AuthorMessage
nov1962
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2919
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 11th 2010, 11:50 pm

Ragan wrote:
For the record, I LOVED Jordan. In fact, when they visited us this summer, I was more excited to see Jordan than Jeff; but I was thrilled to see both of them. I wanted Kev to win season 11 but was totally in Jordan's corner, too. It always surprised me that Kev didn't gravitate to Jeff and Jordan.

Ragan, wasn't pointing the finger at you, but Enzo, Hayden, Brit, Rachel and Brendon always thought Jeff was the shit (which he is)......But from what I heard on the feeds,they all thought that Jordan was an after thought, or was only popular because of Jeff, which by me is not true at all......

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 11th 2010, 11:52 pm

ndd123 wrote:
Kevin liked Jordan a lot, but he didn't seem to like Jeff. I was surprised he didn't seem to like Jeff more. I like Kevin and I hope he makes All Stars.

Kevin held onto Jeff's friendship with Braden as well as Jeff saying "him" (referring to Kevin, which made Kevin assume that Jeff didn't even know his name even though Jeff said his name directly afterward) during the 2nd HOH comp against Jeff a LOT. It bummed me out because he was my favorite HG on the other side of the house, the only one with common sense.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4630
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 11th 2010, 11:53 pm

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ragan... please explain this powder in the DR to me... Laughing

@RaganFox: @HeadOfHOFFhold "We don't even have makeup on the BB set!!! Unless you count the powder in DR! Fuck you guys."
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 11th 2010, 11:54 pm

nov1962 wrote:
Ragan, wasn't pointing the finger at you, but Enzo, Hayden, Brit, Rachel and Brendon always thought Jeff was the shit (which he is)......But from what I heard on the feeds,they all thought that Jordan was an after thought, or was only popular because of Jeff, which by me is not true at all......

They also thought that she only won because Jeff carried her, which was just ludicrous. But after J/J visited the house, they all had nothing but nice things to say about Jordan. I even remember Enzo saying that he had said some not-so-nice things about her, but that he takes them back now after meeting her. But yeah, Jordan's gameplay wasn't very respected at all by the BB12ers. That's okay, she still won.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:01 am

SP, I know which is really crazy, because Jordan was always talking game with Jeff and she kept Jeff level headed and calm in the game......Jeff always wanted to take Michele out, but Jordan would always tell him no, they needed Michele and he has to be nice to her.....Jordan was pivotial in getting Russell out and that is what won Jordan the game....

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:05 am

Lol. People thought Jordan ruined Jeff's game. Hey, it worked for her.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:07 am

Hope wrote:
Lol. People thought Jordan ruined Jeff's game. Hey, it worked for her.

I know Hope, there can only be one winner and Jordan was winning that Bitch....The girl knew how to work, now I mean that in a good way.....

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:10 am

Poor Ragan's thread.

Also I would have loved to have you as a Comm. Professor in college.
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:12 am

Quote :
HAPPY4LIFE: Team Nick Starcevick! :-)~~~

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:16 am

Jessalyn wrote:
Poor Ragan's thread.

I'm afraid we lost him.
Back to top Go down
Wendi
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4131

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:24 am

Ragan wrote:
For the record, I LOVED Jordan. In fact, when they visited us this summer, I was more excited to see Jordan than Jeff; but I was thrilled to see both of them. I wanted Kev to win season 11 but was totally in Jordan's corner, too. It always surprised me that Kev didn't gravitate to Jeff and Jordan.

You just earned 4 out of my 10 votes.

Welcome to AABB.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:25 am

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
sweetpeatx wrote:
I would hate having to watch Ronnie again, even more than Jessie, and I can't stand either. I would also hate watching Dick again. People who only watch the shows just don't get how hard it is to watch a person like that on the live feeds all the time. Just eww.

Ragan, I loved you and would like to see you on Allstars.

Natalie from season 11 is one person that drove me bonkers having to watch her on the live feeds. The way she ate Red Vines, dragging her slippers across the floor, and the list goes on. She drove me crazy.

However, she has been MIA for the most part post BB. So I want to listen to her chat with Superpass coming up.

Does that make me a hypocrite? lol

I also want to hear from her and what she has to say after 1 1/2 years.I would like to hear her perspective what has gone on since BB 11.

Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 1:15 am

Nautica wrote:
Ragan wrote:
First, my eviction episode was, by far, the highest rated episode of the season and one of the all-time highest rated episodes in BB history.

wow, America must have REALLY wanted to see you leave the BB house! Wink

LMAO

Ragan wrote:
@Hope: Surprisingly, Jessie was one of the first former HGs to reach out to me after the finale. I wouldn't mind seeing Jessie in the house again, as long as I was in it and could look at his muscles. Ugh. I'm such a cliche. LOL.

Don't you find the small size of his head distracting?

Ragan wrote:

I may have to start warming up to you.

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35558
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 2:54 am

I miss all the good stuff. As our posters know, I was Ragan's #1 fan here.
One second.... one second could have easily changed the outcome of BB12.
That and a shove. I don't think anyone could say Ragan didn't play a good game.
He got pretty far considering what he was up against.

My other irritation with BB12 was the questions for the competitions were too easy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Bryanna
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 4:19 am

Jessalyn wrote:

Second this! I took Communications last spring and my professor was kind of disorganized. A lot of people loved him. I thought he was funny but not a very great teacher. Think Evel Dick + 10 years - the tattoos. That will give you a good idea of what he was like...seriously.

Anyways Ragan, nice to see you posting here Smile. You going off on Rachel when she returned to the house was comedic gold. Poor girl didn't stand a chance in a battle of wits with you!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 4:27 am

Great discussion. How nice of Ragan to stop over for a visit. Nancy, you had Ragan in his bow tie as your avatar, but I loved him too. I am not going to get into a "who was a bigger fan" discussion... that would be juvenile now wouldn't it? lol

I don't like the thought of it turning into a Kevin vs Ragan for the gay "spot" on All Stars. I would vote Ragan over Kevin. For me, the live feeds and Big Brother are all about being entertained and while Ragan had his bad days, in general, he provided far more entertainment than Kevin did. Kevin is very entertaining on his Pop Talk thing, but on the feeds... not so much. He wouldn't take off his shirt!

So lets think here, if the public doesn't vote Ragan back in (which I think we will but whatever) lets look at our gay guys (who are out of the closet) from Seasons 8 - 12.

Season 8
Dustin
Joe
Season 9
Josh

Season 10
Steven

Season 11
Kevin

Season 12
Ragan

I view Ragan as a shoe in for All Stars. I agree with Ragan that Dick knows an All Stars is coming. That would explain why Dick has made himself relevant again. I hate all the pre-show alliance crap too.

Can someone remind me who was voted in for All Stars? I always thought Ericka was cast because she was friends with Robin from casting.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 6:54 am

Moody I thought the same thing about Ericka, I thought she was cast also...Because if I remember correctly alot of people were asking how in the world Ericka was brought back for allstars. I would much rather Ragan was on than Kevin..

Number of posts : 25137
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 7:01 am

Wasn't Erica cast because of the work she did for CBS? Or was that after BB All Stars?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 7:16 am

Moody, I think Erika was cast because her and Jack were fan favorites during BB4.
Well, they were two of my favorites that season.
Back to top Go down
pdr
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 7:31 am

Ragan over Kevin for sure! Come to think of it Ragan over alot of peeps for sure. As said in a previous post, Ragan had his bad days and so did I. I felt horrible for him when he was not feeling good. It wasn't alot though. Not to me anyways and I watched the feeds a ton. I loved/love how human he was and still is. I will say that I like dr Kevin on pop talk. But, he was not that way at all on the feeds. Ragan played that game and that game played him. As a fan that's all I could ever ask for from a hg. Heart Ragan.

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 7:39 am

Ragan! Thanks for posting some of your thoughts here. Loved you last summer. Nancy's right ... but for one shove and one second! I also agree that the questions for that OTEV comp and for several other comps were way too easy.
I'd love to see Ragan, Matt and Brit back in the house if they have another allstar season. I found Ragan to be smart, funny, articulate, self-deprecating and entertaining ... what more could I ask for in a BB contestant?

Erika was voted into the BBAS house by the fans. (Will, Boogie, Marcellas, DaniR, George and Alison were the producer's picks.)

Last edited by Cousin_Jake on December 12th 2010, 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 7:40 am

pdr wrote:
Ragan over Kevin for sure! Come to think of it Ragan over alot of peeps for sure. As said in a previous post, Ragan had his bad days and so did I. I felt horrible for him when he was not feeling good. It wasn't alot though. Not to me anyways and I watched the feeds a ton. I loved/love how human he was and still is. I will say that I like dr Kevin on pop talk. But, he was not that way at all on the feeds. Ragan played that game and that game played him. As a fan that's all I could ever ask for from a hg. Heart Ragan.

I would much rather see Ragan AND Kevin over Jeff being brought back...and I like Jeff too.
I just think Ragan and Kevin would bring more laughs than Jeff would.
I love the funny houseguests that will also create drama in the house.
Jeff is funny but not into drama.

Ragan AND Kevin for All Stars!!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25137

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 7:41 am

I guess Ericka WAS a people choice, not production, my bad.

Julie sent the houseguests into the house, first the women who were voted in by the public , Janelle, Erika, Nokomis and Diane, then the men voted in were, Howie, James, Kaysar and Jase.

Then Julie pulled out some more keys for the producer choices, Danielle, Allison, Mike Boogie, Marcellas, Will, and Chicken George.
Back to top Go down
nov1962
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 8:38 am

Wilde, I don't think Kevin was funny especially in the house, he was mopey most of the time......But with Jeff I thought he was really funny in the house not just sometimes in the DR like Kevin..

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 8:43 am

nov1962 wrote:
Wilde, I don't think Kevin was funny especially in the house, he was mopey most of the time......But with Jeff I thought he was really funny in the house not just sometimes in the DR like Kevin..

I thought Kevin was funny lots of times outside the DR...I just think the girls he was aligned with brought him down a lot and stressed him out a lot too.

I thought Kevin and Jeff were the funniest ones that season but Kevin was funnier during all the dramas whereas Jeff would make a funny comeback but try to stay clear of most of the drama.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 8:45 am

Just a couple of comments:

Ragan - I love you and hope you make it on All Stars.

DR Kevin is one of the most hilarious HG's ever. Imma need more DR Kevin if he's voted to all stars. Love him though.

NO JESSIE!!!! I swear if Grodner DARES put that toolbox on my show AGAIN, I will go insane. I will take hostages.

Back to top Go down
FighttheFoo
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 10:27 am

Ragan, you're the best man! Love your insights and hope to see you back for All-Stars.
Back to top Go down
BlueBonnet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3013
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 10:44 am

I would like to see both Kevin and Ragan on an All Stars season. There shouldn't be a limit or quota of gays, lesbians and African Americans.

Jessie! Jessie! Jessie!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9282

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 11:23 am

Moody wrote:
Great discussion. How nice of Ragan to stop over for a visit. Nancy, you had Ragan in his bow tie as your avatar, but I loved him too. I am not going to get into a "who was a bigger fan" discussion... that would be juvenile now wouldn't it? lol

I don't like the thought of it turning into a Kevin vs Ragan for the gay "spot" on All Stars. I would vote Ragan over Kevin. For me, the live feeds and Big Brother are all about being entertained and while Ragan had his bad days, in general, he provided far more entertainment than Kevin did. Kevin is very entertaining on his Pop Talk thing, but on the feeds... not so much. He wouldn't take off his shirt! So lets think here, if the public doesn't vote Ragan back in (which I think we will but whatever) lets look at our gay guys (who are out of the closet) from Seasons 8 - 12.

Season 8
Dustin
Joe
Season 9
Josh

Season 10
Steven

Season 11
Kevin

Season 12
Ragan

I view Ragan as a shoe in for All Stars. I agree with Ragan that Dick knows an All Stars is coming. That would explain why Dick has made himself relevant again. I hate all the pre-show alliance crap too.

Can someone remind me who was voted in for All Stars? I always thought Ericka was cast because she was friends with Robin from casting.

Not a who should be back in question but didn't kevn not take his shirt off because of some deformity on his chest?
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 11:43 am

bergen wrote:
Not a who should be back in question but didn't kevn not take his shirt off because of some deformity on his chest?

Yup. He talked about it with Natalie I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:00 pm

gmtbb wrote:
bergen wrote:

My comment was a joke.. but even though he had a deformity, didn't he get a chest implant to fix it?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9282

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:02 pm

Moody wrote:
gmtbb wrote:
bergen wrote:

My comment was a joke.. but even though he had a deformity, didn't he get a chest implant to fix it?

i figured it was, just got me thinking about it though because I realized I never saw kevin out by the pool.I would find it so hard to have a pool in my backyard and not go in it. I don't know if he got it fixed, i didn't even know if i was right about the deformity.
Back to top Go down
gmtbb
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3733
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:07 pm

Moody wrote:
gmtbb wrote:
bergen wrote:

Oh, I didn't think it wasn't a joke! I just wanted to answer bergen's question lol
Back to top Go down
http://thecornertv.wordpress.com/
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:13 pm

it's all good Guys... but now I want to know if I dreamed it up that he had a chest implant!
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:27 pm

He had chest implants, yeah, but he was still really self-conscious about it.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1554

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 12:44 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I hope there is another Big Brother All-Stars 2 type of season, but I kind of agree with ED when he says there will never be one.
'

I think there will be, probably S14. I don't know why we are conditioned to believe that ED has some inside track to the decision camp.
Back to top Go down
http://natalielynn.niceboard.net/index.htm
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 12th 2010, 8:57 pm

RaganFox
In line for the red carpet. http://plixi.com/p/62655644

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16475

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 6:19 am

Damn ... Ragan is lookin' good!

RaganFox Ragan Fox
Rag http://plixi.com/p/62651952
Back to top Go down
sweetpeatx
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2585
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 11:58 am

I agree. Ragan looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   December 13th 2010, 3:17 pm

Well said Ragan. I have dear friends (even here at AABB) who have made this comment and to me it's like "huh"?

I THINK what they are saying is that they believe you should not act on your GOD GIVEN sexuality. They are fine with you being gay, just don't have sex or fall in love in your whole damn life and you will be fine and go to heaven. Become a Priest. Twisted Evil There isn't an eye roll big enough for this type of thinking.

How do you deal with those type of comments?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragan Fox   

Back to top Go down

Ragan Fox
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: