AuthorMessage
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 3:19 pm

Moody wrote:

Well said Ragan. I have dear friends (even here at AABB) who have made this comment and to me it's like "huh"?

I THINK what they are saying is that they believe you should not act on your GOD GIVEN sexuality. They are fine with you being gay, just don't have sex or fall in love in your whole damn life and you will be fine and go to heaven. Become a Priest. Twisted Evil There isn't an eye roll big enough for this type of thinking.

How do you deal with those type of comments?

I like cake Smile
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 3:48 pm

Moody wrote:

Well said Ragan. I have dear friends (even here at AABB) who have made this comment and to me it's like "huh"?

I THINK what they are saying is that they believe you should not act on your GOD GIVEN sexuality. They are fine with you being gay, just don't have sex or fall in love in your whole damn life and you will be fine and go to heaven. Become a Priest. Twisted Evil There isn't an eye roll big enough for this type of thinking.

Excellent post, Moody! bravo
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 4:11 pm

Moody wrote:

My question to people in this case is "When did you actually give this a thought and actively decided not to be a homosexual?". BTW, it's bad for women to act on their GOD GIVEN sexuality as well.

Things are making very angry today!

Last edited by currentresident on December 13th 2010, 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 4:12 pm

currentresident wrote:

My question to people in this case is "So, you have actually giving this a thought and actively decided not to be a homosexual?". BTW, it bad for women to act on their GOD GIVEN sexuality as well.

True. That makes us whores, sluts etc...
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 4:18 pm

Moody wrote:
currentresident wrote:

My question to people in this case is "So, you have actually giving this a thought and actively decided not to be a homosexual?". BTW, it bad for women to act on their GOD GIVEN sexuality as well.

No that makes you great Americans
Back to top Go down
jami
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 4:44 pm

Moody wrote:

I think some people are ignorant about gay people and think it is a choice. If more people would take the time to educate themselves or talk to educated people about sexuality most would be more accepting.
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 4:48 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Moody wrote:
currentresident wrote:

I don't know what point you are trying to make Scott, nor in your comment above about liking cake, but it feels to me like you are mocking the previous posts. I hope I'm wrong in taking it that way.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 4:51 pm

kmjm wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Moody wrote:
currentresident wrote:

I don't know what point you are trying to make Scott, nor in your comment above about liking cake, but it feels to me like you are mocking the previous posts. I hope I'm wrong in taking it that way.

You're very wrong
Back to top Go down
kmjm
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 4:52 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
kmjm wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Moody wrote:
currentresident wrote:

You're very wrong

Then please explain what you mean so I can understand you.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 4:55 pm

kmjm wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
kmjm wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Moody wrote:
currentresident wrote:

You're very wrong

I don't know, I like cake and sluts

Last edited by scottep_32 on December 13th 2010, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35558
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 5:13 pm

Possibly apropos to this discussion:

Sepp Blatter says gays should refrain from sex during 2022 World Cup in Qatar

Story Link

Football fans will have to adjust to more than just the sweltering desert heat when the 2022 World Cup event goes to the Middle East.

FIFA President Sepp Blatter says gay supporters should not have sex in Qatar, as homosexuality is banned in the Gulf State.

Asked whether gays and lesbians should worry about attending the tournament because of the Middle Eastern country's hostile attitude towards homosexuality, Blatter quipped: "They should refrain from any sexual activities."

But Blatter hopes there will be an "opening" of the Islamic culture for World Cup.

"It's another culture and another religion, but in football we have no boundaries," Blatter said from Soccer City in Johannesburg, South Africa, overnight for the official closing of the 2010 World Cup.

FIFA has faced criticism for choosing Russia and Qatar over more traditional footballing countries on December 2, a vote that took place without two members of the executive committee who were suspended for allegedly agreeing to take money for their support.

In his first public address since the vote, Blatter defended FIFA's choices.

more at link
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Sarahnator
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2459

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 5:19 pm

Moody wrote:

I couldn't agree more with your post Moody.

tens

Back to top Go down
FighttheFoo
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 6:40 pm

Ragan I'm going to be an American television viewer with my opinion. You are gay. OMG you are GAY. I'm immediately going to become tense and wonder what my opinion on you should be before I know anything about you. Okay, now I've got it. I don't dislike you but you're certainly not my pre-show favorite. Now then, I see the show and you seem like a very insightful, intelligent person but gosh there's that whole gay thing. I don't know. I just can't commit.

Wait, what's that? There's a fairly similar female in the house that I can feel much more comfortable supporting than you. Because you know, you're gay. I'll put you on the backburner until she gets voted out. Snap, she just got voted out. Who shall I support now?

Well, there's the idiot dude who has no personality....there's the girl who's a complete manipulator and ugly at heart....there's an actual good dude but he's obviously going to get voted out this week or next.....and then there's you, someone who fits the personality traits I like to root for, but goshdarnit you're gay. UGH. What a difficult decision. LOL

Don't get me wrong, I don't think many seasons (if any) have resulted in that type of result. I just think that theologically amongst the American population that's the type of process a gay man has to deal with in order to gain popular support. It's silly, but probably true.

P.S. None of what I said do I deem as fact, moreso an opinion of gay people on reality shows involving American opinion. What do you do? It's dumb.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4630
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 6:55 pm

okie dokie
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:02 pm

Gimme. Why are there acorns on your avi's chest?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:09 pm

FighttheFoo wrote:
Ragan I'm going to be an American television viewer with my opinion. You are gay. OMG you are GAY. I'm immediately going to become tense and wonder what my opinion on you should be before I know anything about you. Okay, now I've got it. I don't dislike you but you're certainly not my pre-show favorite. Now then, I see the show and you seem like a very insightful, intelligent person but gosh there's that whole gay thing. I don't know. I just can't commit.

Wait, what's that? There's a fairly similar female in the house that I can feel much more comfortable supporting than you. Because you know, you're gay. I'll put you on the backburner until she gets voted out. Snap, she just got voted out. Who shall I support now?

Well, there's the idiot dude who has no personality....there's the girl who's a complete manipulator and ugly at heart....there's an actual good dude but he's obviously going to get voted out this week or next.....and then there's you, someone who fits the personality traits I like to root for, but goshdarnit you're gay. UGH. What a difficult decision. LOL

Don't get me wrong, I don't think many seasons (if any) have resulted in that type of result. I just think that theologically amongst the American population that's the type of process a gay man has to deal with in order to gain popular support. It's silly, but probably true.

P.S. None of what I said do I deem as fact, moreso an opinion of gay people on reality shows involving American opinion. What do you do? It's dumb.

Yo', FightTheFoo, what the heck are you talking about??????? scratch
Put down the drink and go take a nap...please.

Back to top Go down
FighttheFoo
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:12 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
FighttheFoo wrote:

I was expressing what I think the majority of American people think about gay characters on reality television. Take it easy. lol Read the post in it's context.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:16 pm

Hope wrote:

Cuz Slash has nuts. Laughing

B/c someone was offended by the word "xxxx" on his chest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Hope wrote:

To camoflage the word that is really on the shirt lol!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

LOL & the forum is offended as well
lol!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:18 pm

The majority of American people?
FTF, sure I know there are losers that think that way but I sure don't think the majority of the American people think and/or feel that way.

Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:22 pm

Gimme wrote:
Hope wrote:

Cuz Slash has nuts. Laughing

B/c someone was offended by the word "xxxx" on his chest. Very Happy

You covered it up on twitter too! I cannot remember what it says. Oh Well!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:25 pm

Thanks all. I saw a" c" and I always thought it read coke. The things the mind fills in. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:27 pm

FighttheFoo wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:
FighttheFoo wrote:

I was expressing what I think the majority of American people think about gay characters on reality television. Take it easy. lol Read the post in it's context.

I get what you're saying Foo. In context, I believe a lot of people use that thinking to accomodate their stradling the fence on whether they support homosexuality and gay rights. That kind of thinking annoys the hell out of me.

My challenge to your statement/opinion is the use of the term 'a majority'. I disagree and hope I am correct in my dissention.

Last edited by Mappy on December 13th 2010, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:28 pm

Hope wrote:
Thanks all. I saw a" c" and I always thought it read coke. The things the mind fills in. lol!

It did begin with C... & had the swooshy wavy line like the coke logo. Laughing

Yeah... someone made me the one for twitter to say ho ho ho Laughing
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:29 pm

FTF. many many American's are growing up and learning to be tolerant. I think you are totally wrong. My daughter has many gay friends and she has worked hard on their cause. This is 2010, not 1950.
Back to top Go down
FighttheFoo
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:31 pm

Wildebeest wrote:
FTF, sure I know there are losers that think that way but I sure don't think the majority of the American people think and/or feel that way.

Do you pay attention to politics? Cause there has been very little gay activist law movement. How else are we to judge?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:32 pm

Mappy wrote:

My challenge to your statement/opinion is the use of the term 'a majority'. I disagree and hope I am correct in my dissention.

Amen, sistah!! high five
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:35 pm

FighttheFoo wrote:
Wildebeest wrote:

Do you pay attention to politics? Cause there has been very little gay activist law movement. How else are we to judge?

We don't discuss politics on the board Foo. This subject will have to wait for another board and another day.

I will, however, say, don't judge. Go with your own gut, your own feelings and rest well knowing you were true to yourself.

Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:35 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
kmjm wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
kmjm wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
Moody wrote:
currentresident wrote:

You're very wrong

I don't know, I like cake and sluts

I would rethink that statement as a response to the post that was referring to the misogyny in our society. Or at least come up with equal term for a male.

Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:37 pm

Gimme wrote:
Hope wrote:

It did begin with C... & had the swooshy wavy line like the coke logo. Laughing

Yeah... someone made me the one for twitter to say ho ho ho Laughing

Hey! I don't like being called a ho either. Jk. lol!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:38 pm

FighttheFoo wrote:
you on the backburner until she gets voted out. Snap, she just got voted out. Who shall I support now?

Don't be so harsh on Britney.

Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:38 pm

scared
Back to top Go down
FighttheFoo
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:39 pm

How come I couldn't post?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:40 pm

FighttheFoo wrote:
How come I couldn't post?

You just did.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

FighttheFoo wrote:

I don't believe that majority of Americans are that narrow minded, but then I live in the country of SF Bay Area.

KayS

Number of posts : 25137

You hit the wrong button? Sometimes I do that after a long post. You are posting now.
Back to top Go down
Mappy

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:41 pm

currentresident wrote:
FighttheFoo wrote:
you on the backburner until she gets voted out. Snap, she just got voted out. Who shall I support now?

Don't be so harsh on Britney.

Britney?!
Back to top Go down
devlin love
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1149
Registration date : 2010-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:41 pm

i think FTF's scenario is fitting for a lot of people, and even a majority of people in some areas of the country or some segments of the population.

and i also get that scott is joking around about cake and sluts. and who is to say that sluts can't be men or women, gay or straight?

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 7:42 pm

foo it didnt let me either. I think it is cuz the thread split.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   

Back to top Go down

Ragan Fox
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: