011, 4:53 pm

Moody wrote:
Somebody laugh or something.


run away
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 22967
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 31st 2011, 4:57 pm

I'm laughing Moody but I'm also eyeing up that delicious German pankcake!
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 31st 2011, 5:07 pm

Lori wrote:
I'm laughing Moody but I'm also eyeing up that delicious German pankcake!

Thanks Lori.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 31st 2011, 5:30 pm

Moody wrote:
Lori wrote:
I'm laughing Moody but I'm also eyeing up that delicious German pankcake!

Thanks Lori.

You are referring to the possibility of their doors and windows being stuck, right Cool
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2754
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   January 31st 2011, 5:39 pm

Moody wrote:
Somebody laugh or something.


Why, did someone post something funny ???















dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Matt Hoffman   

Back to top Go down
 
Matt Hoffman
Back to top 
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: