Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35558
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 1:57 pm

Moody wrote:
Lane doesn't believe in evolution. get well soon

What??? You mean.. there is no Neander "TALL" ???
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 2:04 pm

Good one. I was just trying to get the people that think Lane is hated around here stir the pot
pissed off

You know I love Lane and wanted my Lane and Britney Showmance.

I am glad that I got a lesson on what a hayseed was today. I remember editing people's posts during the season because they would call Hayden, Hayseed. I figured it had something to do with being a redneck or a farmer or something.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 2:12 pm

Quote :
Good one. I was just trying to get the people that think Lane is hated around here pissed off

It's great to see Moody in the Christmas spirit. lol!

I really wanted the showmance too Moody. At least we are left with a good friendship rather than nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 2:13 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:

lol!

lol!

Moody

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 2:23 pm

KelliM wrote:
Quote :
Good one. I was just trying to get the people that think Lane is hated around here pissed off

It's great to see Moody in the Christmas spirit. lol!

I really wanted the showmance too Moody. At least we are left with a good friendship rather than nothing at all.

Ha Ha KelliM, I am an absolute SCROOGE. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me. I am blaming it on hormones but come on, how long can that last? I don't remember hating the holidays this much in the past..
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 2:23 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:

lol!

laugh so hard I crie
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 2:48 pm

bekahrose wrote:
I wasn't calling you out I was just confused as to why someone would insult someone in their thread...but anyway. He does look better out of the house than he did in the house.

I insult Jeff in his thread all the time, and, compare to how I feel about Lane, I practically adore Jeff (relax, Jessalyn, I am been sarcastic)

Gimme wrote:
I think I was told, a few years ago, something along the lines of... all puppies & rainbows & hearts & flying unicorns gets boring. Smile

I am severely allergic to hearts, I have an open vendetta against rainbows, and I have taken out a contract on any flying unicorns found in the vicinity. Puppies can live.

currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 3:10 pm

12345bbfan wrote:

What dumb 4 are you talking about? Oh you mean the dumb 3 from BB that took home $550,000 over the summer....the 3 that controlled the entire game of BB12. Yea that sounds real dumb.

Lots of people that knew Lane stated he played a lot dumber on TV then he actually is, which IMO is actually a good strategy to be underestimated and go farther in the game...sounds kind of smart actually.

I guess they are dumb cause they aren't college professors or mensa members, right..........

IMHO, the only people who proudly wave their Mensa memberships around are insecure about their level of intelligence and abilities. And obviously, Jordan is my favorite because of her tenured faculty position at Harvard. BTW, James Watson, Nobel Prize winner and college professor, is still a racist, misogynistic asshole.

gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 3:11 pm

currentresident wrote:
12345bbfan wrote:

What dumb 4 are you talking about? Oh you mean the dumb 3 from BB that took home $550,000 over the summer....the 3 that controlled the entire game of BB12. Yea that sounds real dumb.

Lots of people that knew Lane stated he played a lot dumber on TV then he actually is, which IMO is actually a good strategy to be underestimated and go farther in the game...sounds kind of smart actually.

I guess they are dumb cause they aren't college professors or mensa members, right..........

IMHO, the only people who proudly wave their Mensa memberships around are insecure about their level of intelligence and abilities. And obviously, Jordan is my favorite because of her tenured faculty position at Harvard. BTW, James Watson, Nobel Prize winner and college professor, is still a racist, misogynistic asshole.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 3:29 pm

Gimme wrote:
I think I was told, a few years ago, something along the lines of... all puppies & rainbows & hearts & flying unicorns gets boring. Smile

Different strokes for different folks. I find puppies, rainbows, hearts, and flying unicorns fascinating. lol!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
12345bbfan

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 3:33 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
12345bbfan wrote:
bekahrose wrote:
Evil Andy Dick is a dick.

Go Lane for standing up for himself! <3

Thanks Bekahrose, I completely agree. EvilAndyDick is a dick who I think got way too personal on these attacks.

....Now I just hope the same people that were praising Ragan for "standing up for himself" do the same for Lane.

Nice pics on your profile by the way...

Another false equivalence.

Although it is good that Lane made a retort on twitter to the Andy Dick. The two incidents are not at all equivalent.

For one, Andy Dick is a know druggie/alcoholic messed up creep who doesn't even know Lane. There is more, and I HOPE YOU
understand the difference.

I would like to disagree that the opinions are not at all equivalent:

We can say they are both seemed like attempts at humor that crossed way over the line and offended someone else personally (lane obviously was very offended by his comments and although I'm not sure it seemed EAD just wanted to insult w/o the humor, maybe Andrew did too, I'm not sure).

.......just because you don't know the person doesn't mean that they weren't over the line attacks.

I know the difference, THANK YOU for checking though.

I am disappointed that Ragan is not taking the time to unfollow Evil Andy Dick. He complains about people making offensive comments and only says something when it affects him. I am not saying I don't do this (I think it is a natural human reaction).....but this is the point I was trying to make on the other board..........There are offensive comments being made every day, and while these comments are terrible, I don't respect it when people put themselves on that moral pedestal and go after people who say offensive things only when it affects them, but not when it affects other people (like Lane in this case).

Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 3:47 pm

Poor Lane,It's hard being a straight, white male in the South.

Relax, hate is hate. Now, let's talk about Rachel being called a whore, slut, c.nt. Sorry, I'm more offended at that. And I'm not a Rachel fan.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 3:51 pm

Hope wrote:

Relax, hate is hate. Now, let's talk about Rachel being called a whore, slut, c.nt. Sorry, I'm more offended at that. And I'm not a Rachel fan.

bravo bravo bravo bravo bravo
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4630
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 3:51 pm

currentresident wrote:
Gimme wrote:

I am severely allergic to hearts, I have an open vendetta against rainbows, and I have taken out a contract on any flying unicorns found in the vicinity. Puppies can live.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 3:53 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
Gimme wrote:

Different strokes for different folks. I find puppies, rainbows, hearts, and flying unicorns fascinating. lol!

I didnt say it... I was told it. Smile However, I do like differing opinions even the ones I dont agree with. Smile
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 3:56 pm

12345bbfan wrote:

I am disappointed that Ragan is not taking the time to unfollow Evil Andy Dick. He complains about people making offensive comments and only says something when it affects him. I am not saying I don't do this (I think it is a natural human reaction).....but this is the point I was trying to make on the other board..........There are offensive comments being made every day, and while these comments are terrible, I don't respect it when people put themselves on that moral pedestal and go after people who say offensive things only when it affects them, but not when it affects other people (like Lane in this case).

Ragan is also a big fan of Cortney Love, who is into drugs, alcohol, offensive humor and bad taste. If you were to look a little bit more into Ragan's background - like his podcasts and blog prior to his appearance on BB12 - you would not be very surprised by his following of Evil Andy Dick. You might, in fact, be horrified that Evil Andy Dick has not taken the time to unfollow Ragan.

To qualify my post: I am not a Ragan fan. Sorry Ragan, but you are not a member of Mensa, and are yet to achieve tenure, plus you are not an Ivy league professor unlike Jordan. Try again later, and good luck.

Last edited by currentresident on December 20th 2010, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 3:58 pm

Hope wrote:

Hope, would you be my BFF, for ever and ever and ever? I promise to buy you a star! No, wait! I will name a cell line after you. That's it - the next stable TK transfectant of human ES cells in our lab will be called "Hope".

Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 4:01 pm

Judge not lest ye be judged. A good thing to remember in an ideal world.

I do discuss and in turn, criticize the actions of others. It is human nature to find some things gross, ridiculous, horrible, funny, morbid, etc. and say we would never say or do such a thing.

Discussion is also human nature. How we justify our own behavior or lack thereof.

This is a discussion board.

When we comment about what others post or the actions of others, we're all guilty.

Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 4:03 pm

currentresident wrote:
Hope wrote:

Hope, would you be my BFF, for ever and ever and ever? I promise to buy you a star! No, wait! I will name a cell line after you. That's it - the next stable TK transfectant of human ES cells in our lab will be called "Hope".

roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi What? scratch
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 4:07 pm

currentresident wrote:
Hope wrote:

Yes. Wait, or did you insult me? lol!
Back to top Go down
12345bbfan

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 4:08 pm

Hope wrote:

I agree with the second part completely bravo bravo

The first part I don't know where you are going with that
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 4:11 pm

12345bbfan wrote:
Hope wrote:

I agree with the second part completely bravo bravo

The first part I don't know where you are going with that

I can't be sure, but I think it was a wry comment.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 4:11 pm

Mappy wrote:
Judge not lest ye be judged. A good thing to remember in an ideal world.

I do discuss and in turn, criticize the actions of others. It is human nature to find some things gross, ridiculous, horrible, funny, morbid, etc. and say we would never say or do such a thing.

Discussion is also human nature. How we justify our own behavior or lack thereof.

This is a discussion board.

When we comment about what others post or the actions of others, we're all guilty.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 4:19 pm

Moody wrote:

He might if he knew what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 4:22 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
Moody wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 5:21 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:
Moody wrote:

LMAO

Naughty, naughty

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 5:27 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
Moody wrote:

Can we please get a "Star" smiley? fireworks Here is the closest thing I can find.

memphisbelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8638
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 6:17 pm

Mappy wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
BlueBonnet wrote:
Moody wrote:

LMAO

Naughty, naughty

roll on floor laughi

roll on floor laughi
Back to top Go down
http://http:/ / imaginethismidsouth.auctionsound.com/
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 8:21 pm

currentresident wrote:
bekahrose wrote:
I wasn't calling you out I was just confused as to why someone would insult someone in their thread...but anyway. He does look better out of the house than he did in the house.

I insult Jeff in his thread all the time, and, compare to how I feel about Lane, I practically adore Jeff (relax, Jessalyn, I am been sarcastic)

haha I would have never seen this shoutout if I didn't see Moody's post about this thread in Ragan's thread.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 20th 2010, 10:34 pm

BlueBonnet wrote:
Moody wrote:

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 4:56 am

Hope wrote:

bravo
Hope, in case I haven't told you enough...I LOVE YOU!!
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5738
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 11:59 am

Ah Poop!

Naughty, naughty

I am not going into threads and defend every damn BB contestant. Just not going to. especially if I am not in mood.
razz

But, I will always defend some of the BB contestants. And will rail against some things with my dying breath.
ballerina

and yes, I do like Ragan better than Lane, so sue me.

woo hoo 2
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 12:03 pm

memphisbelle wrote:

The saying is this: Facebook is for friends you know and never talk to, and Twitter is for friends you don't know and talk to every day.

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 6:16 pm

stir the pot
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 6:31 pm

What the hell is Yoke Up?
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 6:33 pm

Moody wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yoke%20up
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 6:34 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Moody wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yoke%20up

There they go... fans giving Lane more ideas lol!
Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 652

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 6:34 pm

From Urban dictionary
1. yoke up
when a cop, corrections officer, or ward PA gives you a full nelson using a nightstick. usually till you pass out.

"Sean ain't done shit but then Big Curtiss comes over all wide and yoked him up. Sean in isolation now. "

Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   December 21st 2010, 7:00 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lane Elenburg   

Back to top Go down

Lane Elenburg
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: