AuthorMessage
KittyBoodles

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 19th 2010, 7:30 pm

currentresident wrote:
Hope wrote:
Wait, the star has shipping and handling? LMAO

Stars are kind of big and heavy - the shipping and handling must be out of this world.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 19th 2010, 7:30 pm

currentresident wrote:
Hope wrote:

Stars are kind of big and heavy - the shipping and handling must be out of this world.

LMAO That was perfect!
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 19th 2010, 7:36 pm

KittyBoodles wrote:

You can adopt a whale (or other such creature) and know (or at least they tell you) that the money goes towards some kind of help to the creature. With this, where does that money go? They don't seem to tell you. Not to mention that it isn't even recognized in the scientific world. Are they not supposed to be scientists in some part? There is even a group that lets you give live animals to those in need in other countries and they provide training for those animals to help the people become self sufficient in their community. (I forget what that is called)

Hey, for one of my birthdays, my brother adopted me a Siberian tiger. I thought it was very sweet of him.

stones
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1045
Registration date : 2010-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 19th 2010, 8:08 pm

scottep_32 wrote:
Gimme wrote:
ummm... how much does a stupid star cost???

I read somewhere that Paris Hilton gets about 25 - 50g's just to appear at clubs if that answers your question

currentresident wrote:
Hope wrote:

lol!

So funny!!
Back to top Go down
snow
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 13238
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 19th 2010, 8:18 pm

lol!

SUN 8/7c WED 8/7c THUR 9/8c
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8563
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 19th 2010, 8:31 pm

My sister had a batshit insane roommate in college. They were friends, but then the roommate went all crazytown. It became complicated because my sister's best guy friend was dating the roommate and continued to do so despite everyone's warnings about her erratic behavior. They had a toxic relationship due to the roommate's emotional manipulation and dramatics.

One day my sister's best friend bought his girlfriend a star. Two weeks later, he dumped her after she threatened to cut my sister's hair off.

He never lived the star purchase down.
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2396
Registration date : 2010-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 19th 2010, 8:42 pm

Been gone most of the weekend! All I can say is ..

whoa unbelievable Really!

Go see a therapist together or apart to make it work! Buying a star sounds like they are writing a crappy movie script!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4630
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 19th 2010, 8:42 pm

scared
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 19th 2010, 8:44 pm

You watch... one day Rachel will wake up & say... a star... a fucking star!!!! You bought me some crappy fucking star. You damn good in well I wanted a diamond ring to show all my fans & be the first BB couple to get married.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Hope
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5290
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 19th 2010, 8:47 pm

Poor Brenchel, they got screwed by another internet scam. Tsk tsk tsk.

I also have that stupid song in my head...like an airplane in the night sky, like a shooting star. I could use a wish right now.......arrrg
Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 12:50 am

I don't remember if this was posted already, but this is Part 2 of Rachel's Sykpe interview with Jenn from OK! Magazine:

Rachel Reilly Skypes Back! Part 2

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
KittyBoodles

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 3:46 am

currentresident wrote:
KittyBoodles wrote:

You can adopt a whale (or other such creature) and know (or at least they tell you) that the money goes towards some kind of help to the creature. With this, where does that money go? They don't seem to tell you. Not to mention that it isn't even recognized in the scientific world. Are they not supposed to be scientists in some part? There is even a group that lets you give live animals to those in need in other countries and they provide training for those animals to help the people become self sufficient in their community. (I forget what that is called)

Hey, for one of my birthdays, my brother adopted me a Siberian tiger. I thought it was very sweet of him.

That's so cool. : ) I was given an Adopted Whale by my best friend in high school, you got to get photos of your particular whale when it was spotted and that was awesome to get an update on how she was doing, where she was. The original gift was for a year, and I continued it for nearly 10 more years until she was reported missing, probably dead from a whaling boat. Sad

I guess what set me off on this are that I really hate it when guys think they can buy their way back into a relationship after cheating. Of course there will be a second date to go look for the star. He wants back in, that was the intent. Then the whole "our love is 4eva like a star' comments. Especially coming from a supposed self proclaimed 'scientist'. I sometimes forget how young she is.
Back to top Go down
KittyBoodles

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 4:14 am

[quote="HAPPY4LIFE"]I don't remember if this was posted already, but this is Part 2 of Rachel's Sykpe interview with Jenn from OK! Magazine:

(snip)

Wow. She is so intent on blaming the 'other girl' and going with the "you seduced a man" and she does not want to enable 'these girls who want to steal your man' - just.... wow. Blame the other girls. guys. whatever. And how she wants to burn down his computer.

Blame everyone other than the person so supposedly loves you, and stick with the 'me and my man' thing. ** skakes head **

Thanks for sharing the video, I had been looking for part II and could not find it on the website that part I was on.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 4:19 am

Jessalyn wrote:

One day my sister's best friend bought his girlfriend a star. Two weeks later, he dumped her after she threatened to cut my sister's hair off.

He never lived the star purchase down.

Who does that? Threatens to cut someones hair off? What did she say? "you better keep one eye open while you sleep or I am going to chop every hair of your heady head head!"

I just remember somebody bought my sister a star when her husband died. I will have to ask her about it. Does she know which one is hers, does she look at it night etc...
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 4:26 am

KittyBoodles wrote:

Wow. She is so intent on blaming the 'other girl' and going with the "you seduced a man" and she does not want to enable 'these girls who want to steal your man' - just.... wow. Blame the other girls. guys. whatever. And how she wants to burn down his computer.

Blame everyone other than the person so supposedly loves you, and stick with the 'me and my man' thing. ** shakes head **

Thanks for sharing the video, I had been looking for part II and could not find it on the website that part I was on.

I know right? Rachel knows better than that. That is what struck me with that video as well. That and how nice Rachel's dark hair looks.

So who is leaking to TMZ. Especially the photo of star bracelet thingy if Rachel hasn't even seen it yet?
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16470

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 5:57 am

Moody wrote:

So who is leaking to TMZ. Especially the photo of star bracelet thingy if Rachel hasn't even seen it yet?
Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 6:03 am

That was my question as well, but the consensus earlier was that Rachel sent it herself, which I thought was weird because Rachel is the type that likes to take pics with herself in them. Maybe Brendon or one of his little helpers sent it?

On the video... I chose to avoid both parts. Rachel and Brendon being wrapped up in fantasy land is nothing new to me. I don't really want to know how far their delusions have expanded since the house and this incident. Blissfully ignorant.
Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 652
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 6:18 am

KittyBoodles wrote:

Blame everyone other than the person so supposedly loves you, and stick with the 'me and my man' thing. ** skakes head **

I totally agree. Really UNBELIEVABLE. The moment in the first video when she said these girls seduced her man I knew she would take him back. Also in the 2nd video she mentioned about people tweeting her stuff like "you need to get rid of that loser" and wanted it to stop because that is her man and she loves him. IMO, Brendon has free reign now to do whatever he wants in that relationship because he knows now that Rachel will take him back no matter what. All he has to do is cry and buy her a cheezy gift and take her to a fancy hotel for the night and everything will be honky dory.

I'm sure they have a great future ahead of them Rolling Eyes

kmjm
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1836

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 1:06 pm

[quote="KittyBoodles"]
HAPPY4LIFE wrote:
I don't remember if this was posted already, but this is Part 2 of Rachel's Sykpe interview with Jenn from OK! Magazine:

(snip)

Great post. So much blaming of the other women- does she now know at least one, perhaps two are men?

Will their future happiness depend on Rachel keeping poor weak Brendon away from "bad" women or at least anyone pretending to be one? This will not end well!
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 1:52 pm

I normally stay out of this thread just because I'm not a huge Rachel and Brendon fan.

Seriously though, is anyone really surprised about all this? Honestly? I guess it surprises me a little that Brendon turned out to be such a dog on top of being a controlling psycho.

And shame on Rachel for not taking more control of her life and being so easily manipulated. I hope she wakes up soon before its too late and children are involved.
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 3:08 pm

Back to top Go down
HAPPY4LIFE

Number of posts : 43153
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 3:10 pm

Rachel Reilly
Gym time! I gotta get in shape to represent in the tropic beauty n.american finals!!!! Smile in jan.

~ Happy thoughts fill your life with happiness ~
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5594
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 3:12 pm

KelliM wrote:
I normally stay out of this thread just because I'm not a huge Rachel and Brendon fan.

Seriously though, is anyone really surprised about all this? Honestly? I guess it surprises me a little that Brendon turned out to be such a dog on top of being a controlling psycho.

And shame on Rachel for not taking more control of her life and being so easily manipulated. I hope she wakes up soon before its too late and children are involved.

Why would you insult Rachel in her own thread? Is it because she is not a college professor?

dripping sarcasm Sorry, couldn't help myself

Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 3:46 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 3:48 pm

Evil Laugh

KMKB
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 3:50 pm

lol! So glad I read other threads first so I understand what is going on!
Back to top Go down
Mappy

Number of posts : 27166
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 4:03 pm

KMKB wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 4:04 pm

KMKB wrote:

Seriously. We need a daily "where should I start?" thread. I usually start from the top and work my way down but that isn't always a good method.
Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 4:43 pm

Moody wrote:
KMKB wrote:

Seriously. We need a daily "where should I start?" thread. I usually start from the top and work my way down but that isn't always a good method.

good idea. lol I tend to bite my tongue on here..I remember reading somewhere on here that you were the same when you first started posting...maybe after awhile of posting I'll start to unfilter myself alittle more Smile

KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 4:52 pm

Quote :
Why would you insult Rachel in her own thread? Is it because she is not a college professor?

Because I wanted to fit in. LOL

Last edited by KelliM on December 20th 2010, 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 4:53 pm

Hey, why does my LOL keep disappearing???
Back to top Go down
KMKB
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 5:11 pm

ladygem31 wrote:
Moody wrote:
KMKB wrote:

good idea. lol I tend to bite my tongue on here..I remember reading somewhere on here that you were the same when you first started posting...maybe after awhile of posting I'll start to unfilter myself alittle more Smile

I always start with the people I care to read about and work my way to the threads I do not care as much about! Hence why by the time I got to Rachel's thread I knew what everyone was talking about!
Back to top Go down
ladygem31
Head of Household
Head of Household

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 5:14 pm

KMKB wrote:
ladygem31 wrote:
Moody wrote:
KMKB wrote:

I always start with the people I care to read about and work my way to the threads I do not care as much about! Hence why by the time I got to Rachel's thread I knew what everyone was talking about!

lol!

KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 6:01 pm

Quote :

Same here! I used to not go into the other threads but I've missed out on so much. I try to hit them all now just to keep up. lol
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 11:16 pm

Moody wrote:
KMKB wrote:

ohhhh you are a top to bottom .... I am a bottom to top
lol!
Back to top Go down
speedy0103
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3685
Registration date : 2009-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 20th 2010, 11:20 pm

Gimme wrote:
Moody wrote:
KMKB wrote:

ohhhh you are a top to bottom .... I am a bottom to top
lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 21st 2010, 3:28 am

ladygem31 wrote:
Moody wrote:
KMKB wrote:

Oh good. I can't wait. Let it rip! Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 21st 2010, 3:29 am

KelliM wrote:
Hey, why does my LOL keep disappearing???

Your "where are my LOL posts" are cracking up. Were you using lol! that or this LOL? The case of the disappearing LOL's. Intriguing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9886
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 21st 2010, 8:36 am

What I want to know is whether Brendan is flunking out of grad school. How can he possibly concentrate on his studies? Between the skyping, apology video, contacting TMZ, star and bracelet shopping, ass kissing, hiking, etc. he can't possibly be focused in school, if he even shows up for class.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   December 21st 2010, 8:48 am

Just want to say I love your avatar, thatgirl...very funny stuff!! Where do you guys find such things??
As for Rachel and her man...nothing is surprising to me about them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Reilly   

Back to top Go down

Rachel Reilly
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 12-
Jump to: