all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 
 

 CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 9th 2010, 4:08 pm

I am not sure I understand that quote above....

who is pursuing a PhD.... & what does ...fist met Brendan... mean?
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14822
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 9th 2010, 4:12 pm

Gimme wrote:
I am not sure I understand that quote above....

who is pursuing a PhD.... & what does ...fist met Brendan... mean?

I think current was introducing what a future episode of Celeb Rehab could be. And Current meant "We first met Brendon..."

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 9th 2010, 4:16 pm

thanks... I am still kinda lost
Smile
Back to top Go down
currentresident
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 5594
Location : SF Bay Area
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 9th 2010, 4:45 pm

catty wrote:
Gimme wrote:
I am not sure I understand that quote above....

who is pursuing a PhD.... & what does ...fist met Brendan... mean?

I think current was introducing what a future episode of Celeb Rehab could be. And Current meant "We first met Brendon..."

Thank you for translating my ramblings. Yes, in this case fist = first. In my imagined Celeb Rehab future episode, Brendan of BB12 is a new participant.

_________________
Warning: preceding post may contain sarcasm, unless otherwise stated; literal interpretation may be hazardous to your health; use caution while reading.
"Bigfoot in glass houses shouldn't throw poltergeist"
Back to top Go down
Jessalyn
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 8563
Location : Boston
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 9th 2010, 4:51 pm

Well if they ever do a second season of Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew, I think we know who will be a cast member.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14822
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 9th 2010, 5:02 pm

currentresident wrote:
catty wrote:
Gimme wrote:
I am not sure I understand that quote above....

who is pursuing a PhD.... & what does ...fist met Brendan... mean?

I think current was introducing what a future episode of Celeb Rehab could be. And Current meant "We first met Brendon..."

Thank you for translating my ramblings. Yes, in this case fist = first. In my imagined Celeb Rehab future episode, Brendan of BB12 is a new participant.

You're welcome Smile

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 9th 2010, 5:46 pm

currentresident wrote:
catty wrote:
Gimme wrote:
I am not sure I understand that quote above....

who is pursuing a PhD.... & what does ...fist met Brendan... mean?

I think current was introducing what a future episode of Celeb Rehab could be. And Current meant "We first met Brendon..."

Thank you for translating my ramblings. Yes, in this case fist = first. In my imagined Celeb Rehab future episode, Brendan of BB12 is a new participant.

thanks... I getcha now. Smile
Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 12th 2010, 12:18 pm

I think there were 2 epidsodes for the first week. I think it will be 1 episode a week now.

Bergen and Blueeyed: You are both so right!

Jeremy's wife was difficult to look at.

Jeremy seems so sweet and likeable, making his supposed lie seem even weirder.

I think celebs talk about love addiction when they get caught.

I have a feeling Jason Davis will grow on us. I find him vulnerable and damaged.

_________________
Who is not drank in Vegy?
Back to top Go down
soapstar



Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 12th 2010, 12:48 pm

Moody wrote:
catty wrote:
I watch this show and Intervention also. You learn a lot from them.

Last week they showed 2 episodes, but do they show 2 every week or was that only last week. Will they show 1 or 2 episodes this week?

ETA: What do you think of Rachel Uchitel? Can you really be addicted to love?

I think "being addicted to love" is a nice way of saying that she is addicted to being in intense, complicated relationships. They fail to mention that Rachel had xanax, klonopin and Vicodin.. so she is also dealing with drugs. Even though they are all prescription. Saying you are "addicted to sex, love etc" seems to be the new trend. I believe people have unhealthy obsessions with these things but to throw them into the addiction definition kind of bugs me. I see why Rachel feels weird about it.

I heard her(Rachel) say that she took 25 mg of something when she should have been taking 5mg. Do we know which drug she was referring to?
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 12th 2010, 12:54 pm

She was having headaches so I am guessing that it was Vicodin withdrawal. The xanax or klopin withdrawal would look more like panic attacks and intense anxiety which we haven't seen from her.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 12th 2010, 12:56 pm

soapstar wrote:
Moody wrote:
catty wrote:
I watch this show and Intervention also. You learn a lot from them.

Last week they showed 2 episodes, but do they show 2 every week or was that only last week. Will they show 1 or 2 episodes this week?

ETA: What do you think of Rachel Uchitel? Can you really be addicted to love?

I think "being addicted to love" is a nice way of saying that she is addicted to being in intense, complicated relationships. They fail to mention that Rachel had xanax, klonopin and Vicodin.. so she is also dealing with drugs. Even though they are all prescription. Saying you are "addicted to sex, love etc" seems to be the new trend. I believe people have unhealthy obsessions with these things but to throw them into the addiction definition kind of bugs me. I see why Rachel feels weird about it.

I heard her(Rachel) say that she took 25 mg of something when she should have been taking 5mg. Do we know which drug she was referring to?

I think it was Ambien? Definitely some kind of sleeping pill.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14822
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 12th 2010, 10:44 pm

thatgirl wrote:
I think there were 2 epidsodes for the first week. I think it will be 1 episode a week now.

Bergen and Blueeyed: You are both so right!

Jeremy's wife was difficult to look at.

Jeremy seems so sweet and likeable, making his supposed lie seem even weirder.

I think celebs talk about love addiction when they get caught.

I have a feeling Jason Davis will grow on us. I find him vulnerable and damaged.

Thanks you! I made sure to check this week about the number of episodes. And I agree about Jason Davis. I remember Jeremy from Party of Five.

its_glinda_now wrote:
soapstar wrote:
Moody wrote:
catty wrote:
I watch this show and Intervention also. You learn a lot from them.

Last week they showed 2 episodes, but do they show 2 every week or was that only last week. Will they show 1 or 2 episodes this week?

ETA: What do you think of Rachel Uchitel? Can you really be addicted to love?

I think "being addicted to love" is a nice way of saying that she is addicted to being in intense, complicated relationships. They fail to mention that Rachel had xanax, klonopin and Vicodin.. so she is also dealing with drugs. Even though they are all prescription. Saying you are "addicted to sex, love etc" seems to be the new trend. I believe people have unhealthy obsessions with these things but to throw them into the addiction definition kind of bugs me. I see why Rachel feels weird about it.

I heard her(Rachel) say that she took 25 mg of something when she should have been taking 5mg. Do we know which drug she was referring to?

I think it was Ambien? Definitely some kind of sleeping pill.

It was Ambien.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 15th 2010, 3:49 pm

ThatGirl or any other mental health professional, recovered addict or just fan of this show I want to talk about his past episode. I think there is far too much chaos going on for all of them for them to be getting any thing done in regards to their recovery. They are abusive to each other. Just think about having the flu and having to deal with people yelling, calling you names or talking too much. Multiple that times 100 and you have a sense of what Heroine withdrawal is like.

I can totally see why Rachel left the show. I don't know if she is really gone, but I think the point she was trying to make is that production is letting things go on to make good TV. Newly recovering addicts just can't handle this. I just wanted to go in and get Leif Garret out of all that mess. Keesha's mom annoys the heck out of me and it looks like Janice is being really a pain as well. I know they are all fame whores, but I hope what we are not seeing is some good therapy going on when the camera's are not rolling.

Last of all, when there is so much drama going on, you don't have to deal with your real issues. I think this is what is happening with Jason. He is enjoying watching the others act up and not having to deal with whatever inner turmoil led him to his addiction.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 15th 2010, 3:59 pm



I am so glad you felt that way about Rachel leaving the show. I did too. But thought I must be wrong.
Back to top Go down
xubaby
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4113
Location : Ohio
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 15th 2010, 4:05 pm

Moody wrote:
ThatGirl or any other mental health professional, recovered addict or just fan of this show I want to talk about his past episode. I think there is far too much chaos going on for all of them for them to be getting any thing done in regards to their recovery. They are abusive to each other. Just think about having the flu and having to deal with people yelling, calling you names or talking too much. Multiple that times 100 and you have a sense of what Heroine withdrawal is like.

I can totally see why Rachel left the show. I don't know if she is really gone, but I think the point she was trying to make is that production is letting things go on to make good TV. Newly recovering addicts just can't handle this. I just wanted to go in and get Leif Garret out of all that mess. Keesha's mom annoys the heck out of me and it looks like Janice is being really a pain as well. I know they are all fame whores, but I hope what we are not seeing is some good therapy going on when the camera's are not rolling.

Last of all, when there is so much drama going on, you don't have to deal with your real issues. I think this is what is happening with Jason. He is enjoying watching the others act up and not having to deal with whatever inner turmoil led him to his addiction.

I worked in a residential program for teenagers when I first got out of college--let me tell you, I do not recommend it. I was a counselor there and believe me, there do not have to be cameras around for addicts to distract and obfuscate issues. We actually taught a course during a group called "Corrective Thinking" and it identified "thinking errors" that addicts tend to make in order to rationalize, justify and just generally continue to use. And these celebrities demonstrate each and everyne of them. They pick at each other, they make big deals out of people's words to turn things around on others (ie what Frankie did to Shelly in group about calling Leif a "dope fiend"), and generally just do whatever they can so that they don't have to deal with their underlying issues. They do whatever they can to "set fires" that staff members need to put out all over, just to avoid addressing subjects that are painful to them.

It is much harder to deal with day to day living than it is to deal with Janice in rehab with you. So if you will throw everything out the window because another patient is irritating and agitating you, you will most likely end up looking for another excuse to not take responsibility when your boyfriend makes you angry or you have a fight with your kid. Addiction makes you look for reasons not to change, so patients need to be held accountable for their own actions.

Rachel needs to look at Janice as practice for the real world.

_________________
_________________________
http://creativelapses.tumblr.com/
www.creativelapses.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 15th 2010, 4:48 pm

My thoughts were any of the patients who want to leave... are making up excuses to not deal with the situation at hand. The reason I think this is based on their actions or non actions while there. I also have to keep in mind that we are only given a snipbit of what goes on there.

I truly believe their withdraws speak louder than anything. Like when they want to get their hands on the drug of choice they will act like bigger assholes than norm.. hoping to get kicked out, thinking they can use their "arguments" with each other as an excuse to leave, &/or just up & bolt.

I honestly dont think Dr Drew would put this on TV if he felt it was harmful to their recovery. However, I dont feel like we are getting the entire story in most every case.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 15th 2010, 5:12 pm

Moody wrote:
ThatGirl or any other mental health professional, recovered addict or just fan of this show I want to talk about his past episode. I think there is far too much chaos going on for all of them for them to be getting any thing done in regards to their recovery. They are abusive to each other. Just think about having the flu and having to deal with people yelling, calling you names or talking too much. Multiple that times 100 and you have a sense of what Heroine withdrawal is like.

I can totally see why Rachel left the show. I don't know if she is really gone, but I think the point she was trying to make is that production is letting things go on to make good TV. Newly recovering addicts just can't handle this. I just wanted to go in and get Leif Garret out of all that mess. Keesha's mom annoys the heck out of me and it looks like Janice is being really a pain as well. I know they are all fame whores, but I hope what we are not seeing is some good therapy going on when the camera's are not rolling.

Last of all, when there is so much drama going on, you don't have to deal with your real issues. I think this is what is happening with Jason. He is enjoying watching the others act up and not having to deal with whatever inner turmoil led him to his addiction.

Eric Roberts seems to be making progress. I understand Rachel leaving, but I also got the feeling that she didn't think she really had that bad of a problem. Janice is a pain in the ass sober, drunk, or drugged. Keesha's mom... she will be drunk again the day she leaves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 16th 2010, 1:54 pm

Moody.... I finally watched the last epi all the way through. I get Rachel being pissed with Janice. Janice truly doesnt see the forest for the trees. She manages to twist everything anyone says & fails to realize her own faults.. it can be extremely frustrating to watch & I cant imagine actually being a part of it.

However, Rachel was taking her anger out on Dr Drew. He really nailed her on the head with the statement he made about her running away. I wish Rachel had handled that differently. But then again I get her frustration with Janice... especially after Janice accused her of stealing. What I dont get is why Rachel just didnt ask for a room change... I guess that was to easy.

The men seem to be doing well. I am assuming Eric's age & lesser degree of drug dependence allows him to handle the situation differently. Jason W seems to actually be learning something.

My jury is still out with Jason D & Leif. The other I havent even figured out what is going on with them.
Back to top Go down
Von
All Star
All Star


Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 16th 2010, 2:14 pm

Who is this Rachel?? Did I read somewhere she was one of Tigers hookups?
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 16th 2010, 2:16 pm

LOL yeah... she is the one who got the big pay off & doesnt speak of Tiger. She doesnt even speak to the media.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 16th 2010, 2:29 pm

Gimme wrote:
LOL yeah... she is the one who got the big pay off & doesnt speak of Tiger. She doesnt even speak to the media.

Jancie said she was born with a silver spoon up her ass. I wonder if Rachel came from money? Anyway.. Rachel's back........ I have the impression all the men are in love with Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 16th 2010, 2:53 pm

I bet they are in love with her. The fantasies going on in their heads are probably wilder than wild.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14822
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 16th 2010, 5:04 pm

Moody wrote:
Gimme wrote:
LOL yeah... she is the one who got the big pay off & doesnt speak of Tiger. She doesnt even speak to the media.

Jancie said she was born with a silver spoon up her ass. I wonder if Rachel came from money? Anyway.. Rachel's back........ I have the impression all the men are in love with Rachel.

I think Jeremy is very fond of Rachel.
I saw two new episodes yesterday. I'm still confused on when it airs because my DVR recorded a show in the morning and then one at night. I'll get it right eventually.
Will they show what is up with Jason W? He just seems like a visitor right now.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
thatgirl
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 9886
Location : New York
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 21st 2010, 12:12 pm

I finally had the chance to watch the double episodes. I agree that most of the guys have a crush on Rachel, especially Jeremy. I don't think she is beautiful, but she's the best looking one in there. I also think that Leif was dead on when he said that Janice felt threatened by Rachel's looks and youth. We can see how important that is to Janice.

Moody, I agree that the chaos is not condusive to recovery. It is serving as a big distraction. When I was doing groups at the VA hospital for addicts I saw these kinds of dynamics from time to time. Like Dr. Drew, I had to stand up on occasion, and like Shelly, I had to end groups when it became too much. Earlier, I mentioned that Borderlines hate other borderlines. Look who is doing most of the fighting: Jason, Janice and Keesha's mom. They are trying to destroy each other.

In most treatment centers, patients are contracted around disruptive or antagonistic behavior. If it continues they are asked to leave. When the patients are running the show and not the staff then no one will get better. The staff has to be in control.

Janice is clearly the most disturbed person there IMO. She has all of the personality disorders: borderline, histrionic, narcissism...She can get clean, but she will always have struggles.

_________________
Who is not drank in Vegy?
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 21st 2010, 12:22 pm



Thanks, that explains my absolute revulsion with Janice. I feel sorry for her kids.

The rest, their pain hurts my heart. I do understand that kind of deep pain and it is tough for me to watch. But, I do because it makes me grateful.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 22nd 2010, 10:09 pm

errrrrrrrrrrrr... I wanna know why the cops came to see Jason Davis... errrrrrrr
what the f* red rage pissed off head bang
the way this show is edited makes me nuts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 23rd 2010, 5:11 am

I know! He had only escaped for less than a minute. Did you notice the other Jason (the quiet one) was going to escape with him. He just sat back and waited to see if Jason was going to make it out before he escaped with him. We haven't heard anything from that Jason.

I liked the scene about parenting and it's impact on recovery. It is hard to recover dealing with the guilt that you totally screwed up your kids or worse completely abandoned them.

Janice's panic attacks are the strangest looking panic attacks I have ever seen. I am really curious what meds they are all taking while the detox.
Back to top Go down
mimTN
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous


Number of posts : 5737
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   December 23rd 2010, 11:15 am



that whole Jason thing confused me. They got call implying he was being held against his will. He goes out, comes in, then the police (4!) all show up and go in room with him alone. ??????? Did the police think Dr. Drews rehab was holding Jason prisoner against his will?
I don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 14th 2011, 3:08 pm

Here is something weird...

Jason Davis is sort of related to Kim Richards.
Davis is a nephew of Gregg Davis. This also makes him the nephew of Gregg's ex wife Kim Richards, a 1/2 sister of Kathy Hilton. Though not related to Paris Hilton by blood, Jason and Brandon do share two mutual first cousins in Whitney and Chad Davis, as well as one common aunt, Kim Richards, and one common uncle, Gregg Davis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 16th 2011, 1:12 pm

OK, I can't believe that they are being "released" after three weeks! OMG! What a mess.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 16th 2011, 1:28 pm

Moody wrote:
OK, I can't believe that they are being "released" after three weeks! OMG! What a mess.

I did read that Jason Davis did go to sober living.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Top cat
All Star
All Star
avatar

Number of posts : 2442
Location : Chi Town
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 16th 2011, 1:31 pm

Is VH1 doing Sober house this season?There has been little mention of it.

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 16th 2011, 2:18 pm

No Dr Drew said it was to much.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 16th 2011, 3:08 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Moody wrote:
OK, I can't believe that they are being "released" after three weeks! OMG! What a mess.

I did read that Jason Davis did go to sober living.

That's good news.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 35498
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 16th 2011, 3:16 pm

Here is an article published back in August about "sober living"
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 16th 2011, 3:27 pm

I am glad Jason Davis went... I could totally feel Dr Drews frustration in that last episode.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 14822
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 16th 2011, 10:08 pm

I'm glad he went also.

I still don't know why Jason Wahler was there. Just to get paid I guess.

_________________
"Dude, it's not stalking.  It's caring enough about someone to learn things about them they won't tell you themselves."---from tv show Chuck

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!


Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 4613
Location : South Carolina
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 16th 2011, 10:19 pm

Jason Wahler has primiarly an alcohol problem... he has been arrested several times & been in & out of rehab. He needed to be there.
Back to top Go down
its_glinda_now
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous
avatar

Number of posts : 3491
Location : The Big Brother house!
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 17th 2011, 9:45 am

Gimme wrote:
Jason Wahler has primiarly an alcohol problem... he has been arrested several times & been in & out of rehab. He needed to be there.

Yeah he was pretty out of control for while. I just think he seems normal because he took this trip to rehab very seriously, he wasn't drinking on the way in like everyone else - he went and detoxed before he got there.
Back to top Go down
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon
Superstar, Legend and Icon
avatar

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   January 17th 2011, 10:49 am

its_glinda_now wrote:
Gimme wrote:
Jason Wahler has primiarly an alcohol problem... he has been arrested several times & been in & out of rehab. He needed to be there.

Yeah he was pretty out of control for while. I just think he seems normal because he took this trip to rehab very seriously, he wasn't drinking on the way in like everyone else - he went and detoxed before he got there.

We didn't get to "know" him at all on this show did we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW   

Back to top Go down
 
CELEBRITY REHAB WITH DR. DREW
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: