all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 Brendon Villegas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   January 5th 2011, 8:27 pm

Well, it depends on what type of intellect you're studying, and what you're basing it off. The game show they were on isn't a great indicator, and it's not like we know much about Rach's intelligence outside of a show/tabloid situation. I remember an article from a few months ago when the show was still on where one of her collegiate teachers said she was a really hard worker and the person she was on the show wasn't something he/she experienced.
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   January 5th 2011, 8:43 pm

rallen wrote:
RealityRealmer wrote:
this situation has a great research study in the making----- intellectual intelligence versus emotional intelligence
B is high on one, but low in the other
R is low on both, but has big boobs and a loud laugh
i am pretty sure you have to have some intelligence to be a chemist or study to be one anyway

I know, right? and yet she still slipped by anyway without it! miraculous! dance

thanks Blondie and Xu and right back atcha

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   January 5th 2011, 8:43 pm

My opinion of her intelligence level is based on those horribly written HOH blogs. Even as a Chemistry major you would need to take English courses.

_________________
Jeff is my Hero. <3
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   January 5th 2011, 8:45 pm

omg I just heard that Rachel and XUbaby are going to have a Chemistry Off! So Happy!

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   January 5th 2011, 8:53 pm

Lol, those blogs were rough. But still, if I based anyone's intelligence on just how they wrote, I'd be thinking there're a bunch of stupid people running around this country... and I do think that... so I guess point made?
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   January 6th 2011, 6:21 pm

Odin wrote:
Lol, those blogs were rough. But still, if I based anyone's intelligence on just how they wrote, I'd be thinking there're a bunch of stupid people running around this country... and I do think that... so I guess point made?
lol

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4630
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   January 10th 2011, 6:52 pm

This doesnt have anything to do with Brendon... but it gave me flashbacks... will these guys ever learn? and what are the chances it was with the same person? Laughing

http://unratedperez.com/2011-01-10-luke-worrall-nude-photo-while-chatting-on-the-internet
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   January 18th 2011, 1:08 pm

This dude was worse than Brendon. He physically cheated on Kelly with a male-to-female transsexual (pre-op).

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/01/16/kelly-osbourne-sex-swap-shock-115875-22851823/
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 6th 2011, 6:01 pm

Soooo, Brendon is back on twitter, y'all. Didn't you miss his tweets? I know I sure did. *sarcasm*

How long will it take before people begin harassing him about skypegate?
Back to top Go down
Russellfan
Head of Household
Head of Household
avatar

Number of posts : 928
Location : Bend Oregon
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 7:35 pm

just wondering,does anyone know when Brendon & Rachel Wedding will be
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/redmondpanthergirl
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 7:37 pm

I would say when hell freezes over but that's just too easy lol

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 7:40 pm

[quote="RealityRealmer"]I would say when hell freezes over but that's just too easy lol[/quote


lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 7:40 pm

12/21/12
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 8:03 pm



Crap. And I was so hoping it was happening Marchtember oneteenth.

_________________
_________________________
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/
www.creativelapses.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 9:09 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
12/21/12


Scott, I have come to appreciate how fast you post information when someone asks a question. Thanks.

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 9:40 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
12/21/12


Scott, I have come to appreciate how fast you post information when someone asks a question. Thanks.


That's not the real date of their wedding i was making a joke lol! 12/21/12 is the supposed date of the apocalypse according to the mayan calendar
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 9:44 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:


Crap. And I was so hoping it was happening Marchtember oneteenth.


Come on now nobody would get married on the oneteenth of marchtember that's crazy talk the 10st of julyuary maybe but not the oneteenth of marchtember Smile
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 9:54 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:


Crap. And I was so hoping it was happening Marchtember oneteenth.


Come on now nobody would get married on the oneteenth of marchtember that's crazy talk the 10st of julyuary maybe but not the oneteenth of marchtember Smile

Bless the person who asks a simple question and wants a simple answer in this thread.

How about June 50th? At 2:65 pm?

_________________
_________________________
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/
www.creativelapses.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 43153
Location : @lillyhearts
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 9:54 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
12/21/12


Scott, I have come to appreciate how fast you post information when someone asks a question. Thanks.


That's not the real date of their wedding i was making a joke lol! 12/21/12 is the supposed date of the apocalypse according to the mayan calendar

Well I feel like a , but I do appreciate the things you post when someone needs something. lol!

_________________



~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
RealityRealmer
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2477
Registration date : 2010-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 9:57 pm

These two would be best off planning their wedding for February 29th in a non-leap year

ETA- beat a dead horse

_________________
-Light up the darkness-
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 15th 2011, 10:01 pm

xubaby2000 wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:


Crap. And I was so hoping it was happening Marchtember oneteenth.


Come on now nobody would get married on the oneteenth of marchtember that's crazy talk the 10st of julyuary maybe but not the oneteenth of marchtember Smile

Bless the person who asks a simple question and wants a simple answer in this thread.

How about June 50th? At 2:65 pm?


mmm i don't know about the 50th of june that's national who gives a fuck day but i guess that's as good a day as any for these two to get married especially at 2:65pm
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 16th 2011, 4:58 am

roll on floor laughi all of you jokesters.
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 16th 2011, 6:18 am

LMAO
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 16th 2011, 9:32 am

xubaby2000 wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
xubaby2000 wrote:


Crap. And I was so hoping it was happening Marchtember oneteenth.


Come on now nobody would get married on the oneteenth of marchtember that's crazy talk the 10st of julyuary maybe but not the oneteenth of marchtember Smile

Bless the person who asks a simple question and wants a simple answer in this thread.
i was kind of thinking the same thing, i know people do not like jeff jordan comparisons...but can anyone tell me if this crap goes on in their threads? I do not know because I can't stand jordan so I do not go in them. ARRRG

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
catty
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 15076
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 16th 2011, 3:59 pm

I don't know rallen. I avoid that thread about 95% of the time. Every now and then I will click on the last page of their thread just to get updated on what is going on with them, but that's pretty much it.

Since it is Brendon's thread, I'll post something about him....He's running in the LA Marathon on Sunday Smile 26.5 miles.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 16th 2011, 4:05 pm

We talk complete nonsense that is not related to Jeff and Jordan in those threads as well. We joke about Jeff living in his parents basement. dancing banana
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8811
Location : Maine
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 16th 2011, 4:05 pm

catty wrote:
I don't know rallen. I avoid that thread about 95% of the time. Every now and then I will click on the last page of their thread just to get updated on what is going on with them, but that's pretty much it.

Since it is Brendon's thread, I'll post something about him....He's running in the LA Marathon on Sunday Smile 26.5 miles.

Clothing optional???
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 16th 2011, 4:06 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
catty wrote:
I don't know rallen. I avoid that thread about 95% of the time. Every now and then I will click on the last page of their thread just to get updated on what is going on with them, but that's pretty much it.

Since it is Brendon's thread, I'll post something about him....He's running in the LA Marathon on Sunday Smile 26.5 miles.

Clothing optional???

lol! demon banana
Back to top Go down
Mappy
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon


Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 16th 2011, 4:50 pm

Moody wrote:
scottep_32 wrote:
catty wrote:
I don't know rallen. I avoid that thread about 95% of the time. Every now and then I will click on the last page of their thread just to get updated on what is going on with them, but that's pretty much it.

Since it is Brendon's thread, I'll post something about him....He's running in the LA Marathon on Sunday Smile 26.5 miles.

Clothing optional???

lol! demon banana

Where's Snow?! lol!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2839
Location : tree hill snitches
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 17th 2011, 11:11 pm

Moody wrote:
We talk complete nonsense that is not related to Jeff and Jordan in those threads as well. We joke about Jeff living in his parents basement. dancing banana
well i guess it is basically like every other thread on here then...I am only JOKING.. I could not help it! I have a disease....sarcasm!


catty wrote:
I don't know rallen. I avoid that thread about 95% of the time. Every now and then I will click on the last page of their thread just to get updated on what is going on with them, but that's pretty much it.

Since it is Brendon's thread, I'll post something about him....He's running in the LA Marathon on Sunday Smile 26.5 miles.
but seriously I can barely get the energy to drive my mini van that far! lol

_________________
www.divahair.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 28th 2011, 9:27 pm

Brendon did an interview for The Outer View.

http://theouterview.com/Features1.html
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 29th 2011, 4:53 am

Jack'd wrote:
Brendon did an interview for The Outer View.

http://theouterview.com/Features1.html

I read it. Surprised he is still calling Britney a "bad person". He has that good people/bad people mentality.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35558
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 29th 2011, 5:20 am

Moody wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
Brendon did an interview for The Outer View.

http://theouterview.com/Features1.html

I read it. Surprised he is still calling Britney a "bad person". He has that good people/bad people mentality.

Geez, who wrote that piece of tripe. LOL - Brendon was the 'star" of BB12 ???? no he was not. He was the goat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
ranjake
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 29th 2011, 5:55 am

Moody wrote:


I read it. Surprised he is still calling Britney a "bad person". He has that good people/bad people mentality.

I guess I'm surprised but not surprised . Moody, I'm not a Doc like you or Ragan(gosh- I'd love to know what Ragan thinks of that interview, too!) But that side of Brendan- what's the right word for it -myopic? obtuse? Who knows-maybe it will make him a great physicist, but it's to me a very simplistic , CHILDISH way of viewing things- and that was what I didn't like about him in the house, either. Because I don't think he can seriously argue about how Rachel was portrayed. She specifically said at times she was trying to make good tv- and I think she often did- but I sure don't think she went out of her way to show her 'sweetest girl in the world' side. I'm not saying it's not there- just that she didn't give it to us. Brendan seemed to often cry 'unfair'- in the game- and in interviews; which is sort of astonishing to me in a 30 year old man playing a game on reality tv- what did he think he was signing up for? Brenchal's whole agenda playing the game was 'Brendan and Rachel'. Ok, I get that. But what they didn't and don't seem to get is, if someone else playing the game did not subscribe to the 'Brendan and Rachel' agenda, it did not make them 'love-haters', or 'unfair'- maybe they were just individuals also trying to win a game. If they found true love on reality tv, I'm seriously happy for them, and I wish them the best. I just wonder what will become of them if they ever reach a point where no one's watching anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35558
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 29th 2011, 5:57 am

ranjake wrote:
Moody wrote:


I read it. Surprised he is still calling Britney a "bad person". He has that good people/bad people mentality.

I guess I'm surprised but not surprised . Moody, I'm not a Doc like you or Ragan(gosh- I'd love to know what Ragan thinks of that interview, too!) But that side of Brendan- what's the right word for it -myopic? obtuse? Who knows-maybe it will make him a great physicist, but it's to me a very simplistic , CHILDISH way of viewing things- and that was what I didn't like about him in the house, either. Because I don't think he can seriously argue about how Rachel was portrayed. She specifically said at times she was trying to make good tv- and I think she often did- but I sure don't think she went out of her way to show her 'sweetest girl in the world' side. I'm not saying it's not there- just that she didn't give it to us. Brendan seemed to often cry 'unfair'- in the game- and in interviews; which is sort of astonishing to me in a 30 year old man playing a game on reality tv- what did he think he was signing up for? Brenchal's whole agenda playing the game was 'Brendan and Rachel'. Ok, I get that. But what they didn't and don't seem to get is, if someone else playing the game did not subscribe to the 'Brendan and Rachel' agenda, it did not make them 'love-haters', or 'unfair'- maybe they were just individuals also trying to win a game. If they found true love on reality tv, I'm seriously happy for them, and I wish them the best. I just wonder what will become of them if they ever reach a point where no one's watching anymore.

bravo a most excellent post! Dr. ranjake!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 29th 2011, 6:09 am

you guys are such haters. Brendon was the Knight! Brendon, unlike Rachel, just really disliked Britney and couldn't understand why Rachel even tried to befriend her. At this point, they haven't interacted anymore, and he has his own public demons, so maybe he should stop speaking of her even if he's just referring to her game persona.

His "not being good at relationships until I met Rachel" comment was very ironic.

ETA: Was writing this before Rajake's comment, hence the jokey tone.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 29th 2011, 6:11 am

I had a professor once say "we are all Psychologists" ... it's so true. It doesn't take a doctoral degree to see what is wrong with Brendon. I view psychology as an art, some people just have it and others don't. You have it ranjake.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 29th 2011, 6:14 am

Odin wrote:
you guys are such haters. Brendon was the Knight! Brendon, unlike Rachel, just really disliked Britney and couldn't understand why Rachel even tried to befriend her. At this point, they haven't interacted anymore, and he has his own public demons, so maybe he should stop speaking of her even if he's just referring to her game persona.

His "not being good at relationships until I met Rachel" comment was very ironic.

ETA: Was writing this before Rajake's comment, hence the jokey tone.

The unique personality issues of both Brendon and Rachel make me think they might be a match made in heaven. Who else could put up with them as individuals.

Also, in that article he says he might do all stars if it were "more fair" like with couples are something. Sounds like a 2nd grader talking.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 29th 2011, 9:12 am

I wasn't talking so much about their unique connection that not many of us can understand, but more so the fact that he said he wasn't good at relationships before Rachel. Should Rachel consider herself lucky that the only big bad thing he's done thus far is show his danglies to the world? I'd hate to know his failures in the OTHER relationships. I'm sure if he gets on All-Stars, CBS will have no problem with bringing another ex on to dish the deets.
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   March 29th 2011, 10:24 am

I still pat myself on the back for posting after watching his preseason interviews that he seemed off and made me uncomfortable.

Most correct first impression in the history of first impressions. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Brendon Villegas   

Back to top Go down
 
Brendon Villegas
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: