AuthorMessage
rallen
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2839
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 13th 2010, 11:04 pm

thatgirl wrote:
Current, that crossed my mind. I also wouldn't be surprised if he was screwing up in school.

Rallen, glad everything worked out for you:)
so far...lol

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 13th 2010, 11:11 pm

If you block someone can you still see what they tweet. That guy is still tweeting Rachel, it's sick.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 13th 2010, 11:16 pm

you mean the he-she? with the pics of naked Lane that were never released for me to gawk at? that we discussed endlessly last weekend? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 13th 2010, 11:28 pm

Gimme wrote:
you mean the he-she? with the pics of naked Lane that were never released for me to gawk at? that we discussed endlessly last weekend? Laughing

LOL Yes, that would be the one.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 11:11 am

Hope wrote:
Gimme wrote:

LOL Yes, that would be the one.

oh lord.
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 5:44 pm

I just talked to my sister-- she was telling me her sister in law met Rachel from BB (she even had the nerve to ask if I knew who that was!) in Vegas last week! I then had the chance to explain that penisgate was why Rachel was now in Vegas!

My sister then asked me if I was addicted to BB --- I really think I am! (that's better than alchohal and drugs-- right??)
Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 5:47 pm

KMKB wrote:
I just talked to my sister-- she was telling me her sister in law met Rachel from BB (she even had the nerve to ask if I knew who that was!) in Vegas last week! I then had the chance to explain that penisgate was why Rachel was now in Vegas!

My sister then asked me if I was addicted to BB --- I really think I am! (that's better than alchohal and drugs-- right??)

yes lol! and a cheaper addiction too lol.

Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35535
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 5:52 pm

KMKB wrote:

Sure it is. It's a harmless pastime. I think I'm going to stop apologizing for my BB addiction and the computer time that goes with it.
Some people spend too much time on sports or even playing them ( like golf) Some people are TV addicts. Some people have to be yacking or texting constantly.
I think if Big Brother and/or AABB fills a need in your life, then that is just fine! People always say.. as long as it doesn't interfere with real life or your family life. But some people's real life and/or family suck. LOL

My husband recently asked me why I spend so much time here. I said... I like it and it's fun.
Not much more he could say back.

Last edited by NancyB (admin) on December 14th 2010, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
jodriver58
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13468

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 5:53 pm

KMKB wrote:

Yes..LOL
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 5:56 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
KMKB wrote:

Sure it is. It's a harmless pastime. I think I'm going to stop apologizing for my BB addiction and the computer time that goes with it.
Some people spend too much time on sports or even playing them ( like golf) Some people are TV addicts. Some people have to be yacking or texting constantly.
I think if Big Brother and/or AABB fills a need in your life, then that is just fine! People always say.. as long as it doesn't interfere with real life or your family life. But some people's real life and/or family suck. LOL

My husband recently asked me why I spend so much time here. I said... I like it and it's fun.

Nancy I agree-- I use to try to not show my BB addict side to people -- now most of my friends know how bad I am. I am not ashamed anymore and feel like it is a safe past time plus I have all my AABB friends/twitter friends who keep me feeling normal!
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 6:06 pm

KMKB wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
KMKB wrote:

Nancy I agree-- I use to try to not show my BB addict side to people -- now most of my friends know how bad I am. I am not ashamed anymore and feel like it is a safe past time plus I have all my AABB friends/twitter friends who keep me feeling normal!

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 6:07 pm

KMKB wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
KMKB wrote:

yeah I used to hide why I was so tired to my brother when I would visit after watching feeds all night. He said "have you been up all night watching live feeds?" and we both laughed when I said yes. Now I have my big brother coffee mug and use it at work and everywhere else, I don't care anymore lol.

catty

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 6:16 pm

KMKB wrote:

Of course it is better!

That's coming from someone in complete denial of her own bb addiction

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5734
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 6:16 pm

ladygem31 wrote:
KMKB wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
KMKB wrote:

yeah I used to hide why I was so tired to my brother when I would visit after watching feeds all night. He said "have you been up all night watching live feeds?" and we both laughed when I said yes. Now I have my big brother coffee mug and use it at work and everywhere else, I don't care anymore lol.

If my bf comes home and I have my laptop on the first thing he asks is how Jeff and Jordan are doing today lol

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 6:24 pm

If my bf comes home and I have my laptop on the first thing he asks is how Jeff and Jordan are doing today lol

HAHAHA!! That is funny! My husband made fun of me when I quoted something and he asked where I knew it from ... BB of course!!

@Happy4life That was my first 10's!!!!!!
happy dance 2

@catty.... admitting the addiction is the first step! LOL!
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 6:32 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
KMKB wrote:

this

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 6:51 pm

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 12:07 PM
RachelEReilly: This is my 1000tweet! :-p GYM, LUNCH WITH JEN, SUPRISE from Brendon(it better be good... Wink hehe) Thanks to all my followers!

Back to top Go down
blondie55
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 6:58 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
RachelEReilly: This is my 1000tweet! :-p GYM, LUNCH WITH JEN, SUPRISE from Brendon(it better be good... Wink hehe) Thanks to all my followers!

What kind of suRprise would make one forget about penisgate? scratch ... I'm sure we wont have to speculate long, there's bound to be a tweet about it Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 7:04 pm

rallen wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
KMKB wrote:

this

It was either AABB or meth. I decided to go with AABB for purely aesthetic reasons...

j/k

sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 7:18 pm

HAPPY4LIFE wrote:

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 7:23 pm

currentresident wrote:
[
It was either AABB or meth. I decided to go with AABB for purely aesthetic reasons...

j/k

LMAO
Back to top Go down
sockpuppet
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4794
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 10:43 pm

Number of posts : 14934
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 11:07 pm

Good luck to them.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 955
Registration date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 11:10 pm

I love happy endings!!!
Back to top Go down
mytwocents
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4460
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 11:11 pm

Good for them.
Back to top Go down
ndd123
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7974
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 11:16 pm

Back together .... I knew it... Laughing
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 11:22 pm

That's cool they are working on it, but I really hope she is being somewhat guarded.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 11:24 pm

Look I am going to be honest...I can't stand them, but that is nice.

I think Rachel planned out this entire life for them, but at the same time I think they need to take things slow.
Back to top Go down
Peaches
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4656
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 14th 2010, 11:33 pm

Jessalyn wrote:

I think Rachel planned out this entire life for them, but at the same time I think they need to take things slow.

Laughing

Good luck to Rachel and Brendon. I hope everything works out for them.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 12:55 am

thigh highs with that short tight dress? really?
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 1:10 am

RachelEReilly
Nighty night:).....

What does that twitter symbol mean? I tried to look it up, but got nothing out of it.

Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3491
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 1:34 am

Gimme wrote:

It's Rachel! lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 4:53 am

So what was the surprise? Where are they in that picture? I don't get it? Whats going on romantic?

Happy, I think the symbol means "smile" and then ..... there is more to come. Though it kind of looks like balls and a long skinny penis if you turn your head sideways. Razz
Back to top Go down
rallen
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 6:50 am

Moody wrote:
So what was the surprise? Where are they in that picture? I don't get it? Whats going on romantic?

Happy, I think the symbol means "smile" and then ..... there is more to come. Though it kind of looks like balls and a long skinny penis if you turn your head sideways. Razz
ahaha...
but i hope they are happy

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 7:44 am

Gimme wrote:

lol! I thought her legs were just REALLY tanned. I didn't even notice.

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 9:54 am

Sorry - do not like them.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 10:23 am

rallen wrote:
Moody wrote:

ahaha...
but i hope they are happy

happy or not.... I wanna know the same thing Moody does.
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 1:19 pm

u01mca wrote:
Sorry - do not like them.

It's cool, I don't really like Britney and some other BB12 fan favorites stir the pot

marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 1:25 pm

Jessalyn wrote:

See this is the part I worry. I like Rachel (don't like brendon at all). But I worry she is caught up in this idea and almost fantasy of them having a perfect life together. I just really really hope she's as smart as I think she is and she plays it safe. But since I know nothing about their relationship, this is the extent of advice I can offer. This is coming from someone who got married at 19. I don't regret it for a second, but I have always trusted my husband 100% and had zero hesitaitons when we said "I do". Because of this, even in the bad times, we have a pretty good marriage. I just hope Rachel thinks about things. But again, I don't know the personal details of their relationship and I sincerely hope I never do. Those things need to be kept private. ANd i hope that they work things out not in the public eye.

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 15th 2010, 4:26 pm

RachelEReilly
I have the BEST FRIENDS Smile Thanks Girls! Smile Your really so special to my heart and I cant imangine this without you! Smile

RachelEReilly
ZION BOUND! cabin, champagne, fire, hot tub=Keep workin on falling back in LOVE,but after bellagio last night I dont know what could top it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   

Back to top Go down

Rachel Reilly
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: